2019 Best Wild Plant Gardening
#1 in 2019.
Coloring Book for Adults: Amazing Swirls
- Happy Coloring, Elena Bogdanovych
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Paperback: 56 pages
Sale#2 in 2019.
Native Plants for New England Gardens
- New England Wild Flower Society
- Publisher: Globe Pequot Press
- Edition no. 1 (03/01/2018)
- Paperback: 232 pages
Sale#3 in 2019.
Identifying and Harvesting Edible and Medicinal Plants in Wild (and Not So Wild) Places
- William Morrow Paperbacks
- Steve Brill, Evelyn Dean
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks
- Edition no. 1 (05/20/1994)
- Paperback: 336 pages
Sale#4 in 2019.
Planting in a Post-Wild World: Designing Plant Communities for Resilient Landscapes
- Planting in a Post Wild World Designing Plant Communities for Resilient Landscapes
- Thomas Rainer, Claudia West
- Publisher: Timber Press
- Hardcover: 272 pages
Sale#5 in 2019.
Edible Wild Plants: A North American Field Guide to Over 200 Natural Foods
- Edible Wild Plants A North American Field Guide to Over 200 Natural Foods
- Thomas Elias, Peter Dykeman
- Publisher: Sterling
- Edition no. 0 (04/07/2009)
- Paperback: 288 pages
Sale#6 in 2019.
New Wild Garden: Natural-style planting and practicalities
- Frances Lincoln
- Ian Hodgson
- Publisher: Frances Lincoln
- Hardcover: 176 pages
Sale#7 in 2019.
Foraged Flora: A Year of Gathering and Arranging Wild Plants and Flowers
- Ten Speed Press
- Louesa Roebuck, Sarah Lonsdale
- Publisher: Ten Speed Press
- Hardcover: 272 pages
Sale#8 in 2019.
The Medicinal Gardening Handbook: A Complete Guide to Growing, Harvesting, and Using Healing Herbs
- Dig into the world of herbal medicine with this complete guide to cultivating and harvesting plants with healing properties. For thousands of years people have been utilizing herbs and weeds found to speed the healing of wounds, soothe skin irritations, calm uneasy stomachs, and ward off illnesses. You'll learn the basics of gardening in your backyard—or on your windowsill or porch—including instructions for preparing soil, composting, and weeding. You'll then find detailed descriptions of the t
- ISBN: 978-1-62914-195-4
- 176 Pages
- 7" x 10"
- Dede Cummings, Alyssa Holmes
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
- Paperback: 176 pages
Sale#9 in 2019.
The Guide to Humane Critter Control: Natural, Nontoxic Pest Solutions to Protect Your Yard and Garden
- Theresa Rooney
- Publisher: Cool Springs Press
- Edition no. 0 (12/12/2017)
- Paperback: 144 pages
#10 in 2019.
Gardening Projects for Kids: Fantastic ideas for making things, growing plants and flowers, and attracting wildlife to the garden, with 60 practical projects and 500 photographs
- Southwater Publishing
- Jenny Hendy
- Publisher: Southwater
- Edition no. 0 (02/16/2012)
- Paperback: 128 pages
Sale#11 in 2019.
Gardening with a Wild Heart: Restoring California's Native Landscapes at Home
- Judith Larner Lowry
- Publisher: University of California Press
- Edition no. 1 (03/19/2007)
- Paperback: 267 pages
#12 in 2019.
Wild Berries & Fruits Field Guide of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan (Wild Berries & Fruits Identification Guides)
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Teresa Marrone
- Publisher: Adventure Publications
- Paperback: 280 pages
Sale#13 in 2019.
Florida's Incredible Wild Edibles
- Richard J. Deuerling, Peggy S. Lantz
- Publisher: Florida Native Plant Society
- Edition no. 0 (01/01/1993)
- Paperback: 72 pages