Bestselling Women's Plus Athletic Hoodies in 2022
Just My Size Women's Plus-Size Full Zip Fleece Hoodie, Violet Splendor Heather, 2XL
- Zip-front hoodie in 7.9-ounce cotton featuring split kangaroo pocket and brushed lining for softness
- Banded hemline and cuffs
- Length: 28.5"
YaYa Bay Black Hoodie, Womens Zip up Front Fashion Hoodie Sweatshirts Vintage Striped Long Sleeve Sweater Hoodie Kangaroo Pouch Pocket Jumper Hooded Pullover Tunic Tops X Large Black
- Vintage Black & White Stripes/Drawcord-adjustable Hood/Half Zip Design/Side Pocket Detail
- This Unique Tunic Top is Flattering Your Figure,Hiding Your Belly and Hip,Make You Perfect Body Shape.
- Pull on Closure, Athletics Style;Suitable for Casual and Sport Wear;It'll Go with Almost All Leggings,Pants,Shorts.
- Elastics Fabric,Super Soft and Comfortable.
- GARMENT CARE:Dry Cleaning,Hand Wash with Cold Water Separately,Do not Bleach.ATTENTION: Size Refference : M=US 10-12(Bust:38.6"),L=US 14(Bust:40.2"),XL=US 16(Bust:42.1"),XXL=US 18(Bust:44.1"),XXXL=US 20(Bust:46.1"). Please Refer to the Size Chart towards the Middle of the Page Before purchasing this hoodie.
Just My Size Women's Full Zip Jersey Hoodie, Amaranth, 3X
- Zip-front jacket featuring adjustable drawstring hood and shirred split kangaroo pocket
- Lightweight 4.5-ounce slub fabric
- Tag-free for comfort
Miusey Boutique Clothing for Women, Ladies Plus Size Causal Business Soft Surrouding Tops Asymmetrical Tunic Hoodie Cover-up Regular Semi-Formal Feminine Long Sleeve Patchwork T Shirt Dark Green XXL
- V-neckline with attached hood/ long sleeve / button trim/ kangaroo pouch pocket at front/ asymmetric hem/ relaxed fit
- The classic look and feel you love gets better with miusey's cheap hoodie, featuring soft material that keeps you comfortable without the bulk.
- A chic fitted silhouette and bold contrast colorblocking create a standout-stylish statement on miusey's pullover hoodie, while the asymmetric hem makes the pieces flow gracefully.
- The handy kangaroo pocket gives you a look that's great for casual days, an essential hoodie for your closet..
- Please refer to size chart under the Product Description before ordering, thank you!
Black Grey Womens Velvet Zip Hooded Sweatshirt Athletic Soft Plus Size Hooded and Sweat Pants Tracksuit Set (XXL, Purple)
- MATERIA: 60% Cotton + 40% Soft Polyester Velour, breathable and comfy.
- FASHION: 2 pieces velvet tracksuit sweatsuit set including a hoodie matching a same color velvet sweatpants that make a beauty of coordination which is on trend.
- ATTENTION: We have increased the size. Please kindly refer to the size chart showed in the last picture.
- FEATURES: Tracksuit jogging set with a classic long-sleeve hoodie featuring kangaroo pocket; sweatpants feature a drawstring closure; slim fit and full zip style with elastic sleeve and waist; perfect for some casual occations, such as lounging, running, sports, daily wear etc.
- CARE GARMENT: No pilling and no shrinkage. Machine wash cold/ With like colors/ Do not bleach/ Tumble dry low/ Do not iron.
Regna X Women's Long Cotton Pullover Hooded Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt Black 3XL
- REGNA X LONG SLEEVES FULL ZIP UP HOODIES take your on-the-run fashion up a notch with various unique solid colors and relax loose fit design
- [Notice] Check Various Promotions (after selecting color and size, promotions appear)
- STYLE: 17903: Kangaroo Pocket style, 17904: Side Slit Pocket style
- Matching with our various active tops, You can make your Workout Fashion at discount price! (check promotions)
- If you don't love our products, simply return them without question within 30 days. Select your favorite color and ""Add to Cart"" now.
