Bestselling Woks & Stir-Fry Pans in 2020
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick Covered Stir Fry Pan, 11-Inch, Gray, Agave Blue Handles
- Hard-Anodized aluminum stir fry provides fast, even heating; long-lasting PFOA-free espresso-colored nonstick offers easy food release and cleanup
- Comfortable dual-riveted, silicone-over-stainless-steel handles have a warm, earthy hue; shatter-resistant glass lids have wide stainless steel rims
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the aluminum stir fry pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction, and is conveniently dishwasher safe
- This rustic, modern nonstick stir fry makes a handsome addition to other Rachael ray Cucina collection serve ware, dinnerware and cookware
- Lifetime limited warranty
TeChef - Art Pan 12" Wok/Stir-Fry Pan, Coated 5 times with Teflon Select Non-Stick Coating (PFOA Free) - 12 IN (30cm)
- The world's finest cookware with DuPont Teflon Select / Coated 5 times with DuPon Teflon Print Designs - Made In Korea
- New Teflon nonstick coating - Made without using PFOA / DuPont nonstick coatings on TeChef products are affirmed safe for cooking by regulatory agencies worldwide
- The pattern on the frying pan helps to cook better and healthier food with just the right amount of oil, every time
- Unique Forging Technology allows extra heavy gauge aluminum base and thin wall construction - No Cadmium, No Lead
- Aubergine Purple" This color signals glory and splendor, pure joy of life. This warm and inspiring hue invites you to spoil your friends or yourself with symphonies of color
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Flat-Bottom Wok, 10-inch, Black
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability It also makes it dishwasher-safe
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating - two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish
- Adapted from a traditional round-bottom wok, this flat-bottom wok has a wide cooking surface ideal for stir-frying on gas or electric ranges The domed cover is perfect for steaming and simmering soups
- The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty
Mr. Rudolf Nonstick 18/10 Stainless Steel 12-inch Wok Stir-Fry Pan with Glass Lid Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Oven Safe
- Superior Cooking Surface: The interior cooking surface uses the world's best GREBLON Non-Stick Technology Weilburger Compound 3 Layers nonstick coating. The 18/10 Mirror finish stainless steel exterior surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Triple-Ply construction aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly; Eliminates hot spots.
- Drip-Free Pouring & Dishwasher Safe: Rim is smoothly tapered to eliminate drips and spills while pouring. Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.
- Comfortable Stay-Cool Handle: The sturdy stainless steel riveted handle allows for a comfortable and secure grip while stays cool when cooking.
- Mr. Rudolf cookware are designed for use on ALL conventional stove-tops; including electric, gas, induction stoves, ceramic and glass. Always select a burner that is suited to the size of the bottom of your cookware.
Cuisinart GG26-30H GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick Stir-Fry Wok with Glass Cover
- Stir-fry pan made of hard-anodized aluminum with ceramic-based nonstick coating
- Stay-cool riveted handles made from 70-percent recycled stainless steel
- Secure-fitting glass lid helps trap heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Hand wash; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F; broiler-safe
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Alpha - Wok Pan Korean Made with Induction Ready 12.6 in (32cm) Oil Less Wok / Stir-Fry Pan, Dishwasher Safe, Non-Stick Coated 10 layer total with 6 layers of iNoble Premium Coating PFOA Free
- ADVANCE NON-STICK INOBLE COATING WOK - Most loved advanced Non Stick coating in France, Germany, Japan, Korea and USA. Highly reviewed than teflon
- TOP DURABILITY - 10 Layer combining Interior and Exterior coating. Patented and passed the abrasion test of 1,000,000 cycles by One of the toughest standard in the world Japan JIS Standard, Being that said you can use this wok on Dish Washer
- FREE FROM TOXIC CHEMICALS - PFOA,Cadmium and Lead 100% Free Our iNoble Coated Wok complies with FDA and German LFGB safety standard
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION - Made in Korea Innovative inoble coating cooking surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.Innovative inoble coating cooking surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- HEALTHY OIL LESS COOKING - Excellent Non-stick wok that requires none to a lot less of oil and you can start cooking healthy by eliminating extra calories from the use of fatty oils or butter. Minimal Oil is recommended for efficient cooking but it is not required with our wok
Cooks Standard 12-Inch/30cm Classic Stainless Steel Everyday Chef's Stir Fry Pan
- Made of 18-10 stainless steel with an aluminum disc sandwiched in the bottom
- Aluminum disc layer in bottom for even heat conduction and prevents hot spots
- Riveted handles are durable, comfortable, and stay cool to hold; Dishwasher safe
- Tempered glass lid makes viewing food easy; Oven safe to 500F, glass lid to 350F
- Induction compatible and works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc.
Ecolution Non-Stick Carbon Steel Wok with Soft Touch Riveted Handles, 14",Black
- Features a Non-Stick Coating that is PFOA Free which is safer for you and fewer greenhouse gases.
- Versatile Ideal for everything from stir fry to deep frying.
