13 Best Xbox One Game Joysticks
List Updated March 2023
Bestselling Xbox One Game Joysticks in 2023
eBoot Replacement Thumb Sticks Joysticks for Xbox One Controllers, 4 Pack
- Analog xbox one joysticks: suitable replacement accessory of Xbox One controllers, replace your broken controller thumbsticks, give you a new using feeling
- Plastic material, durable: these replacement thumbsticks are made of black hard plastic, durable and sturdy, very comfortable to use, fit Xbox One well
- How to use: these parts are designed to be direct replacements of the original parts, you need to take apart your controller with some tools when replace it
- Anti-skid and sensitive: the surrounding pattern increases the friction, anti-skid, enhances feel and sensitivity, improve using experience, refresh your controller
- Package includes: 4 pieces controllers replacement joystick thumbsticks in black color, two thumbsticks for one Xbox One controller, enough for you to use
ICOCO USB Wired Xbox One Game Controller Gamepad Joystick Joypad Ergonomic Design For XboxONE Shock Vibration (type2)
- PC games & FOR Xbox One: Four LED Indicators,Dual vibration function. Experience the console-style gaming you crave FOR PC & Xbox One with this compact, comfort, ergonomic gamepad / joypad / joystick
- High Precision Variable Resistant joysticks provide silky smooth gaming performance for your gaming pleasure.
- Ergonomic design - Grips and contours have been designed to fit your hands more comfortably.
- Wired play on PC,Built-in shock vibration feedback motor gives you a riveting gaming experience; Precise thumb sticks, two pressure-point triggers and an 8-way directional pad help you stay in control
- Dual mode connectivity makes this gamepad highly compatible with all common platforms
4 Pairs 8 Pcs Silicone Cap Joystick Thumb Grip Protect Cover for Ps3 Ps4 Xbox 360 Xbox One Wii U Game Controllers
- 💕Silicone cap cover for PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One Wii U Game Controllers.
- 💕Well made and durable silicone cap.add it on the joystick can be with no slippage of the pads or fingers.
- 💕The thumbstick rubber wear protect sticks from long term wear down
- 💕Protect from nails and thumbs scratch at the sticks.
- 💕Give your thumbs a rest with these cushion thumb grips
Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick for PS4 PS3 XBOX ONE XBOX 360 PC Switch NeoGeo mini
Fosmon [Set of 4] Analog Stick Joystick Controller Performance Thumb Grips for PS4 | PS3 | Xbox One | Xbox 360 | Wii U (Black & Green)
- [NON-SLIP GAMING THUMB GRIP CAPS] Enhance your gaming with Fosmon's silicone gaming thumb grip caps. You will no longer have to worry about your thumbs slipping off the analog stick of your controllers.
- [EXTENDED THUMB GRIPS] These thumb grip caps extend the normal length of your controller analog sticks to help with easier controls
- [PROTECT YOUR ANALOG STICK] Fosmon's thumb grip caps help protects your analog sticks against wear and tear.
- [EASY TO INSTALL] Simply turn the caps inside-out and pop it over your controller analog stick.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] This Fosmon product includes a limited lifetime warranty. Please visit our Fosmon website for more details
Sweat Free 100% Silicone Raised Antislip Rubber (8 grips) Thumbstick Grips for Xbox One / One S Wireless Controller by E-MODS GAMING-BLACK
- Each order comes with 4 convex and 4 concave 100% silicone sweat free grips.
- IMPROVE CONTROL-Convex right stick for enhanced precision & improved accuracy while aiming.Tall Profile, Convex, with maximum texture points providing breathe-ability to help prevent "sweaty thumbs" from creating a slick surface.
- For precision control on maximum sensitivity settings. Concave left stick for grip and comfort which reduces hand and thumb fatigue.
- Perfect for Halo, COD and pretty much any FPS.
- EASY TO PUT ON - Simply slip on over your existing thumbstick grips.Quickly mount over existing new or worn analog thumbsticks.
IVSO Xbox One/ Xbox One X Wired Controller USB PC Gaming Controller Wired Joysticks Gamepad for XBOX ONE/ XBOX ONE X-Black
- 1.Specially Design : Suitable for your precious Xbox One X / Xbox One With this wired controller, you can enjoy a flexible gaming experience. ( NOTE:The Headset Does Not Work Properly When The Handle Is Connected To The PC)
- 2.Solid & Comfortable: Compact design, solid and durable; Fit your hand, which gives you comfortable hand feeling while playing for a long time.
- 3.Wired & Reliable Connection: With the 1.8 M USB cable, you can enjoy the PC gaming in a comfortable viewing angle. Also. It provides a powerful and reliable connection to your PC.
- 4.Dual Vibration: Dual vibration function bring you vibration feedback, which gives you a riveting gaming experience to bring you fantastic gaming pleasure.
- 5.Warranty: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - 30 days Return & Refund policy WITHOUT hassle; Get the full refund quickly or free replacement if you aren't completely satisfied; Free lifetime technical support and 12 months manufacturer's warranty.
E-MODS GAMING® Custom Metal Gold Analog Thumb Stick for Xbox One Controller
iUcar USB Wired Gamepad Joystick Joypad Controller for Xbox One and PC
- Professional designed for your Xbox One and PC games,Enjoy your PC games and Xbox One with the compact,comfortable and ergonomic gamepad/joypad/joystick/console/Controller.
- Enjoy the powered and reliable connection with a wired controller for your Xbox One and PC games,The wired controller for xbox one has no need to change batteries.Bulid in ergonomic design ,grips and contours are designed to fit your hands more comfortably.
- High precision variable resistant controllers/joysticks provide silky smooth gaming performance for your gaming pleasure.The xbox one pc controller has non-slip grips with textured trigger and shoulder buttons.
