Bestselling Xbox 360 Cables & Adapters in 2020
YCCTEAM Power Supply Cord AC Adapter Power Brick Replacement Charger for Xbox 360 Slim 360 S with Cable Auto Voltage 100-240V, Black
- Xbox 360 Slim Power Supply: YCCTEAM NON-OEM replacement for xbox 360 slim, a good replacement ac adapter if your original power supply has run out of life.
- 100-240V Auto Voltage Xbox 360 Slim power cord: it could work with all Official Microsoft xbox 360 slim consoles regardless of US, EU, UK xbox thanks to its auto voltage.
- LED indicator: YCCTEAM xbox 360 Slim ac adapter has a LED indicator light to display the power status. Green is power on, orange is stand by.
- Comes with US power cable: YCCTEAM xbox 360 Slim power supply provide a US 2 Pin Wall Plug, and the AC power cable connects the PSU to the wall socket.
- High quality promise: Xbox 360 Slim Power Supply has a special IC switch inside to prevent over-charge, over-heat, over-discharge ,over-current,short circuit, no worry about the battery life.
Fosmon RCA Toslink Optical Audio Adapter Cable for Microsoft XBOX 360/360 Slim
- Allows HDMI video to be routed to the HDTV with the audio routed separately to the home theater system
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround sound output
- Compatible With Xbox 360 / Xbox 360 Slim
- Output: RCA Red / White (L / R) channel; Optical Audio
- Please note: This is not manufactured by Microsoft
Sliq Gaming Power Cable - For Xbox One Original, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 & 4 Slim/Pro (6 Feet - 2-Pin/Prong, Black) …
QJ 0 5M Original Xbox360 Kinect WiFi USB Extension Cord Cable X854675 001
USB AC Adapter Power Supply Cable Cord-For Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor Model 1429
- Play anytime anywhere with this power supply adapter providing power and connectivity to your Kinect
- Easy to use - just plug and play to avoid any setup frustrations
- Connector is 97in. (approx. 8ft.) in length from the power adapter to the Kinect plug, provides 17in. from the Kinect plug to your XBOX 360
- Power adapter works with any U.S. wall outlet and Microsoft 360 Kinect unit
- Model:1429 Input: 100-240V / 0.3A, 47-63Hz,Output: 12V / 1.08A
USB AC Adapter Power Supply Cable Cord for Mircosoft Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor System [Black]
- The Power Supply provides power and connectivity to your Kinect, ensuring that you can continue to use your Kinect sensor anywhere, anytime
- Mount your Kinect anywhere wiout worrying about it being to far from your power supply or Xbox 360
- USB cable connection both Kinect and Xbox 360
- Black, 6ft Long shielded cable
- Note: Item is not manufactured by Microsoft.
Trenro Wired Controller USB Breakaway Cable for Microsoft Xbox 360
- Protect your Microsoft Xbox 360 from trip and smash incidents when using wired controllers, breakaway cables keep your console safe when controller cables are suddenly pulled
- Works with Rock Band wired controller for guitar and drums
- Will not clash with your existing cable color
- Type: Adapters & Cables.Compatible with:Microsoft Xbox 360
- Package include:1 x Trenro Wired Controller USB Breakaway Cable Cord For Xbox 360
HDMI to RCA Cable Converts Digital HDMI Signal to Analog RCA/AV – Works w/TV/HDTV/Xbox 360/PC/DVD & More – All-in-One Converter Cable Saves You Money - HDMI to AV Converter
Turtle Beach - Ear Force Xbox 360 Audio Adapter Cable - Xbox 360 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Provides RCA audio outputs when using an HDMI connection
- Provides an optical audio output for original Xbox 360 models
- Cable length: 0.2M/0.9FT
ZAMO 5RCA Component RGB YPbPr to HDMI Converter v1.3 HDCP Video Audio Converter Adapter for DVD, PSP, Xbox 360 to new HDTV or Monitor
N64 - The Greatest Console of All Time
Don't waste your money on an Xbox360, PS3, or WII! I'll explain how N64 continues to succeed where newer consoles have failed.
Have there been any games as bold and groundbreaking as Mario 64, the fist 3D game, on any of the new systems? The new systems have brought nothing nearly so revolutionary; just increasingly detailed graphics. When you consider game-play, N64 is just as good as any newer systems. Games for N64 have real replay value. Modern games just add "prestige points" to compensate for their lack of intrinsic replay value. New consoles offer the option of playing online, but that not only comes with a monthly fee, you are often subjected to listening to lots of: cursing, racist and homophobic remarks, and hate speech from your fellow gamers. N64 games are fun to play over and over, even without online game-play. I played Teken 4 on Xbox360, beat it in 2 days, started hard mode, and soon realized this game, like so many others, was only cool the first time through. However, I played games like Mario 64, Mario Cart 64 and Super Smash Bros multiple times through, for hours on end, without getting bored. They all have amazing replay value, even without earning prestige points, or logging online to play against foul-mouthed 12-year-olds.
Most N64 systems and games bought 10 years ago still work. A N64 is generally reliable, unlike new consoles, which spontaneously develop fatal problems such as the "red ring of death". Owners of the most modern consoles are investing in external cooling fans to protect their precious, 300$ consoles. A N64, however, can usually be left on, even overnight, without problems. Anyone who has a newer system has probably also experienced a game disk getting scratched and ruined. Sometimes you can take the disk to a game shop and have it fixed, sometimes you cant, but a N64 cartridge doesn't get scratched. In fact, they can take more punishment than Rocky Balboa!
When it comes down to it, I would save my money and buy a used N64. For giving up fancy graphics, you will get: better game play, better replay value without prestige points or online play, and ease of mind that your console wont break and the disks wont get scratched. It is, and always was, the best console of all time.