Bestselling Xbox 360 Accessory Kits in 2020
Nyko Power Kit Plus - 2 Pack Rechargeable Battery with Charge Cable for Xbox 360
- Longer charge and play cable for convenient battery recharge from the consoles USB ports
- Compatible with Microsoft's wireless controller for Xbox 360
- CE approved for safety and quality assurance
- Eliminates the need for expensive batteries
- Battery gauge accessible through the Xbox 360 dashboard
XBOX ONE Controller Opening Kit Best Screwdriver Set | Not Made In China | Repair Elite & S Controllers | Replace Buttons, Shells, Thumbsticks, Parts & Accessories | Every Gamer Must Have
- PRIME QUALITY Not Made In China The very best kit you can own for modding or the perfect gift to the gamer in your life!
- EASY: Precise magnetic T8 Security & T6 Torx tips prevent losing and stripping screws. Makes modding simple and fun for gamers of all ages and skill levels!
- VERSATILE: Designed exclusively to work for ALL Xbox One Controllers. Helps you replace or repair faceplates, bumpers, triggers, D-pads, analog joystick, and all other parts for your wireless Xbox remote.
- COMFORTABLE: Ergonomic design made to fit comfortably and work easily in your hand. Non-marring polymer pry tool saves your fingernails and prevents controller damage.
- NO WORRIES: Backed up by 100% Unconditional Replacement 7 Watts Guarantee Policy and Amazon's A-to-z Guarantee Protection Limited inventory - Buy now before it's gone!
Trenro 2 Pcs Black Battery Pack Cover Shell Case Kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
- Trenro replacement battery pack for xbox360 Wireless controller.
- Material: Plastic. Brand New and High Quality.
- Size: 2.25" x 1.4" x 0.7".
- Compatible Batteries: 2 x AA (NOT included).
- Package Contents: 2 x Black Battery Pack Cover for Xbox 360 Wireless controller.
Old Skool Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit Battery and Charging cable -Black
- Compatible with any Xbox 360 controller
- Includes charging cable and rechargeable battery pack
- Plug-in" option lets you play while you charge
Xbox 360 Play and Charge Cable, White
- Recharge while you play or when your Xbox 360 is in standby mode
- Kiss disposable batteries goodbye
- Enables continues game play with your wireless controller
Xbox One Play and Charge Kit
- Compatible with the original Xbox One Wireless controller and the new white Xbox Wireless Controller.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack. Compatible with Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One, Windows 10
- Charging Cable.Fully charges in under 4 hours.
- Battery Chargers: Automatic Shut-Off, Mini-USB Connector
- Say goodbye to AA disposable batteries.
HDE Tool Kit for Xbox One / S / X Xbox 360 PS4 and PS3 7 in 1 Toolset For Controllers and Consoles T6 T8H and T10H Sizes
- Essential seven in one tool kit is perfect for controller modding, red ring of death repair, screen repair and replacement, hard drive upgrades
- Comfortable and convienent torx T6, T8H, T10H screwdrivers for use on Xbox 360, Xbox One (S, X, and original), PS3, PS4 and other devices and systems
- Durable prying tools are made from engineered non-marring plastic which prevents damage and scratches to your controllers and video game systems
- Toolkit allows you to open up console and gain access to hard to reach areas | Soft bristle brush is perfect for cleaning dust and dirt from delicate electronics
- Package Contents: 1x triangle pry tool, 2x straight pry tools, 1x dust and debris brush, 1x T6 Torx driver, 1x T8H Torx driver and 1x T10H Torx driver
Snakebyte Snakebyte USB Charge:Cable - 3 m (9.84 feet) long Charging Cable for XBOX One Controllers and Batteries - Xbox One
- Cable length of 3 meters (9.84 feet)
- Allows simultaneous charging and playing
- Using this cable as a charging cable requires the use of rechargeable batteries
- Cool black and green design fitting the Xbox colors
- Durable mesh protection
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Brand New Black (Shipped in Bulk Packaging)
XBOX 360 Hardware Repair Kit 1 Complete Screw Washer Set for X-clamp Replacement with XBRdepot Stars 900 Thermal Compound & Complimentary Deluxe Instructional e-Manual
- BEST Hardware kit! ALL others will FLEX your board and break your XBOX in time.
- Buy direct from the manufacturer, XBRdepot!
- ONLY exact fit non-flexing low profile screws availible anywhere.
