Bestselling Women's Religious Pendants in 2020
My Daily Styles 925 Sterling Silver Infinity Cross Religious Pendant Necklace
- "Silver Cross Infinity Pendant" by My Daily Styles
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Cross Dimensions: 1.15in x 0.60in
- Infinity Dimensions: 0.85in x 0.25in
- Chain Length: Adjustable (16.00 - 18.00in)
U7 Virgin Mary Necklace 18K Gold Plated Women/Men Christian Jewelry Cross St Benedict Medal Pendant Necklace (Gold)
- Material: enviromental friendly copper, 18k gold plated/platinum plated
- Right side: virgin mary
- Back side: cross
- Pendant:1.4 inches, chain:20+2 inches/adjustable.With 18K Stamp on clasp.
- Nickel free
Angelady "God We Trust Cross Pendant Necklace for Women Gifts,14K Gold Plated Chain Necklace, Pink Crystal from Swarovski
U7 Allah Necklace 18K Gold Plated Oval Religious Pendant with 22 inch Link Chain Necklace
- Material: environmental friendly copper,18k gold plated
- Pendant: 1.7 inches
- Chain: 20+2 inches/resizable
- 18K Stamp
- Shape /pattern: oval
Rhodium Plated Tree Of Life Pendant Necklace Cubic Zircon For Family Gifts Include 18” Chains
YFN Cross Necklace 925 Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Cross Infinity Heart Love Pendant Necklace 18"
YFN 925 Sterling Silver Religious Angel Wing Cross Pendant Necklace Women
14k Yellow Gold Religious Our Lady of Guadalupe Miraculous Mary Medal Charm Pendant (17 x 11 mm)
- Size : 17 x 11 mm
- Guaranteed 14k Real Gold and "14k" Stamped
- NO gold plated or filled
- "NO Question Asked" 30-day Return Policy.
- Promptly Packaged with Free Gift Box
U7 Praying Hands Lord's Prayer Necklace Rose Gold Plated Pendant Engraved Religious Jewelry for Men
- Pendant Structure: Dog Tag Shaped + English Bible Words + Praying Hands
- Metals : stainless steel(based), rose gold plated.
- Bible Words Details; English Version, content :God,Grant Me the Serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can. And the wisdon to know the difference.
- Pendant size : 38mm*14mm (H*W), Chain : 22 inches long, 3mm wide spiga chain.
- Gift wrapped: come with U7 design gift box. Choose fulfilled by Amazon, you'll get an extra black velvet pouch. 90-Day money back guarantee or exchange.
Fate Love Stainless Steel Virgin Mary Catholic Medal Pendant Religious Charm Necklace for Women
- Metal:Stainless Steel
- Pendant Diameter:0.98 inches (2.5cm)
- Chain Length:21.6 inches=55cm(If you need a longer size,please feel free to contact us ^_^)
- Come with a high quality gift box or gift bag
- See other items, just click on the brand name "Fate Love" which is above the product title.
Dahlia Spanish Lord's Prayer and Cross Stainless Steel Pendant Necklace 20"
- Risk-Free Shopping: quality assurance in addition to a no-question-asked return policy
24K Gold Plated Catholic Christian Jewelry Mother Cameo Design Virgin Mary Pendant Necklace Jewelry
- 24K gold vacuum plating high quality pendant chain
- Guarantee 2 years avioding fading color
- Nickel free and lead free with gold overlay
- Environmental brass alloy and 24K real gold plated
- Best gift for your friend, family, lovers and so on
YFN Women Religious Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Two-Tone Eternal Love Heart Celtic Knot Cross Pendant Necklace (Cross Style 1)
Why the Separation of Church and State is More Important Than Ever
If America is truly a society for all its citizens, then there is no place for religious observance. As innocent as it may sound, the Pledge of Allegiance violates the separation of Church and State, as does the observance of religious holidays.
Another hot topic is in regard to the observance of religious holidays. The Hillsborough County School Board, which encompasses the city of Tampa, Florida recently voted to eliminate all religious holidays from the school calendar. A gutsy call, considering the political climate in Hillsborough County could hardly be called tolerant or forward thinking. The situation arose after a group of Islamic parents petitioned to have the Muslim holiday of Eid Al-Fitr as a school holiday. They didn't get the result they wanted. In lieu of granting the request, the Board voted 6-1 to end all school holidays for religious observance. They will continue to allow individual students excused days off for their respective holidays, which is a good policy. Holidays for Yom Kippur and Good Friday were halted. In another thinly veiled attempt to disguise a religious holiday, the dissenting voter in the 6-1 decision also said Good Friday was not a religious holiday. "Its now about the Easter Bunny...they have taken religion out of it completely" she said. Well, if that's the case, then it doesn't need to be a holiday for anyone. Let the banks and government offices stay open. We don't need a holiday for a rabbit. But of course, the real agenda is to retain a religious holiday. Muslims in the county fear and may well get a backlash. Of course, they were within their rights to seek equal time for their holiday. The School Board made the correct decision.
Another area of contention involves the display of the Ten Commandments in public areas, which ranges from courtrooms to classrooms. The same test should apply. If a document is religious, it has no place in school, except in a religious studies class. If we are not a Theocratic society, then it is mandatory that individual beliefs (or group beliefs) or kept out of the educational arena. The major area of concern that we should all be focusing on is the fact that many of those who call themselves the religious right do in fact want a Theocracy.
An update to this story. Prior to publication (on 8 November, 2005) the Hillsborough County School Board reversed its previous decision and reinstated Good Friday, the Monday after Easter, and Yom Kippur as school holidays. Interestingly enough, they still denied the request from Moslems for a holiday on Eid Al-Fitr. They caved to the rabid religious right, who flooded them with angry mail. First, congratulations to the two members who stood their ground. Second, shame on the rest of them. They let mob hysteria make their decision for them. One of the more ridiculous points made at the hearing was when a woman spoke of "consequences." She said that if the ruling wasn't reversed, Tampa would be in the path of hurricanes. I don't know yet if schools in New Orleans or Biloxi observed religious holidays, but apparently failing to do so incurs the wrath of god. One more example of how the increasingly venomous evangelical movement needs to be stopped now.