- Flat base for balance which also enables the wok to sit directly on the burner, maximizing the heat in the pan. Built in helper handle.
- High heat transfer for even cooking. Suitable for Electric, Gas, Glass Ceramic stove tops.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Royal Industries Nonstick Fry Pan 14", Induction Pan Nonstick Frying Skillet Wok Stir Fry Pan Stainless Steel Egg Pan, Riveted-on Handle w Helper Handle, Dishwasher Safe Commercial Grade-NSF Certified
- EASY-TO-CLEAN,ANTI-CORROSIVE, NON-STICKY SURFACE: This frying pan has a non-sticky surface that makes sure that cleaning this pan will be very easy as food
- particles or leftovers hardly stick on the frying surface.
- MAXIMUM MAGNETIC CONDUCTIVITY FOR INDUCTION COOKING: This frying pan has maximum magnetic conductivity for induction cooking resulting in less time spent for
- RIVETED HANDLE FOR LONGEVITY: The handle of this frying pan has a riveted handle that ensures that the connection will be very secure throughout.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION WITH ALUMINUM CORE BOTTOM: This frying pan is made of durable stainless steel construction with 3-ply encapsulated 4mm aluminum core bottoms for even heating.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: 14-INCH induction ready frying pan. NSF professional stainless steel cookware, commercial restaurant graded.
Ecolution Artistry Nonstick Stir Fry Pan - 11" Inch, Black
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction; deep curved design is ideal for preparing stir-fried favorites
- Grooved bands on the bottom distribute heat evenly for more consistent cooking results
- Water-based, nontoxic PFOA-free non-stick Hydrolon coating for easy food release
- Pebbled silicone handle offers an extra-secure grip and stays cool while you cook
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean, with a limited lifetime warranty Hello, Please update item detail for ASIN as provided. Thank you
Tofu Stir Fry Adds Soy to Your Diet
Tofu is very low in cholesterol and sodium and a good source of protein and many key nutrients. A one-half cup serving has only 88 calories. Tofu takes kindly to being used in a stir fry -- so, here is a recipe for Tofu Stir Fry.
Tofu, or bean curd, is a soft white food made by coagulating soy milk, and then pressing the resulting curds into blocks. It is of Chinese origin. There are many varieties, including fresh tofu and tofu that has been processed in some way. It has very little flavor or smell, so it can be used either in savory or sweet dishes, and is often seasoned or marinated to suit the dish.
This food is very low in cholesterol and sodium. It is a good source of protein, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, copper and selenium, and a very good source of calcium and manganese.
A one-half cup serving has only 88 calories.
Tofu takes kindly to being used in a stir fry -- so, here is a recipe for Tofu Stir Fry.
14 oz. package of House Foods Organic Tofu (firm) or any brand firm tofu
1 pound container of Lunds and ByerlysFresh Cut Asian Stir Fry*
1/4 teaspoon garlic powderor to taste
1/8 cup dried minced onionor to taste
1 T. soy sauce or to taste
1/2 cup stir fry sauce** or to taste
Drain the tofu and cut it into small cubes. Prepare 1 pound of fresh cut vegetables* if you aren't using the Lunds and Byerlys Fresh Cut Asian Stir Fry vegetables.
Lightly brown tofu in a small amount of extra light olive oil (about 15 to 20 minutes). While the tofu is browning, add garlic powder and dried minced onion. Stir frequently; tofu sticks to the pan quite easily. A nonstick frying pan is helpful; if you use a regular pan and the tofu sticks, everything will loosen when you steam the vegetables.
When the tofu is lightly browned, stir in the drained vegetables. Add a small amount of water if you like. Cover and cook about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Remove cover; add stir fry sauce and soy sauce.
Approximately 4 servings. Top with crunchy chow mein noodles.*** Pass extra soy sauce.
* cauliflower amp; broccoli florets; sliced carrots, celery, red amp; green pepper and red onion; pea pods.
** I use San-J Polynesian sweet amp; tangy stir fry sauce or Kikkoman stir fry sauce.
*** I use La Choy chow mein noodles.
Tofu is very bland; use extra onion, garlic or stir fry sauce if desired. I hope you enjoy this method of adding some soy to your diet.
Note: This recipe is adapted from an original recipe by Lyn, a food demonstrator at the Byerly's store where I shop. Lyn is also a highly successful mystery novel writer. She used fresh onion, minced garlic from a jar, and did not use the San-J sauce or the LaChoy noodles. Her product was fresh tasting and delicious - I only tinkered with her recipe to use products more commonly found in the kitchen, such as dried minced onion and garlic powder.
For more articles by this writer, click here.
Review: Backyard Grill Jucy Lucy Stuffed Burgers
Review: Trader Joe's 'Honey, Pass the Snack Mix'
Review: Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Powerberries
Review: Stonyfield Organic Ice Cream (After Dark Chocolate)
Bolthouse Farms Mocha Cappuccino and Purely Chocolate (Review)