Bestselling Xbox 360 Game Joysticks in 2023
BRH USB Wired PC Game Handle Controller Shoulders Buttons Improved Ergonomic Design Joypad Joystick Gamepad for Microsoft Windows XP/7/8/10 (Black)
Wired USB Game Controller Gamepad Game Joystick Joypad for Microsoft Xbox 360 & Windows PC (Black)
- New left and right shoulder buttons are designed for easy of use
- Vibrating feedback for enhanced game experience
- Wired USB Game Pad controller for Microsoft Xbox 360 PC Windows XP/ Win 7
- Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play
- Works with PC (Windows) & Xbox 360 Consoles
TNP USB Wired Gamepad Controller PC & Xbox 360 (Blue) - Joystick Joypad Supports Shock Vibration Feedback PC Windows, Steam OS Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim [Xbox 360] [PC]
Prodico Xbox 360 Wired Controller Game Controller Joysticks for Windows & Xbox 360 Console (White)
4 Pairs 8 Pcs Silicone Cap Joystick Thumb Grip Protect Cover for Ps3 Ps4 Xbox 360 Xbox One Wii U Game Controllers
- 💕Silicone cap cover for PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One Wii U Game Controllers.
- 💕Well made and durable silicone cap.add it on the joystick can be with no slippage of the pads or fingers.
- 💕The thumbstick rubber wear protect sticks from long term wear down
- 💕Protect from nails and thumbs scratch at the sticks.
- 💕Give your thumbs a rest with these cushion thumb grips
TNP USB Wired Gamepad Controller for PC & XBox 360 - Joystick Joypad Supports XInput Mode, Shock Vibration Feedback for PC Windows, Steam OS and Microsoft XBox 360
- Console-style control for your PC games & Xbox 360 - Experience the console-style gaming you crave on your PC & Xbox 360 with this compact, comfort, ergonomic gamepad / joypad / joystick; Easy to use with its familiar shape and layout, it supports new games and old favorites
- Built-in shock vibration feedback motor gives you a riveting gaming experience; Precise thumb sticks, two pressure-point triggers and an 8-way directional pad help you stay in control
- Broad game support - works with popular new titles and old favorites! Leverages Microsoft's XInput controller services for use on a variety of platforms (works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10); Also compatible with XBox 260 makes this an ideal gaming companion for both PC desktop, laptop, gaming laptop / notebook and Xbox 360 console
- High Precision Variable Reisistant joysticks provide silky smooth gaming performance for your gaming pleasure. Dual mode connectivity makes this gamepad highly compatible with all common platforms
- 16 button design with two high precision variable joysticks makes this one of the most useful and powerful game pads available today! Buttons: A, B, Y, X, D-Pad - Up, Down, Left, Right, Finger Triggers: L1, L2, R1, R2, Functions - Start, Select, Mode - Joysticks: Two (2) High Resolution variable joysticks
Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick for PS4 PS3 XBOX ONE XBOX 360 PC Switch NeoGeo mini
Xbox 360 Receiver Xbox 360 PC Adapter USB Receiver Wireless Gaming Controller Adapter for Windows 7/8/10 PC Xbox 360 Console (Receiver Only)
- Works with current and further Xbox 360 wireless accessories.
- It provides a great value by eliminating the need for additional accessories for Windows-based gaming at an attractive price point.
- Easily integrates with PC gaming scenarios & utilizes the same binding technology as XBOX 360.
- Connects to a powered USB 2.0 port on a computer.
- Lets you use up to four wireless controllers and four wireless headsets together with one wireless gaming receiver.
EasySMX Wireless 2.4G Game Controller with Vibration Fire Button Range up to 10m Support PC (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10) and PS3, Android, Vista, TV Box Portable Gaming Joystick Handle (Black and Red)
Wired Gaming Controller, EasySMX PC Game Controller Joystick with Dual-Vibration Turbo and Trigger Buttons for Windows/Android/ PS3/ TV Box (Gray)
Air Conflicts - PC
- Jump into the Cockpit - Fly more than 16 aircraft from both World Wars, including classic biplanes like the Sopwith Camel to the Messerschmitt BF109 and the Spitfire.
