13 Best Xbox One Chargers
List Updated March 2023
Bestselling Xbox One Chargers in 2023
PDP Energizer Xbox One Controller Charger with Rechargeable Battery Pack for Two Wireless Controllers Charging Station Black (Package may Vary)
- Charge 2 Xbox One wireless controllers simultaneously and twice as fast
- Charging station comes with an AC adapter and 2 Energizer Rechargeable Battery Packs for up to 35 hours of playtime
- Replace controller batteries with Energizer ones and then simply dock controllers in charging station- green light indicates when they are completely charged
- Charging station works with both Standard and Xbox Elite controllers
- Officially licensed by Energizer and Microsoft for Xbox One;Battery no battery used
- Package May Vary
Nyko Charge Block Duo -2 Port Controller Charging Station with 2 Rechargeable Batteries, Covers and included Micro-USB/AC Power Cord for Xbox One
- Unique design allows for easy, one handed use
- Includes two Charge Blocks and two 1,200mAh batteries
- Connect multiple Charge Blocks together from different platforms
- Plugs into any wall outlet or USB port for rapid recharging
- LED lights clearly indicate when charging is complete
Fosmon Xbox One/One X/One S Controller Charger, [Dual Slot] High Speed Docking/Charging Station with 2 x 1000mAh Rechargeable Battery Packs (Standard and Elite Compatible)
- [XBOX ONE CONTROLLER CHARGER] Say goodbye to AA batteries! With Fosmon's Xbox One controller charger you will no longer need to keep buying batteries for your controller.
- [COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE / ONE ELITE / ONE S / ONE X CONTROLLERS] This controller charging station works for Xbox One / One S / One X controllers.
- [LONGER BATTERY LIFE] Fosmon's Xbox One controller charging station's 1000mah NiMH battery packs provide up to 30-33 hours of standby time.
- [EASY TO USE] When not gaming, simply put the equipped Xbox One Controller on the Charging Station and it will begin charging automatically without needing to remove the battery. The green LED indicator will blink when the controller is being charged, and stays lit to signal that charging is complete.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Please refer to Fosmon's website for more information.
Xbox One Play and Charge Kit
- Compatible with the original Xbox One Wireless controller and the new white Xbox Wireless Controller.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack. Compatible with Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One, Windows 10
- Charging Cable.Fully charges in under 4 hours.
- Battery Chargers: Automatic Shut-Off, Mini-USB Connector
- Say goodbye to AA disposable batteries.
Obvis Xbox One / Xbox One S / X Dual Charging Dock Charger Station with 2 Rechargeable Batteries and USB Cable Wireless Controller
- Xbox One Dual Charger designed for Xbox One Controllers Only
- Xbox One Charging Station powers up to two Xbox One controllers at once
- Easy to use, hook the controllers on the charging station
- This Xbox One Dual Charger is Space Saving, Portable, Lightweight & Compact
- Package Content: Xbox One Dual Charging Station + USB Charging Cable + 2 Rechargable Batteries (600 mAh)
KINGTOP Xbox One Battery Charging Dock Dual Charger Station with 2 x1200mAh Rechargeable Batteries and USB Cable for Xbox One One S Newest One X Xbox One Elite Controllers
XBOX ONE/XBOX ONE S Charging Station,Anrain Dual USB LED Controller Charger Docking Station Stand for XBOX ONE/XBOX ONE S
- Allows you to securely store and charge up two XBOX ONE/XBOX ONE S controllers simultaneously
- Two controllers can be charged simultaneously,two controllers fully charged - 4 hours
- Hook and charge your controllers without removing the batteries
- Power through the USB port from either the Xbox One S or PC,only compatible xboxone wireless controller with original battery
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, if you are not satisfied after experiencing the product, Anrain will refund you 100% of what you paid. No questions asked. MOST IMPORTANTLY, we are guaranteed to be highly responsive ASAP!
