Bestselling Windows XP Guides in 2020
Windows XP Basics - a Guide for Computer Beginners
2009 College Prep Pack - Windows XP, VISTA, 7 / MAC OS 8.6 or Higher
- High School Advantage CD Rom, Encyclopedia Britannica
- Kaplan SAT, PSAT & ACT
- Writing & Vocabulary, U.S. History & Government, Chemistry
- On line Admission and tuition guides
H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State 2017 with 5% Refund Bonus Offer
- Unlimited real time chat with a tax expert
- Maximize mortgage interest and charitable deductions
- Sale of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Item is shipped in Frustration-Free Packaging; it is recyclable and comes without excess packaging materials
- Refund Bonus Offer is a feature of this software and is calculated within the product
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Administrator's Pocket Consultant (2nd Edition)
TP-Link | AC750 Wifi Extender | Up to 750Mbps | Dual Band Range Extender, Repeater, Wifi Signal Booster, Access Point| Easy Set-Up | Internet Booster Extends Wifi to Smart Home & Alexa Devices (RE200)
- Ideal for extending Wi-Fi to echo/Alexa devices, WeMo & TP-LINK smart plugs, TP-LINK smart bulbs, The iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPad 4, PlayStation 4 and more
- Works with any standard router or gateway, High speed mode allows for the most ideal HD streaming & gaming experience. Dual band speeds up to 750Mbps, Comparable to NETGEAR AC750 Wi-Fi range extender (ex3700-100nas)
- Smart Signal Indicator can help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage, compatible with 802. 11 b/g/n and 802. 11AC Wi-Fi devices
- Easy setup and flexible placement allows movement of the range extender to any outlet after initial setup. System requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited free 24/7 technical support. Please refer the user guide before use. Transmit power:< 20 Db
PC Guide Puzzle Games by Avanquest Software
Fixing Windows XP Annoyances: How to Fix the Most Annoying Things About the Windows OS
Anker 3-Port USB 3.0 HUB with 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Converter (3 USB 3.0 Ports, A RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port, Support Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8 (32/64 bit), Mac OS 10.6 and Above, Linux) Black
- Easily add 3 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times.
- 1 gigabit ethernet port gives access to superfast network speeds, backward compatible with 10/100 ethernet.
- Lightweight "power-bar" design effectively saves space. Green LED indicates normal operation.
- Built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data safe and supports hot swapping.
- Package contents: Anker 3-Port USB and Ethernet Hub, 1.6ft / 50cm USB 3.0 cable, welcome guide, 18-month hassle-free warranty.
Hqdz USB 3.0 to VGA Multi-display video convertor External Cable Adapter for for PC Laptop Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/ XP Black
- This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 3.0 graphic adapter.Important: This adapter is not compatible with Mac and Surface Pro 3; Please make sure you plug the adapter to the USB3.0 port from the PC/laptop (NOT an extension hub), and USB2.0 only supports 800*600 resolution
- The flexibility of the common USB 3.0 technology avoid the need to open the computer or struggling with compatibility issues related to the VGA card.
- The USB3.0 Graphic Adapter driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths.
- The USB3.0-VGA Display Adapter enables you to connect additional display devices(CRT/LCD monitor, projector) to your desktop or notebook PC. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
- System Requirements: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 Vista CPU: Intel / AMD single-core 1.5GHz or higher processor RAM: 512MB RAM or higher Note: XP does not support the current dual graphics technology, can not be installed with the screen display, can only display the expansion screen, but if you re-install a PCI3.0 interface with the expansion card can be used with the screen to support WIN 7 / 8 / Vista. In addition, Microsoft surface super, can only support Atom version of the CPU, ARM version of the CPU is not supported.
Memorex MKS-SS2 SingStand 2 Home Karaoke System
- Redesigned stand to securely hold and connect all your media devices.
- Free karaoke song downloads.
- Additional microphone jack.
- Enhanced voice controls.
- Amplified speaker at the base. Please refer the User Guide before use.
Fixing Windows XP Slow Login and Windows XP Slow Startup
This article shows how you can fix Windows XP slow login and Windows XP slow startup problems.
If it is virtual memory that is causing the Windows XP slow startup and Windows XP slow login problems then that means you need to turn your attention to the hard disk. You either need a larger hard drive or you need to defragment it. A small hard drive will have a small section to store virtual memory that the computer needs to operate properly. Getting a larger hard drive automatically fixes the Windows XP slow startup and Windows XP slow login problems. If you need to defragment the hard drive then you will notice that all of your programs will run a little sluggish aside from the Windows XP slow startup and Windows XP slow login problems. You can easily defragment the hard drive from the Control Panel. If you have done these things to the virtual memory then your Windows XP slow startup and Windows XP slow login problems may be because of physical memory.Physical memory is just another word for RAM. There isn't much you can do when it comes to Physical memory besides RAM upgrades, swapping positions, or just simply taking them out. RAM upgrades are the best solutions for Windows XP slow startup and Windows XP slow login problems, but it is the most expensive. It always works though you should save it for last to save money. Swapping the memory positions only works if you have RAM chips that are different sizes. The largest memory chip should be the closest one to the PC's processor. If you're not sure which is closer you can just swap them and test out the Windows XP slow startup and Windows XP slow login problems. If the Windows XP slow startup and Windows XP slow login problems still exist then you can switch them back. If you have more than one chip then you can try removing one. One of the chips can be damaged. This will cause the computer to act funny and possible cause Windows XP slow startup and Windows XP slow login problems. Even though you will have less physical memory your computer should work a little smoother when all of the RAM works.