Bestselling Women's Hiking Socks in 2021
SEOULSTORY7 5Pack Women's Multi Performance Padded Hiking/Outdoor Crew Socks 5Pack Assortment Solid3P/Stripe2P Medium
- Small size fits Women shoe size6-8US, Medium size fits Women shoe size 8-10US
- Multi functional technical socks.Midweight extra pile cusion padding in the heel and ball protect the foot from shear and prevent painful blisters.
- Moisture wicking,anti-bacterial. Ideal for outdoor sports,Camping and hiking,climbing,trekking,outdoor trail,1000mile running,walking socks
- The Y- Heel Tab Helps With Slipping Your Socks On and Off. Great elasticity and stay up:compressed top holds the sock securely on the calf. Made in Korea
SEOULSTORY7 5Pack Women's Mid Cushion Low Cut Hiking/Camping/Performance Socks 5Pack Color Assortment Medium
- 77%Cotton,14%Spandex, 2%Polyester, 7%Elastine
- Small size fits Women shoe 6-8US, Medium size fits Women shoe 8-10US, Men shoe 7-9US
- Midweight extra pile cusion padding in the heel and ball protect the foot from shear and prevent painful blisters.
- Moisture wicking,anti-bacterial. Ideal for outdoor sports-snowboard,Camping and hiking,climbing,trekking,outdoor trail
- The Y- Heel Tab Helps With Slipping Your Socks On and Off. Great elasticity and stay up:compressed top holds the sock securely on ankle. Made in Korea
DANISH ENDURANCE Merino Wool Hiking & Trekking Socks (Multicolor: Brown, Red, Green 3 Pairs, US Women 8-10 // US Men 6.5-8.5)
YUEDGE 5 Packs Women's Antiskid Wicking Outdoor Multi Performance Hiking Cushion Socks, Assortment 5Pack Pink/Red/Green/Yellow/Purple, Women Shoe 7-10.5 US Size
- COMFORTABLE SUPPORT - YUEDGE hiking socks have pretty smooth toe area. Y-type ribbed arch with reinforced cushion in heel&toe can provide excellent foot comfort during hiking, walking or any other outdoor activity.
- ANTI-SKID AND WEARPROOF - The lengthened double-ribbed cuff and elastic bands make the socks anti-skid and comfortable; and thickened terry fabric enhances durability in high-wear areas.
- MOISTURE CONTROL - Walk all day long and NO NEED TO worry about moisture due to our Exclusive Moisture Wicking Management, breathable and fast drying, keeping your feet cool and dry.
- ANTI BLISTERS - Of high-density texture with perfect elasticity, Our socks can well ease impact and reduce friction, effectively protecting your feet from painful blisters.
- DEODORANT AND ANTIMICROBIAL - Made from natural antibacterial and deodorant fabric of high quality, which helps to stop smelly feet. Ideal for outdoor sports, camping, hiking, climbing, trekking, running, walking, etc.
Smartwool Women's Hiking Medium Crew, Dark Cassis size M(shoe size 7-9.5)
- Medium Cushion: Medium cushioning to absorb impact on the trail - Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
- Flat knit toe seam - Elasticized arch brace
- Sock Height: Crew
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn
- Style: SW0SW294
YUEDGE Women's 2 Pairs Cushion Cotton Crew Socks for Outdoors Sports Camping Trekking Walking Hiking
- COMFORTABLE SUPPORT - Our precisely-sewn socks by hand stitching with smooth toe and Y-heel offer full support to reduce foot pressure, comfortable to wear.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN - Foot side portion has a breathable mesh design, using advanced weaving technology. Moisture can be discharged, regulating foot temperature, keeping your feet dry and cool.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Cushion sole with proper thickness provides perfect support, and a snug fit ensures there's no slipping, no blisters.
- MOISTURE WICKING AND ANTI-BACTERIAL - Moisture wicking, anti-bacterial, breathable, deodorant and smell free.
- MULTI FUNCTIONS - Ideal for Hiking, Camping, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Backpacking, Travel, Trekking and Other Athletic Outdoor Activities and Varieties of Winter Sports.