Xbox One Battery Pack, Hokyzam W18 Xbox One Play and Charger Kit 2PCS 2800mAh Rechargeable Battery and 2.75M Micro USB Charging Cable for Xbox One Controllers
- The best charging dock kit for controller battery,Includes two 2800mAh rechargeable battery for xbox one remote controllers.
- 2 Rechargeable Battery Packs for Xbox one.As there is two batteries you can charge one while using another one.
- This xbox one battery pack can be fully charged in under 4 hours
- Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack: includes 2 Rechargeable battery (2800MAH )packs, and 2.75m charging cable.
- Customer support: We offer one-year warranty and 24-hour online service.Please feel free to contact us for any questions.
AmazonBasics Dual Charging Station for Xbox One
- Officially licensed by Xbox
- Charging station charges 2 controllers at the same time
- Compatible with Xbox One S, Xbox One standard, and Xbox One Elite controllers
- Requires 2.5 hours for a full charge; push controller down to charge and click up to release controller
- Includes 1 charging dock and 2 battery packs
- LED indicator light lets you know when charge is in process/complete (red light indicates charging, green light indicates a full charge)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
Xbox One / One X / One S Controllers Charger Dual Charging Station Cable Dock with 2 x 600mAh Rechargeable Batteries Packs,Black
- Charges two Xbox One / One X / One S controllers simultaneously
- Compact and stylish design,made with high impact injected ABS material to compliment your Xbox One / One X / One S system perfectly
- Includes two premium rechargeable batteries for your Xbox One / One X / One S controller.Stop wasting time and money on disposable batteries
- Micre-USB cable connects directly to the Xbox One / One X / One S system.AC adapter not required.LED indicate exactly when your controllers are fully charged
- The product includes 18-month warranty.Please buy with confidence and don't hesitate to contact us if having any question,we'll get to you within 24 hours
iSeekerKit Micro USB Cable - Extra Long 15Ft Xbox One Controller Charging Cable PS4 USB Cable for Playstation 4 Dualshock 4 Xbox one PS4 Slim/Pro, Android, Samsung, MP3 Players, Camera
- Extra long 15ft length is customized for PlayStation 4 & PS4 Pro/ Slim, Dual Shock 4 and Xbox One controller, more convenient especially when you are lying on sofa or bed.
- Tangle-free Nylon Braided USB Cable with aluminum connector has a 8000+ bending lifespan, much stronger than the normal cables.
- Compact gold tipped connectors offer the best possible conductivity and connection, slot tightly and perfectly into your devices even with case.
- Widely compatible with most android smartphones & tablets from Samxung, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, LG, Sony, and other Micro USB 2.0 devices, MP3 players, Camera, hard drives, e-readers,etc.
- Comes with 1-Pack of 15Ft durable & flexible micro usb cable, with our fan-favorite 12months warranty and user-friendly customer service.
Smatree Xbox One Battery Pack 2 x 2000mAh Rechargeable Battery for Xbox One/Xbox One S/Xbox One X/Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
- Rechargeable xbox one battery: say goodbye to AA battery, 2000mAH high capacity rechargeable battery for Xbox One / Xbox One S / Xbox One X / Xbox One Elite controller charger
- Dual-Channel Charger Charges 2 Batteries to 100% in about 6-7 hours with no interruption when DC Input >5V/1A
- Controller charger with interlligent timer, effectively calculate charging time.when charging time exceeds 7 hours,charger's indicator light will turn green.If you interrupte charging time , the charging time will be re-calculated
- Longer battery life: 2-packs rechargeable NI-MH xbox one batteries for longer playing time
- With over charge protection, charge the batteries overnight with safety. We supply a effective warranty for xbox one battery
Nyko Dual Charge Base High Speed Docking/Charging Station for Xbox One/Xbox One S Controllers with Two Super Fast Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Drop and Charge design allows for charging without removing batteries
- Two custom NiMH rechargeable batteries provide up to 25 hours of play time
- LED lights clearly indicate when charging is complete
- Plugs into any wall outlet for rapid recharging
- Compatible with the Xbox One Elite Controller*
The New Xbox Experience
A review of the update to the Xbox 360 that adds Netflix, Avatars, and more.
