Bestselling Women's Athletic Socks in 2023
Under Armour Women's Liner No-Show Socks (6 Pairs), Marl/Assorted Colors, Medium
- ArmourDry wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation
- Embedded Arch Support reduces foot fatigue
- ArmourBlock helps prevent growth of odor-causing bacteria in the sock
- Six-pack of no-show socks with Under Armour logo at foot top and brand name around heel
- Armour Dry feature accelerates evaporation
- Armour Block help prevent growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Includes embedded arch support
Champion Womens No Show Socks, Wicks Moisture Arch Support, Vapor,( 8 Pair) (Shoe Size 5-10, Black - White)
- 8 Pair High Quality No Show Women's Champion Socks
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch support with a contoured fit
- Targeted cushioning for enhanced comfort
adidas Women's Superlite No Show Socks (6 Pack), Core Pink/Clear Aqua/Core Pink,Women's Sock size (5-10)
- Super lightweight fit for comfort
- Arch compression for support
- Climalite moisture-wicking to keep your feet dry
- Fits Women's shoe sizes 5-10
Under Armour Women's Essential No Show Socks (6 Pack), Black/Steel, Medium
- True seamless toe reduces irritation
- Flat knit construction conforms to foot for superior touch and feel
- ArmourDry material wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation
- ArmourBlock technology helps prevent growth of odor-causing bacteria in the sock
- Dynamic arch support help DS reduce foot fatigue
Saucony Women's 6 Pack Performance No Show Athletic Sport Socks, White Assorted, 9-11/Shoe Size 5-10 (Pack of 6)
- Engineered arch stability
- Unique arch support system provides a secure and stable fit
- Airmesh venting
- Breathable mesh maximizes airflow
- High density cushion provides superior comfort
LITERRA Womens 6 Pack No Show Running Athletic Socks Low Cut Sports Cushioned Performance Sock
- BEST NO SHOW RUNNING SOCKS for WOMEN - Made of Polyester Fiber and Elastane. High quality material makes LITERRA's athletic socks so soft, comfortable to wear all day without irritating your feet skin. Ultra Air-Permeability & moisture-wicking performance keeps your feet dry and odor free throughout the whole day.
- CUSHIONED SOLES and BREATHABLE DESIGE - Constructed with soft plush sole cushioning for adding comfort. Breathable meshes to keep your feet dry and cool.
- ARCH ELASTIC DESIGN -Arch elastic to support to help to relieve pain & discomfort on the running, and boost your performance for any sport activity.
- VARIOUS COLORS - LITERRA Socks has a wide range of colors to match your preferences. Each Pack 6 colors: Pink *1,Blue *1,Yellow *1,Orange *1,Purple *1,Green *1. Good matching for all of your favorite athletic shoes, running shoes, climbing shoes, jogging shoes and any other sport shoes.ONE SIZE FITS MOST & PERFCT GIFT - LITERRA's Women's cushion Athletic socks fit US women's shoes sizes 5-11. Machine washed is available and No stretch & shrinkage after washing several times.
- ADD IN CART NOW - LITERRA athletic socks are also perfect gift for family or friends and will quickly become their favorite everyday stuff.NOTICE:Due to different production lot numbers, some running socks have "LITERRA" logo on the heel, some have not. Whether or not there is a logo, it is our brand. We only sell on Amazon.
PUMA Women's 6 Pack Runner Socks, Grey White Black, 9-11
- Puma cat logo at forefoot, Puma form strip at sides
- Lifestyle sock
LITERRA Women’s 6 Pack Hidden Athletic Cushion Single Tab Running Socks No Show Sport Seamless Toe Sock
Puma Women's Non-Terry Runner Sock 6-Pack, White, 9-11
- Low-cut six-pack runner socks in assorted colors
- Built-in Arch Support
- Soft Cushioned comfort
- Moisture-control technology
Saucony Women's 8-Pair Performance No-Show Sport Socks, Grey Assorted, 9-11 Socks/5-10 Shoe
- Run dry moisture management provides superior moisture transport with our ultra wicking fibers. So, whether you're in the gym or on the road, your feet stay fresh
- Air mesh venting. Mesh ventilation construction creates maximum airflow to keep your feet cool and dry in any running conditions
- Targeted arch compression engineered with just the right amount of compression to keep your arch stabile and secure. Our arch support system also prevents bunching and helps keep your sock from slipping
- Cushioned sole. Light cushioning provides impact protection without taking up too much space inside your shoes
Real Talent Shines at the CMT Awards
The CMT awards got to shine with performances with artists such as Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, and The Band Perry, all of whom will knock your socks off.
In the past 6 months, I have mildly given up on pop artists as all of them are morphing into dance artists. So I have turned to country to find my music. I have learned to love Keith Urban, more than I want to say, Carrie Underwood, and Lady Antebellum, to name a few of those minor artists. Having these three artists at the awards only made it stronger. But by watching the awards, I have discovered even more potential artists for my iTunes library.
Finally, getting to the show, the CMT awards' presenters consisted of Justin Beiber, Lauren Alaina, Scotty McCreery, Shania Twain, and Kristen Chenoweth, to name a few. Though the performances were what made the award show really shine. I had never heard of The Band Perry until the show, but as soon as the lead singer, Kimberly Perry, dropped her jaw to sing, mine dropped along with hers in awe. This girl can really sing and I haven't said that about anyone in a long time. Another great performance of the night was by Rascal Flatts. I have been a fan of theirs for a while but am used to hearing them on their recordings. Hearing them live was even better. This is another band with a killer lead singer.
On the other hand, there were actually a few moments that I could have lived without. One of them was Luke Bryan's performance. His voice is only mediocre and he had 10 backup dancers to help accentuate the lyrics. I'm just glad that, unlike hip-hop, these dancers were clothed. There was also a winner of a category that should have gone to another artist. The winner for Best Collaborative Performance went to Justin Beiber featuring the Rascal Flatts. When I first heard the song, I couldn't believe that those voices were in the same studio. Beiber has a pop voice while Gary LeVox, the lead singer, has a very unique country voice. Sometimes it is great to mix genres while collaborating, but this one only sounded awkward to me. It was up against "Don't You Wanna Stay" by Jason Aldean with Kelly Clarkson and that should have been the winner. That song is an absolutely beautiful duet and a true example of great collaboration. One more award, which I felt neutral about, was the CMT performance of the year. After watching the videos of Reba's "If I Were a Boy" and Keith Urban and John Mayer's "Sweet Thing", I could barely wipe the smile off my face. I felt nothing for the song by Zac Brown Band. But it is an opinion based on song choice. As a performance, the Zac Brown Band video looked like an impressive performance with a lot of people on participating, so I can see why they won.
For Video of the Year, what a surprise, Taylor Swift won. What can't this 21-year-old pop sensation do? This award was determined by fan votes so it's expected that Swift won. I personally believe that the award should have gone to Sugarland but apparently that's not what the rest of America thinks. But when have we ever really agreed? As I found out at the MTV Movie Awards, we most certainly do not.
This award show now has another fan even though I didn't know I was going to be watching it until I woke up this morning. Though, I am so incredibly glad I did. Now after watching this show, I can begin to research the albums of all these incredible artists and not have to determine how much autotune is on the album. Country music has given me hope that there are still great artists out there. So as a musician myself, I cannot wait to download their music and support their craft. Country is the real deal.