Bestselling Women's Running Skirts & Skorts in 2020
Baleaf Women's Active Athletic Skort Lightweight Skirt with Pockets for Running Tennis Golf Workout Black Size M
- Moisture Transport System - wicks away sweat quickly to keep you dry and cool
- Secure & comfortable two layer - skirt outer and shorts inner, you can enjoy your sports without worries. double layer triangle shaped gusset avoids riding up & pinching, enhances your range of motion
- Wide elastic waistband & internal drawcord - adjustable and comfortable to wear, and hidden pocket for personal belongings
- Headphone cable hole & mesh pockets - headphone cable hole for easy access headphones, pocket on each leg of comfortably compressive mesh short stows your essentials, like 4.7'' phones, keys, etc.
- Reflective details - remain visible in low-light conditions
X31 Sports Running Skirt, Tennis Skort with Mesh Shorts and Zipper Pocket for Workout, Golf, Gym by (Black, Large)
- CHECK OUR SIZE CHART: Please do not reference the default Amazon Size Chart. If you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering a size up.
- SOFT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Skirt is made from a 4-way stretch Material. So it will be comfortable for Long Runs, 5K, 10K and marathons.
- SHORTS THAT STAY IN PLACE: Built-In Mesh Shorties keep you cool and dry. Designed to fit snug yet accommodating, and won't bunch up.
- HOLDS YOUR KEYS SAFELY: 2 Side pockets ideal for energy Gels or Tennis Balls. Rear Zipper Pockets in Back to securely hold your keys, ID, money or credit card.
- CUTE COLORS: Feel Confident, Stylish and Fabulous when you are on the road, court or in the gym. Current colors available are Black, Pink and Turquoise / Aqua Blue
UDIY Skirted Leggings - Women's Running Skirts Casual Gym Tennis Skort with Leggings
- Tips:Quick! Buy it now! All products are Promotion Price at the end of the year.
SIZE - It's Aisn size, shown by recommend height and weight, please kindly check the size chart before purchase.
- SOFT & MOISTURE-WICKING - This women skirt leggings are made from lycraspadex and cotton, quick drying, moisture-wicking and breathable.
- LEGGINGS + SKIRT - Skirt with full length leggings versatile and popular, and non see through.
- LEASTIC WAISTBAND - Wide elastic wasitband, strentch and adjustable, comfotable fit, provide you a maximum comfort.
- Perfect for running, gym workouts, yoga, riding or other any indoor and outdoors activities or just as usual wear.
UDIY Sports Skirt - Women's Running Skorts Casual Gym Tennis Skort with Shorts Inner
- Note : Quick! Buy it now! All products are Promotion Price for Cyber Monday Week. The new version has pocket, the size of pocket version is different from the no pocket version, please kindly check the size chart before purchase.
- SOFT & MOISTURE-WICKING - This women's sport skirt skorts are made from polyester and cotton, quick drying, moisture-wicking and breathable.
- TWO LAYER - Our athletic skirt skort has two layer, shorts iner and skirt outer, you can enjoy your sports without worries.
- ELASTIC WASIT - Wide elastic wasitband, adjustable and comfotable to wear, fits your body well, pleats design, more fashionable.
- Perfect for running,tennis, gym workouts, golf, outdoors, hiking, and any fitness activity.
Annjoli womens running skorts golf tennis workout skirt (L, Black)
Skirt Sports Women's Happy Girl Skirt, Black, Medium
- Longer, more modest Skirt Sport skort loved by women of all body types
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking skirt fabric; comfortably compressive mesh fabric keeps shorties in place
- Three pockets; one on each leg and a zippered pocket in back
- Sonic Music Port for easy headphone access
- Comfortable elastic waistband
Colorado Clothing Women's Tranquility Skort, Black, Medium
- Wrinkle resistant, lightweight
- Versatile design, perfect for any activity from tennis to golf to walking
- Lightweight, breathable, quick drying
- Streamlined designed for a very flattering fit with elastic in the waistband to stay put
- Easy care: machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Green Sparkle Running Skirt M
- Made from lightweight, semi-sheer 100% polyester fabric covered with 1/8" circular foil sequins
- 1" exposed, super-stretchy elastic waistband designed to fit 2-3" below natural waistline
- 12" skirt length (size medium). Made in the USA
- Great for costume or Disney races
- Skirts do NOT include shorts. Plan to wear your lucky leggings or best booty shorts underneath.
Cityoung Women's Athletic Gym Tennis Skirt with Shorts Running Skort (M,Zebra Stripe)
- Two layer, short inner and skirt outer. NO SEE THROUGH.
