Bestselling Women's Golf Socks in 2022
TeeHee Women's Golf Socks No Show Socks 6-Pairs Assorted (Heart with Tee)
- TeeHee Women's Golf Socks No Show Socks 6-Pairs Assorted
- Quality Guarantee: If you have any problems, please contact us and we will gladly work with you for a satisfactory solution!
- Socks made for the golfer: engineered to provide comfort for hours on the golf greens, during practices or on the way to a win.
- Sizing Guidelines: Sock Size 9-11/Shoe size 6-22
- Machine wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
K. Bell Women's 2 Pack Golf Low Cut Socks, Golf Green/Navy, 9-11
- We don't make the claim that these will improve your golf game, but we guarantee they will improve your sock game
- Cushioned foot bed will keep you comfortable during the entire round
- Low cut socks are perfect for sneakers or golf shoes
- Two pairs per pack
adidas Women's Superlite No Show Socks (6-Pack), Bahia Magenta/Mystery Ruby/Easy Coral/Sun Glow/Bright Green/Core Green/White, Women's Sock size (5-10)
- Super lightweight fit for comfort
- Arch compression for support
- Climalite moisture-wicking to keep your feet dry
Women's Athletic No Show Running Socks 8 Pack, White, Shoe Size 6-12
- Breathable Athletic Socks. Light weight, flat knit and comfortable. Ideal for running, workouts, exercise, or even all day use. Feet will stay cool!
- Socks Stay Up and will Not Ride Down. Fully reciprocated heel and toe, non-ravel construction with excellent elastic ribbed top that ensures socks stay up throughout all day use!
- Premium Athletic Socks that are soft, durable and a comfortable fit. Great with sneakers or shoes!
- Durable: 288 thread count 144 needle construction provides for durability and the perfect compression. Socks will not lose stretch.
- Women's sock size 10-13 fits shoe size 7-13. Contents: 80% Soft spun polyester 20% spandex.
Copper Fit Unisex Copper Infused No Show Socks ,White, Small/Medium,3 Pack
- No show socks with copper infused into the fabric
- Copper infused footbed reduces odor naturally
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps feet dry and cool
- Heel tab reduces slippage and chafing at the heel
- Arch compression provides a secure fit in the shoe
- Sock cushioning makes for a comfortable fit
- Fabric: Copper Infused Polyester
Top Step Women's No Show Athletic Socks - 12 Pack
- 12 Pairs of basic athletic socks to accessorize your active apparel and footwear. Ideal for sports, running, cycling, workouts, exercise, golf or even all day use. Feet will stay cool and comfortable.
- Features - lightweight flat knit construction . Excellent elastic ribbed top. Sock stays up. Will not ride down.
- Premium - Soft, comfortable flat knit styles that are moisture wicking. Socks have excellent stretch for a perfect fit. Will not lose strech or sag.
- Durable - 288 thread count. 144 needle construction. Fully reciprocated heel and toe with non ravel construction. Socks will last.
- Sock Size 9-11. Fits Shoe Size 4-10. 98% Soft Spun Super Polyester / 2% Spandex
Physix Gear Compression Socks for Men & Women 20-30 mmhg, Best Graduated Athletic Fit for Running Nurses Shin Splints Flight Travel & Maternity Pregnancy - Boost Stamina Circulation & Recovery GRN S/M
- STYLE AND CONFIDENCE ON YOUR LEGS - Finally! A Durable Compression Sock designed to last, without compromising quality or Comfort. Double stitched with Anti-Bacterial Fabric your legs will thank you. Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your new Stamina Long Sock Tights. The Perfect Work, Cycling, or Ski Socks. Quality stitched & Easy to get on even though they are a compression sock! They Wash well without losing compression keeping all the Excellent vascular toning benefits.
- BECAUSE PUSHING YOURSELF THAT EXTRA MILE MATTERS! Get your blood circulating in style! Great for relief of varicose veins, Calf Compression or other leg swelling issues. Use it every day night or both. Prevent Blood clots after surgery & Fits well unlike other Dr. prescribed Stiff varieties. The compression & support is perfectly located on Heel Foot Calves and the toe area wont squeeze your aching toe joints. Instant comfort support. Moisture wicking properties rapidly air dry in a few hours.
- TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL - Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Stay put Cuffs Soothing feeling at the bottom and sides of foot with no pinching seen with lesser quality socks without ankle support. Fall in love with your new Stamina socks easy to pull on. and they breath! Use in extremely hot weather crossfit through mud water wall/crawl/rope climbs and half marathons. Perfect for extreme races and long runs!
- GRAB CONTROL OF YOUR WELLBEING IN STYLE - An Excellent compression hose very durable with a fashionable look and variety colors available. Washable designed with Quality Lycra Fabric built for durability. Customers agree the comfort is amazing. Use them on a plane during that 9 hr flights or during that 6 mile walk Your durable 20 - 30 mmHg sleeves work with your routine. Feel the shock absorption effect instantly that really helps reduce fatigue and swelling in your lower leg.
- GET READY. TO BECOME A RAVING FAN! - We cut no corner in our product and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company. We know you're a big deal and we'll only provide you with the finest product and service around or your MONEY BACK! Add your Stamina Compression Socks to your Cart and experience the Physix Gear Sport customer experience phenomenon! Add to cart now to begin the amazing journey!
Pro Mountain Men's Women's No Show Flat Cushion Athletic Cotton Footies Sneakers Sports Socks (M(US Women Shoe 7.5~9.5 = Men 6.5~8.5, size10 Unisex), White 4pairs Pack M-size)
- NO MORE SLIDE - Proven by many buyers already on verified reviews - Non slip when workout, golf, aerobic, even sometimes when off shoes by unique technology of pro mountain (3d stitch, silicone grip, double y stitch) : if slide we will send you replacement or full refund.
- NO MORE PAPER-THIN Low Rise SOCKS - Toe and Ball cushion absorbs sweat from toe (which create most sweat), proper protection applied for your jogging, light running, and your pedicure.
- LOW ENOUGH - almost completely invisible (super low) inside for many shoes like sperry topsiders, adidas stan smith, converse, UGG sneakers, vans, nike frees, toms etc (specific shoes commented by verified purchase). Also nice as cheer shoes socks or liner sox.
- NATURAL YARN FOR YOUR SKIN - if you've been having trouble with nylon socks or polyester ones (synthetic yarns), it's time to try cotton yarn socks for less rash and friction. Also by applying mesh structure on instep, climate control has been enhanced.
- YOU ARE ORDERING : M size White 4pairs Pack
LPGA Socks & Legwear Womens LPGA The Pom Socks 2-Pair-Embroidered Logo 9 to 11, Navy, 9-11
- Moisture wicking
- Super soft feel
- Low cut comfort
- Machine wash cold
Mysocks Unisex Knee High Long Socks Argyle Black Ash Fuchsia
- Mysocks Extra Fine Combed Cotton Knee High Long Socks Argyle Design
- Very stretchy and comfortable socks from MYSOCKS Collection
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- UK Size 4-7 fits shoe size Women 6-9, Men 4-8
- UK Size 8-11 fits shoe size Women 10-13, Men 8-12
Saucony Women's 6-Pack Performance No Show Socks, Black Assorted, Shoe Size: 5-10
- Six-pack set of no-show socks with performance arch stripe for added stability
Foot Traffic - Women's Sports-Themed Socks, Golf (Shoe Sizes 4-10)
- PAR FOR THE COURSE: These socks with colorful golf tees in turquoise, lime green, red and orange against green grass and scattered golf balls will add a bit of golf sass to not only your game but your golf wardrobe.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Makes a great gift idea for the sock lover or collector in your life! Perfect for birthdays, get-wells, stocking stuffers and more.
- BLENDED FOR COMFORT: The custom blend of cotton, nylon, polyester, and spandex makes these socks breathable, soft, and incredibly comfortable. The high-quality construction means these socks provide a great fit for all-day comfort.
- THE PREMIER SOCK BRAND: For over 30 years, Foot Traffic has been committed to offer our customers on-trend creative designs, consistent quality, and great value. We are excited to bring colorful, functional and fun products to hundreds of boutiques and sock enthusiasts around the world.