- Includes our in house thermal compound, XBRdept Stars 900
- Just Launched! Catch our sale pricing! This item is the BEST solution!
eXtremeRate T6 T8H Screwdriver Set Opening Tools Repair Kits for Xbox One, Xbox One Elite, Xbox One S,Xbox One X and Xbox 360 Controller with Spare Screws Tweezers Prying Tool and Cleaning Brush
- Professional opening repairing case modding tunning tools kit for Xbox One, Xbox One Elite, Xbox One S, Xbox One X and Xbox 360 controller
- High quality magnetized T6 and T8H screwdriver with rubberized grip and rotating handle cap make modding easy and efficient. Come with full set of T6 and T8H screws for the Xbox One controller
- Resistive ESD coating Tweezer helps protect controller from static damage while opening or installing
- Standard and triangle prying stick helps easier to opening the controller shell without any damage
- Clean controller deeply with the high-quality cleaning brush
eXtremeRate Custom Chrome Gold Replacement Top Shell Case Front Housing Faceplate Kits for Xbox One Elite Remote Controller Cover
- Compatibility Models: Compatible with Xbox One Elite controller; Doesn't compatible with standard Xbox One, Xbox One X & Xbox One S controller
- Fits Perfectly: Fit the best by far; Completely fits flush on all side; Sit properly on all the clips
- Package Includes: 1* Xbox One Elite controller faceplate shell; 1* T8H screwdriver; 7* screws; 2* Accent rings. (Important: The Xbox One Elite controller, tools and other parts are not included)
- Installation Skills Required: Required customers to take apart the xbox one elite controller to install this front housing shell; Required customers handy with controller modifications; Get installation video guide on Youtobe by searching "Extremerate Elite Shell"
- Personalized Feature: The metallic chrome shiny color looks amazing; Would be awesome if you combine it with aluminum sticks and buttons. ( You can find these metal buttons in our store.)
Xbox 360 Repair Kit XCLAMP 3 Red Light Fix X-Clamp RROD Red Ring w/ Hardware Thermal Paste and Premium Citrus CPU/GPU Heatsink cleaning kit (No tools included)
- Directly from 3RedLightFix and/or our direct fulfillment by Amazon option.
- Authorized Arctic Silver Reseller! All repair kits include proprietary parts and supplies.
- Enough high quality exact fit hardware to fix both core processors (CPU and GPU).
- Easy to follow personally authored instruction e-manual with detailed pictures.
- No drilling required! Our kits will fix most "3 Red Light of Death" error codes.
How Xbox Live's Reward Program and PlayStation's Rewards Gives Back to Gamers
Last month, Xbox Live started a reward program where users can earn free Microsoft Points. This spring, Playstation will unleash its own reward system after being beta tested since October. How do they work and which one gives users more rewards?
How to earn Xbox Live points
You sign up here. Once your account is activated, you can start earning points by taking monthly surveys, buying from the Marketplace, or renewing your subscription. Right now, there is a special that earns 80 points by purchasing an avatar item of 240 points or more. New Xbox Live Gold members get 100 points for a first time Marketplace purchase or starting a Gold account. There is also 100 points for trying applications like Netflix. Monthly surveys are worth 20 points. Renewing or upgrading Gold subscriptions are worth from 10 points to 400 points. Since the program is new, there will be other ways to earn points in the future. Certain Gold members were recently invited to take place in a VIP rewards program where they can win prizes like Kinect games bundles.
Once you earn the Microsoft points, they can take awhile from them to show up in your account. When the program first started, it took longer then usual for the points to show up as pending. Points are suppose to appear in the pending section of the points summary no later then 36 hours, but it may take up to 96 hours. You need at least 100 points before they are deposited into your account. Also, it will take up to 45 days for points to be credited to you. Right now, all points earned through the program will expire on June 30, 2020.
How will Xbox Live's program fare against the PlayStation's reward program?
In October, Sony launched its own reward program to select members of their Plus service. There are three levels in the PS3's program, Select, Pro, and Legendary. PS3's program is suppose to go live this spring. Sony has not specifically said what types of rewards are available except users will have access to certain themes, PlayStation Home items and avatars. There also will be sweepstakes to win prizes. Players will reach different levels depending on how many new games they play or how many items they purchase at the PSN store.
It seems to me that Xbox Live's programs gives user more freedom with their rewards right now. Microsoft points are the currency of Xbox Live and can be used to purchase everything from games to avatar pets. The PSN doesn't have its own currency system, everything is bought with "real" money. While avatar items and background themes are nice, I would rather have the freedom to spend my rewards how ever I like. As both programs are in their infancy, the rewards and new information about the programs will be updated in the coming months.