Bestselling Wood Moldings & Trims in 2020
Titebond 2404 Wood Molding Glue, 16-Ounces
- Strong Initial Tack-Fast Set
- Ideal for Finish & Trim Carpentry
- Dries Clear
- No Run - No Drip
- Excellent Sandability
InstaTrim - Universal, Flexible, Adhesive Trim Solution - Cover Gaps Between Walls, Floors, Ceilings, and More (White), Pack of 2
- Flexible trim is an easy to use replacement for molding, caulk, and more. Cover wall corner stress cracks and sloppy paint mishaps. Use it as a trim finish on crown molding, wall cabinets and floors.
- Non-toxic odorless adhesive adheres to almost any surface, including walls, doors, floors, and more. Flexible, peel and stick material adheres easily.
- Peel and stick application makes it easy to cover cracks, gaps, and damaged corners. Helps keep insects and spiders from getting into your home.
- No special tools required; once applied, trim is paintable, durable, and low-maintenance. No caulking tools or caulking gun needed.
- Patented design features self-centering wings to assure uniform positioning on any surface.
Wood Glue, Molding And Trim, 16 Oz, Beige
- Price For: Each Green Environmental Attribute: VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements Characteristics: Thick Formula Fills Small Cracks And Gaps, No Runs, No Drips, Can Be Sanded, Water Clean Up Application: Ideal For Finish Trim, Crown Molding, Baseboards, Window Casings Item: Wood Glue Type: Molding And Trim Size: 16 oz. Color: Beige Temp. Range: Above 50 Degrees F Application Time: 3 to 5 min.
- Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
Pvc Focal Point Flexible Moulding Ceiling Crown Molding Trim Strip edee Veranda Vinyl Furniture Surface Home Decor 1.4"x115" Furniture Cabinets Windows Wardrobe Wall Door (no paint)
- 1.Size: 1.4" x 115" thickness 0.6cm,that soft PVC no paint and no glue, it's need youself prepare the glue and paint that Recommended to use glue "liquid nail"
- 2.soft PVC just Suitable for professionals.Beginners don't buy!Scissors and woodworking tools can use, anti-corrosion, insect proof, flame retardant, durable
- 3.It is more safe to resist acid and alkali than iron, There will be small black spots or some dirt on the mouldings, but it will not affect the effect after painting.
- 4.glue :it's no stick.There is no back glue. No adhesive and any other accessories are attached. Recommend "liquid nails"
- 5.paint : just can use oil-based woodware paint that can not use "spray lacquer" "stoving paint" "paint of car" "water-based paint" and "chalk style paint"
2 Piece Minute Molding Classic Plastic Block Rosette (2-3/4 in.) for Interior Doors and Windows (83051)
- 2 Rosettes fit most 2-1/4" interior door and window frames - Rosette size 2-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Easy to install - 4 Step Installation - No Nails!
- Unaffected by insects, mildew resistant - lasts longer than equivalent wood products
- Ready to paint plastic
- Classic Rosette design compliments any room
PVS 3/4" x 96" Half Round (Split) Real Wood Unfinished Rope Molding Moulding Trim, Oak Wood - 10 Pack (80 Total Feet)
- Carved from Real Solid Oak Wood
- Great for Furniture or Cabinet Accents
- 3/4" Wide x 96" Long Half Round (Split) - 10 Per Case for a total of 80 Linear Feet
Oak - Quarter Round Real Hardwood Molding, 48" Length
Ekena Millwork PML02X00OX Oxford Panel Molding, 2-Inch x 5/8-Inch x 94 1/2-Inch
- Modeled after original historical patterns and designs
- Solid urethane for maximum durability and detail
- Lightweight for quick and easy installation
- Factory primed and ready for paint or faux finish
- Can be cut, drilled, glued, or screwed
M-D Building Products 85357 Wide 1-7/16-Inch by 36-Inch Carpet Trim, Unfinished
- Natural wood withstands high Foot traffic areas in the home
- For use in doorways, room entry ways or other locations where two uneven flooring surfaces meet
- Screws fit firmly in pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Can be cut to desired length with a hand saw
- Unfinished wood is easily stained to match hardwood flooring
Flexible Moulding - Flexible Quarter Round Moulding - WM105-3/4" X 3/4" - 8' Straight - Flexible Trim
- Moisture proof. Insect proof. Can withstand extreme heat and cold temps without warping or cracking.
- Flexible Moulding will bend like a belt. Seamless construction without lamination defects.
- For applications with a minimum radius of 6" or greater.
- For indoor and outdoor use. Once stained or painted this product has the appearance of real wood.
- Ease of installation using standard woodworking equipment - cut, sand, shape and finish like wood.
Game Room Guys 20 Foot 3/4" Smooth White PVC T-Molding Arcade Mame
- 20' Continuous piece
- Used on many arcade cabinets
- Also used on MAME cabinets
Estwing Pro Claw Moulding Puller - 10" Pry Bar with Forged Steel Construction & No-Slip Cushion Grip - MP250G
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE - The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- HIGH LEVERAGE DESIGN - Rounded head for added torque & increased leverage
- REMOVES HEADLESS NAILS - Claw designed allow for headless nail removal with minimal wood damage
- PRECISION THIN CLAW - Gives you access into hard-to-reach places
- GREAT FOR TRIM WORK - perfect for window & door trim, molding and baseboard
Lowe Miter Cutter 815-1000 Hand Shear
- An essential tool for any woodworker who needs to cut 45-degree miters in small moldings on a regular basis
- Similar to a garden shear, the built-in fence allows you to cut miter joints quickly, easily, and with accuracy
How to Apply Crackle Paint to Your Interior Trim and Moldings
Learn how to apply crackle paint for a unique finish on your trim and moldings.
To begin the surface that you are going to paint has to be clean and ready to accept paint. You will need to chose paint for a base coat. The paint can be either flat, eggshell or satin.
Using a brush, paint the base coat color on to the molding. Wait for the basecoat to dry completely.
Next open and mix the crackle paint. Paint the Crackle paint over the base coat utilizing a synthetic nap roller. You can paint the crackle paint utilizing a brush, however the crackle pattern will follow the brush stroke when dry. This does not look natural, so it is best to use the roller which provides a more even finish.
Allow the crackle paint to dry thoroughly.
Next paint the top coat over the crackle coat. It is important that the top coat is flat paint, to get the best crackle effect. The crackle effect can be controlled somewhat by how you apply the top coat. For large cracks you should apply a heavy top coat. For thinner, and smaller cracks, you should apply a thin topcoat.
The crackle effect will begin as soon as the paint begins to dry. It is important to note that once the crackle effect begins you can not go back and paint over areas which were previously painted. So basically it is a one shot process. You need to get the paint done right the first time.
Wait for all the layers of paint to dry thoroughly.
When finished it is best for durability and appearance to finish the whole job with a top coat of Polyurethane. This top coat will protect and preserve the crackle finish.
A great decorating idea with crackle finish is to select a top coat which is darker then the bottom coat color. By so doing you will create some contrast between the top layer and the bottom. This will make the crackle effect stand out more, and it will be more dramatic than by going with a color which is closer to the top coat.
Crackle finish paint is surprising durable if you go the extra step of doing the final coat with polyurethane. When working with polyurethane it is best not to rush it. Several thin coats of polyurethane are always better than one thick coat.