- UNBEATABLE SERVICE: At Foot Traffic, we want you to be happy. We will promptly exchange or refund any merchandise that does not completely satisfy you. Returns are accepted up to 60 days from the shipping date, and you will be reimbursed for the product according to your method of payment.
adidas Women's Athletic No Show Socks (6-Pack), Shock Purple/Bright Cyan/Shock Mint/Pink Glow, Medium
- Cushioned in the foot for comfort and durability.
- Climalite moisture-wicking keeps your feet dry from sweat.
- Arch compression for a secure fit.
Parenting: A Single Mom Learns How To Help Her Son
I had to buy several sets of clothing, underwear, which I wanted to call panties, since he was acting like a sissy little girl, and socks, yes, let's not forget the socks, which were always everyone's size.
I was traveling down the same old road again, picking up my son for the umpteenth time. This was becoming a tradition. How could I give up on him, he was my only child. I was thinking to myself, how many other parents, especially single parents, were going through the same thing. I had to calm down. It was time to put my brain into a positive mode, with a dose of love. At the moment I wanted to lash out at him for his stupidity, again. I was a flower child from the 60's era. Did I ever make any right choices; possibly not. I couldn't remember that far back. Perhaps I was trying to remove that phase out of my life. I don't know why I would want to remove those times; they were part of who I was. What great times I had. It was a time of peace and love. Everyone was laid back; not like today. Now-a- days, all you had to do was look at someone all cock-eyed and they would "smoke you away", as my son put it. What an expression, "smoke you away." The only smoked away I knew was the pot I smoked, relaxing at LakeTravis, with my own private cove. Yes, the easy life; right, no more easy life here. All of a sudden, the world evolved into chaos with too many drama queens; one soap after another; yuk, yuk, "As the Stomach Turns." There you go, now that was a title. Can you smell the vomit?
I was informed by little man; he would explain everything after I picked him up. He couldn't talk right now. He expected me to lie, saying I needed him to help me move, wrong!!! I needed him to take responsibility. I thought he was afraid to grow up. He would be turning eighteen in ten days, then what? Did that make my little man, who was so naÃ¯ve an adult? Please, I felt like he would still like to crawl up in my lap and stay there a while. No fighting or arguing kept rolling over and over in my brain.
I was just about there. I said to myself, keep it cool sister. Just smile to all who are there, collect your son, and move on. The car is private enough to unleash the demon from hell, who insisted on living inside of my son. My son had the power to remove this evil, which could convince him to make the wrong choices, time after time. The time was now to remove this demon from hell once and for all. Right choice, right choice, right choice, come on now, grow up.
I did the hellos, how are you, was about to leave, when my ex husband's wife pulled up. Her vehicle had me blocked in so I was not able to move. Well this was just great. I had two choices here. Turn this into a battle ground or forgive and forget the past, which had haunted me way too long. I faced her, told her I forgave her of all the past negative crap, which took place between us, hugged her, and left.
The family Jake had been living with informed me, Jake had fought in their yard, with his best friend. How can you be friends that long, been through a death together, punching, wanting to hurt each other, over a rumor, without first investigating the facts. He said, she said, never amounted to a hill of beans. Are you listening to me, helloâ€¦
I should look at the bright side. This is what I had been praying for that he would see the real world, not this fun world he chose to live in. It can't all be fun and games. The rude awakening finally hit and he wanted to come home.
Within a year of this roller coaster ride, he ended up quitting school in his senior year. In my terms and expression, "I flipped out." What! Are you nuts? He had missed so much school, I was about to be brought before the judge and forced to pay a major fine. On top of that, the school called me and informed me, "Your son is living with his father." How perfect was that, while I was foolishly paying rent for him elsewhere. He kept that secret well. I hadn't seen my ex in eighteen years. It was time to make a phone call. He says, "Hey babe, how's it going?" How's it going? You mean after eighteen years of not hearing from you about our child, how's it going. I wanted to say, "Shut the hell up, that's how it's going." I bit my tongue and asked if we could have a civil conversation, about our son. He says, "Sure, when?" It was the beginning of the week and our schedules were so busy, we finally could see each other on Friday. How pitiful, why not, it was only our son. I of course had to put on one outfit behind the other. It reminded me of which prom dress to wear, once again "can you smell the vomit?" I put on extra perfume, the most expensive I owned; enough to pollute Ft.Worth. For some reason, I thought the fragrance would hide the smell the fear, anger, and frustrations, which I had bottled up inside of me for eighteen years. One thing for sure, I was ready for battle, incase it was called to the front lines.