Fancy Jade Women's Plus Size Athletic Soft Velour Zip Hoodie and Sweat Pants Set (Black, 3X)
- Royale Lady by Fancy Jade Fitted Velour Suit. Please order 1 size up for a relaxed fit. Model is wearing a size 1X Plus
- Hooded jacket featuring a zipper center front closure and split kangaroo pockets with long sleeves
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring tie and 2 side pockets
- Stretchy comfortable sweat suit enhances your body's natural curves with a relaxed fit throughout the lower leg
- Plus size trendy velour set includes a matching hoodie and pants; fits all shapes and sizes! Click "Fancy Jade" to view our entire Collection of High Quality, Fashionable and Trendy Women's Apparel!
UNIFACO Mens Nebula 3D Digital Print Athletic Sweater Hoodie Hooded Sweatshirts with Velvet Plus Size Black
- Baggy casual pullover hoodie is all over print, no fading,cracking,peeling or flaking; it would wick away moisture as a sweatshirts. Huge pocket opening on the front bottom where there is a place to warm the hands, it would be great as a workout shirt or a lightweight christmas hoodie with velvet inside.
- FIRST CHOICE: The galaxy hoodie can be as a reat gift for family and friends, especially teenagers, couple hoodie sweatshirt. Great hoodie for School party! Unisex for women/ men/ girl/ boy, comfortable and fashionable
- Cool pattern includes fantastic galaxy, wolf, water drops, beer print, Deers pattern and Eyes,paint print, pizza cat, galaxy cat and math formulas, city and so on
- Suitable for daily wear/Lounging/hang-out/party/Street wear/Couple wear/Sisters Brothers wear
- Please order 1-2 size up if you want be loose since the items are smaller 1 size than US size
YLnini Womens Hoodie Long Sleeve Sweatshirt L Grey
- 100% Brand New and High Quality,Gives You Comfortable Feeling
- Brand new and high quality
- Many sizes for you to choose according to your body size,don
- Preferential activities ranging from 1%-10%,detailed look at the description
- Bulk Ordering Maximum discount 10%,Greater order quantity,Please contact customer service
REGNA X NO BOTHER Women's Full Zip Up Slim fit Casual Lightweight Track Jacket
- [RE-ORDER] - We restocked Popular styles(#Hoodie) which was totally SOLD-OUT last year.
- NEW COLORS ADDED: Reflecting customer's recommendations, we added new colors, "Navy, Solid Purple, Dark Purple, Teal Blue" for popular styles.
- DESIGN POINTS: 1) Track Style: Stand-up collar, Thumb holes and Front Pocket 2) Hoodie Style: Hooded Jacket with Thumb holes and Front Pocket
- THUMB HOLES provide extra coverage and help keep sleeves in place
- regular fit, Lightweight STRETCHY fabric *Perfect for GYM, YOGA, FITNESS Wear*
Teejoy Women's Thin Cotton Zip Up Hoodie Jacket (M, Navy)
- Satisfaction guaranteed! Free returns.
- Full zip up closure with pockets
- The perfect year-long hoodie
- Uniquely thin design
- Pullover Series also available
Alternative Women's Athletics Hoodie, eco Oatmeal, Medium
- The feminine counterpart to our men's challenger hoodie. Made from our signature eco-fleece and perfect for keeping cozy all year long
- 50 percent polyester, 46 percent cotton, 4 percent rayon
Weintee Women's Cotton Jersey Zip up Hoodie 2X Plus Navy
- 95% Cotton and 5% Spandex
- Lightweight 7.8-ounce stretchy fabric, pill-resistant
- Full zip front hoodie featuring adjustable drawstring hood and split pouch pockets
- Perfect for workout jackets and casual jackets
- Machine washable
Artificial Turf Fields in High School Athletics
It looks like grass, feels like grass, and can be used year round despite questionable weather conditions. Is the cost of installing an artificial turf playing field at the high school level really worth the money?
