Bestselling Women's Outdoor Recreation Capri Pants in 2021
Hanes Women's French Terry Capri, Navy, Small
- Athletic Capri pant in solid tone featuring wide ribbed waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Cotton-rich fabric is smooth outside and brushed inside for extra softness and comfort
- Off-seam side pockets
- Tag-free waist
- 23" inseam
Columbia Sportswear Women's Saturday Trail Pants, British Tan,6 Short
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia's Saturday Trail Pant features Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabric for maxium protection against the sun and Omni-Shield technology for advanced water and stain repellency to keep you cool and dry.
- HANDY FEATURES: This women's cargo pant features two side-zip security pockets with mesh pocket bags.
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT: Columbia Women's Saturday Trail Pant features gusset detail, articulated knees, and leg hem cinches for the ultimate adjustable comfort.
- ACTIVE FIT: This women's cargo pant is crafted of 96% nylon and 4% elastane Summiteer Lite 2-way comfort stretch fabric with an active fit for comfortable movement. It also features a straight leg and mid rise.
- Columbia's Saturday Trail Pant is the perfect cargo pant for comfortable and stylish hiking.
Womens Compression Capri Leggings - Tights for Running, Yoga, Working Out - High Waisted, Body Slimming Pants
- COMFORTABLE ATHLETIC LEGGINGS: Womens compression leggings are the perfect activewear for women for yoga, running, CrossFit, working out, and casual wear. Comfortable support for hot or cold weather.
- 4-WAY STRETCH FABRIC: Our capri leggings are made from sweat wicking, breathable, chafe resistant fabric for maximum mobility & comfort which make these the perfect pair of yoga pants for women.
- BODY SLIMMING COMPRESSION: Look & feel great in these athletic tights with comfortable yet firm compression that properly supports hamstrings, quads, glutes, and calves during exercise.
- NON SEE THROUGH FABRIC: Premium polyester spandex fabric cannot be seen through when bending, squatting, or stretching. Our womens leggings allow you to workout in confidence!
- TRUSTED QUALITY & SATISFACTION: Our ladies compression capris are backed by superior quality. For a more relaxed fit, we suggest ordering one size up than what's suggested in our sizing chart.
ONGASOFT Womens Yoga Pants Mesh Workout Leggings Exercise Capri Legging W Pocket(Black,S)
- 87% Nylon 13% Spandex: stretch,soft,breathable,sweat-wicking high performance nylon and spandex fabric designed to provide lightweight comfortable workout.
- Flatlock Seams Stitching: flatlock seams stitching designed to reduce chafing and skin irritation.
- Mesh Panels Design: mesh inserts design combine fashion and function,will keep you wearing breathable and looking more fashionable.
- Mini Hidden Waistband Pocket: you can holds key or card in the hidden interior waistband pocket ( 2.4in * 3.1in ) during your workouts.
- Occasion:ONGASOFT yoga pants/workout leggings fits for yoga yoga,running,pilates,walking,workout, riding, gym,fitness,casual, work, travel and daily life in Spring, Summer,Autumn and Winter.Good gift for Mother's Day,Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year,Valentine's Day, etc
Champion Authentic Women's Jersey Capri_Oxford Grey_XX-Large
- Tag free elastic waist with adjustable outer drawcord for custom fit.
- Cool and comfortable cotton jersey fabric.
- 18-inch inseam.
- C logo at left hem.
ONGASOFT Women's Yoga Pants Running Leggings Workout Capris Hidden Pocket?Gray,L?
White Sierra Women's Crystal Cove River Capri, Medium, Dark Grape
- Zip secure coin pocket
- UPF sun protection fabric reduces your exposure to harmful UVA/UVB radiation
- Water repellent fabric
- Comfort fit side elastic waist
- 21" inseam length
Athmile Yoga Capris Pants for Women,3/4 Workout Running Dry Wicking Yoga Capris Leggings
Champion Women's French Terry Jogger Capri, Black, M
- Capri-length athletic pant in lightweight French terry fabrication featuring tapered leg with cropped ribbed cuffs
- Waistband with contrast adjustable drawcord
- On-seam pockets
White Sierra Lihue Capri, Deep Lichen Green, X-Large
- UPF sun protection fabric reduces your exposure to harmful UVA/UVB radiation
- Water repellent, quick Dry fabric
- Faded worn-in look
- Comfort fit full elastic waist
- 22 inch inseam length
Pearl Izumi - Ride Women's Launch Capri Pant, Black, Medium
- Model/Year 2015
- Stretch fabric Shank button-front closure with zip fly and back waist adjustment
- Belt loops Two zippered hand pockets
White Sierra Women's Lihue Capri, Small, Stone
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Zip secure back pocket
- Quick dry material
Champion Women's Jersey Banded Knee Pant, Oxford Gray, M
- Lightweight cotton jersey fabric keeps you comfortable
- Draw cord for adjustability
- Side pockets for storage
- 19.5 inch
Great Outdoors Review: Catalina State Park in Tucson, Arizona
Catalina State Park is a magnificent natural and historic preserve, basking in the Catalina Mountain range shadows in Southern Arizona. Outdoor recreations welcome all.