The first major thing I will cover is the look and feel of the New Xbox Experience. The old dashboard was a blade style system, which was a bland, relatively colorless one. The dashboard would often hang or lag which would often cause me and others a great deal of annoyance. The old quick launch would also be quite a bit laggy which would often get in the way of trying to check if friends were online or read messages. The new dashboard is much greater. The look is much more colorful and vibrant. The feel and performance is 100 times better than the old dashboard. Moving from section to section in the dashboard and quick launch is fast and fluid. There is very little, if any, lag when pulling up the quick launch or moving between panes.
The next major addition with this update is the avatar system. Microsoft and the Xbox team have followed in the footsteps of the guys at Nintendo and created avatars for players. Each player is able to create and customize their own avatars. You can get them to look exactly like you or you can have them look nothing like you. I, personally, went with the look-alike route and I think I created a convincing clone. The avatars are a welcome addition to the Xbox experience, but I have one issue with them at this point. The customization options aren't as expansive as I would have liked. The clothing selection is limited. For example, the "business" wear is a brown or white suit. The brown suit you wouldn't see any normal businessman wearing and the white suit looks like your avatar is going to a wedding. I would have liked to at least see a normal business suit. Another thing is the color of the clothes. You are stuck using the default color of each shirt, jacket, pants, and shoes. Like that jacket but don't want it to be tan? Too bad, you're out of luck. Microsoft has promised to release more clothing and customization options to the Xbox Marketplace, but will cost anywhere around 200 Microsoft points which is equivalent to about $2.50. So unless these clothing packs include an enormous wardrobe, I will probably not be sinking my money into those.
To follow in the footsteps of the avatar system, the New Xbox Experience added a party system for people playing Xbox LIVE. This system allows for up to eight people/friends playing Xbox Live to get together and chat (voice and text) over their different games. Before the update, friends could only send other friends text messages unless they were playing the same game and were in the same lobby. Now it will allow friends to have a 'party' together while they are playing and talk with one another like they were all in the same room. It will also allow friends to track each other while in the party and join games together much easier.
The next thing I will cover is the ability to install games to your hard drive. This has been a relatively well received option for two reasons. The first is this. Once your game is installed to the hard drive, the Xbox system has no need to read the disc as you play the game. Therefore, the disc is not spinning in the tray while you play, which quiets the overall gaming experience quite a bit. The second reason this is a welcome feature is because load times for games are a little bit shorter. On some games, the load times might be the exact same, but for others there will be considerable improvement. In order to install games, though, you will need to own at the very least a 20GB hard drive. That's the very least you need, but I would recommend the 60GB or 120GB model hard drive as this will allow you to install more games. I currently own a 20GB hard drive and can only install one, maybe two games at a time. Also, for those running hard-drive-less Xbox 360 units, your are out of luck. Until you get a hard drive, you cannot install games.
The last thing I will cover is the obviously most welcome feature brought with the NXE. This is Netflix Streaming. Before even hearing about Netflix and Xbox 360 partnering, I was a Netflix subscriber and I love the service. The only thing I couldn't get used to was watching movies on my laptop. It is hard for me to watch a movie on a 15" computer screen. So, when I found out that I could stream movies on my Xbox and watch them on TV, I got really excited. And the service doesn't disappoint. After you download the NXE and Netflix add-on, you just have to confirm your account and activate your Xbox's Netflix streaming capabilities, and it's smooth sailing from there. The Netflix screen shows all of the movies in your instant queue and after you choose one, it loads and buffers very quickly and you're watching a high quality movie in no time at all. One of the major complaints about this service, though, is that you can't add movies to your queue from the Xbox. Who cares? Chances are if you are watching a movie on your Xbox, you are somewhere with internet. And if there's internet, there's bound to be a computer. In this day and age there is probably at least one computer within 100 yards of any internet access. Also, if you have an iPod or iPhone (I mention these two because I know they have the capabilities, but I'm not sure if others devices do), then there are applications you can download that allow you to add, remove, and manage your Netflix queue anytime, anywhere.