Bestselling Wine Making Bottles & Corks in 2020
Wine Bottles with Corks, Antique Green, 750ml - Pack of 6
- Pack of 6 empty wine bottles with bar top cork closures
- Capacity: 750ml, Size: 11.500" x 3.125"
- Bordeaux style with flat bottom
- Strong, Heavy Glass - Lovely as Gifts
- Suitable for home or commerical use
Home Brew Ohio #8 Straight Corks, 8" x 1 3/4" (Pack of 100)
- High quality agglomerated cork body with beveled edges
- Perfect size for hand corkers
- Lovely decorative grape pattern Printed on cork
- Dense, well-made closures
- Package of 100
#9 Straight Corks 15/16" x 1 3/4". Bag of 100
- Bag of 100
- #9 straight corks 15/16
- Recommended with floor corker (not included)
Home Brew Ohio Portugese Double Level Corker
- Easy to Use
- Double levered for good leverage
- Will work on #9 size corks, but works best on #8 corks
- Made in Portugal
North Mountain Supply 750ml Glass Bordeaux Wine Bottle Flat-Bottomed Cork Finish - Case of 12 - Champagne Green
- Case of 12 - glass bordeaux shaped rounded top wine bottles - 750 ml
- This Champagne green bottle is ideal for red wines
- Works with #8 and #9 sized corks - use #8 corks for a hand corker and #9 for a floor corker
- Made in the usa! from North Mountain Supply
- We guarantee that our products will arrive undamaged and free of defects - covered under our 30 day hassle free replacement warranty
Premium Bulk Wine Corks 1-¾” x 15/16” Fit Most Bottles, 100 Pack, Natural Straight & Non-Recycled #9
750 ml Clear Glass Claret/Bordeaux Bottles, 12 per case
- 750 ml capacity
- Clear with flat bottom
#9 Straight Corks 15/16" x 1 3/4" Bag of 30
- Corks, #9 for wine
- 30 count
- Recommended with floor Corker (NOT included)
Home Pro Shop Wine Making Supplies Corks & Capsules Kit - Bulk Set of 100 Wooden Corks #9 Italian Style & 100 Wine Bottle Shrink Capsules for Wine-Making & Homemade Crafts - Book Included
Plastic Wine Bottles & Screw Caps, Green, 750ml - Pack of 12
- Pack of 12 Empty Bordeaux-Style Deluxe Plastic Wine Bottles (BPA-Free)
- Capacity: 750ml (25.4 Fl Oz), Size: 12"H x 2.75" Diameter, Color: Green (Translucent)
- Includes 12 Black Plastic Screw Caps (Novatwist Caps)
- The Screw Caps Are Pilfer-Proof & Easily Applied/Removed Manually
- Search in YouTube for "Novatwist Application Instructions"
HomebrewSupply EL-5188-4KDR Shrink Capsules 100 Oriental Red Pvc Heat Shrink Caps For Wine Bottles Matte Metallic Finish
- Beautiful metallic red PVC shrink capsules with gold top
- Add a classic and professional finishing touch to your home bottling project
- First quality 30 x 60 winery grade capsules
- Easy to use and fits all standard 375 ml, 750 ml and 1500 ml wine bottles
Tebery #8 Natural Wine Corks Premium Straight Cork Stopper 7/8" x 1 3/4", Excellent for Bottled Wine - 100 Count
- Real Natural corks
- Elastic and compact corks is great for bottled wine with unique cellular structure guarantees a low presence of oxygen inside the bottle and is help wine ferment
- Non-recycled, hobby ideas to create handmade artistic projects at home, like a wine corks board. Ideal for for arts crafts & DIY furniture decor that provide you with all types of print designs for various DIY projects
- You will receive 100 pieces of corks
- Measure 7/8" x 1 3/4"
Creative Hobbies M992S Wine Bottle Lamp Making Kit Is Pre-wired and Easy to Use! Silver Color Cord & Socket
- Creative Hobbies M992S Wine Bottle Lamp Making Kit Is Pre-wired and Easy to Use!
- Silver Color Cord & Socket. No Drilling of wine bottle needed!
- Cork is 7/8" Top, 5/8" Bottom, Brass Cap is 1 inch diameter.
- Pre-wired with clear 6 foot SPT-2 Lamp Cord. Lamp components are UL and CSA Listed
- Takes standard size household bulb
Thanksgiving Wine Tips
A guide on how to select the right wines to complement your Thanksgiving meal.
Wine, as we all know, is an excellent accompaniment to food. However, particular wines go well only with particular foods. When red meat is being consumed at the table with any sauce as a side dish, it tends to drown out the taste of white wine. Therefore the better wine for red meat is red wine, which has much more flavor and hence can be tasted better.
The different thing about a Thanksgiving dinner is that the food usually is served in courses. Even though the meat is inevitably towards the end, the starters are usually not as heavy. This obviously means that wines are going to be assorted through the meal. What you eat will determine what wine can be served at what point in the meal, so you must have a variety of vintages at hand.
White wines are said to complement sharp and rather fruity flavors. A good white wine will go famously with the hors d'oeuvres and may even be good with the dessert, depending on what it is. Sauvignon Blanc can be served as an aperitif and goes well with stuffed celery. Sauvignon Blanc is known for its crisp flavor and can easily take on heavier ones without getting drowned out. It can also complement the red wine with the white flesh of the Thanksgiving turkey.
Red wines are traditional for Thanksgiving. With all the heavy food that is an integral part of Thanksgiving, like the mashed potatoes and the turkey, if there is no red wine to wash it down with, something is definitely amiss. For a meal like that you should pick none other than a Pinot Noir and make sure everyone gets their fill.
In case you decide on offering only one vintage throughout the meal, you should go for either a Riesling or a Pinot Noir. Both these wines, in their own right have the potency and the flexibility to work from the beginning to the end of the dinner. They have typical bodies, but lack rightfully lack tannin which makes them versatile enough to wash down just about anything that is being eaten.
We have to remember, that Thanksgiving is no time for trial and error. Therefore it is advisable to stick to certain vintages. Let's not turn Thanksgiving into a wine tasting session. Rely mostly on your recollections of when you had good wine and enjoyed every last drop of it and make this your choice for the upcoming Thanksgiving dinner!