- There's a small pocket on waistband for small change, cards, or keys. CARRY ESSENTIALS EASILY.
- Wide elastic waistband, adjustable and comfortable to wear. Promises you comfy moving and stays up even after long workouts.
- Moisture wicking material keeps you stay cool. Suitable for running, tennis, golf, gym workouts, fitness.
- We strongly suggest you order one size UP because this skirt runs small according to most customers' feedbacks. If you have any questions about the size details, please feel free to contact us. We are always standing by to assist you.
Women Golf Skort Tennis Capri Casual Skirt with Inner Shorts Black S
- Pleated Design in Half Skirt Backside. Get you look so cute.
- Rear Pocket in The Outer Skirt. Convenient for storing something even cellphone.
- Two Pockets in The Inner Shorts. One of them is upside down for taking balls.
- Quick Drying and Comfy Golf Skort. No worrying about workout with wet skirt.
- Take it for walking or restaurant. Some customers do that and get many compliments.
EAST HONG Women's Golf Skorts Workout Running Tennis Skorts (Gray, S)
- Soft & MOISTURE-WICKING - This women's sport skirt skorts are made from Polyester Lycra, quick drying, moisture-wicking and breathable.
- Two Layer - Our athletic skirt skort has two layer, shorts iner and skirt outer, you can enjoy your sports without worries.
- Perfect for running,tennis, gym workouts, golf, outdoors, hiking, and any fitness activity.
- Left front waist hidden pocket, you can put outdoor small parts, credit cards, keys and other items
- Please watch the size table before buying
32e-SANERYI Women's Basic Elastic Running Skirt with Shorts Workout Skort(sk25,L,Sky Blue)
- A moderate length allows you to avoid embarrassment during exercise.Perfect choice for tennis,bedminton,table tennis,dance,Gym exercise, running, fitness, hiking, workout, cheerleader, golf and any relaxed living
- Moisture absorption and perspiration functions can be maintained permanently. Roomy and highly breathable with Sweat-wicking fabric and flat seams. Wicking away moisture very well which helps to keep moisture away
- Elastic waistband offers a snug, comfortable fit.Built-in short enhances coverage
- Please make comments for our product, which will help us to do better for you. We are willing to change for our customers.32e-SANERYI promises to provide you with high quality clothes. It must be Value for Money. We are greatly confident with our after-sales services
- We have updated the size list according to the customer's request. You can choose from the size chart now. If you're still worried, you can choose a smaller size. This skirt has great elasticity
Ladies Running Cycling Tennis Athletic Skirt Skort (31/32" Waist, Black)
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR WAIST MEASUREMENT BEFORE MAKING THE PURCHASE
- running tennis cycling athletic skirt skort, flared skirt with built in short
- two tennis ball pockets one on each leg of the short
- has a 2.5 waistband with reinforced stitching with a 6" front slit
- Athletic size and fit: Imported
Voice of the (Sophisticated) Customer
On March 3, the new United Airlines began operating on one reservation system. This type of 'cutover' is often described as performing a heart and lunch transplant while the patient is running a marathon. United used FlyerTalk to communicate issues.
On March 3, the new United Airlines (combined as United and Continental) migrated all flight bookings stored in the old United Apollo reservation system to the Continental reservation system called SHARES. This type of system 'cutover' is often described as performing a heart and lung transplant while the patient is running a marathon. Having recently experienced this similar event late last year at another airline, I watched with interest over this past weekend how the cutover was progressing.
There were the usual expected issues associated with such a transition: long check-in lines, slightly delayed flights, and some people losing their seat assignments. What I found particularly interesting was United's presence and interaction with customers on FlyerTalk, a website dedicated to the exchanging of information by frequent travelers.
A thread was dedicated specifically to the system cutover where "UA Insider" answered customer questions and provided detailed updates on issues. In addition, this was a place where sophisticated, qualified customers provided detailed feedback on items that were and were not working. Here, you had a highly engaged and knowledgeable audience helping to identify issues so they could be resolved, because they cared about the company. Incredible!
This feedback from the FlyerTalk community is invaluable and much more focused on specific issues than the generic, non specific comments which appeared on United's Facebook and Twitter feeds.
I would've liked to have seen more communication on United's own website on what was or wasn't working, rather than just the generic information. Below was the update provided.
The vast majority of this work is going well, and we are resolving technical issues that we are identifying during this process.
However, I do appreciate this can be a PR tightrope and the more updates that are provided, the more negative attention may be drawn. Using FlyerTalk was a way to remain engaged with their most loyal customers through a dedicated, targeted channel. Thumbs up.