And yet, these teams have practiced, practiced, practiced in all kinds of weather on township fields that can be classified as 'pretty beaten up' at pretty much any season of the year. Moorestown township fields, as well as all of the Moorestown public school district fields, are all grass fields. They fall prey to constant overuse, to the whims of Mother Nature, to too many sports at both the middle school, high school, Recreation Department, club and travel fields vieying for game and practice space on far too many grass fields. A high school whose athletic program consistently ranks at the top of the state deserve better. Not only are the grass fields throughout the township in disgraceful condition, they also provide a very dangerous playing field for these young athletes as well. Over the past eight years, I've watched my daughters' field hockey and lacrosse teams play; I've seen our players and players from the other fields trip, fall and injure themselves on the rutted, uneven field surfaces. Most of the players sustained minor injuries, while an unfortunate few ended up with broken legs and ankles.
What our township is planning to do might very well be the game plan for your school district or town as well.
Our current fields are all grass; the average maintenance for one field is in the range of $5,000 to $8,000 per field annually. This includes cutting, lining, and watering the fields; there is very little that can be done to prevent the rutted conditions themselves, although they are 'smoothed out' every other season. In a town that has five or ten playing fields, basic maintenance alone can cost upwards of $80,000 per year. Even with this basic maintenance, the fields are often barely usable as one sport's season ends and the next begins. Most often, there isn't even the time to 'smooth out' a field, as many sports overlap each other timewise.
The cost of the average artificial turf field ranges in price from $450,000 to $800,000 tops. The field should be installed over an existing grass field that is under the lights; the ideal site and size would be to install the field under a lighted football stadium. Installation should take place in the spring, and installation takes about four to six months to complete if installed under 'ideal' weather conditions. Basically, pellets fill in the grass field, and the artificial turf is installed over the pellets, with adequate drainage an essential part of the installation process. There is a fast-growing number of companies who now install artificial turf fields; as competition increases, the price of installation of an artificial turf field decreases. Also, if you're considering installing one turf field, you might want to check out the substantial savings you'll incur if two or more fields are installed by the same company at the same time. Average savings for installing two or more artificial turf fields is presently in the 15% to 20% overall cost range. What some towns have experienced with having only one turf field installed is the logistical nightmare of having so many teams fighting for its use at the same times.
What are the benefits of installing an artificial turf field? They are really numerous! Having an artificial turf field enables a team to play a game under any weather conditions; no more 'called' games because of freestanding water in front of the goal or 'dangerous' playing conditions on a muddy, sloppy rain-soaked field. The field can sometimes start to even pay for itself if you are able to rent it out to other groups wishing to hold tournament or championship games on an exact date, and want the assurance that the field will be playable under any weather conditions. Since the artificial turf does not rut, you are reducing the chance of players' injuries by at least 60%. (Most colleges and universities have gone the way of the turf field years ago; they often have the funding or the backing of an alumni - who may or may not wish to have the field named in their honor - to fund it.) You also now have a field that can withstand the constant wear and tear of games and practices played over and over and over the same field. Artificial turf is extremely durable and requires very little, if any, annual maintenance. The turf fields are guaranteed for a minumum of an eight year life span currently; most of them last eight to ten years, more often ten years.
Funding options? Again, consider a big name/big bucks donor who would love the chance to have a field named in his or her honor. Other options include fundraising, both at the local town level and the school sector. Here in Moorestown, a proposal has been made that the various private sports clubs and team raise a one-time amount of between $20,000 to $25,000 each to offset the cost of installation. If you have five or more organizations in your town, that's a hefty $100,000 in funding right there. You could solicit matching funds from large corporation or employers in your area to meet the funds raised by the clubs. A school bond and/or township bond can be floated to cover either part or all of the cost of the turf field. (The marketing tool here is to reach out to all residents and make them aware that having at least one turf field in town is a boon to all residents.
It increases the value of every home by having such a field available in your town, and benefits a fairly high percentage - sometimes as much as 50% of the population - whose children or grandchildren will benefit by having the year-round turf field available.) Another option to consider is having large corporations or employers consent to permanent advertising on the fields; a large, affixed sign could bring in as much as $10,000 to $20,000 per company/employer. The signs could be permanent or on a rotated basis. Another funding option to consider is a grant application. A good grant writer can seek out what funding, based on any numer of variables (size of town, number of athletes per general population, town improvement, etc.)
Having at least one artificial turf field, which looks remarkably like a well-manicured lawn after installation, can be a huge benefit not only as a township and school district asset, but can also significantly reduce the number of player injuries in all of the sports named above. How can you put a price tag on childrens' safety??.