Bestselling Wine Making Starter Sets in 2020
Winemakers Depot 3 Gallon Glass Wine Making Equipment Kit
- Includes 3 gallon glass carboy
- 6.5 gallon fermenter with lid that accepts included airlock
- Versatile equipment kit
1 Gallon Wine from Fruit Kit
- Equipment kit to make wine from fruit
- Wine making
- One gallon wine kit
Mixology Bartender Kit: 15-Piece Bar Tool Set Incl. Ice Bucket for Parties - Martini Cocktail Shaker Set for Home Bartending and Awesome Drink Mixing Experience - Exclusive Cocktail Recipes Bonus
Winemakers Depot WEK50G Ultimate Wine Making Equipment Kit, 6 gal Glass Carboy
- 6 gallon glass carboy
- 8 gallon fermenting bucket
- Not All Equipment Kits Are The Same - This May Be The Best And Most Complete Wine Making Equipment Kit On The Market
Deluxe Wine Making Kit (High Quality and Durable Wine Kit)
- Easy To Use
- Make Excellent Wine
- Instructions Included
- Recipes Included
- Premium Equipment
Master Vintner Home Wine Making Equipment Starter Kit with Plastic Big Mouth Bubbler and Glass Carboy Fermentors for 6 Gallon Wine Recipe Kits
- ULTIMATE WINE MAKING EQUIPMENT STARTER KIT. Compatible with any Wine Ingredient Recipe Kit (Not Included).
- COMPLETE SET OF WINE MAKING TOOLS; START TO FINISH. The first starter kit that delivers finished wine faster
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE WINE. Equipped with all the tools you need to make top-quality wine from a recipe kit or when you advance to using fresh juice.
- WINE MAKING AUTHORITY AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY. Unparalleled instruction from industry leader Tim Vandergrift
- INNOVATIVE. Features our innovative Big Mouth Bubbler plastic wide mouth carboy fermentor.
Cabernet Sauvignon Kit - Master Vintner 1 Gallon Small Batch Wine Making Equipment Starter Kit With Little Big Mouth Bubbler Glass Fermentor
- The first-ever 1 gallon winemaking starter kit
- Complete with premium grape concentrate from world-class vineyards
- Essential wine making equipment that's easy to use
- Expert instruction that's easy to follow
- Everything you need to make your first DIY small-batch of Cabernet Sauvignon
Shiraz Fontana Wine Making Kit, 30 bottles (750ml/each)
- FONTANA Bringing the tradition and heritage of premium wines into your home.
- All grape juice concentrates are sterilized and asceptically packaged; Requires fermentation equipment(not included)
- Made from the finest grape concentrates California has to offer, Fontana has become synonymous with outstanding wines of distinctive character, worthy of being served to all who appreciate the proud heritage of the vintner's art.
- Step-by-Step instructions included; All the aromas are completely natural; no artificial flavors added
- Making Great Wines is as easy as ABC
Master Vintner Fresh Harvest 1 Gallon Homemade Small Batch Fruit Wine Making Kit - 2 Gallon Plastic Fermentor With Lid Equipment
- Everything you need to make remarkable wine from scratch in under an hour from your own fresh fruit
- Enough supplies to make 15 1-gallon batches
- Master Vintner quick tips make learning clear and fun
- Kit Includes: Winemaker Recipe Handbook, 2 gallon plastic fermentor w/ lid, 1 gallon jug, tubing, airlock, screw cap and straining bag, Sanitizer and campden tablets, Pectic enzyme, acid blend, grape tannin, yeast nutrient, stabilizer, and all-purpose dry yeast. Racking cane and tubing, Hydrometer. (Not included: fruit, corker, corks, and bottles.)
- Craft colorful additions to any wine rack
Chefast Hydrometer and Test Jar for Wine, Beer, Mead and Kombucha - Combo Set of Triple-Scale Hydrometer, 250ml Plastic Cylinder, Cleaning Brush, Cloth and Storage Bag
- ALL YOU NEED TO BREW BY THE NUMBERS: Make sure your alcohol, sugar and gravity measurements are right in the sweet spot with this combo kit -- whether your forte is beer, wine, mead or Kombucha. Our glass hydrometer and 250ml plastic test jar help you guard against errors that could ruin your product. Once your numbers look right, you're ready to tinker with the recipe until you've got it tasting terrific every single time.
- EASY, SAFE AND ACCURATE: Measuring specific gravity from 0.99-1.17, brix/balling from 0-35 and potential alcohol by volume from 0%-20%, this essential proofer is easy to read and free of mercury, lead and other hazardous compounds. It's your environmentally-friendly way to make pinpoint measurements of your home brew.
- SPECIAL EXTRAS INCLUDED: In this tester kit, we've also included a few handy homebrew helpers that could really save the day. The cleaning brush will make short work of cleaning standard beer bottles; the cloth helps you keep the hydrometer and test tube clean; and the canvas carry bag keeps it all together so you're not running around hunting for a key component.
- HELP OUT YOUR HOMEBREWER: Is there someone in your life who loves to brew their own, but you wonder whether they have quality equipment for making accurate measurements? This combo kit is a great gift that could be just what they need to brew with the best of them. It's great for everything but distilling high-alcohol liquors, and it's eminently affordable.
