Bestselling Women's Sports Shorts in 2020
Champion Women's Sport Short 6, Black/Granite Heather, L
- Quick drying fabric and moisture management technology keeps you cool and dry
- Inner key pocket for convenience
- Inner drawcord for adjustability
- Super soft heathered waistband
- 3.5" inseam
Champion Women's Mesh Short, Black, Large
- Foldover elastic waistband with Champion script logo
- Breathable mesh fabric helps keep you cool
- Inner lining helps prevent rubbing and chafing
- No pockets and no drawstrings
- 4 inches inseam
adidas Women's Running M10 Shorts 3" Inseam, Black/White, Medium
- Made for comfort
- Made for athletes
FITTIN Women's Sports Shorts Activewear for Active Fitness Pocket Yoga Running Workout Gym Running Leggings 3-Pack M
- 90% polyester / 10% spandex (performance fabric)
- Best for outdoor n indoor gym workouts (e.g.running/yoga)
- Engineered with functional fabric, these versatile, breathable and lightweight shorts are designed to wick away moisture and dry quickly for added comfort while you train.
- Soft second skin comfortable fit,Odor resistant keeps you fresh,Moisture wicking keeps you dry and cool.
- Go true to size for regular fit, Go 1 size down for compression fit
Hanes Women's Jersey Short, Black, Medium
- Soft stretch cotton jersey fabric keeps you comfortable
- Wide, ribbed waistband with adjustable outer drawcord
- Roomy side pockets for storage
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free waist
- 7" inseam
DaySeventh New Summer Pants Women Sports Shorts Gym Workout Yoga Short (XXXL, Black)
- 🌹DaySeventh Independent Brand Summer New Arrival(Note:Please make sure the seller you choose is "DaySeventh" before you buy. If not, we are not responsiable for anything about this product. And pay attention some cheap seller: Home * Garden, IWINY,EveryDayDeals4You and so on)
- 🌹Feature:stretchy,casual,sports,solid color and lightweight.(Attention: "uscelebrate" or other Unprofessional shops are a cheater seller. If you choose it, we will not take any responsibility for your order. Please confirm that it is"DaySeventh")
- 🌹Occasion: This Casual shorts is great for daily casual, sports,holiday, work, or to a night out on the town this tshirt is perfect choice!!
- 🌹Fashion Mix: This shorts is best choice in summer, it can be dressed up with sandals, tshirt, casul tank tops blouse vest, sport yoga clothing, sport shoes and so on.
- 🌹Material: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex; Soft and Comfortable,Casual Athletics Shorts.
NIKE Women's Dry Tempo Running Short Black/White/Wolf Grey Size Small
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- 3in inseam features a curved hem for great range of motion.
- Side mesh panels ventilate to keep you cool.
- Internal audio pocket on the back-right provides convenient storage for small items.
- Reflective details enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
Nike Lady Tempo Running Shorts - Medium - Black
- Lightweight track shorts with fully lined mesh brief
- Elastic drawstring waistband
- Moisture-wicking, breathable polyester
Under Armour Women's Fly-By Shorts, Black /Reflective, Large
- Lightweight woven fabric delivers superior comfort & durability
- Front hand pockets with hidden back storage pocket
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Super-breathable mesh side panels to dump excess heat
- Wide Covered elastic waistband for the perfect comfort fit
FIRM ABS Women's Perfomance Running Yoga Gym Workout Athletic Sport Shorts Black/Fluorescent Green Medium
- An innovative fabric - Helps keep you dry and comfortable by wicking sweat away from the surface of the skin.
- Flat elastic waistband offers a smooth fit that stays in place
- Sporty fold-over waistband provides versatile wear
- Spandex offers excellent stretch to help move without restrictionsody to breathe and protects you from the uncomfortable feeling of rubbing sticky skin.
- Mini length, Perfect for the Pilates or Gym.
Hanes Sport Women's Performance Run Short,Ebony/True White,Medium
- Running short featuring dolphin hem with solid taping trims
- Cool DRI inner brief dries faster for maximum comfort
- Wide waistband with inner drawstring for adjustability
- Convenient inner zip pocket
- 3.5" inseam
Soly Tech Women Summer Sports Shorts Gym Workout Waistband Skinny Shorts Pants
Under Armour Women's Play Up 2.0 Shorts, Black /White, Medium
- Soft, lightweight knit construction delivers superior comfort & breathability
- Convenient side hand pockets
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-pill/anti-pick finish adds extra durability
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
Sports Shorts - February 16 2020
It's time to turn our ribbing to C.C. Sabathia, Michael Vick, Jerry Richardson and others in this week's edition of Sports Shorts
C.C. Sabathia dropped 25 pounds before reporting for Spring Training earlier this week. The weight loss will mean there is one less roll of fat for the Yankees to hide A.J. Burnett behind during the coming season.
Tiger Woods was fined by the European Tour for spitting on a green during the Dubai Classic. In a statement, Woods said he intends to hire a "coach" to help him learn to swallow properly so that it doesn't happen again.
Michael Vick was officially slapped with the franchise tag by the Philadelphia Eagles. There have been no comments on whether or not he'll have to wear it on a collar around his neck.
During a recent labor negotiation meeting, Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson offered to teach Peyton Manning how to read a revenue Chart. In response, Manning offered to Carolina officials how to read a scouting report.
Peter Forsberg recently retired after a two-game comeback with the Colorado Avalanche. Brett Favre is said to be looking into the strategy.
Lance Armstrong announced that he has decided to completely retire from competitive cycling to spend more time with his family. His competitors meanwhile question whether he has the ball to compete any longer.
Anybody else like the idea of Donald Trump buying The Mets for no other reason but holding a press conference and telling his manager, "You're Fired!"?
Ken Griffey Jr. was hired back by the Mariners as a special consultant. Unfortunately, he missed the press conference to introduce him after falling asleep in the clubhouse.
The Milwaukee Brewers agreed to a 5-year, $50 million extension with second baseman Rickie Weeks. Weeks immediately hurt his wrist signing the deal and will be out for 8-10 weeks.
The owners of the Atlanta Thrashers recently admitted that the team may be moved if further financial support wasn't secured shortly. The team's lone fan was said to be very disappointed.