13 Best Women's Pajama Tops
List Updated May 2023
Bestselling Women's Pajama Tops in 2023
6069-M Just Love Women Pajama Tops - Mix & Match PJs - Sleepwear more tools ,Medium,Passion Pink
- COZY UP - Get comfortable and look stylish with these fun pajamas
- MIX & MATCH - Choose between your favorite printed pants and matching solid tops - sold separately
- GREAT VALUE! - These womens pajamas are a must have for women of all ages
- STAY COOL - This lightweight slinky fabric allows for maximum breathability
- SLEEP WELL - Easy fit for all night comfort, PJs are Machine Washable
HUE Women's Short Sleeve V-Neck Sleep Tee, Baja Blue, Medium
- Soft fabric and relaxed fit make this tee perfect for sleep and loungewear
- Length 27.5 inches
Nautica Sleepwear Women's Knit Jersey V-Neck Tee, Ash Heather, Large
- Designed for effortless comfort, the Nautica Knit Jersey V-Neck Tee is a classic favorite for sleep or lounge.
- Solid Knit Jersey tee has a v-neckline finished with a scallop trim and anchor charm detail. Easy relaxed silhouette.
Duofold Women's Mid Weight Wicking Thermal Shirt, Black, X Large
- Double-layer thermal for warmth in cold weather
- Cold weather, low-impact activities
- Moisture control
- Flat lock seams to avoid irritation
- Pointelle fabrication for added feminine detail
Sleepyheads Women's Sleepwear Knit Longsleeve Top and Leggings Pajamas PJ Set-Deer (SH1140-4043-XS)
- Soft and stretchy knit is tagless and lightweight
- Top: Relaxed fit with rounded neckline, long sleeves, banded cuffs, graphic print and curved hem
- Pant: Legging pant with comfortable stretch, allover print and wide elastic waistband
- Sizing information: XS (2-4), S (4-6), M (6-8), L (10-12), XL (14-16)
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Iron if needed.
JJ Perfection Women's Round Neck Long Sleeve Pleated Blouse T-Shirt Top NEONCORAL 2XL
- Hand Wash Cold / Do Not Bleach / Hang or Line Dry
- Crafted from super soft, stretchy fabric, this casual shirt top is comfortable but stylish
- Features ruched front, pleated long sleeve and rounded hem
- Please be advised to see our size chart in the descriptions below for the most accurate fit.
- Color disclaimer: Due to monitor settings and monitor pixel definition, we cannot guarantee the color that you see will be exact from the actual color of the product.
PJ Salvage Women's Lounge Essentials Top, Heather Grey, M
- Heathered sweatshirt on a soft French terry fabrication features a crew neckline and long raglan sleeves with ribbed knit cuffs
- Finished with flat-lock seams and straight hemline with ribbed back
Layer 8 Womens Ladies Short Sleeves Basic Scoop Neck Lounge Top Shirt Heather Grey Medium
- Material: 62% polyester, 33% rayon, 5% spandex
- Fit: regular
- Style: crew
- Recommended Use: casual, lounging
Layer 8 Womens Ladies Long Sleeves Basic Henley Lounge Top Shirt Heather Berry Purple Medium
- LOUNGE IN STYLE: The center back print logo, button front detail, long sleeves, and stretchy material offer a relaxed, fitted feel that won't add bulk so you can move and groove with style and comfort
- VERSATILITY AT ITS FINEST: Whether you're out for an errand, a lunch date, a workout training, or simply resting at home, this shirt can deliver. It goes well with a pair of shorts, pants, joggers, skirt, or jumpers. Ready for anything!
- ENJOY SUPERB COMFORT: Made of soft and cozy fabric, this long sleeves Henley tee features moisture-wicking and quick-drying properties, for a comfy and carefree movement all day and night
- DURABLE CHARM: This Henley shirt is made long-lasting and durable so you can enjoy it for many occasions to come
- FUSS-FREE MAINTENANCE: Easy to pull-on and easy to care for, this basic shirt is machine-washable for a hassle-free maintenance. Perfect for ladies who are always on the go!
