Bestselling Women's Contemporary & Designer Separates in 2021
Trina Turk Women's Side Shirred Hipster Bikini Swimsuit Bottom, Navy/Lotus Batik Print, 6
- Reversible hipster
- Modest coverage
Mara Hoffman Women's Kay Low Rise Bikini Bottom Swimsuit, Polka Dot White/Black, Medium
- SPF 50
- Made from recycled materials
Trina Turk Women's Side Shirred Hipster Bikini Swimsuit Bottom, Navy/Indigo / Algiers, 4
- Shirred side hipster with solid section on each hip
- Modest coverage
Trina Turk Women's Side Tie Hipster Bikini Swimsuit Bottom, Black/White / Blue/Gold / Sunburst, 8
- Ties at each hip with tassel details on tips of ties
- Fully lined
KAMALIKULTURE Women's Turtleneck Dress,Black,X-Large
- Sleeveless wide leg with front tie jumpsuit
- Straight wide leg
- Wide sash that slighy ties in the front
- Concealed back zip closure
Badgley Mischka Women's 3/4 Sleeve Blouson Dress, Black, L
- Stretch fit
- Center back zipper
Nanette Lepore Women's Side Tie Hipster Bikini Swimsuit Bottom, Indigo/Santorini, Large
- Colored lining
Trina Turk Women's Side Shirred Hipster Bikini Swimsuit Bottom, Turquoise/Green/Corsica, 10
- Placement print with soft shirred sides
- Modest coverage bikini bottom
- Bikini swim bottom swimsuit swimwear bathing suit
- This swimsuit is perfect for summer, swimwear, beachwear, beach party, pool party, vacation
- Model is wearing a size: 4
Dolce Vita Womens In The Shade Side Strap Bottoms Black Multi LG One Size
Beshowereb Bath Suit: ShowerCurtian & Doormat butterfly tree woman and tree separate elements use with or without 52419352
- Size Of Bathroom 2 Piece Suit : 1 Shower Curtain-70.9"x70.9" (180x180cm), 1 Doormat-31.5" X 19.7"(80x50cm)
- Materia : Shower Curtain-100% Polyester, Bath Rug-Rubber+Polyeste
- Feature: Waterproof, Mildew and Soap resistant, No fading; Quality Polyester Fibre Fabric AntiSlip Rubber Backing
- MACHINE WASHABLE: No dyes harm health,No liner needed,Includes free hooks,easy to hang and keep vertical
- Note : Manual measurement error of 0.78-1.92 inches, Quality Assurance
Dolce Vita Women's Rough and Tumble Abstract Geometric Reversible Tie Side Bikini Bottom, Cream, M
- Bikini bottom
Tootu Women Summer Fashion Sleeveless Gallus Leaves Printed Blouse Casual Tops T Shirt Vest (XL, White)
- Features: 1.It is made of high quality materials,durable enought for your daily wearing 2.Stylish and fashion Leaves Printed make you more attractive
- 3.Great for ,Daily,Beach,I am sure you will like it! 4.High-quality fabric to wear very comfortable
- Season:Summer,Spring Gender: Women Occasion: Casual Material: Polyester
- Decoration: None Clothing Length: Regular Pattern Type: Leaves Printed Collar: V-Neck What you get: 1*Women Blouse
- Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement. - Please check the Size Chart before order. If you are not sure the size, please send message to us.
Mara Hoffman Women's Lydia High Waisted Bikini Bottom Swimsuit, Vela Rainbow/Multi, Small
- SPF 50
- Digitally printed
Nicole Miller: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Review
Nicole Miller is a leading name in cutting edge designer womens clothes. Here's a review of her 2020 collection.
The 2020 Nicole Miller collection was quite impressive. She stuck with much of her famous draping of fabrics which always looks quite becoming on a woman's body but she also added a few new twists. She is leaning heavily on prints but that seems to be a trend with designers at this time. Many of the new lines seem to have flamboyant prints from other designers. This year Nicole Miller seems to be trying for a theme of the future which I think that she pulled off to some degree.
The colors that were most utilized in this collection tend to be a great deal of blacks, whites, silvers, and grays. There were a few touches of blue. One ensemble was a deep bright blue which stood alone. Other dresses had swirls of blue and other asymmetrical designs that tended to all be blue prints of varying degree's.
One of her designs was a loose fitting short dress with a mesh top above the bodice. It was predominately black with designs of blue, white, and green down the front. It reminded me of waves or the ocean. The overall effect was quite nice because with each move the model made as she walked down the runway I saw a wave crashing into a dark shoreline in my mind as I viewed the dress. This effect was also seen on several other pieces. There was a pair of very tight black short pants with a tank top with black mesh and the same patterns of what appeared to be waves.
Another one of her creations was a white dress that depicted the same blue, white, and green highlights on the front. But instead of waves they seemed like splashes of water to me. The effect was nice. She repeated the same print on a pants set with a white jacket. The top under the jacket seemed to portray the same water splashes.
Three simple black dresses seemed to capture the show, in my opinion. I loved the sophistication they portrayed. The look was pure class. All three were short and form fitting. I could picture them with a tasteful blazer. They could easily be worn as business attire or for a special night out. The versatility of them was what held overwhelming appeal. I would not have minded seeing them in a different color, however.
There was a short white skirt that was portrayed with a very flashy silver sleeveless top that held classic appeal for women of all ages.
I think that the Nicole Miller collection was innovative with a strong undercurrent of sheer class. It will appeal to a wide range of women from the young twenty year old to the middle age successful business woman. There seems to be something in her collection for everyone. A few of her pieces will require a bold confident customer but I'm sure that they are out there.
I do enjoy the draping in pants and dresses that she often utilizes. This has been her signature in many past collections but she seems to revamp it nicely with each new season.
The only negative thing that I can say about the collection is the fact that I would have liked to see more color and less black. I feel that black has been overdone with a wide variety of designers. I was hoping that this collection would contain newer and fresher colors but it seemed that she stuck to the same popular colors of the moment. This was a bit of a disappointment.