- Customize your Aircraft - Add speed or maneuverability as you shred your enemies in vicious aerial dogfights, leveraging airplane customizations that best match your playing style and mission requirements
- Battle in the Real World - 24 real-world inspired maps including Berlin, Belgrade, Slovakia and Tobruk will challenge your battlefield piloting skills across 7 campaigns and 49 diverse missions
- Aces and Rookies Welcome - Newcomers can jump in and play quickly, thanks to the accessible arcade controls. Combat aces can switch to simulation-styled controls for more precision and realism.
- Take to the Skies with Friends (or Enemies) - Show everyone you're an ace in four player Dogfight, Team Dogfight, Capture-the-Flag and Destroy & Protect multiplayer online exploratory gameplay
Kycola Xbox 360 Controller GC21 Wireless PC Gamepad LED Controller Transparent Joystick For Xbox 360/PC(Blue)
PS3 Dualshock Gaming controller, EasySMX Wireless 2.4G Gamepads with Vibration Fire Button range up to 10m Support PC (Windows XP/7/8/10), PlayStation 3, Android, TV Box Portable Gaming Joystick
Side by Side Comparison of 7th Generation Console Controllers
Video game console controllers have changed drastically from the one button joysticks that came with the Atari. This article compares and contrasts the three main controllers of the 7th generation consoles.
The sizes, shapes, and methods of use of the controllers for the three 7th generation consoles are widely disparate. While some people are comfortable using all three types of controllers, many individuals find one preferable or are simply unable to use some of them. The following compares and contrasts the various controller designs of the 7th generation systems.
Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuk - The Nintendo Wii uses a two part controller. The first piece of the controller, shaped like a slimmed down NES controller with a trigger button on the back, is called the Wii Remote. The second piece of the controller, called the nunchuk, has a thumb joystick and two forefinger trigger buttons. These two pieces are attached to each other with a long wire, are designed to be held each in one hand, and contact the Wii wirelessly.
This controller has significantly fewer buttons than either of the competitor controllers. The main reason is that this control scheme primarily uses motion control as an additional way to interact with games. The Wii controller has moderate motion control sensitivity that is used in a majority of the games. In addition, you can hold the controllers in either hand, making the controller friendly for left handed people. On the downside, the battery life in the controller is very limited, the controller tends to cause cramping after prolonged periods of play, and there is a high learning curve for using the controller.
Additional Control Options: Wii Balance Board, Wii Wheel
Xbox 360 Controller - The Xbox 360 controller is little changed from the previous generation Xbox controller. It has two thumb sticks, one digital thumb pad, four buttons on the face, and four finger triggers. Like every other controller in the 7th generation, it is a wireless controller.
This controller is the bulkiest and heaviest controller of the generation. While well suited for most people, those with smaller hands will find it awkward to hold and use comfortably. On the other hand, the ergonomic design makes it incredibly comfortable to hold for long periods of time. The plethora of control options gives it a lot of flexibility in control schemes for games, though the size and location of the trigger buttons are awkward if all four are used.
Additional Control Options: Wired Xbox 360 Controller, Kinect
PS3 Dualshock 3 - The PS3 controller is also little changed from the previous PS2 controller. Like the Xbox controller, it also has two thumb sticks, one digital thumb pad, four buttons on the face, and four finger triggers. It differs from the Xbox controller in that the thumb pads are symmetrically balanced, the triggers are all the same shape and size, and the controller is smaller and shaped differently. In addition, the Dualshock 3 has built in motion control, rumble features, and is wireless.
This is a lightweight controller ergonomically designed to make it comfortable to grip. Prolonged play tends to cause minor cramping, but not as bad as a Wii controller. The face buttons are slightly more responsive than the Xbox controller buttons, though the trigger buttons are slightly less comfortable to use. The motion control is almost completely meaningless, since very few games take advantage of it. Finally, the controller does not use batteries. It instead charges by plugging it into the PS3.