Bestselling Women's Plus Shorts in 2020
HyBrid & Company Womens Super Comfy Bermuda Walking Short BW31201X Charcoal 16
- You don't have to be in Bermuda to feel beach-ready in these sophisticated shorts. Breathable cotton is finished with the comfort of spandex, making them super comfortable and perfect for pairing with a pair of wedges and a flowy blouse.
- Perfect match for button-downs or tees. Great for any warm day
- This walking Shorts are made from lightweight cotton and washed for softness and durability
- Zip fly with button closure; Belt loops
- Machine Washable
Just My Size Women's Plus Cotton Jersey Pull-On Shorts - 4X Plus - Black
- Wide, ribbed waistband with adjustable outer drawcord
- Soft, stretch cotton jersey fabric
- Spacious front pockets
- Side slits at hem for extra flexibility
- 7" inseam
ToBeInStyle Women's Crotchet Lace Shorts - Black - Medium
- Styles: Crotchet, Diamond, Scalloped and Floral
- Materials: 100% Polyester
- Recommended Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cold. Do Not Bleach. Hang Dry.
- Sizes: S-L
- Colors: Black, Coral, Fuchsia, Mint, Off-White, Royal and Taupe
MSSHE Women's Plus Size Destroyed Washed Short Jeans Pants Denim Shorts
- Please refer to the size chart before ordering.The colors vary slightly from batch to batch.
- High waist denim shorts plus size for women.
- Destroyed washed hole ripped jean shorts.
- High quality stretchy fabric, comfortable and good style.
- Plus size,Plus fashion.
Just My Size Women's Plus-Size Stretch Jersey Bike Short, Charcoal Heather, 2X
- Cotton-blend short with stretch featuring tag-free elastic waist
- No pockets
- Classic 9-inch inseam
- Flat-locked non-chafe seams go easy on your skin
WallFlower Plus Size Luscious Curvy Bling Shorts in Tessa, 18 Plus
- Machine Wash
- Embellished Back Pockets
- Zipper fly and double button closure
- 4.5" Inseam
ODODOS Power Flex Yoga Short Tummy Control Workout Running Athletic Non See-Through Yoga Shorts with Hidden Pocket,Black,XX-Large
- Choose between solid, Heather,SpaceDye You decide what's best for you. You're covered by our 100% full money-back guarantee.
- If you don't love our products, simply return them without question within 30 days. Select your favorite color and ""Add to Cart"" now.
- Using 4 way Stretch & Non See-through Fabric. Perfect for yoga, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or everyday use. ODODOS Power Flex Yoga Shorts combine fashion, function and performance.
- These ODODOS Power Flex Yoga Shorts for women are made from the highest quality fabrics designed to remove moisture from your body, providing maximum comfort.
- Fabric is designed to contour perfectly to your body, giving you a streamlined look.
Gloria Vanderbilt Ladies Sierra Belted Bermuda Short (14, Sweet Basil)
- Stretch fabric
- Two front slant pockets and two back flap pockets with button closures
- Self belt included
- Faux rolled hem
- YKK Zip fly button closure
Levi's Women's Plus-Size Shorts, Ocean Stroll, 38 (US 18)
- Sits just below waist; easy fit through hip and thigh
- Leg opening: 27 1/4 , inseam: 7 cuffed
HDE Womens Plus Size Shorts Patterned Casual Pull On Elastic Waist Dress Shorts (Black, 3X)
- Lightweight material offers a most comfortable stretch that's breathable and soft | Hugs your hips without being restricting
- Fashionable wide legs with 3" inseam make running around a breeze | Flattering, flowy design offers a modern take on classic summer shorts
- Sits at your natural waist for a cute, comfortable fit | Easy, pull-on elastic waist makes these a convenient cover up bottom for the beach
- Look chic on your next city trip by pairing with your favorite tank top | Perfect shorts for tanks, bodysuits, crop tops, or casual tees |
- Made to fit US plus sized women who wear a 1X, 2X, or 3X | Fits US 14-22
Core 10 Women's Onstride Plus Size High Waist Run Legging, Black, 1X (14W-16W) -Short
- High-waisted tight featuring side panel pockets, powermesh panels behind the knee, reflective accents and zipper detail at hem
- Reference our size chart to achieve the best fit
- Exclusive Core 10 Onstride fabric: soft, moisture-wicking, medium weight fabric that hugs your body with 4-way stretch and is ideal for all seasons
- Waist is equipped with internal draw cord and back zipper pocket with two compartments that provide key and smartphone storage
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not completely satisfied at any time, for any reason, we will give you a full refund. Visit Your Orders to get started.
- Model is 5'11" with 35" waist and 47" hips and is wearing size 1X - Regular
- 26" inseam
Riders by Lee Indigo Women's Plus Size Comfort Collection Bermuda Short, Rigid, 18W
- Stretch denim
- 4 pockets
- 11 inch
- Hidden elastic in waist for extra comfort
- Mid rise
Columbia Women's Plus-Size Sandy River Cargo Short, Nocturnal/Grill, 1X
- Omni-shade UPF 30 sun protection
- Inseam length is 6"
- Exterior adjustable waistband, Quick dry
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Multi-functional pockets
Plus Sized Clothing for Children?
My opinion on plus sized clothing for children.
Plus sized clothing for children! Girls to be exact. I'm not quite sure if they had a specific line targeted for boys as well.
Don't get me wrong, I do feel for the children that are overweight. I understand that sometimes it's not just the cause of a poor diet, but rather a thyroid problem or other medical condition. I also understand that they too need clothing that they can feel comfortable in. My reason for being upset though, is purely related to the cases of parents that let their children eat unhealthily and gain excessive amounts of weight. I've watched one too many episodes of Maury with two year old "guests" that could barely breath because they weigh what I did in the sixth grade.
Being one of four children of a single mother, I understand that times are tough. Parents often work multiple jobs just to be able to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads. Many are often burnt out and it's just easier for them to run out to the local McDonalds or Burger King. What's wrong here is that the children they are working so hard to take care of, end up suffering in the long run.
If the money put into this particular clothing line went into various programs that taught the importance of proper nutrition and exercise , I believe it would help put an end the dilemma that is childhood obesity. In addtion, these programs could quite possibly put an end to eating disorders and unhealthy or excessive dieting.
We had D.A.R.E (Drug abuse resistance education) programs when I went to school It doesn't work for everyone, but it definitely improves the odds. Why not a H.E.E.D (Heatlhy Eating and Exercise Daily) program? It could work!