Bestselling Women's Novelty Arm Warmers in 2022
Novawo Women's Solid Wool Fingerless Arm Warmers Gloves with Thumb Hole(3 Pack)
- Comfortable and Stylish
- Greet accessory to keep your hands warm during winter
- Stretchy and Soft
- Dimension: 23.6" L (One Size Fits Most)
- Makes a great gift for friends
Arm Protectors - Arm Protection and Warmer For Women and Men - Red
- Super Soft Arm Protection
- Great for Wheelchairs
- Terrific for Indoor and Outdoor Warmth
- Perfect for Fragile and Delicate Skin
- Money Back Guarantee
Arm warmers with black pink Stripes
- Arm sleeves Black Pink Striped - a vast selection of armsleeves and gloves buy online now at Doktor Hardstuff!
TagoWell Winter Women Girl Cable Knit Fingerless Gloves Cute Arm Warmers Mittens, Dark Gray One Size
- Fingerless style and thumb hole design allows free and easy finger movement.
- Stylish skull jacquard weave and classical crochet knitted design with thumb holes .
- A great clothing accessory.Perfect to pair with a bulky knit scarf and hat for casual wear.
- Pretty Love Knitting Pattern;soft,stretchy and thermal material.Suitable for office worker and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Make you like lovely and keep your arms warm and cozy during cold weather.Nice choice as a xmas/holiday gift to friends,women of any age or family.
hleCKL Women's Cable Knit Arm Warmer Fingerless Gloves Thumb Hole Gloves Mittens 52x7cm (Yellow)
- Gloves Flat size: Length about 52cm; Width about 7cm
- Fingerless style allows free and easy finger movement
- Thumb Hole design Gloves, Classical cable knit
- Keeps arm hand warm, also a nice decoration matching your clothes
- Great gift idea for Xmas
Michael Kors Cable Knit Arm Warmers with Thumb Hole,Charcoal Grey
2019Black Fishnet Arm Warmers Leg Ave
- Fishnet Arm Warmers 80's Rocker Punk Emo
- Great for 1980's costume accessory and for characters such as Madonna or Cindy Lauper
- Made from 50% Nylon/50% Polyester
Striped Arm Warmers,2017,multi-colored,One-Size
Pawstar Furry Wrist Cuff Arm Warmers Made in USA Hand Covers Fluffies - Turquoise
- Hand Made in the USA
- Official Pawstar Product
- High Quality 100% Vegan Faux Fur
- stretchy elastic to fit most wrists
- Fluffy Kawaii!
Uv Protection Hand Cover Arm Sleeves Sports Driving Golf Cooling Cool Cover Sun 1pair (Purple)
- New Cool Hand Cover Arm Sleeves Warmer
- For outdoor activities (cycling, hiking...etc.)
- High quality Tactel facbric (which is made by DuPont)
- High elasticity-Men & Women both wears possible
- UV protection / Banding on upside & downside
St. Patrick's Day Green and White Striped Pair of Arm Warmers
- Includes (1) Pair of Arm Warmers
- These arm warmers feature a green and white color scheme
- 10" Long
- Perfect for St. Patrick's Day and beyond
Song Knitted Mitten Fingerless Winter Soft Arm Warm Solid Crochet Short Gloves (Pink)
- Unique Solid Color design, make you more charming and attractive
- One Size Stretchy fit most,Package: 1 pair mittens
- Fingerless design for sports, typing, using smartphone and working
- Perfect gift for friends,wife,daughter, girlfriend,sisters
- Suitable for photography,cosplay,birthday,christmas,halloween,and daily life wear.
Kanhan Girls Woman Winter Warm Knitted Long Wrist Arm Hand Warm Fingerless Gloves Mittens (Black)
- 100% Finest and High Quality Material, Super Warm & Soft Fleece Lined.
- High-end style and perfect stretch and easily handling
- Sleek and classically styled with chic detailing; perfect for work or a night on the town
- Perfect for cold winter casual,riding,driver and other winter outdoor activities.
- Allow you to operate mobile phones and other touch screen equipment
First Lady Recognizes Womens' Risk for Heart Disease
Most women aren't aware that cardiovascular disease is the #1 killer of American women. A recent study indicated that women perceive cancer as more of a health threat than heart disease. Here are the five most important things women need to know.
1. Heart disease is the #1 killer of American women. It affects women in every age group. Even women aged 20-24 years old have had incidences of being affected by this disease. According to American Heart Association statistics, 38% of women may suffer death within one year of their first heart attack. Sudden death with no previous symptoms occurs in 65% of women diagnosed with heart disease.
2. Cardiovascular disease kills more women than men. In the past, most clinical trials focused on heart disease among men. Researchers once believed that women who were pre-menopausal were protected from the affects of CVA. Statistics indicate though that CV death rates for women are on the rise. The American Heart Association's 2004 Heart and Stroke Statistical Update found that close to twice as many women as men will become disabled with heart failure within 6 years of a recognized heart attack.
3. Signs and symptoms of heart disease can be different in women. The traditional warning signs for a heart attack include:
-Pressure, burning, squeezing nit he center of the chest
-Discomfort in one or both arms, shoulders, neck, jaw, stomach, or back
-Shortness of breath
-Fatigue, cold sweats, nausea, weakness
(Adapted from the Harvard Medical School Website - www.harvard.health.edu)
Many of these signs and symptoms may be present when a woman experiences an attack, but they may be less specific. Women are also less likely to seek treatment. Emerging medical evidence suggests that heart disease is more difficult to diagnose among women because of intrinsic biological differences.
4. Today many treatment options exist for heart disease. Medical technology offers many interventions for Coronary Heart Disease as well as rhythm management issues. All you need to do is turn on the television to see commercials for the many pharmacological treatments available. Early diagnosis and treatment, like many other diseases, is key.
5. Women can reduce their risk of heart disease. The AHA currently recommends that women avoid hormone replacement therapy and antioxidant supplements. Some of the areas of prevention for heart disease include:
-Blood pressure control
The next time you visit your doctor, use the opportunity to evaluate your risk factors. Get your blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels checked. Ask for help reaching a healthy weight and with smoking cessation if needed. Consider adopting the AHA's heart healthy lifestyle. Every woman can take action to improve her heart health.