Bestselling Women's Sports Socks in 2022
adidas Women's Superlite No Show Socks (6 Pack), Onix Clear/Purple/Orange/Blue/Red/Green/Mint,Women's Sock size (5-10)
- Super lightweight fit for comfort
- Arch compression for support
- Climate moisture-wicking to keep your feet dry
- Fits women's shoe sizes 5-10
Hanes 10 Pair Cushioned Women's Athletic Socks - Ankle White 5-9
- Pack of socks with each featuring a comfort toe seam and ribbed-knit cuff
- Cushioned sole
- Reinforced heel and toe
adidas Women's Cushioned Retro Crew Socks (3-Pack), White/White, One Size
- Cushioned in the foot for comfort and durability.
- Arch compression gives you a secure and snug fit.
- Climalite moisture-wicking keeps your feet dry from sweat.
Under Armour Women's Essential No Show Liner Socks (6 Pairs), Neutral Assortment, Medium
- Helps minimize odor and bacteria with effective ArmourBlock technology
- Conforms to your foot with Flat Knit Footbed for customized fit
- Provides extra support and stability with embedded arch support
- Pulls away moisture from your skin with ArmourDry material
Saucony Women's 6 Pack Performance No Show Athletic Sport Socks, Black Assorted, 9-11/Shoe Size 5-10 (Pack of 6)
- Engineered arch stability
- Unique arch support system provides a secure and stable fit
- Airmesh venting
- Breathable mesh maximizes airflow
- High density cushion provides superior comfort
Under Armour Women's Essential Twist No Show Socks (6 Pack), Lemon Yellow, Medium
- Dynamic arch support helps reduce foot fatigue
- True seamless toe reduces irritation
- Heat Gear fabric wicks sweat away from your skin to keep you cool, dry, and light
- Armour Block Technology helps prevent growth of odor causing bacteria in the sock
- Armour Dry material wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation
Puma Women's Non Terry No Show Low Cut Athletic Sport Sock 6-Pack,White w/Black,9-11
- Puma cat logo at forefoot, Puma form strip at sides
- Lifestyle sock
Puma Women's Half Terry Runner Socks 6-Pack, White Multi, 9-11
- Six-pack ankle-high runner socks featuring colorful PUMA logoing
- Built-in arch support
- Moisture-control technology
Ronnox Women's 12-Pairs Low Cut Running & Athletic Performance Socks, RLT11-AB, Medium/Large
- 12 pairs. styles & colors as shown in the main image, each sock in the main image represents one pair
- Cushioned sole provides ultra comfort and enhance performance
- Arch elastic provides added support, and stability for a perfect fit
- Mesh insert for moisture management to help your feet keep cool and breathable
- Heel tab supplies extra comfort & protection to the achilles tendon and prevents sock from slipping
Puma Women's Non-Terry Runner Sock 6-Pack, White, 9-11
- Low-cut six-pack runner socks in assorted colors
- Built-in Arch Support
- Soft Cushioned comfort
- Moisture-control technology
ASICS Women's Cushion Low Cut Sock (Pack of 3), Large, Knockout Pink
- Pack of low-cut socks with moisture-management technology and engineered mesh panels for breathability
- Logos at cuff and toe
- Cushioned sole
ASICS Women's Intensity Single Tab Socks, Black Assorted, Large
- Soft sole and lace pad cushioning for added comfort
- Moisture management and knit-in mesh for ventilation and breathability
- Arch band for support, "Y" heel gore fit
- ASICS single tab ankle fit helps protect against irritation
- Seamless toe eliminates bulky toe seam and provides greater comfort
Champion Women's Double Dry 4-Pack Performance Heel Shield Socks, White/Grey Stripe/Assorted, 5-9
- Low-profile sock with cushioned heel and shield at back ankle
- Arch support
- Includes four pairs
Marching into Womens History Month
A guide throughout Ohio for events celebrating National Women's History Month
As we march into Women's History month, we remember feminine foundations laid years ago by women of all races and ages. The women we celebrate rose above odds, challenged rules, sacrificed and paved a path for us to walk today. In celebrating our nations women history, there are many local events taking place to honor them, inform our communities on their importance, and enlighten our youths on their existence.
Of course in our states capital, at the Ohio Historical Center, a cover show is being held throughout the entire month of March. The drama filled act will feature Sarah Edmond, a civil war nurse, and spy. Shows will be held the 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st. Each show will begin at 1 and a second show will begin at 3pm. This event is perfect for families and/or small children. The Ohio Historical Center is located at 800 E. 17th Ave. 43211. For more information call 1-800-686-6189.
For an event more cost efficient, or free, travel to the Ohio Statehouse, Monday thru Friday from 7am to 6pm for the Ladies Gallery tours. This exhibit, is subtle and informative. The tour features the first six women legislators, of Ohio. This tour also highlights other historic women that contributed to the makings of our state, and some that "put Ohio on the map!" The gallery will also be open for tours Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month from 11am to 5pm. The Statehouse is located at Broad and High streets 43215.
If you happen to have an old soul, or be lover of music, there are two chances to let loose and celebrate Women's History, north of our capital. March 1st in Cleveland, Ohio at the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Maureen Mahon presents, Willie Mae Thornton and the sound of Blues. Wednesday, March 28, 2020 experience everyone's favorite music era, and the effects it has had on newer female artists with Women who Rock Post Madonna Meltdown: Rock and Pop at turn of Millennium. This event will cover how Madonna's without a doubt prominence in the 80's, confidence and her opposite of acceptable sexual behavior, paved roads for icons. The list includes but is not limited to, Lady GaGa, Beyonce, Pink, and Britney Spears. Hall of Fame is located at 1100 Rock n Roll Boulevard Cleveland, Ohio 44114 or call (216) 781-7625 for more details.
Traveling south of our capital March 1, 2020 Marian Spencer is hosting 1000 Women Strong, to celebrate Women's History month. Ms. Spencer, who was also the first African American female on city council will be producing a lecture from 5:30 to 7:30 at the Women's Art Club of Cincinnati located at 6980 Cambridge Ave 45277. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served, and networking is encouraged. Contact Barb Linder at [email protected] (513)768-6119 admission is free but reservations are required.
Not only is this month a time to honor and reflect, on past women, but to recognize and support, up and coming history. The Women's Bantamweight championship fight, featuring previous champ Miesha Tate vs. Ronda Rousey. The fight will be held at Nationwide Arena March 3rd, 2020. If you and your gal pal are looking for an exciting outing, in lew of supporting Womens history, tickets are available at Ticketmaster for $25, $45, $75, and $125 call 1-800-745-3000 and order now!
Hopefully this helps in finding local events to celebrate our Womens history. There are so many ther events happening locally, check your area recreation centers, churches, libraries, college and universities for other events. See you all there.