- 100% SATISFACTION: If you're not thrilled with this combo set, just send it back to us within 90 days to receive a full refund. On top of that, the hydrometer is warrantied accurate for one year. Pick up a bevy of home brewing essentials you need to succeed in one swoop; order the Chefast Homebrew Helper today!
Master Vintner Fresh Harvest 3 Gallon Fruit Wine Making Equipment Starter Kit With 5 Gallon Plastic Big Mouth Bubbler Fermentors
- Make 3 gallons of fruit wine from fresh or canned fruit
- Turn a perishable seasonal harvest into a wine that is better with age
- Primary fermentor is easy to clean, secondary is perfect for aging 3 gallons
- All the additives and instructions you need to make three 3-gallon batches of fruit wine
Brooklyn Brew Shop Hard Cider Making Kit: Starter Set with Reusable Glass Fermenter, Equipment, Ingredients - Perfect for Making Craft Hard Cider at Home
- The Hard Cider Making Kit is perfect for beginners. Brooklyn Brew Shop makes fermenting hard cider at home simple and fun. Makes 3 batches of hard cider with easy-to-follow videos and instructions.
- Created by published beer authors, our award-winning kits are made in America and designed to be fermented in any kitchen big or small.
- Kit includes: 1 gallon reusable glass fermenter, 3 packets yeast, vinyl tubing & clamp, racking cane & tip, chambered airlock, 3 packets cleanser, and screw-cap stopper. Just needs: apple cider/juice
- We're well-trusted! We've been featured in numerous magazines including The New York Times, Nylon, Food & Wine, Glamour, Thrillist, Travel & Leisure, Vogue, Time Out and Martha Stewart. From ultimate gift guides for your BFF, Dad and Mom, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and beer geek to Father's Day must-haves and holiday hits the press agrees that our Beer and Cider Making kits are perfect for everyone.
- Makes 3 batches of 7% Alcohol-by-Volume hard cider (9-10 12-oz bottles). Tart, bubbly and dry this is the easiest (and tastiest) hard cider you'll ever make.
North Mountain Supply 1 Gallon Wine from Fruit Complete 30pc Kit - Only Fruit & Bottles Required
- Easy to use 1 gallon wine kit with every thing you need to complete a batch of wine except the fruit and wine bottles
- Detailed step-by-step instructions from North Mountain Supply and winemaker's recipe handbook with over 100 recipes
- Complete kit includes: 30 pieces equipment and ingredients, the largest and most complete kit available!
- Included is: 2 Gallon Fermenter, 1 Gallon Glass Jug, Recipe Book, Step-by-Step Instructions, Auto-Siphon, 5' of Siphon Hose, 2 Airlocks, Bung & Screw Cap
- Straining Bag, 4oz Oxygen Wash, 50 Campden Tablets, Pectic Enzyme, Stabilizer, 3 Yeast Packs, Nutrients, Acid Blend, Tannin, Energizer, Hydrometer & Test Jar, Glass Wine Thief, Corks, Corker, Shrink Caps, & Bottle Filler
Great Wine and Cheese Pairings
The French excel at making wine and cheese, and not surprisingly they go well together.
White wines are usually light and have a fruity aroma with complex fruit tastes that may combine pears, apples, and the occasional peach. The most famous and complicated white wine has got to be chardonnay, named for the green grape variety grown all over the world.
When chardonnay ferments in wine barrels, the oak flavor comes out in a kind of bitterness and acidity, and that combines with fruity and butter flavors to make a true chardonnay. A great cheddar cheese goes well with chardonnay. The complex milk and sharp smoky tastes of cheddar combine with rich oaky chardonnay to make a dynamite tasting experience.
Zinfandel is another classic wine known in California. Because of its complex sweet and fruity flavors, a saltier cheese goes better with this variety. High sugar contents yield greater alcohol content balanced with complicated fruit and spice flavors.
Bleu cheese is perfect for a zinfandel because of its higher salt content due to the complex fermentation and controlled temperatures used to make this cheese. Traditional bleu cheese comes from Europe and is aged in caves.
Merlot is a classic French red wine that hints of fruit (most commonly cherry) and chocolate flavors. Salty and sharp cheeses really don't sit well with a good merlot, and a buttery tasting light cheese. Sheep's milk or young cow's milk that is already thick, rich, and creamy goes great with a heavier merlot wine. Roncal is cheese from sheep's milk that will taste unlike any cheese you've ever tasted but you'll love the buttery taste that goes with merlot.
Sherry is a heavy dessert wine infused with brandy to give it that distinctive sharp flavor. Again, lightweight cheese go best with a true sherry, so try a good goat's milk cheese. There are many great American varieties of goat cheese, especially from Wisconsin that are light on taste and the budget and still of great quality.
Fruity wines are generally for dessert, but also go great with cheese. Blackberry is one of my favorite wines and the best kind of cheese that goes with it really isn't cheese, but cheesecake. Cheese cake is made with cream cheese and heavy cream, so it is still technically a cheese pairing with a little dessert thrown in. Blackberry wine would also go with cream cheese spreads on crackers and bagels.