13 Best Women's Plus Shapewear
List Updated June 2023
Bestselling Women's Plus Shapewear in 2023
Instant Shaping Women's Plus Size Hi Waist Chinching Long Leg, Nude, 3X
- Smooths tummy, waist, hips and thighs
- Controls and slenderizes the waistline for a sleek, slimming look
- Hi waist cinching brief
- Smooth and seamless shaping for comfort and support
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Smoothing Hi-Waist Boyshort , Black, XXX-Large
- Firm Control smooths your stomach and backside
- High Waist design creates a sleek line from above your waist to upper thighs
- Moisture wicking material keeps you cool and dry throughout the day
- Inner lining made of 100% cotton
Youmita Women's Shapewear Firm Control Double layered Seamless High Waist Girdle Body Shaper,Black,2X-3X Plus
- 85% Nylon 15% Spandex, smooth soft and snug fabric material
- Featuring Double Layer of Seams, Firm Waist Control, Rear Control Panel for Hips and Supports Natural Body Curve.
- Body shaper Helps define lower abdominal and Molds the hips.
- Perfect for slimming your lower ab under high waisted clothes like skirts, shorts, pants and dresses
- Cold hand wash recommended
Maidenform Sleek Smoothers WYOB Bodybriefer Shapewear, Paris Nude, Medium
- Elastic-free leg construction offers a no show-through look under clothes
- Everyday control with comfort-stretch material
- Nylon-spandex blend creates a lightweight, smooth feel
- Wear your own bra
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Wear Your Own Bra Torsette with Wide Straps, Body Beige, XXXX-Large
- Smoothes and shapes midsection for a classic hourglass silhouette
- Wider shoulder straps for stay in place assurance
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool
- Wear your own bra feature for fit flexibility
- Firm control
ASIMOON Women's Shapewear,High Waist Seamless Firm Control Waisted Tummy Slimming Body Shapewear Waisted Shaper For Women by (Black-1, XX-Large)
Everbellus Firm Tummy Control Shapewear Tank Top Compression Underwear for Women Beige XX-Large
- Super comfortable, sleek and seamless fabric for a smooth look under clothing.
- Soft camisole with double-layered for extra firm control.
- Targeted tummy shaping that helps smooth bumps and bulges.
- Adjustable straps for the flexible fit. Longer length minimizes roll-up.
- This cami shaper top is perfect for everyday smoothing and can be worn under sheer or low-neck tops.
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Romper, Body Beige, X-Large
- Everyday control helps to smooth body and shapes your derriere
- Comfortable fabric for all-day wear
- Non-binding legs for added comfort and flexibility
- Plush, wide straps for stay-in-place comfort and assurance
- Wear Your Own Bra feature for fit flexibility
- Hand wash to continue life of the garment
- Scroll down for more product information and wearing tips
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Wear Your Own Bra Body Briefer, Black, XXXX-Large
- Instantly smoothes and flattens your tummy
- Provides ultimate control and all around shaping
Max shape Women's High Waist Tummy Control Silm Panty Plus Size (Black 3XL)
- Body: Cotton & Spandex; Crotch Lining: 100% Cotton
- High quality cotton fabric make the panty breathable and comfortable to be worn all day long.
- Full coverage smooths and shapes derriere. Tummy panel targets and helps to minimize the tummy area
- The lace design on the belly makes this underwear beautiful and unique.
- 3XL for waist 33-41 inch, weight about 145-180 pounds. 4XL for waist 40-51 inch, weight about 175-200 pounds. 5XL for waist 50-56 inch, weight about 195-220 pounds.6XL for waist 56-63 inch, weight about 215-240 pounds.
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Wear Your Own Bra Singlet ,Body Beige,X-Large
- Body 78% Nylon, 22% Lycra Elastane Inner Lining: 82% Nylon, 18% Lycra Elastane Crotch Lining: 100% Cotton
- Wear your own bra silhouette allows for fit flexibility
- Helps shape and support bust along with all over smoothing
- Hand wash warm. only non-chlorine bleach when needed. line dry. do not iron.
- Made In Indonesia
Flexees by Maidenform Women's Plus Fat Free Dressing Hi Waist Brief, Latte Lift, XXX-Large
- Firm control
- Fresh 24/7 gusset
Naomi and Nicole Women's Plus-Size Unbelievable Comfort Plus Step In Torsette, Black, 3X
- Comfortable firm control
- Wonderful edge on bottom of torsette
- No lines no ride
- Wear your own bra
- Smoothest back bulldogs
Old Navy Removes Plus Size Line from Stores
Old Navy will be removing its Women's Plus line, providing sizes 16W -26W, from its stores. While Old Navy will still be offering the clothing online, many women say they will no longer spend money at the retailer in response to this decision.
In a form letter sent in response to complaints, the retailer states "After much evaluation, and as difficult a decision as it was, we will be removing the Women's Plus line from all of our Old Navy stores. Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this
may cause you."
The Women's Plus line, which originally was offered online and in 50 stores, expanded to 175 stores before the decision to remove the plus size clothing to offer it only online. Although the decision was made last year, the issue gained new scrutiny after Mia Amber, a plus size model and actress posted her disappointment with the decision online.
Via Myspace, Ms. Amber offered her opinion on Old Navy's decision. "They should make an effort to fix the problem and find out why they [Old Navy] weren't doing well instead of banishing us to the internet."
Live Journal community Fatshionista and blog Big Fat Deal also wrote about the decision. Both communities cited statistics that the majority of women in America are overweight and suggested that the lines failure might be due to poor sizing and little advertising.
Commenters on both sites are pledging to write to Old Navy in an attempt to reverse the move of the plus size line to online only. Many noted that Old Navy is one of the few stores where they can shop for all members of their family. Other commenters noted the difficulty in finding affordable plus size clothing.
"Plus sizes are not that easy to find," says one commenter in her email to Old Navy posted on Big Fat Deal, "Old Navy has been a wonderful alternative, providing reasonable pricing with plus sizes. There have been times when I've bought an entire season's worth of plus-sized clothing from your stores."
Another commenter noted that "while I love their clothes when they fit, the sizes can be so inconsistent as to make it impossible for me to order anything on-line. Guess they lose my business!"
While Old Navy seeks to increase its profits by the change, the decision may ultimately not be worth the negative publicity it causes. Last year the decision to remove the petite department from Saks Fifth Avenue attracted nationwide publicity and protests. The department was reinstated after numerous complaints were received.