Bestselling Women's Contemporary & Designer Scarves & Wraps in 2020
Badgley Mischka Women's Ocelot Lurex Jacquard Wrap Scarf, peach/silver, One Size
- Shimmering ocelot design scarf
- Perfect for evening wear
- Formal or casual
- Black tie
BADGLEY MISCHKA Women's Abstract Wool Floral Wrap, Magenta, One Size
- Merino wool scarf in floral pattern with eyelash fringe trim
- Logo at corner
French Connection Women's Woolen Check Scarf, Cream/Copper Coin/Russian Blue/Dublin Green, O/S
- Wide plaid scarf
- Fringed hem
Chan Luu Etherea Cashmere & Silk Soft Scarf Shawl Wrap
- Fiber Content: 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk
- Measures Approximately 58" wide by 62" long
- Dry Clean Only
- Crafted and dyed in China
- Light Grey
BADGLEY MISCHKA Women's Faux Chinchilla Scarf, Camo/Almond, One Size
- Wool-blend scarf trimmed with soft, supple faux fur
BADGLEY MISCHKA Women's Knit Wrap with Faux Chinchilla Trim, Black, One Size
- Soft faux chinchilla scarf
- Cozy knit back
- Dressy but flexible
Chan LUU NEW Griffin Cashmere & Silk Soft Scarf Shawl Wrap
- Fiber Content: 70% cashmere, 30% silk
- Measures approximately 62"x 58"
- Cashmere & Silk
- Shawl Wrap
Michael Stars Women's Check Yourself Wrap Quicksand Scarf
Kate Spade New York Women's Brushed Leopard Muffler Scarf, Natural Leopard Combo, One Size
- Brushed knit
- 80% acrylic/10% mohair/10% wool
- Dry clean
- Width 82in / 208cm
Women’s Infinity Scarf Warm Winter Oversize Ladies Wrap Lightweight Knit Shawl
Michael Stars Women's Malibu Photo Print Square Scarf Wrap, Multi, One Size
- Multi print
- Raw edge fringe
Michael Stars Women's Check Please Wrap, Chalk, One Size
- 30 x 70
- Crinkled fabric and frayed edges adds a casual flair to this scarf
Badgley Mischka Women's Hidcote Modal/silk Scarf, Calypso, One Size
- Silk blend
- Colorful floral print
- Large fashion size
Using Firefox Add-on: Download Helper
Perhaps one of the most well known and most enjoyable FireFox add-ons is Download Helper. A neat little program that enables you to download content directly from almost any site. Find out about all of it's different uses in this simple tutorial.
First off, Firefox and it's partner, Download Helper, can be used on pretty much any operating system. Linux, Windows, and OSX all share the same level of support.
1. To start out, download and completely update your Firefox browser.
2. Next, you must visit the Mozilla Add-ons website and search for download helper in the built in search bar.
A direct link:
3. After that, make sure all updates for Download Helper are up-to-date.
4. Restart Firefox.
Now you have the add-on! Directly to the left of your address bar in Firefox, you will see an icon with three unmoving balls. If they are black and white, then the current web page that you are on does not contain any downloadable content. If the balls have color and there is an animation of them twirling about and rotating around each other, then there's something that you can save to your computer directly from the website.
1. Go to your desired website (Ex. youtube, purevolume, etc.)
2. Find your desired video or music file
3. Play it
*Download helper will then automatically sense the streaming media.
1. If the icon to the left of your address bar is in normal color and the balls are moving around each other, move your mouse over it.
2. A small, black, downward arrow will then appear slightly to the right. Click the arrow.
3. A drop down box will appear beneath the download helper icon contain all of the web page's downloadable content. Find your desired video file (usually ending with .flv) or your desired music file (usually ending with .mp3), and allow your mouse to hover over it. (DO NOT CLICK IT)
4. A second drop down box will appear to the side with these choices:
Download, quick download, download and convert, social share, copy URL, add to blacklist, send to mobile phone, send to locker.
Depending on what you wish to do with the file, you will click one of these options. Now I will explain each of them.
1. Download: gives you the choice of where and how you would like to download your file. Clicking this will allow you to place it anywhere you want on your computer.
2. Quick download: automatically puts it into your downloads folder on your computer. This is the least complicated way for you to go about obtaining the file.
3. Download and Convert: One of the awesome things about download helper is that it comes with a built in converter. If you are downloading an .flv file and want to convert it to .mp3 or .wmv, you can save it directly to your computer in virtually any format you wish.
4. Social Share: first off, make sure that you enable social share in your download helper settings (click the 3-balls icon). Social share allows you to share anything you've found with your contacts in any social networking service. When you make this selection, it will take you to a long list of social networking services. Select the one you wish to use and you will be directed to that site. After that, log in and post your material! It's that simple!
5. Copy URL: basically self explanatory. This copies the exact URL of any video or song for future referrence.
6. Add to blacklist: allows you to ignore notifications and content from that specific domain.
7. Send to mobile phone: allows you to download content directly to your cell phone. Type in all necessary information and you will be able to receive any video you like for future viewing!
8. Send to locker: a locker is a place where you can store your online videos and music and can access them from any computer terminal. It's basically an online backup source.
Now that you understand every aspect of Download Helper, continue to browse it's contents and abilities. If you click directly on the black and white icon, you will be taken directly to a preferences and setup module. Read everything carefully and you will make no mistakes when it comes to configuring your locker and other precise settings.
1. If you cannot download a youtube video, perhaps try refreshing and then pausing the video after several seconds of play.
2. Make sure that you are downloading things legally. Just because you CAN download something, doesn't mean you should.
3. Be extra careful to download things from trusted sites only. Use big names like youtube and myspace. Never go to weird, underdog sites to grab material. You'll most likely end up with a lot of spyware.