Bestselling Wii Game Drums in 2020
Rock Band - Nintendo Wii (Game only)
- Requires a drum, microphone, or guitar controller to play
- Tutorial Mode - Master the basics. Pick your weapon of choice and ascend from beginner to rock god
- Practice Mode - Breakdown any part of any song at your preferred speed before hitting the main stage
- Quickplay Mode - Jump into any unlocked song for some quick jam time either on your own or with other players
- Solo Tour Mode - Pack up your instrument and set out on the open road for a fun and challenging single player career
Rock Band 2 - Nintendo Wii (Game only)
- Tour Challenges - mini-campaigns focused on the best songs by instrument, decade, genre, etc
- Quickplay - with prefab or customized characters that can play on any instrument. Make customizable set lists and organize your song lists in different categories
- Customizable Set Lists keep the music rolling and your band rocking in Quickplay mode
- Drum Trainer - gives you the fundamentals of different beats and fills, translating gameplay into real drumming skills
- Character Creator - new choices in clothing, accessories, tattoos, hairstyles, etc
Nintendo Wii U and Wii LEGO ROCK BAND Game Set with 2 Wireless Guitars and Wireless Drum set bundle
- Exclusive set compiled by us, never before in retail. IMPORTANT: Due to never being in retail, this bundle does not have retail packaging. Items are new but will be in plain brown and/or white boxes.
- Instruments included are also compatible with all Wii Rock Band and Guitar Hero games except Rock Band 1.
- All-access gaming! Start off on Easy, work your way up to Expert or try out the newly introduced Super Easy setting created especially for budding rock stars!
- Express yourself with a personalized LEGO Rock Den that can be accessorized and decorated to perfectly suit your rock style. Use the LEGO character customizer to create and personalize your band, instruments and entourage.
- Build fame LEGO style by completing songs to collect LEGO studs, progress to new venues and unlock new characters and instruments.
Taiko No Tatsujin Wii U Version! Taiko Drum Master Wii u Soft & Drum & Drumstick Bachi Controller - 2 pack set
- Taiko No Tatsujin Wii U Version! Taiko Drum Master Wii u Soft & Drum & Drumstick Bachi Controller - 2 pack set
- Taiko No Tatsujin Wii U Version!
- bandai namco
Rolling Stone Drum King - Nintendo Wii
- Wide range of drumming styles/music
- Top-quality tracks from 30 artists including Bloc Party, Queen, The Clash, Gorillaz, The Police
- All in the box - no costly peripherals
- Customizable avatar
- Single & multiplayer modes
Rock Band 2 Standalone Drums - Nintendo Wii
- Features four durable drum pads, a redesigned kick-pedal, a drum stand, and authentic wooden sticks. Game sold separately.
- New sound-dampening, velocity-sensitive heads for more expressive performances
- Metal-reinforced, ultra-durable foot pedal stands up to the aggressive drumming
- Built-in cymbal and hi-hat expansion port to upgrade/customize your kit. (Cymbals and hi-hat sold separately)
- Wireless Rock Band 2 Drum Set
Activision Guitar Hero Replacement Drum Sticks for Wii PS2 PS3 Xbox 360
- Guitar Hero Pair of Drum Sticks.
- Replace your old, broken or lost Guitar Hero drum sticks.
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Stand-Alone Software - Nintendo Wii
- Game only - Guitar Hero controllers sold separately
- Includes over 90 tracks in a rock-centric set list featuring Queen, Black Sabbath, KISS and many more, the biggest on-disc selection of rock music ever in a Guitar Hero game
- In all-new Quest Mode, embark on an epic rock journey as eight Guitar Hero characters transform into rock warriors who must join together to use their unique, game-changing powers to help the Demi-God of Rock save rock n' roll.
- Use any two unlockable warrior powers in the new Quickplay feature to earn high scores, new unlockables and rewards in 13 totally unique gameplay challenges.
- Play any combination of guitar, bass, drums and vocals in fan-favorite modes like jump-in/jump-out Party Play, various competitive modes and more for a complete interactive rock experience
Wii Band Hero featuring Taylor Swift - Super Bundle
- Team up with a partner on a Nintendo DS Lite in Roadie Mode for an all new level of competition.