SOLAX Women's Merino Wool Socks Hiking 3 Pairs ASST3
Dickies Women's Dritech Advanced Moisture Wicking Crew Sock 6-Pack, Grey Assorted, Shoe 6-9 Size: 9-11
- Moisture wicking fibers keep feet dry with ventilation channels engineered for air circulation and moisture control
- Arch compression provides added support and stability
- Reciprocated heel and toe for superior fit and comfort
- Full cushion comfort with reinforced heel and toe provides added durability
- Refer to the size chart provided above to find the correct shoe size and its sock size
Century Star Cashmere Wool Full Cushion Womens Crew Dress Socks, One Size, 5 Pack Solid Color1
- Classical Patterned Crew Socks - Elegant, fun, trendy and unique designs. Designed for comfort and style
- Thickness - General thickness of wool socks, it is suitable for autumn and winter
- Machine Washable - Socks are very easy to wash and maintain. These socks can be easily washed using as washing machine. Alternatively you may also hand wash them to make then last longer.
- Packing Contents - As showned pairs quantity of socks: 5 pairs socks
- Brand - Century Star is a brand registered in the USA, to ensure quality product, NEVER purchase Century Star Brand items out of Century Star store
welltree Women's Hiking / Skiing / Trekking Socks Multi Performance Outdoor Sport Socks Ankle - Combination 1 - 6 Pairs
- SOPHISTICATED VENTILATION DESIGN - Foot side portion has a breathable mesh desige,the use of advanced weaving technology,prespiration breathable.The body produces heat moisture can be derived,regulation of body temperature and keeps you cool.Drying,drying speed is 8 times of cotton.
- COMFORTABLE SUPPORT - Precision sewing socks by hand stitching,seamless valley,Exquisite design heel socks with Y-type stitching,full wrap,reduce foot pressure.It protects the foot from shear and prevents painful blisters.
- USING DOUBLE HEIGHTENING HAND DESIGN - easy to slide,comfortable,wearing no sense of restraint,tensile deformation,no loose.
- MOISTURE WICKING AND ANTI-BACTERIAL - They keep you feet warm without making them sweat,help you avoid blisters during your hiking,running or other outdoor sports.
- MULTI PERFORMANCE - Ideal for Hiking, Camping, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Backpacking, Travel, Trekking and Other Athletic Outdoor Activities and Wide Variety of Winter Sports.
Darn Tough Hiker Micro Crew Cushion Socks - Women's Aqua Heather Medium
- Being fanatical about a sock might seem a little strange but when you're hiking hundreds of miles like some of our friends do, you start to become a bit of a sock aficionado
- This Micro Crew has earned its place in the hearts of many a trailhead who demand more from a sock
- True seamless contrstruction provides a smooth performance fit and assures there's no slipping, bunching, or blisters
- Still made in Vermont, USA. Still unconditionally guaranteed for life.
- Gear Coop, GearX, Go Bros, Lone Cone, Pike To Peak, Shoe Annex, Sole Provisions, and Dearborn Supply are the exclusive authorized retailers on Amazon.com. Darn Tough cannot verify the authenticity of product from other sellers.
Small Medium 127-crew-mix-4pairs Unisex Socks 2 charcoal Black, 1 Navy, 1 Brown
- 71% Merino Wool ,21% Nylon, 7% Poly,1% Spandex. Reinforced Toe & Heel.
- Made in USA
- (small - medium)
- Wash and then Air-dry ( to avoid shrinkage) but socks snap back in to shape.
- Medium Thickness.
Enerwear 4 Pack Women's Merino Wool Outdoor Hiking Trail Crew Sock (US Shoe Size 4-10½, Violet/Gray/Multi)
Four Things to Do on 4th of July Holiday Weekend
If you're looking for a place with numerous rivers and streams, camping, hiking, golf courses, the world's only diamond mine open to the public and more, Arkansas' your place for a 3 day Holiday getaway.
Little Rock, Arkansas' state capitol, is located right in the center of the state and is easily accessible with I-40 running through the city from east to west and I-30 running north and south. The city is home to the William J. Clinton Presidential Library located just down the street from downtown Little Rock at the end of President Clinton Avenue.
