Bestselling Women's Petite Athletic Hoodies in 2021
Faddare Sweatshirts for Women, 2017 Fashion Boutique Ladies Long Sleeve Hoodie Pullover Sweatshirt Moisture Wicking Smooth Outdoor Tops Petite Blouse,Red S
- Size chest - (S)33 (M)/35 (L)/37 (XL)/39 (XXL)/41 inches,Please check the size before ordering, thank you
- Space Dye Thin Sweatshirt - The Hooded Pullover is featuring with Scoop Neckline / Long Sleeve / Hits at Hip Length / Loose Fit Activewear Yoga Sweatshirts for Workout
- Seamless Hoodie - Engineered knit with reduced seaming, not too thick, and not too thin it is light and comfy enough for all seasons,from spring to autumn ,even in winter you can wear it indoor outdoor
- Must Have Activewear for Women - Faddare sports lightweight hood is easy shape that flatters your curves loosely without clinging or too baggy, you deserve to have this wonderful exercise shirts
- Garment Care - Easy to clean ,machine or hand wash is available, hang dry, generally there is no special care for it
Regna X Women's Long Sleeve Kangaroo Pocket Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt Black S
- REGNA X LONG SLEEVES FULL ZIP UP HOODIES take your on-the-run fashion up a notch with various unique solid colors and relax loose fit design
- [Notice] Check Various Promotions (after selecting color and size, promotions appear)
- STYLE: 17903: Kangaroo Pocket style, 17904: Side Slit Pocket style
- Matching with our various active tops, You can make your Workout Fashion at discount price! (check promotions)
- If you don't love our products, simply return them without question within 30 days. Select your favorite color and ""Add to Cart"" now.
Solid Soft Velour Zip-Up Hoodie Workout Sweatpants Set Navy XL
- Petite size / Long sleeves / Zipper closure / Drawstring hoodie / Side pockets / Ribbed cuffs and bottom hemline
- HAND WASH COLD. DO NOT BLEACH. DRY FLAT. DO NOT IRON.
- Mid-weight / Soft thin velour fabric / Hits at hip / Full length bottom
- Sizes X-Large through XXX-Large does not have back pockets for FWSTB01.
- Sizes may run small. Please refer to our image for the size wise.
Hotouch Womens Fashion Hoodie Velour 2 Piece Sweatsuit Set Navy Blue S
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Hooded, long sleeve, pull on closure, ribbed cuffs and hem
- Elastic band waist with drawstring, 2 side-entry welt pockets
- Garment Care: Hand-wash and Dry Clean
- Soft and comfortable velour fabric, suitable for casual and sport wear
Teejoy Women's Thin Cotton Zip Up Hoodie Jacket (M, Navy)
- Satisfaction guaranteed! Free returns.
- Full zip up closure with pockets
- The perfect year-long hoodie
- Uniquely thin design
- Pullover Series also available
Miusey Maternity Tops Women, Juniors Long Sleeve Flowy Plus Size Clothing Prime Casual Wear Stretchy Zulily Modern Hoodie Sweatshirt Nice Comfy Soft Loose Fit Flare Tunic Hoodie Kangaroo Burgundy XL
- V-neck with attached hood/ full sleeve / button trim/ kangaroo pouch pocket at front/ asymmetric bottom/ relaxed fit
- The classic look and feel you love gets better with miusey's cute hoodie, featuring jersey material that keeps you cozy without the bulk.
- A chic fitted silhouette and bold contrast colorblocking create a standout-stylish statement on miusey's hooded tunic, while the asymmetric hem makes the pieces flow gracefully.
- The utility kangaroo pocket gives you a look that's great for casual days, an essential tunic hoodie for your closet..
- Please refer to size chart under the Product Description before ordering, thank you!
Asingeloo Women's Lightweight Thumb Holes Yoga Jacket Running Gym Hoodie Blue Medium
JayJay Women Ultra Soft Breathable Full-Zip Fleece Long Sleeve Jacket,Navy,S
- BUY NOW! DO NOT MISS **SPECIAL PRICE DEAL!**
- Feature: Long Sleeve, Breathable ,Lightweight fleece, Full Zipper, Waist lined jacket, Two Pocket, fabrics that do not get fluff easily.
- It is placed naturally on your body with a design that hold your waist.
- It is also good as inner and outer. also, lightweight and easy to fold. Suitable for light climbing or hiking. Simple color is suitable for wearing in the coat.
- *The size chart is attached to the last image.
