Bestselling Window Hardware Clip Rings in 2020
Chicology Clip Rings, Fits Rods 3/4-in. Diameter, Curtain & Drapery Hardware, Essential Bronze - Pack of 12
- Glide your curtains effortlessly, while experimenting and having the most fun with Chicology curtain rings
- Matches perfectly with Chicology 3/4-inch curtain rods; the exact inner diameter is 1-inch
- The colors include black, bronze, satin nickel, and antique brass finishes - create a bold statement and impressive accent to any room
- Heavy-duty spring-tension clips attach securely to top edge of curtains, fitting normal, sheer, light, mid weight, to heavy, thick drapes
- Set of 12 clip rings for hanging curtains from a curtain rod
M-Aimee Premium Drapery Clip Rings -5mm Extra Thick(1.5 Inch Interior Diameter) - Set of 48pcs (Antique Bronze)
- Extra thick 5mm ring
- Internal Diameter: 38mm, External Diameter: 48mm, Thickness: 5mm
- Stylish antique bronze finish
- Stylish electroplated black finish Conveniently clips to fabric, or remove the clip to hang draperies with pleated pin hooks.
- Premium metal construction; finished with a durable matte black metal plating for long lasting beauty
Teenitor 15 Pack Rings Curtain Clips Strong Metal Decorative Drapery Window Curtain Ring with Clip Rustproof Vintage 1.26 Inch Interior Diameter (Bronze)
- SIZE: Eyelet Curtain ring inner diameter 32mm/1.26inch, outer diameter 38mm/1.5inch. The clip size is 1.83 x 0.92 cm/ 0.72 x 0.36 inch
- PACKAG INCLUDING: This set includes 15 pack bronze color curtain rings with clips. Eyelet rings for curtains
- MATERIAl: Decorative and made of premium metal finished with durable plating for long lasting rustproof
- SMOOTH SLIDING: Simply slide the curtain round rings onto your rod and attach drapery, this is the best way to hang your curtains so they remain in place
- FUNCTIONAL: allowing for easy hanging of bed curtains; using them for a closet door with sheets; prefect to hang my quilts for display; putting them on a clothes rack to hang/store craft supplies; to hand canvas drop cloths to create a "bedroom" in an unfinished basement; Worked perfect hanging deck curtains; Perfect for hanging craft vinyl up on a peg board for display; look fabulous on the curtains in sunroom
Pro Space 14 Pack Drapery Curtain Ring Clips 2"- Decorative Clip Hooks Curtain Panels, Easy Open Closed, Bronze
- Clip Rings are a simple way to hang your drapery panels.
- COLOR:Nickel/Bronze antiqued/Black plating color, shiny bright surface,anti-rust,do not fade lasting a long time.
- RING DIMENSION:1"/1.5"/2"make sure you measured your rods before you order the rings.
- OPENABLE RINGS EASY INSTALLATION: Easily install and disassemble,slide the rings to your rod,caught your curtain, drapery with clips.And you do not need to remove your rod,because the rings are openable.
- BEARING CAPACITY:These O shape curtain rings are made of strong metal, strong bearing capacity, the clips are also strong to hold drapery,easy and convenient to use, clips are removable,which can be a replacement to work with your previous rings.
Rod Desyne 10 Count 1-Inch Curtain Rings with Clip for Windows, Cocoa
- Curtain ring inside diameter 1 inch
- Ring thickness: 1/8 inch
- Fits pole up to 5/8 inch
- Set of 10 rings with clip
- Cocoa color
AmazonBasics Curtain Clip Rings for 1" Rod, Set of 7, Dark Bronze
- Set of 7 large clip rings in Bronze for hanging curtains from a curtain rod
- Plated-steel rings fit curtain rods up to 1-inch in diameter; each curtain ring can hold up to 3 pounds
- Heavy-duty spring-tension clips attach securely to top edge of curtain
- Perfect solution for curtains with pockets or tabs that are too small for curtain rod
- Matching AmazonBasics curtain rods, brackets, and holdbacks complete the look (sold separately)
- Deep bronze color--please note that while the product may look dark, it blends perfectly with all bronze accessories in the AmazonBasics Drapery Accessory Collection.