Diverse Trail Fun and All-Access Paved Areas
Designated trails are bicycle, dog, and also horse friendly. An equestrian center with trailer parking and staging area is available within the park for guests' convenience.
All roadways in the day-use picnic and campsite areas are paved, encouraging foot traffic, bicycles, and wheelchairs for access to all, with beautiful views of the Catalina Mountains. The bath houses include showers and are well-maintained with handicap accessibility.
Historic Romero Ruins Trail
One of the most popular and shortest hiking trails in Catalina State Park is the one mile loop Romero Ruins Trail, named after Fabian Romero. He was a cattle rancher of this picturesque mesa and its surrounding acres in the late 1800's. Trail markers reverently regard the ancient Hohokam pueblo farming community thriving there long before Romero reused those well-placed ancient stone foundations.
Native Plant and Wildlife Viewing
Catalina State Park has 3 trails of one mile or less: Romero Ruins Trail, Birding Trail, and the Nature Trail. These are all relatively easy hikes with lovely vistas and opportunities for unique Sonoran Desert wildlife viewing. A stop at the ranger gate station and gift shop gleans hiking maps, bird spotting lists, and a small exhibit of various flora, fauna, and historic examples found in and around the park.
Reptiles, arachnids, and animals of various sorts and sizes can be viewed particularly around dawn or dusk to the quiet, observant eye. Tracks and other natural trail markings are common, making trails particularly fun for families with young children. Common sights include jackrabbit, deer, lizards, tarantulas, roadrunner, coyote, javelina. On the rare summer evening, fox can even be sighted trotting near the trailhead parking lot at the end of the park road.
Southern Arizona is a world-renown bird watching destination, and Catalina State Park boasts over 170 bird species, with some year round residents and others migrating through the varied natural habitats in the park.
The saguaro (pronounced: sa-war-oh) cactus is the symbol of the American Southwest, and most of them grow in Arizona. More thrive in Catalina State Park than any other state park in the United States, according to park manager, Neil Donkersley. Artists of photography, paint, and more don't need that endorsement, and hikers enjoy artists' capturing their muse in their own creative ways alongside trails any given time of day or season.
For advanced mountain hiking adventures to the 8,000 foot peak of Mt. Lemmon, several trailheads begin in Catalina State Park, and permits for these overnight hikes are available at the ranger gate house. Calling ahead for health and safety recommendations on current mountain conditions and regulations is highly recommended.
Budget-Friendly Vacation Destination
Catalina State Park is a year-round budget-friendly vacation destination for families, retirees, or singles. Since Tucson conveniences and entertainment including restaurants, golf courses, medical center, public library, shopping, and movie theaters are within one to five miles of the park, the maximum allowed stay of up to 14 nights in a 30 day period is fun and easy in a tent or a recreational vehicle.
Sites are available at budget-friendly prices: Summer fees $10 per night for non-electric, $15 for electric, starting the Friday before Memorial Day and offered through Labor Day; Winter fees $15 for non-electric , $20 for electric; Day-use fees are standard rates year-round: Vehicles (1-4 adults) $6 and Bicyclist or Walk-in $2 each. The campgrounds include other features such as: a dump station, picnic tables, hot showers with handicap access, group camp areas for up to 200 people, picnic areas with ramadas, bbq grills, fire rings, a camp host and mobile security monitoring.
Recommendations amp; Contact Information
Catalina State Park is safe, clean, and convenient to town, while maintaining its delicate balance with nature. Visitors are expected to respect the fragile needs of the desert ecology and stay on designated trails. Tucsonan's take advantage of the year-round pleasant weather and celebrate holidays, like Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and Christmas, outdoors. Catalina State Park is one of most beautiful and popular places for many festivities.
Catalina State Park Ranger Office (gate house, exhibits, amp; gift shop) Hours: 8am-5pm daily
Park Website for Driving Directions, Group Rates, and other Information: Catalina State Park
Arizona State Parks/Catalina State Park, Pima County, Arizona (1999-2020)
Author, Lynn Pritchett's Catalina State Park personal experience hiking, birding, camping (1999-2020)