- The xbox one wired controller plays on PC,Built-in shock vibration feedback motor gives you a riveting gaming experience; Precise thumb sticks, two pressure-point triggers and an 8-way directional pad help you stay in control.
- The xbox one controller services for use on a variety of platforms,for Windows XP, for Vista, 7 ,8 ,10 and XBox One,makeing this an ideal gaming companion for both PC desktop, laptop, gaming laptop / notebook and and for Xbox One console.
Venom Controller Kit for XBOX One - Improve the grip and comfort of your XBOX One Gamepad / Joystick
- Compatible with Xbox One controllers
- High-quality, professional-style textured surface
- Quick & easy to fit
- 1 x pair of controller grips, 2 x textured thumb grips
- 2 x smooth thumb grips, 1 x Venom home button decal,
Xbox One S Wireless Controller for Microsoft Xbox One - Soft Touch Red X1 - Added Grip for Long Gaming Sessions - Multiple Colors Available
- SOFT TOUCH FEEL: Unmatched soft touch feel adds comfort and grip and is available in a wide variety of colors
- VIBRANT RED: Enjoy a one of a kind gaming experience with a vibrant red color that you won't find anywhere else
- GRIP THAT'S UNBEATABLE: With a soft touch controller, as your hands get sweatier, your controller grips better. Don't settle for the opposite
- MICROSOFT CONTROLLER: The newest version of Microsoft's Xbox One S genuine OEM controllers includes lots of upgrades along with a custom front shell
- EXTENDED WARRANTY: Enjoy an industry leading 3 year replacement program on the controllers joystick caps so that your fingers always have a good grip
Brook Super Converter Xbox 360 to Xbox One Controller Converter Adapter
- Use you Xbox 360 controllers on Xbox One and PC! Compatible with gamepads, joysticks, racing wheels and dance mat.
- No orignal wired controller required! No setup required PLUG-and-PLAY. NOTE: For using wireless accessories on Xbox 360, Xbox 360 wireless receiver is necessary.
- Hot swapping. Optimal button mapping. Vibration support. Remember up to 4 controllers.
- Light weight and USB-sized. Full compliance with environmental standards. No original controller needed for verification.It does not support headset or headphone
- Made by third party, NOT official item. Please check the compatibility of the product at the brook official web site before you place the order because NOT all the brand or models of the controllers / wheel / Joystick are compatible with the brook adapter.
EasySMX Wireless 2.4G Game Controller with Vibration Fire Button Range up to 10m Support PC (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10) and PS3, Android, Vista, TV Box Portable Gaming Joystick Handle (Black and Red)
Nintendo Invented Your Xbox Controller: Gaming Would be Lost Without Nintendo
The next time Nintendo comes up with another hare-brained hardware idea, don't be too quick to nay-say. Because no matter how outlandish it may seem, a few years down the road, everyone might be doing it.
These reactions, to be honest, dropped my jaw. How tightly must you shut your eyes to miss the fact that you can't bundle the Power Glove, the Virtual Boy and the Wiimote into one package called Nintendo's Risky Ventures? Or, rather, you can do that, but the package is going to be full to bursting with all of Nintendo's risky ventures. For Nintendo, original and unfamiliar hardware design has always been the name of the game. In fact, if you go get one of your Xbox 360 controllers, I think you'll find that it's built almost entirely from ideas that were thought up at Nintendo Headquarters.
Look at the shape of it. Held in two hands, with the thumbs doing most of the button work. This was introduced with the Nintendo Entertainment System, over a decade ago, back when people were used to joysticks and paddles. Not to mention the eight-direction control pad, which is still there on your Xbox controller, hipper looking, but unaltered in function.
Moving up the controller's plastic body, you'll find the shoulder buttons, controlled by the pointer fingers, and introduced with the Super NES, back in 1991. And you'll also notice the SNESesque four-button diamond, on the right, which is still (and I can barely believe this) designated with the A, B, X and Y letters, though in a different order.
There are two thumb-sticks, which take me back to the days of Goldeneye 007, on the N64, the system that pulled the joystick out of the museum, and altered it to be practical with modern controllers. And the trigger buttons on the back originated in the very same system. The vibrating motor inside started as an N64 peripheral. Not to mention, if you follow the cord down to the Xbox, you see four controller ports, as introduced with the N64, back when people were buying four-player adaptors for their Playstations. I wonder just what our Halo and Gears of War experiences would be like if it wasn't for that influential system.
And, to think about how all modern game controllers are built around Nintendo's ideas, I have to laugh out loud when I see the Wiimote. Not because there's anything wrong with it, but because Nintendo took the standard they created, and that every owner of every console was used to, and threw it out the window for a one-handed controller which is, yet again, unlike anything that came before it. (I should also mention that the controller doesn't have a "start" button, an artifact that had somehow made it into the design of practically every controller since the NES.)
Now, don't get me wrong. I am not putting down Sony's or Microsoft's consoles. Both companies are great at what they do, and way ahead of Nintendo in a lot of respects. Their machines are stronger, and faster, and built for the hardcore gaming experience that a lot of us ex-gen-Xers play for. Both companies have plenty of innovations of their own, (a good cd drive, and memory cards, from Sony, a hard drive, from Microsoft, just to name three) and they know just what gamers want. I applaud the Xbox 360, and the Playstation 3. I truly do.
But I'm not talking about the quality of anyone's console, here. What I'm talking about is risk-taking, and innovation. Nintendo has been pushing boundaries successfully, and doing it's part to shape the gaming industry, for twenty-two years, and it's the oldest console company that's still around.
So, the next time Nintendo comes up with another hare-brained hardware idea, don't be too quick to nay-say. Because no matter how outlandish it may seem, a few years down the road, everyone might be doing it.