- Each clip ring is inserted from the end of a curtain rod
Kenney Window Curtain Clip Rings, Set of 14, Dark Brown
- 14 rings with clips to hang curtains
- Clip Rings for up to 3/4-Inch Diameter Curtain Rods
- Rings glide smoothly over curtain rod
- Dark Brown finish
- Metal rings and clips
Perfect Order Iron Metal Curtain Clip Rings 1 Inch Interior Diameter (20, Gold)
- Classic curtain ring clips to hang your curtains
- Made of premium iron metal hardware
- Inside interior diameter measures 1 inch
- Simply slide the rings onto your rod and attach drapery
40pcs Rustproof Drapery Matte Stainless Steel Metal Curtain Rings with Clips 1.5 inch Drapery Rings, Vintage Black (1.5" Interior Diameter)
- DIMENSIONS -Inner diameter 1.5 inch / 3.81cm. External diameter: 1.77inch / 4.5cm. Fits up to 1.38inch / 3.5cm rod.
- QUANTITY - Set of 40 pcs, including eyelets and removable clips. Large clip rings for hanging curtains from a curtain rod.
- GREAT MATERIAL - Premium 304 stainless steel, Stronger tension clip support heavier application. Each curtain ring can hold up to 3 pounds.
- HIGH QUALITY - Strong tension clip to support heavier application, Extra thickness and hardness, heavy duty design, stronger tension clip can hold heavier draperies without any issues.
- ELEGANT DESIGN - Copper drapery clips with rings, and looks elegant in the light, For hanging curtain, party light, copper wire, christmas light hangers, flashlight, lanterns, tent and so on. Perfect for luxury hotels, restaurant, bar, meeting room, bedroom etc.
Perfect Order Iron Metal Curtain Clip Rings 2 Inch Interior Diameter (20, Nickel Satin)
- Classic curtain ring clips to hang your curtains
- These curtain ring clips are made of premium iron metal hardware
- Set of 10 curtain ring clips
- Curtain ring clip inside interior diameter measures 2 inches
- Simply slide the curtain ring clips onto your rod and attach drapery
How to Create Rich Looking Bedroom Without Spending Much Money
Expensive furniture and lavish linens and draperies may come to mind when envisioning a rich looking bedroom, but creating a beautiful bedroom doesn't have to cost a lot of money.
Give your bedroom a classy appearance by painting the walls a less often seen color, like dark green, gray or brown, or painting broad horizontal or vertical stripes of two different colors of paint or the same color of paint but different shades. Stripes or another shade of paint can be used on one wall only, like the bed wall.
Paint can also be applied to old furniture to give it a facelift. For instance, if your furniture has a pine or oak finish, sand it down and paint it black or other color to go with your bedroom decorating plan. Add new hardware to make the pieces look brand new.
Bed and Bedding
Avoid placing the bed under a window unless the window is high on the wall, an architectural design specifically created for bed placement. It will be easier to look out the window and to open it without the bed in front of it. A headboard is a big plus, but not a necessity. Lean the bed pillows up against the wall instead, or stack two bed pillows to give height at the foot of the bed.
Think simplistic bed linens with white sheets and pillow cases, the bedspread may be a bold pattern, like stripes. If the bedspread doesn't reach the floor, add a bed skirt to cover the box springs and bed frame. Skip the bed skirt if the bed has a wooden frame or is a platform bed. Limit bed pillows to two pillows per person, though one per person is just as elegant. Additional, smaller pillows may be added if desired for accent color.
When the expense of a new bedspread isn't in your budget, use a flat sheet. A flat sheet on the top of the bed is also beneficial if pets jump on the bed since the sheet is easy to wash. Plus, you can buy a couple of different colors or patterns to change the room with the seasons.
Inexpensive shades or blinds can be used for privacy. Frame the window with ceiling to floor curtains. The curtains do not have to close, so a single panel on each side can provide a touch of color. The color of the curtains should go with the color of bedspread or the wall color or even the flooring.
Keep table top items to a minimum, like on a side table, place a lamp, clock or small vase, and small treasure. When closet space is an issue, purchase bed risers to elevate the bed so storage containers will fit beneath the bed.
Spruce up your current bedside lamps with spray paint. Choose a color that makes the lamps stand out, like black, white or silver metallic. The frames of wall-mounted pictures can be the same wood tone as the furniture, or you can apply the same lamp color to the picture frames.
Ideas for Single Color Design
If you like an all-white room and no bold colors, choose accent pieces in a creamy white, tan, silver or gold. For an all blue room, white, red or yellow can be used for accents. If shades of green are your color choice, use brown, yellow, or white as an accent colors.
More from this contributor:
Authentic Country Decorating for the Living Room
Decorating Tips to Make Your Own Hanging Wall Artwork
Decorating Ideas Using Wall Art as a Room Focal Point