Selene Women's Knit Laced Cami Tank Top & Short Pajama Set Large Charcoal Heather
- Sleepwear set including cami tank top and coordinating shorts with scalloped lace trim
- Tank top features adjustable spaghetti straps
- Short features elastic waistband
Jockey Women's Brushed Cotton Jersey Long Sleeve Top, Cranberry, Medium
- Designed for effortless, layer-on comfort, the Jockey cotton jersey top is a classic favorite for every day wear
- Soft brushed cotton jersey long sleeve top has a rounded split v-neckline and a tag less label. Easy relaxed fit
Mae Women's Slouchy Sleep Tee, Black, Small
- Sleep shirt with contrast-stitched border at v-neckline, cap sleeves, and hem
- Soft, breathable cotton polyester blend
- Tee only, joggers sold separately
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size Small
Selene Women's Knit Racerback Lace-Yoke Tank Top X-Large Navy
- An Amazon brand
- Sleepwear tank featuring racerback with lace yoke
- Rounded back hem
Back to School Clothing Organization for Preschoolers Made Easy
While preschoolers may try to match their own clothes, they sometimes wind up with a pajama top and a swim suit bottom. Make the early mornings easier on yourself and your preschooler with this clothing organization method.
Toddler to Preschool: School Time
With my toddler, I found it easy to keep a small clothing organizer in the kitchen, with most of the clothes he wears. Now that he is a preschooler who will have his own room, it's time to give him a big boy space and way to organize his clothing.
Young preschoolers go through a phase where they like to match things. My son was not happy one night because his pajamas did not match. He likes to match his clothes, and he likes to do things himself.
As I transition him from a weekly play group to a three-day a week preschool program, I realize that I need a better way to organize his clothing. Right now I sort the clothes by tank tops and short-sleeved shirts, pajamas, shorts, pants, and long-sleeved shorts.
Back to School Clothing Organization for Preschoolers
Shoe Organizer for Preschool Clothes
I have a shoe organizer that I tried to use for shoes. The shoes are too heavy and the hanging organizer does not stay in place. I decided to re-purpose the shoe organizer to organize my preschooler's clothes to help him learn to dress for preschool.
In each slot made for shoes, I put in an outfit. Some slots have back to school clothes, complete with dress shirts and pants. Other slots have matching pajamas and play clothes. Each slot also contains a pair of underwear and socks.
A clean pair of socks may also be sorted into a pair of shoes, if that is easier for the preschool child getting read for school.
There was even room to organize back to school gloves and hats. These seasonal items were put in the back slots on the shoe organizer.
Labeling for Preschool Children
Rather than place a permanent label on the organizer for my son's back to school clothes, I opted for removable labels. With seasonal changes it was easier to make labels I could remove. Sticky paper labels are not easy to remove,so instead I made my own.
I cut up card stock into long rectangles. I wrote out School eight times with permanent black marker for his back to school clothing. I also made labels for PJs, Play, Swim, Hot and Cold.
I covered each label with clear laminate. I added a Velcro dot to the back of each label and matching piece to each shoe organizer pocket.
What You Need to Make the Back to School Organizer for Preschool Children
Purchase or re-purpose an 18-pocket shoe file. They retail for about $10 or under if you need to buy one. I have found them at discount retailers for half that price. The hanging shoe bags made with canvas and storage squares are more expensive and not as easy to label as the pocket style.
The pocket style shoe files hang on a hanger or a hook. The pockets are clear, making it easy to see the preschool child's clothing.
You will also need Velcro dots or strips of sewing Velcro to make removable labels.
Use card stock, a permanent marker and clear laminate to label the back to school clothing organizer.
Rotate the back to school clothes and seasonal items as needed. Move the labels as well. Use the back of the organizer, which also has pockets for seasonal clothing items for the preschool child going to school.