SPRINGWIND Women'S Velour Hoodie+Pant Tracksuit Sport Sweat Suit Set Dark Green M
- Actual Delivery Time: 7-15 Days
- Fashion & Vintage
- Style: Long Sleeve Sweat Suit
- Material: Cotton Velvet
- Size: XS, S , M , L , XL
Women's Stretchy Long Sleeve Yoga Hoodie Full Zipper Running Gym Hoodie Slim Fit L Black
Weintee Women's Cotton Jersey Zip up Hoodie S White
- 95% Cotton and 5% Spandex
- Lightweight 7.8-ounce stretchy fabric, pill-resistant
- Full zip front hoodie featuring adjustable drawstring hood and split pouch pockets
- Perfect for workout jackets and casual jackets
- Machine washable
MOQIVGI Hoodies for Women, Girls Lightweight Sweater Soft Trendy Sweatshirt Zipper Color Block Loose Fit Casual Stylish Knitted Sporty Athletic Shirt Jumper Hoody Top Kangaroo Pocket Wine Large
- This casual stylish pullover hoodie sweatshirt is lightweight and easy to throw over another shirt to keep you warm in the fall,it will comfortably fit underneath a big coat in the winter without being bulky.
- The hooded top with 1/4 zip is great design,zipping up can helps keep you warmer,zipping down become V neckline,showing your charming shape.Long sleeve with classy geometric print let you stand out in the crowd.
- The hoodie with kangaroo pocket is fashion and practical,not only can camouflage your tummy but also make a nice warm place for your hands on cold days.Besides it can hold your wallet,key,cell phone etc.
- The wrist cuffs don't get baggy,you can slide the sleeves up to 3/4 or pull them down for the warmth during cold weather.The banded bottom is very cozy without being constricting.This comfy and cute hoodie is nice match with leggings,jeans and boots.Great for school,work,sport,holiday,any outdoor occasion
- Garment Care: Machine wash or hand wash in cold water,hang to dry,don't bleach.Note:Please refer to the size chart at the product description part for ordering a right size.
JayJay Women Casual Caged Neck Long Sleeve Knit Sweater Faux Wrap Dress With Bow Belt,Red,S
- BUY NOW! DO NOT MISS **SPECIAL PRICE DEAL!**
- Feature: Criss cross neck, Faux Wrap, Long Sleeve, Flowy Hemline, Bow Belt
- Occasion: Casual Dress, Semi Office, Work Out, Other Special Occasion and house Dress
- The flows nicely with your natural body curves and is definite slimming. And super soft, stretchy and lightweight.
- *The size chart is attached to the last image.
Young Sportsmanship: How the I9 Sports League is Changing Athletics Programs
Bad sportsmanship has become all too common in the world of sports. Here's the scoop on one program that's doing something about it.
One issue that constantly seems to haunt the sporting world in all areas is sportsmanship. Coaches have become famous for their tendencies to yell, curse, throw chairs, and physically assault their players. Think this just happens in pro and college? Not necessarily. High school sports are just as prone to bad sportsmanship. What's worse is that when a school takes their athletics too seriously, it's not just the coaches. The parents have been known to act just as bad.
One organization is fighting back against this bad behavior by focusing on the experience for children and their parents rather than competition and winning. i9 Sports League is a company that's gradually extending itself to youth sports programs across the country by offering franchise opportunities. The program is geared to athletic programs for kids ages 3-14 and encompasses all kinds of local youth sporting activities, including leagues, camps, and tournaments.
For the individual looking to keep the focus on the fun of athletics, franchises can be purchased through the website and include a large territory for the programs as well as the rights to use i9 in various sports. Touted as a home based business, franchise owners can keep tabs on almost all aspects of management over the internet. Income is earned from membership fees and purchases made from the online store by consumers in that area.
While it's great for wannabe business owners, what do young athletes gain from the experience? i9 Sports believes that even at the level of school age children, the "winning is everything" mentality is too prevalent. What they hope to accomplish by offering their franchise nationwide is a shift in this mentality to the benefits of sports for everyone, no matter what their skill level. As a non-discriminatory company, any child, regardless of age, sex, race, religion, etc. can be part of an i9 Sports league. Even more ambitious is the goal of the league to play every player for at least half of every game.
To accomplish these goals, i9 offers training to all business owners and coaches. An extensive background check is done on any individual looking to run their own local i9 league so that parents can feel safe in who they allow to supervise their children. They also train their own officials. Parents who want their children to participate in i9 Sports are required to sign a "parental pledge." This agreement holds them to good sideline behavior and the promotion of good sportsmanship.
The i9 Sports program has already found its way into 25 states and is making its mark in the franchise world. With a current number of 80, new franchises are popping up on an average of three a month. The company has been featuresd in several prominent magazines, including "Entrepreneur" and the "Wall Street Journal." Founder Frank Fiume started the business after becoming disillusioned with the lack of good sportsmanship found in the world of sports. In 2002, it "became the first company to transform running sports leagues into a franchised business."
With the media peppered with stories of bad sportsmanship, the concept has merit. The young generation of athletes now has something to counteract the influence of pro and college sports players who act as though winning is the only thing of importance. Unfortunately, many parents have the same attitude when it comes to sports, a double whammy against the learning of good sportsmanlike conduct. With over 112,000 players nationwide, i9 Sports shows hope. With that many families willing to exhibit good behavior and have their children learn the same, the days of chair throwing and name calling may be on their way out.
For those looking to own a franchise of i9 Sports, the website, www.i9sports.com gives a listing of the requirements and an online form to complete. If you're interested in having your child participate in the league, the site also offers a location finder to see what's available in your area.