Bestselling Women's Novelty Bandanas in 2021
NJ Novelty - Dozen Cowboy Paisely Bandanas Assorted Colors, Head Wrap Scarf bandana
- Includes one dozen Large (12) 22" x 22" colorful paisley bandanas in 12 different colors.
- The bandanas can be worn as a headband, neck tie, napkin or scarf
- Paisley pattern on both sides, soft and light weight
- Large. Great for men, women, children. One size fits most
- Great addition to a western cowboy outfit or Halloween costumes. Perfect for concealing hair loss
Rhode Island Novelty 19" Neon Pink Bandana (1 Dozen)
- This item is 100 percent Polyester.
- Neon pink with paisley design
- Twelve bandanas per order
The Bandanna Company Women's Novelty Seasonal Holiday Bandana (Musical Notes)
- Bright, colorful pattern
- Perfect for crafts, fashion, decorating or quilting
- 22" X 22"
- 50/50 poly cotton
Novelty Bandanas By The Dozen 100% Cotton 12-Pack 22" x 22" - Army Camo
- Double-Sided Printed Paisley Bandana
- 12 pcs (1 DZN) in Pack
- 100% Cotton - 22" x 22"
CTM Glitter Snowflake Bandana, Blue
- Material is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Measures 21.5 x 21.5 inches
- Winter glitter snowflake print design
- Made in the U.S.A.
CTM Apache Southwest Print Bandana, Black
- Measures 21.5 x 21.5 inches
- Apache southwest print design
- Made in U.S.A.
Cotton Head Wrap Novelty Bandanas Scarf Wristband Face Mask Headwear (Black)
- Length:55cm;Width:55cm; One size fits most (Adults & Kids)
- High-quality print cotton bandana
- These Novelty Paisley Cowboy Cotton Bandanas can used as hair covering,headband and necktie.
- Featuring an Old West design; Perfect for all ages and occasions, outdoor activity, party and so on.
- Material: 100% Cotton
Elephant Brand Bandanas 100% cotton since 1898-12 Pack (Assorted Basic)
- Package includes 12 full size bandanas of your chosen color choice, at 21" by 21".
- Machine washable. Tumble or lay flat to dry and use hot iron if desired. 100% Color fast; will not bleed in the wash!
- Bandanas are sewn on all 4 sides for better quality and longer life span
- Highest quality bandana for over 100 years.
- 4 Red, 4 Navy, 2 Black, 2 White
Voberry One Piece Novelty Bandanas Paisley Cotton Bandanas, Vintage Style Accessory Head Wrap (Red)
- Material:Cotton, High quality, super soft material
- A very delicate and soft one-it is comfortable to wear and keep stylish!
- VERSATILE ACCESSORY - Keep your head warm, look trendy, and keep your hair out of your face
- Great for team, campers, bikers, hunters, hikers, men, women, kids & more!
Sunshine Joy India Star Bandana Blue and Orange
- Intricately printed design
- AUTHENTIC: Made in India using traditional methods
- QUALITY: High quality, super soft material
- BIG: Measures 22x22 inches
- VERSATILE: Can be used as bandanna, doo rag, hanky, cloth napkin or hobo sack
CTM Pastel Paisley Bandanas, Mint
Disney Tim Burton Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington Black and White Bandana
- Jack Skellington Theme
- 21.5" x 21.5"
Mechaly Solid Colors 100% Cotton Bandana - 3 Pack (Black)
- High Quality Unisex Bandana. Size: 22" x 22" - 100% Cotton
- Each Package Includes 3 bandanas.
- Endless Ways To Wear It: Necktie, Headband, Pocket Square, Face Mask, Wrist/Head Wrap, Mini Turban, Scarf, Purse Accessory, Wet For a Cold Compress & Hot For a Heat Compress.
- Endless Places to Wear It: Have fun at the beach and protect your head and/or hair from the sun, water and sweat! Support your team or create your own with our various colors options! Fashionable day-to-night party, festival & everyday accessory! Keep up the hard work using as a dusty mask.
- Solid Colors & Machine washable: Color will not fade or bleed in wash.
Cowboy Christmas Crafts with Bandanas
Bandanas are the perfect bling for your cowboy Christmas decorating.
If you'd like to saddle up with friends this year and enjoy a western themed Christmas, then bandannas will certainly be your friends. Deck the halls with bandanas for a cowboy Christmas. Western bandannas are an inexpensive and versatile Christmas craft material. They can easily be found in red, green and even white to make your Christmas merry and bright. Here's a bandanna Christmas craft to get you started.
Bandannas wrap the perfect western Christmas wreath.
Lasso up your western wreath supplies at a craft store.
Wreath frame, foam or straw
Floral pins, or hot glue gun
Before purchasing the bandannas, you have some pattern choices to make. You can create a traditional green wreath with all green bandannas and then add a red one for a bow.
You can also inverse this pattern for a merry red wreath with a green bow. My favorites are the wreaths with alternating wraps of either red and green or red and white for a candy cane wreath. You will need eleven bandannas for wrapping the wreath frame and one for the bow.
To begin, place all bandannas in front of you with a corner pointing to your center. The bandanna will be in a diamond position. You will roll it up to be about two inches wide so don't make it super tight but don't let it get too large and loose either. Roll all eleven bandanas before you begin to pin. Use a floral pin, which looks like a staple with long legs, to secure the end of the bandanna on the backside of the wreath frame. If you don't have floral pins you can always use a hot glue gun but floral pins are much more forgiving.
If you are wrapping a wreath in solid colors you can wrap in overlapping wraps. If you are alternating colors, you will leave space in between each wrap to come back through with the second color.
The bandanna bow will not look like a traditional bow. Imagine the way two tails would be showing if a bandanna was tied around your neck. You can also use floral pins to add a sprig of holly or greenery from each side of your knot.
Your Western Christmas wreath will get you started but there are many ways you can use bandanas to deck the halls western style.
-Cut red bandannas into strips to make cute bows for your Christmas tree or even loop hangers for ornaments.
-Line your chip or breadbaskets with bandanas for holiday entertaining.
-Use a sew simple pattern to make Christmas stockings from bandannas.
-Use bandannas for reusable gift wrap on small packages under your tree and tie them with twine.
-Roll bandannas and wrap to add color to basket handles for everything from baskets of citrus fruits to Christmas ball ornaments to greenery, or even better a combination of all three.
-Create a tree garland or mantle garland with rolled and knotted bandannas in red and/or white.
Bring some old fashion "home on the range" into your Christmas this year by incorporating bandannas into your western theme Christmas decorating.
For more Christmas fun from this Featured Yahoo! Lifestyle contributor: