Bestselling Wine Education & Games in 2020
Wine Game Kit - All You Need Is Wine - A Blind Wine Tasting Party Game!
- All You Need Is Wine is the perfect party game to entertain your guests!
- All You Need Is Wine includes detailed instructions on how to prepare for and play the game, as well as the following contents: 10 Tasting Tip Sheets, 50 Tasting Note Sheets, 10 Numbered Wine Bags, 50 Paper Wine Glass Tags, and 10 Pencils.
- Ideal for parties of any size!
Wine Smarts Game 0972187602
- 5" x 7"
Karafe Wine Tasting Game: The Fun Game to Learn About Wine
- A fun socially interactive game with wine tasting is an integral part of the game
- Teaches all aspects of wine, with over 500 questions
- Recomended by Wine Spectator Magazine
- Elegant box, perfect gift for a wine connoisseur
- 3-6 Players
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Argentina
Funny Christmas Gifts WINE SOCKS - IF YOU CAN READ THIS BRING ME WINE SOCKS Gifts for Women Cool Novelty Gift Idea for Her Wine Lover Enthusiast (White_2packWineSpiration)
Meat: A Kitchen Education
Luxury Wine Socks with Cupcake Gift Packaging: Christmas Gifts with If You Can Read This Socks Bring Me Some Wine Phrase - Funny Accessory for Her, Present for Wife, Gifts for Women Under 25 Dollars
Baen Sendi Wine Aerator Pourer - Aerating Wine Pourer - Premium Wine Decanter
- KEEP YOUR TABLECLOTH CLEAN, no wine stains. Red wine aerator, Unique design, ergonomic tilt, to prevent splashing.
- FAST DECANTERS, WITHOUT WAITING. The Wine Aerator Pourer has inflation system that utilizes the Bernoulli Effect to infuse your wine with the OPTIMAL amount of oxygen. Enjoy true wine flavor. Smooth and sophisticated!
- FDA APPROVED MATERIALS and UPSCALE ELEGANT DESIGN. Stylish appearance,enhancing people drinking experience. Wine Air Aerator made of high quality FDA approved materials, use safety, exquisite packaging and is the perfect gift for wine lovers.
- SEALING STRONG,NO LEAKAGE. The unique design of Wine Aerator Pourer makes it suitable for all wine bottles. Rubber stopper is tapered to ensure that no leakage. Ergonomic design, easy to use and even easier to clean.
- LIiFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy! 100% satisfaction or your money back. The Aerator Pourer is available at a low promotional price for a limited time only!
Storage Boxes with Lid [3-Pack] EZOWare Linen Fabric Foldable Basket Cubes Organizer Bin Box Containers Drawers with Lid for Office Nursery Bedroom Shelf (12.6x12.6x12.6 inch) (Wine Red)
- EZOWare Collapsible Storage Bins are a perfect way to accessorize, organize, and store items at home, office, home office, loft or other dwellings. We offer storage solutions that complement lifestyles.
- Fashionable Bins: Designed to match interior decor and style in any room in the home or office. Soft beige and natural brown accents for a neutral color scheme.
- Reinforced Handles: Full lined cutout handles offer a strong hold and ease to carry or pull off and out of shelves.
- Utilize as closet organization bins, clothes baskets, child / kid room toy storage, living room sundry storage, cat & dog toy storage, book and magazine organizer, bathroom towel and toilet storage, and many other uses.
- Set of 3, for better value and shopping convenience. Dimensions (each): 12.6x12.6x12.6 inches (32 x 32 x 32cm). Material: Fabric. Compatible with IKEA KALLAX shelf unit series, Better Home and Garden (BHG) 13 inch Cube Shelf Unit
Sunnyac Pack of 4 Kitchen Stainless Steel Wine Bottle Collars, Durable and Plated Wine Drip Ring (Red Wave)
- Wine Bottle Collar: Stops wine dripping down the bottle.
- Pack of 4: Each package is stored with 4 wine bottle collars.
- Use: Fits around the neck of a wine bottle.
- Keep Clean : Lined with red felt for a snug, soft fit.
- Size :Ring measures approximately 1.6 inches.
Cellar Notes Leather Wine Label and Tasting Journal with 20 Label Lift Removers (Black) - holds your tasting notes, ratings and labels - bundle includes Label Lift label removers and helpful tips
- Cellar Notes MAKES IT EASY to capture your impressions of the wines you love. Never forget the details about that special wine. Has plenty of space for your notes, comments and space to save the wine label.
- LEATHER BOUND BOOK is beautiful, you'll be proud to display it in your home. It is also the PERFECT GIFT for any wine lover.
- WRITE YOUR TASTING NOTES and rating on special plastic-protected pages. INCLUDES PAGES for 20 wines. EXPANDABLE - refills available.
- GUIDE INCLUDED teaches you HOW TO TASTE AND RATE WINE, wine scoring, and descriptive tasting terms to express your tasting impressions. It also describes various ways to remove wine labels from bottles.
- INCLUDES 20 LABEL LIFT LABEL REMOVERS by Oenophilia - the easiest and best way to remove wine labels from bottles to save in your journal - with complete instructions.
Morimoto: The New Art of Japanese Cooking
LIFU Wine Opener, Stainless Steel Electric Wine Bottle Opener with Foil Cutter
- WHY CHOOSE THIS OPENER - Optimized size(22x5cm) electric wine opener. Opens a bottle in seconds with no efforts, allowing you to keep your elegant or gentleman and spend more time with your guests.
- EASY TO USE - The electric opener removes a wine bottle cork with the gentle push of a button. Unlike other electric wine openers, it features a transparent corkscrew shell that makes the cork removal process completely visible.
- LONG LASTING CHARGE - Rechargeable and made to open over 45 bottles of wine on a single charge. No need to keep your automatic wine opener charging 24h. Simply charge the wine opener for 4 hours and put away the charger.
- BUILT IN LED LIGHTS - When in use or while charge, the wine opener illuminates its transparent bottom shell with calming blue indicator lights. A completely wine opener, opens both natural and synthetic corks, and features an ergonomic grip for easy handling.
- ELEGANT DESIGN - The wine opener introduces a celebrated design incorporating elegant curves that allow it to stand vertically without the use of a separate base or stand. Designed for home and restaurant use.
The Effect of Music and Arts Education, a Life Long Reward
Education in the arts is undervalued in today's school system in my opinion. Music, painting, etc can reward a person for their entire life and deserve more emphasis in our schools.
I will admit that this is my opinion. I have always loved music. I get a certain joy in singing, especially in a group. If I had been encouraged and taught as a youngster, I may have developed a great enough vocal range to do more than be an amateur. But I was shy, and choir and chorus was the place for me. I have, however, continued to sing. At age 55, I have learned much more about vocal production from the directors I have had over the years. I still perform with a local women's choir. We make wonderful music together. We have traveled locally and raised funds for charity. It's very fulfilling.
I have seen many of my colleagues over the years that are immensely talented in areas other than their regular job. I have an anesthesiologist friend who composes music, but needed a "day job". Many other doctor friends of mine dabble in theater, painting or musical performance. My sister, the nurse, is currently enjoying glass bead work. Recently there was a story on the news about a professional football player who opened a gallery to sell his pottery. He does some awesome work. Yet this could never be considered a profession, rather a "hobby" for him.
I have watched the social pressure with my children, who happen to all be boys. While two of them have lovely voices, they have moved towards instrumental music. This seems to be because, at least during the teen years, it is not terribly acceptable for boys to sing. In our somewhat "redneck" area, it is a sign that your sexuality may be in question. Plus, they had a teacher in the lower grades who felt that their voices were not good enough for the choir. They have learned a lot about music in the band. They have also learned about group dynamics, leadership, responsibility, hard work, and, of course, practice, practice, practice.....
The school system only partly supports this. They do provide the band director. They provide the band room. They provide about one thousand dollars a year towards the band program. My husband is currently president of band boosters. I had no idea about the finances of the band program until now. It costs roughly an additional $35,000 per year assuming that the band doesn't do anything spectacular. They have to pay for uniform cleaning, gas for the busses, bus driver's time, instrument repair and replacement, etc. Do you have any idea how much instruments cost?
So parents and other concerned adults, plus the kids themselves, step in to make it work. Again, the kids are learning that it takes work to make your dreams come true. Fundraisers are work. We all have a lot of fun doing most of them. I get a chance to meet the kids and the other parents. I also get a chance to interact with total strangers and talk about how proud I am of my kids and the whole band.
Later in life, these will be stories that the kids and I will share. The life lessons that they have learned should stick with them. They can use the musical knowledge to enjoy listening to music. They may even continue to play. It's a skill that can always be used later, like singing or any other art. Those that have learned to draw or paint or sculpt or use any other artistic talent can tell the same sort of stories. I wish there was more appreciation of these issues earlier in the educational process before so much of a child's creativity is lost.