Bestselling Women's Novelty Socks in 2020
Blue Q Socks, Women's Crew, I'm A Delicate F--king Flower Women's shoe size 5-10(One size)
- The cool thing about these socks - other than the fact that they are pretty and comfy and strong as hell - is that you can put the emphasis wherever you want.
- Women's shoe size 5-10.
- 53% combed cotton; 45% nylon; 1% spandex.
Chalier 4 Pairs Womens Famous Painting Art Printed Funny Casual Cotton Crew Socks,Free size
- EXCELLENT QUANLITY - Our art socks are made of 80% cotton, 15% acrylic, 5% spandex. Comfortable, lightweight, wearable and sweat-wicking. It's gentle on your skin, suitable both for indoor and outdoor activity.
- SUITABLE SIZE - Our womens socks are approximately flat length is 13.9", width is 3.5". Fits shoe size, mens 5-10, womens 6-11. Comfortable soft stretch cotton. They are elastic and perfectly make it suitable for your feet. 4 or 5 pairs famous painting socks with cute design, applicable to many occasions.
- BEST VALUE - Come with 4 or 5 pairs novelty socks. Famous oil painting pattern design meet the double effect of fashion and comfort, brighten up those cool weather mornings with these snuggly socks to keep your toes completely dry and quite good.
- SUITABLE MANY OCCASIONS - These painting crazy socks mixed colors put a fun finishing touch on your outfits. No need to worry about deformation or fading. No matter outside or inside,also daily wear and holiday, they have great usage. Perfect present for family members, friends and anyone you love.
- RISK FREE GUARANTEE - Your purchase is fully protected when you order today. If you are not satisfied with your cotton socks, contact us any time, we will get you back within 24 hours try our best to make things right! ORDER NOW!
Socksmith Womens Significant Otter Crew Socks, Bright Blue,One Size
Socksmith Womens' Novelty Crew Socks Grilled Cheese - 1 pair,Turquoise,9-11
- Novelty socks
- Fits Women's shoe sizes 9-14
- Single Pair
- Machine washable
Foot Traffic - 3D Shark Bite Socks, Cozy Leg-Chomping Fun, Charcoal (Women's Shoe Sizes 4–10)
12 Pack Women Colorful Patterned Fashion Crew Socks by Frenchic (Red Love)
- Fits shoe size 6-10 (sock size 9-11) Machine washable
- Each pack comes exact as shown in each image
- Elegant trendy tones put a modern spin on an all-time favorite patterns
- Comfortable, lightweight and versatile enough for any occasion
- High quality elegant crew socks
K. Bell Women's 6 Pack Novelty Crew Socks, Assorted Sneakers, 9-11
- Sneaker patterns
- Comfortable and fashionable
Tipi Toe Women's 12-Pairs Fashion Crew Novelty Cat Socks, (sock size 9-11) Fits shoe size 5-9, W51-AB
- Fits womens shoe size 5-9
- Perfect for CAT lovers who love getting dressed up with cute novelty socks
- Bring more color to any outfit! variety of trendy stylish Fun Cat designs
- 12 Different Styles & Colors Value Pack Of Fashion Designer Dress Socks
- Comfortable, Perfect for casual, work, or dress wear
Zmart Women's Cotton Ankle Socks 3D Multi Pattern Printed Pack of 6,Multicoloured,US 5-9,Multicoloured,US 5-9
Ambielly Colorful Patterned Fashion Fun Comfort Casual socks Lightweight Cotton Women Socks (SD2000H)
Novelty Fun Wine Crew Socks for Women Sister, If You Can Read This Funny Saying Cotton Socks
Mascot Anime Character Crew Socks (Onesize, 4 Pairs)
Blue Q Socks, Women's Ankle, Super F--king Awesome, Women's Shoe Size 5-10
- You were on time to work, your hair looks fab, your outfit is on point. It's one of those amazing days and you're feeling super f--king awesome. Let 'em hear it!
- Women's shoe size 5-10.
- 40% combed cotton, 40% nylon and 20% spandex.
The Benefits of Combining Womens and Children's Healthcare
A mother and her child share a special relationship that begins even before birth. Having a combine hospital to attend to both of their needs provides continuity of care for the new family, and can help to develop and strengthen this bond.
Combining women's and children's healthcare is also beneficial from a medical standpoint as well as a social one. Delivery of crossover services becomes quicker, easier and more efficient within a single site. Many times at KK Women's and Children's Hospital (KKH) we have witnessed a neonatologist supervise the birth of a child before handing over to the pediatric urologist or cardiac surgeon, thereby allowing treatment to continue promptly without interruption or the need for further travel, with the associated delays and costs that this entails.
KKH treats a more specific section of the community than a general hospital, and this has proved to be beneficial from a practical point of view as well. With the field of potential patients narrowed we can reduce the range of equipment that we need, keep a more specific selection of drugs at the pharmacy, and standardize the hospital wards to a greater degree. We can also provide more specialized training for physicians, who can gain hands-on experience of a wide spectrum of conditions within their discipline.
Specializing in this way also has benefits for research, enabling a greater focus, which in turn improves the ease of execution. Consequently KKH as participated in several large-scale international trials, including those of the rotavirus and cervical cancer vaccines. Entry into trials such as these can be competitive, but the ability to accrue large numbers of subjects quickly and easily has enabled our hospital to participate in these trials in major way. Furthermore we can provide a different patient perspective to centers in Europe and the US, and for these particular studies KKH was the main provider of Asian subjects.
Until 1997, pediatric hospital care in Singapore was spread between Tan Tock Seng (TTSH), Singapore General (SGH) and National University Hospitals. The visionary decision to consolidate the former two (TTSH amp; SGH) services into KKH - previously a dedicated women's hospital - has enabled the hospital to expand into new areas and provide further dimensions of care to its patients. Examples include the development of highly specialized breast surgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery teams, and the opening of the Women Wellness Centre and Department of Child Development. Promoting mental health within the same vicinity as physical health also has the added benefit of reducing the stigma that can be associated with conventional psychiatric settings.
In a large specialist center such as KKH the progression to higher-level services is a natural one, and it would not be surprising to see the private sector develop along these lines in future. High-end secondary and tertiary care such as this can only be feasible when there is access to a high volume of primary care patients, however, otherwise the demand will not match the capacity for supply and an expensive excess will develop.
In Singapore, patients from all corners of the country can reach the hospital within 30 minutes, making the concentration of care into specialist center very feasible. By virtue of its size and position within a dense population, KKH delivers a third of the 38,000-odd babies born each year in Singapore and provides care for around 70 percent of the country's children. This model of centralized combined healthcare might not be feasible in all countries, however, and smaller hospitals in more sparsely-populated areas may not be able to match the volume of patients needed to sustain a dedicated center.
By focusing and centralizing our services we have been able to enhance our international reputation and provide regional leadership, and over the years we have attracted many foreign doctors on training fellowships. Other countries have begun looking into our model of hospital structure, and there has been a lot of interest from China in particular. For now women's and children's hospitals remain a rarity within Asia but, as KK demonstrates, this system can provide many important benefits to both doctors and patients at all levels of care.