Confrontation was sweet, civil, and a wee bit pleasant. He allowed me to have my say first. Jake told him, I was cool with him quitting school. I of course came unglued, about that subject. He told me what monies he gave Jake to buy shoes and such. Later I found out, it was all a big fat lie. Why I even thought he would give my child any money, when he never bothered to for eighteen years, was beyond me. Perhaps I wanted to think he had changed. There was some good, which came out of it all. I forgave him of all the hurt he caused me, the adultery, lying, cheating, etc. After eighteen years, I forgave him, and was set free from bondage. It felt great; hats off to the kid for that one. I decided to allow Jake to move in with him permanently. I figured I raised him for seventeen years, it was daddy's turn. Yeah right. It lasted two weeks. The new little wifey tried to take control as she usually did. When she had no control over me, or my child, she no longer wanted him under her roof. She made some really sad excuses, why he couldn't stay. Bottom line, he heard her say, she didn't want him there and he refused to stay where he wasn't wanted. Well that went well. It was time to pull the balls out of my purse and use them once again, as the single parent, which I was. My ex's were flushed down the commode long ago.
I am glad Jake got dad and all the trimmings out of his system. I told him it was time to face the real world and grow up. Yes I rescued him again, but what am I gonna do, give up on my only child? Sorry, no can do. We've been able to share real down to earth talks now, without the yelling or the old clichÃ©, "It's my way or the highway." I just sat back and allowed him to unload all the wrong choices he made, which made me sit on my hands, so I wouldn't strike him and call him names like "dumb ass or idiot." I've been there myself, who am I to judge? These conversations made Jake feel like he didn't have to hold anything back. After all I wasn't just his mama, I was his friend; he just never knew it. He was lost in the desert long enough. I had to allow it; in order for him to thirst for the right choices and hopefully find himself. Now that he is settled, I shall go alone, and retrieve what is left of his belongings, scattered here and there.
I've had to buy several sets of clothing, underwear, which I wanted to call panties, since he was acting like a sissy little girl, and sock, yes, let's not forget the socks, which were always everyone's size. I myself have learned long ago, be content with your surroundings. It is the peace you carry within you. When you have peace, oh my, "It is a wealth most people do not know about or have." You'll know when you have it. You can hear the steady rhythm of your breath going in and coming out. Ah yes PEACE, better than gold, yesireeâ€¦ better than gold.
The new mom is taking it slow. My son has been through a trauma. Reality hurts when it hits you head on. I am allowing a few days of some R R.; We will have the conversation of back to school or home school. There's too much trash in public school for my taste. You could lose your sanity quickly, especially after the choices I know my son would make. He needs a grafting of my backbone; perhaps he will grow a strong one of his own. It is a must to be connected to the vine, where strength, wisdom, boldness, commitment and such dwells. It is needed in the world we now live in. No pansies here. I heard a statement on Good Morning America about Dick Cheney's daughter having a baby with her female partner and I quote what the conservatives said, "Raising a baby without a father figure will end up with a child who will have problems in life." I have raised my son to know right from wrong. He knows what choices to make. He has never gotten into trouble and has no more problems, if not less, than children who have both mother and father.
I hope I have helped other parents or especially single parents. If you've never been one, especially a mama, try standing up with the men on Father's Day. I doâ€¦. A hats off to the mama's and papa's of the world, who have endured freedom from their children, when things go awry. The hardest thing ever is to let go and allow the hurts of the world to intervene. It is needed at times. You say ouch for the bobo, put a band aid on it, and wait for the healing process. Soon a scar will show up as a reminder of a conquering hero, who can tell the story of the battle he or she endured and proudly show off the scar they received. It is a reminder of better days ahead.