The library is open from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. Monday through Saturday and from 1-5 on Sundays. Admission is $7 for adults, amp;5 for seniors over 62, $3 for children from 6-17 and free for children under 6 years of age. Children can take a White House mini-tour including seeing a replica of the famed Oval Office. And cynics, no, there is not a mannequin of Monica Lewinsky in the room, I checked. There is food there in the form of Cafe 42, named so due to Bill Clinton being the 42nd President of the United States. There are other eateries just down the street towards downtown Little Rock.
What better way in middle America to spend a three day Holiday weekend, especially 4th of July weekend, than to visit a Presidential library? There is sure to be a major fireworks show in Riverfront Park on the night of the 4th, just a short walk away. All these attractions are located overlooking the scenic Arkansas River. If politics are not your thing or you are just not a Clinton fan, Pinnacle Mountain State Park is home to a Fun on the 4th festival on Independance day. The state park is just a few miles east of the city of Little Rock.
The attractions of the Natural State are not limited to Little Rock or central Arkansas by any means. Hot Springs is just a short drive south on I-30. Hot Springs is home to numerous spas, bathhouses and the like. Babe Ruth, Al Capone and many other celebs used to come to Hot Springs for the mineral baths and other attractions. Magic Springs, a theme park is located there also. The park features many rides, and a water park among other things. There are numerous golf courses there and in nearby Hot Springs Village and throughout the area. All in all, Hot Springs would be a fine place to spend your Holiday weekend on July 4-6.
Just an hour or less down the road in Murfreesboro is the world's only diamond mine where the public can dig for precious stones and keep what they find. It is located a few miles outside the small town in the Crater of Diamonds State Park. There are only a few motels in the town, but the state park offers campsites. Admission to the diamond mine is cheap enough and you can rent equipment for a reasonable price. I would recommend getting there early in the morning as soon as it opens to beat the heat, which can be searing in July. How many people can say they spent a Holiday weekend digging for diamonds? Can you imagine finding a diamond on the 4th of July? For more details on the park check an earlier article from last fall.
If you don't dig diamonds, beautiful Lake DeGray is nearby with golf, fishing, swimming and a host of other outdoor activities. Maybe a float trip on the Ouachita River is your idea of a good 4th of July weekend. Hold the Deliverance jokes, please. That was many miles away in Georgia and a fictional story as well. The little town of Hope is not too far down the road. Hope was the birthplace of one William Jefferson Clinton and also the hometown of Mike Huckabee, former Governor of the state and more recently a Presidential candidate himself.
If south Arkansas is not your cup of tea, there are numerous things to do for a 4th of July weekend, or any three day weekend, for that matter, in the western part of the state. Lake Fort Smith State Park just reopened in a new location after a 7 year absence due to a need to increase the water supply in nearby Fort Smith. The sparkling new park has campsites, boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking, mountain biking and other outdoor activities in the park near the 1,400 acre lake. Call 1-800-264-2435 to reserve a campsite or more information.
Just up the road on 1-540 in Springdale is the Rodeo Of The Ozarks, held annually around the 4th of July Holiday. If you're a rodeo enthusiast, what better way to spend a Holiday weekend?
If theme parks are your thing, Branson, MO is just a couple of hours away with Silver Dollar City, Celebration City and the White Water water park.
If you're not the outdoor type and more of a couch potato, why not get the Indiana Jones trilogy if you intend to stay home for the 4th of July Holiday? I know before I see the new Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull film, my family and I intend to buy the trilogy and watch all three of the previous installments to refresh our memories. At least in the case of my wife and I. My 11 year old son has never seen any of the films, so he needs an education on the Indiana Jones series.
With all three of the films having a run time of around two hours, it would probably be too much for all but the most fanatical fan to watch all three in one sitting. Therefore, you might split the movies up over two of the days and go to the theater to catch the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on Sunday. All of the Indiana Jones movies were released as summer fare.
Most fans and critics consider the 2nd film in the series, The Temple Of Doom the weakest and Steven Spielberg reportedly was quoted as saying the third film was an apology for the second. Indiana Jones And the Temple Of Doom led to the creation of the PG-13 rating, by the way, due to gore mostly, but was still better than most action adventure movies these days. You and your families could do a lot worse than spending part of your Holiday weekend on the Fourth of July watching these flicks.