Bestselling Women's Outdoor Recreation Sweatshirts & Hoodies in 2022
The North Face Womens Trivert Logo Pullover Hoodie Sweatshirt, Chambray Blue Heather/Coastal Fjord Blue Multi, Small
- Versatile, midweight logo hoodie
- Soft, comfortable, easy-care fabric
- Jersey-lined hood with drawcord, Set-in sleeves, Welt kangaroo hand pocket, Side panels
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Screen-printed, foil or puff-ink logo graphic
Gildan Women's Heavy Blend Full-Zip Hooded Sweatshirt, X-Large, Purple
- Unlined hood with colour-matched flatcord
- 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Metal zipper
- Overlapped fabric across zipper allows full front printing
- Pouch pockets with rib binding at pocket opening
- Three-needle hood, pocket opening and waistband
- Air jet yarns = softer feel and reduced pilling
Helly Hansen Women's Phantom Half-Zip Midlayer Hoodie, Black, Medium
- Light Slick face stretch Tricot, low friction smooth construction
- Flatlock stitching for low bulk, photoprint color blocking
- Brushed inside, 1/2 zip construction
- Lycra edge at cuffs, contrast flatlock seams
Legendary Whitetails Ladies Atomic Fleece 1/4 Zip Hoodie Charcoal Heather Medium
Female Jamaica Rasta Flag Coconut Tree Full Zip Hoodie Sweatshirt Fleece Pullover Hooded Shirts Pocket L
Outdoor Research Women's Melody Hoody, Black, Small
- Full Center Front Zipper
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
Women's Puerto Rico Se Levanta Full Zip Hoodie Sweatshirt Fleece Pullover Hooded Shirts Pocket XL
OutdoorMaster Women's Fleece Jacket - Waterproof & Stain Repellent, Ultra Soft Plush Lining & Optional Hoodie - Full-Zip (Blue,S)
- WATERPROOF and STAIN REPELLENT women's fleece jacket - IMAGINE staying DRY & WARM in rain & cold. No more pesky stains - MAGICALLY WIPE OFF ANY DIRT in an instant.
- EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL POCKETS - Zippered external pockets to KEEP YOUR ESSENTIALS SAFE and internal pockets for additional storage.
- THICK and WARM PLUSH LINING - Equipped with a cozy, warm and ultra soft plush lining for MAXIMUM COMFORT.
- DESIGNED TO LAST - High quality hardware with PINCH PREVENTING YKK ZIPPERS. Choose between full-zip and full-zip hoodie.
- 1 YEAR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Customer-favorite 1 year money back guarantee warranty and friendly customer service.
Hanes Women's Jersey Full Zip Hoodie, Eco Teal, Small
- Comfortable, lightweight textured slub jersey fabric
- Full zip front with wide waistband and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hood with pouch pockets
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free collar
- Perfect for layering
The North Face Apex Bionic Hoodie Women's (Medium, Tnf Medium Grey Heather)
- Low-profile, reverse-coil center front zip
- Raised high-definition logos
- Women's windproof, soft shell hoodie
- 100% windproof fabric with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Curved-cuff detail for added protection with an internal, stretch comfort cuff
Legendary Whitetails Ladies Outfitter Hoodie Army XX-Large
The North Face Womens Fave Half Dome Pullover Hoodie WZGBRIGHTNAVY/GREY L
- Comfortable, midweight pullover hoodie
- Jersey-lined hood
- Kangaroo hand pocket
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Raglan sleeves
Hanes Women's Full Zip Hood, Ebony, 2X Large
- Cozy cotton blend features ribbed hem and cuffs
- Roomy front pouch pockets
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free collar
'The Walking Dead' Season 1 Episode 2 'Guts'
In "The Walking Dead" Season 1 Episode 2 "Guts," Rick's former partner and soon-to-be-former wife slip out of camp for a little bit of outdoors sex, showing an excess of one kind of guts, seeing that this makes them vulnerable.
Another kind of guts will feature in the episode anon. Spoilers follow.
Meanwhile, Rick has to escape from the tank to the relative safety of a department store and a group of scavengers who, oddly, came from the very camp outside which the ex-partner and the soon-to-be-ex wife are galloping in the grass. This involves shooting and cutting his way through the undead before him while the undead behind him shamble after him.
The group in the department store is really dysfunctional and needs a leader. A woman accuses Rick of bringing down the undead upon them with all that shooting. There is a red neck racist who would prefer to shoot at the undead himself from a rooftop when he is not whupping on the black guy and calling him the "N" word. Rick, who is used to handling oversized, over-testosteroned savages, cuffs him to a pipe and tells him he needs to behave.
The problem of slipping out of a city filled with shambling, stumbling flesh-easting zombies is a formidable one. At first, a route through the sewer system is explored. But that is blocked by metal gates and undead feasting on the rats.
So there is nothing for it but to grab a truck from the nearby refinery and cruise out of there. Of course there are several hundred undead between them and the truck.
Rick hits on the idea of masking their scent. This involves wearing coats smeared with undead guts, which is as disgusting as it sounds, and then shambling out of the department store and hopefully getting to the truck before someone gets wise and makes them into snacks.
Rick and a young guy go forth to grab the truck. At first everything goes well, with the undead none the wiser. Then, somewhat inconveniently, a cloudburst happens, making the final sprint for the truck very exciting.
But, as the young guy gets into a car, turns on the car alarm, and roars around the streets to draw off the undead, Rick pulls the truck up to the loading dock of the department store and embarks the rest of the group.
Except for the guy handcuffed on the roof. The black guy lost the keys and there is no time to hacksaw him out as the undead have broken through and are rampaging through the department store in search of dinner. There is obviously no inclination either, because the guy was seriously brain damaged for a live human.
And so it is on back to the camp and a very awkward reunion between Rick and his ex-partner and soon-to-be-ex wife.