Bestselling Women's Costume Bottoms in 2020
Forum Novelties Women's Hippie Costume Bell Bottoms, Blue/Brown, Medium/Large
- Hippie costume pants with tie-dye bell bottoms
- The look of denim with brown fringe knees and belt
- Available in sizes XS/small (25-27 inch waist, sizes 2-6) and medium/large (27-30 inch waist, sizes 8-12)
- Look for coordinating Forum Novelties Hippie shirts, vests, jackets, and more
- Made by Forum Novelties, a company with decades of experience offering costumes, accessories, and fun novelty products for all occasions
Forum Novelties Women's Generation Hippie Wild Swirl Bell-Bottom Costume Pants, Multi, One Size
- Colorful wild swirl print
- Pull-on hip hugger costume pants
- Standard fits 26 to 32-inch waist and 35 to 41-inch hips
- Shirt, vest, jewelry sold separately
- Made by Forum Novelties, a leader in costumes and novelty products for more than 30 years
Kangaroo's Halloween Accessories - Groovy Hippie Pants, Small/Medium
- Bell Bottoms for Halloween or Hippie Play Come in S/M or M/L; Hippy Halloween Costume; Womans Hippie Costumes
- Bell Bottom Pants; 70s Hippie Costume or 1960s Hippie Costume; Hippie Halloween Costume (Bell Bottom Pants Only)
- Halloween Costumes Hippie; Hippie Halloween Costumes for Women; Costume Hippie; Costumes Hippy
- Woman Hippie Costume; Hippie Girl Costume; Pretty Hippy Girl Costume; Costume Hippy
- Adult Hippie Costume, Adult Hippy Costume; Hippy Costume Adult; Hippie Woman Costume; Adult or Teen Hippie Costume; 60s Hippie Costumes; Costumes Hippie
Fun World Women's Power Bell Bottoms Adult Costume, Groovy Pink M/L, Medium/Large
- Elastic waistband
- Hand wash in cold water
- Line dry
- No bleach
- Shirt and glasses not included
Rubie's Costume Co Women'sWonderWoman,Multi,OneSize
- Fun costumes for kids and adults. Whether it's for Halloween, a themed party, or even for giggles.
Forum Novelties Women's Plus-Size Hippie Chick Plus Size Costume, Multi, Plus
- Hippie chick costume includes tie-dye blouse and bell bottom pants
- Bell bottoms feature tie-dye insets and tan fringe
- Plus size fits women with a 42 to 46-inch bust and 38 to 45-inch waist, size 18 to 22
- Necklace, head scarf, and other accessories sold separately
- Made by forum novelties, a leader in costumes and novelty products for more than 30 years
Women's Sexy Flare Bell Bottom Pants Belted Bodycon One Piece Jumpsuit Rompers Black XL
Women's Bell Bottom Pants Overalls High Waist Strap Suspender Jumpsuit Trousers Wine Red XL
California Costumes Women's Ruffled Pettiskirt,White,Small/Medium
Forum Novelties Women's Hippie Add-a-Bells, Multi, Standard
- Hand Wash in Cold Water.
- Line Dry.
- No Bleach.
Fun World Women's Sml/med Denim/Bell Bottoms, S/M, Medium/Small
- Includes denim-look bell bottom pants only. Shirt and accessories not included.
- Groovy denim-look print
- Hand wash cold. Line dry. Cool iron if needed.
Fun World Women's Med/lrg Peace/Bell Bottoms, Multi, Medium/Large
- Brand new Fantastic quality Sexy Standard Disco Girl costume
- Adult Size Womens Medium-Large (10-14) approx 37-41" bust & 28-32" waist. Fun World costumes are designed to fit a wide variety of sizes and to also provide a sexy finish. Sizes provided by Fun World are approximate sizes. The sizing stated here is the best known information.
- This posting includes: Peace sign and heart pattern pants as featured. Other accessories are not included.
- Please note that only the items listed above are included
Herose Thick Womens Plus Size Wide Leg Loose Fit Bell Bottom Pants Flares 2XL Black
- Elastic Waistband Leggings, Fold-Over, Lightweight, Thin Fabric, Super Stretchy and Breathable, Soft and Comfortable
- Wide Leg Leggings, Full Long Palazzo Lounge Pant, Skinny, Best to Match with Crop Tops, T-Shirt, Tank and High Heels
- 1970's Style Long Legged Bells Snugs Your Shape! Great for Workout, Yoga, Aerobics, Pilates, Casual, Playtime, Lounging, Get-together, Party, Club, Nightout, Dance, Travel;
- Model Size M--Height: 5'6--Waist: 26.3"--Hips: 37.8"--Thigh: 22.8", Please check the pant length in "PRODUCT DESCRIPTION" section!
- Wash Instruction: Machine Wash Cold/Do Not Bleach/Hang or Line Dry;7-15 Days Free Delivery via USPS with Tracking ID;
The Best Car I've Ever Owned I Call the "Green Machine"
I never expected that the best vehicle I would ever own to be one that was made around the same time as when bell bottom jeans, and lava lamps were at the height of popularity...
I would have to say the best car I have ever owned is the car I inherited from my dad a few years ago. The pale green 1976 Volvo Station Wagon with a manual transmission is boxy with a classic look of the mid 1970's. Before my dad passed away, I barely noticed its existence. He found it through the Nickel Ads with only 35,000 miles on it, and a "Teachers Association" sticker in the corner of the rear hatchback window. He was so tickled with it, he asked me several times what I thought about it during the last year of his life. Usually I gave some stock answer like, "Oh yeah, it's great," or "As long as you like it, that's all that matters."
Even though all of my cars before my 2001 Toyota Corolla were what my friends called, "Disposable," my dad would always find something he liked about them. My Dodge Colt was a "nice looking car" and my Geo Metro Hatchback "Zippy!" My 1999 Hyundai Accent was a nightmare when it came to speed sensors for the automatic transmission that went out every 3 months until the transmission itself finally died. But leave it to my dad to find something good about it. He would say after one of my rants, "It does have a nice sporty line and shape to it. It's definitely a nice looking car..."
Once my dad was gone, suddenly the pale green behemoth I had barely acknowledged before became the most important car in my life. Driving it, fixing it up, and taking care of it became a connection to my father when the life and person himself seemed to have suddenly just disappeared. Getting in behind the wheel even today, 6 years since he's been gone, I can see him as if it was yesterday, looking at me in the rear view mirror as I followed him home one time from Target. In addition to memories though, the Green Machine is truly a dependable classic with safety the obvious priority in its construction. Driving through wind or rain, the solid metal frame glides through the storms as if all was calm outside. Volvos are not considered disposable, so I plan to hang on to it for a long time to come, along with the memories. Sometimes I imagine my dad joining me for one more spin around the blockâ€¦