13 Best Vocal Condenser Microphones
List Updated June 2023
Bestselling Vocal Condenser Microphones in 2023
Rode NT1A Anniversary Vocal Condenser Microphone Package
- Amazon as the seller is the ONLY authorized Fulfilled by Amazon Dealer, and purchases from unauthorized dealers carry No Warranty
- Delivers a warmth, extended dynamic range, and high SPL capability typical of more expensive offerings
- An incredible self-noise level of only 5dBA makes this an extremely quiet studio microphone
- The low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion
- Includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording
- A studio-grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional video
Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone, Cardioid - Black
- Custom condenser capsule offers crystal clear audio for Skype, Messages and FaceTime
- Record vocals, create podcasts, and add narration to your home movies
- Add crystal clear audio to recordings for YouTube. Frequency Response: 40 -18 kHz
- Easy plug and play directly to your Mac or PC-no drivers to install
- Snowball iCE is a USB 2.0 device (USB 3.0 compatible as per USB 3.0 backward compatibility specification).Sample/word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Multi-purpose condenser microphone
- Excellent for vocals, pianos, stringed instruments, and percussion
- Balanced bass response with high end clarity
- Low frequency roll-off to reduce unwanted rumble
- Low noise FET preamp with balanced, transformerless output
- Patented design
AKG Vocal Condenser Microphone, Black, 6.00 x 8.00 x 12.00 (3101H00420)
- Audio Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 155 dB
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Pattern and type Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid Type: Mounted Applications Primary: Studio Secondary: Stage Other: Not applicable Physical x W x (D): 6.3 x 7/8"Weight: 1lb. 2oz. (530g)Other Case: Metal Clip: Shock mount
USB Microphone,Fifine Metal Condenser Recording Microphone For Laptop MAC Or Windows Cardioid Studio Recording Vocals, Voice Overs,Streaming Broadcast And YouTube Videos.(669B)
Condenser Microphone NASUM Portable Mini Recording Microphone with 3.5mm Plug &Play Home Studio Microphones for PC Online Chat,Voice Recording,Cellphones,Tablets,Laptops,PC,YouTube,Goo
Shure SM86-LC Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone
- Condenser elements are more sensitive resulting in greater output level, frequency response and dynamics.
- 11 to 52 Vdc Phantom Power is required. (Phantom power needs to be used in order for this microphone to operate properly.)
- The Cardioid pattern reduces off-axis signal resulting in greater performance around stage monitors, loud instruments etc.
- An internal windscreen reduces noise caused by wind and breath sounds.
Excelvan BM-800 Condenser Microphone + Phantom Power + NB-35 Stand with Cable + T1 Pop Filter Wind Screen for Radio Broadcasting Studio Recording (Blue)
TONOR Pro Condenser Microphone XLR to 3.5mm Podcasting Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Kit Computer Mics with 48V Phantom Power Supply
ZINGYOU Condenser Microphone Bundle, BM-800 Mic Kit with Adjustable Mic Suspension Scissor Arm, Shock Mount and Double-layer Pop Filter for Studio Recording & Brocasting (BM-800 Microphone Bundle)
Condenser Microphone, M.Way Studio Broadcasting Vocal Recording Microphone KTV Mic with Shock Mount, Audio Cord, Foam Cap For Sounds Recording, Interview, Home, Stage, Music Insturments Blue
- Compatible Devices: With 3.5mm jack, the recording microphone can use with PC,Desktop, Smartphone,TV and other studio devices but some devices may need headset adapter to work with the mic.Notice:The mic should work with sound card(Voltage Required:5V at least). To obtain the best effect,you can use this condenser microphone with 48V phantom power or amplifier.If only with desktop computer,the mic can work alone.Both the sound card and the 48v phantom are not included package.
- Technology: It adopts super-diaphragm capacitance microphone core & cardioid polar pick-up pattern,this professional recording condenser microphone puts up a good performance on noise reduction as well as aims at record beautiful sound such your voices.Absolutely,meet your need of broadcasting, recording, chatting, Skype.
- Application: This microphone can be not only used as normal mic for Skype, online chatting, singing, FaceTime, Voice Messages, but also as professional studio mic for broadcasting, YouTube, recording and other studio purpose.
- Durable And Warranty: With complete circuit control and gold-plate diaphragm capsule design, the studio microphone is durable and awfully handy to use.And we offer 12 month product warranty and 100% satisfying answer and zero hassle returns guarantee.If you have any question or need assistance, please contact us.
- Noise Reduction: This recording mic offers sensitivity of -34+-2db,sensitive to sound include target and noise.In order to reduce the noise,besides the advanced pattern which we have adopted,we also offer the Anti Wind foam cap, Shock Mount Holder, Screw Adapter and 3.5mm XLR Low Noise Microphone Cable. All these outfits serve to offer the mic a stable condition and minimize the noise from surrounding, against plosion and popping.What's more,when you are recording,please put it in a external environmental condition that is quiet and presents few interference.
Excelvan BM-800 Condenser Microphone + Phantom Power + NB-35 Stand with Cable + T1 Pop Filter Wind Screen for Radio Broadcasting Studio Recording (Black)
Studio Projects B1 Vocal Condenser Microphone, Cardioid
- Pressure - Gradient Transducer, 1 Inch 3 um mylar capsule
- Selectable filters, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Selectable Pads, -10dB and -20dB
The Best Live Vocal Microphones
The proper vocal microphone can really enhance a serious singers live performance. Here are 3 of the top microphones used by the pros.
Most live vocal microphones are dynamic microphones. This type of mic is more rugged and resistant to moisture and stage abuse. The Shure SM 58 is a dynamic microphone. Certainly the mic's legendary toughness is important, but it can also withstand and reproduce even the sloppiest singer with clarity. This microphone can handle loud vocal bursts, close proximity to the mic, and less refined vocal quality. It also gives true representation through the monitors, which singers will love.
SM 58's gentle cousin is the Beta 87A. Oddly, this live vocal microphone is a condenser mic, so it's more sensitive to vocal quality. A rocker would kill it but a jazz singer or folk singer will shine. The Beta 87 is a good choice as a budget recording microphone, too. The condenser style of engineering means that it will better pick up vocal nuances in a controlled setting such as a recording studio. DIY musicians will be pleased with what it can do for their next CD project.
The final vocal microphone to consider is Sennheiser's E935. It is also a dynamic microphone, so it's more rugged for stage use. The deficit in this mic is that it is not as forgiving of vocal quality as the SM 58. It sounds best with a clear, crisp voice. Think of singers like Sting. His vocal quality is very consistent. However, a rocker like Melissa Etheridge, who has that rough, smokey quality that can go from fragile to wailing, is definitely suited for the Shure brand. So, SM 58 will rock, Beta 87A will croon, and Sennheiser E935 will soar. Pick the one that works for you.