- Super Bundle comes complete with the Band Hero game, wireless guitar, wired microphone and drums.
- Try All-new Sing Along Mode - Sing together karaoke style on any song you choose.
- Import your favorite Guitar Hero World Tour and Guitar Hero downloadable content straight into Band Hero.
- Enjoy 2-4 player local multiplayer support in co-op and competive modes and 2-8 player support online.
The Beatles: Rock Band (Game Only) - Nintendo Wii
- Works with all Rock Band and most Guitar Hero controllers and microphones, as well as 'SingStar' and 'Lips' microphones.
- A variety of gameplay environments pulled from the Beatles career, including Cavern Club, Abbey Road and Shea Stadium.
- 2-6 player online multiplayer support as well as engrossing single player modes.
- A song list of more than 40 Beatles hits included with the game, as well as additional DLC to follow via your Wii's Internet connection.
- The first music game to offer harmonies (3-part) as part of gameplay, challenging players to recreate The Beatles' vocal blend and facilitated by the game's three mic support.
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock Wireless Drums for Wii
Guitar Hero Metallica - Nintendo Wii
- Follow Metallica on a tour through their career while playing their greatest hits
- Play 28 Metallica songs and 21 songs by artists that influenced their career
- Grab your friends and make up the entire band with guitars, drums, and vocals
- Expert Plus difficult lets you plug in a second bass pedal
- Enter the Music Studio to create your own music
Nintendo Wii U and Wii ROCK BAND 3 Game Set with Wireless PRO Mustang Guitar Drums kit microphone
- IMPORTANT: This is our unique, custom built set and was never in retail stores. Therefore, it does NOT have retail packaging. This new set will arrive in a plain brown or white box.
- Rock Band 3 Video Game with Manual and Case for the Nintendo Wii or Wii-U (Game and instruments are all compatible with Wii-U systems!)
- Wireless Drum Kit Set complete with Foot Pedal, Drum Sticks and Drum Stand
- Rock Band 3 Wireless Mustang PRO Guitar with Receiver Dongle and Shoulder Strap (this guitar has real strings so it will not have a strum bar, you strum it instead and is ideal for using in Pro mode)
- USB Microphone
What Are Wii WAD Files?
When you visit the Wii Shop Channel or install new content from official Wii software, the files and extra channels are installed using WAD files.
WAD files are specific installation files made exclusively for Wii consoles. These files are the only way to remove or add Wii software.When viewing them on the computer, they will have the WAD extension appear after their name and in most cases there will not be a computer program that will associated with the file. The WAD extension usually appears in all capital letters, but it can also appear in lower-case letters.
If you want to add your own Wii channel or install downloaded Virtual Console software, you need to do so with a WAD file.
Wii WAD files range in size from as little as 300 kilobytes to 100 megabytes in size. This size is translated into "blocks" on your Wii memory.
Wii WAD Downloads
WAD files can be downloaded from numerous websites. The ultimate source for Wii WAD files are from "We Hack Wii." The website hosts links to Wii Channels, Virtual Console, and system WAD files to customize your Wii.
Once downloaded, the files must be transferred to an SD card for installation on a Wii. The website is easy to navigate at any time on the site, you can view a full menu of the different WAD files and categories by scrolling up and down the right side of the page. Each WAD category is represented by a clearly defined icon.
Wii WAD Installation
The only way to install WAD files are through the Wii Homebrew channel and a WAD Manager. A WAD Manager is an application that accesses the Wii system files and allows you to install the WAD. Without this it is impossible to install WAD files.
Every Wii WAD file is associated with a specific region. If you install a WAD file that comes from a different region, you will encounter errors when you try to play the WAD. The easiest way to fix this is by using a Region-free WAD release application like "Free The WADS."
Installing your own WAD files could cause permanent errors or bricking to your Wii console. Visit Wii message boards or the forums at "We Hack Wii" to find the WADs that cause errors and which WADs install on a Wii successfully.