Bestselling Video Studio Equipment in 2022
Neewer 2.6M x 3M/8.5ft x 10ft Background Support System and 800W 5500K Umbrellas Softbox Continuous Lighting Kit for Photo Studio Product,Portrait and Video Shoot Photography
- The kit includes:(4)79"(7 Feet)/200cm Light Stand+(2)Single Head Light Holder+(4)45W CFL Daylight Bulb +(2)33"/84cm Umbrella+(2)24"x24"/60x60cm Softbox+(1)1.8 x 2.8M/6 x 9 ft Musline Backdrop(Black,White and Green)+(6)Backdrop Clamps+(1)2.6M x 3M/8.5ft x 10ft Background Stand Support System+(1)Carry Bag for Background Support System+(1)Carry bag for Continuous Lighting Kit.
- (4)79"(7 Feet)/200cm Light Stand:Solid safety 3 legs stages,capable for stable,heavy duty work.And use quick single action locks,providing fast precision height adjustment.(2)The single head light holder allows you to attach a bulb to a light stand and add an umbrella.
- (2)The 33"/84cm white translucent umbrella can soften,broaden and diffuse the light output of any tungsten or studio flash source.(4)45W day-light studio light bulbs:equals to 200W regular incandescent light bulb output.5500K fluorescent spiral bulb generates a close match to natural daylight and a crisper view of the items being illuminated.It is best for photography lighting.
- (2)24"X24"/60x60cm Softbox:Softbox diffuses the light and gives you perfect even lighting when you need for the best shots possible.With E27 socket,you can directly connect light bulbs,fluorescent lamps,or slave flash to offer the light.
- (1)1.8 x 2.8M/6 x 9 ft Musline Backdrop(Black,White and Green)+(6)Backdrop Clamps+(1)2.6M x 3M/8.5ft x 10ft Background Support System:The background kit is ideal for television,video production and digital photography.(1)Continuous lighting kit carry case+(1)Background support system carry bag:Great for transporting light stands,umbrellas,and other accessories.
Podcast Microphone, MAONO Rechargeable Condenser Microphone with Boom Arm Microphone Stand, Shock Mount, Pop Filter for Koraoke, Skype, YouTube Recording … (MIC STAND 2)
Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit by LimoStudio, LMS103
- Contents: [3 pcs] 45W CFL Bulb / [3 pcs] Bulb Socket / [2 pcs] 33-inch Umbrella Reflector / [2 pcs] 86-inch Light Stand
- [1 pc] 28-inch Light Stand / [1 pc] Bulb Carry Bag / [1 pc] Photo Equipment Carry Bag
- 45W Photo CFL Bulb: 6000K / 1820 Lumen / E26, E27 Standard Screw Base / Max Energy Saving up to 80% / 120V
- 33-inch Diameter White Umbrella Reflector: Made of Enhanced Nylon / Works well with Any Flash or Lighting Fixture
- (Attention) Bulb, on a rare occasion, creates a mild burning scent, which is a normal reaction as the bulb gets heat
Phone Microphone Holder, eBerry 3 in 1 Metal Gooseneck Microphone Mount Holder Stand Kit: Mic Stand, Phone Mount and Pop Filter for Karaoke, Recording, Studio, Video Chatting, YouTube (Weighted Base)
- 3 IN 1 PROFESSIONAL KIT: includes phone mount + mic stand + mesh pop filter, must-have accessories at home or studio for karaoke, song recording, YouTube podcast, etc. ***NOTE: microphone and cell phone in the pictures are NOT INCLUDED
- PLACE IT ANYWHERE: the weighted base can bear the load of a cell phone and a recording microphone and stand securely without falling; you can place the holder to any flat surface as you like
- HIGH QUALITY VOCAL: comes with professional dual-layer acoustic filter to prevent from popping and improve vocal recording quality; adjustable distance between the mic and the filter
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: compatible with almost all sizes of microphone (diameter less than 45mm/1.77in) with flexible rubber bands to firmly hold the device
- EASY TO SET UP: easy setting up with no extra tools needed; package includes: 1 x microphone holder + 1 x pop filter + 1 x phone holder clip + 1 x bottom base + 1 x metal flexible gooseneck + 1 x pop filter mounting stick + 2 x replacement rubber band
ESDDI 20"X28" Softbox Photography Lighting Kit 800W Continuous Lighting System Photo Studio Equipment Photo Model Portraits Shooting Soft Box with 2pcs E27 Video Lighting Bulb
TONOR Pro Condenser Microphone XLR to 3.5mm Podcasting Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Kit Computer Mics with 48V Phantom Power Supply
Neewer 2 Packs Dimmable Bi-Color 480 LED Video Light and Stand Lighting Kit Includes: 3200-5600K CRI 96+ LED Panel with U Bracket, 75 inches Light Stand for YouTube Studio Photography, Video Shooting
- Note: Dimensions of LED Light: 10x10.4x1.9 inches/26x26.5x5 centimeters
- Kit Includes: (2)Bi-color LED Video Light with U Bracket, (2)White Diffuser, (2)Power Adapter, (2)Power Cable, (2)Carrying Case (2) 26inches/66centimeters-75inches/190centimeters Adjustable Light Stand;Note: Battery is NOT Included
- Dimmable Bi-color LED Light: With 240 White and 240 Yellow LED long lasting bulbs, illuminates a variable white balance from tungsten-daylight 3200-5600K Color Temperature; U-mount Bracket enables the photographers to adjust the lighting angle according to the shooting environment
- Durable Material: Made of excellent quality aluminum alloy showing simple elegant appearance; Can be placed directly on the light stand, ground or desk; Provides multiple shooting solutions for your creation work
- Useful Accessories: Comes with a white diffuser to soften the harsh light; A carrying bag makes it convenient to carry and store the light and other accessories.Lumen:3360Lux/m
- Adjustable Light Stand: Made of aluminum alloy, giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work;Height ranges from 26 inches/66 centimeters to 75 inches/190 centimeters; Solid locking capabilities ensure the safety of your lighting equipment when in use
Professional #1 Best Lavalier Lapel Microphone Omnidirectional Condenser Mic for Apple IPhone Android & Windows Smartphones,Youtube,Interview,Studio,Video Recording,Noise Cancelling Mic
Emart 600W Photography Photo Video Portrait Studio Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit
LimoStudio 3meter x 2.6meter / 10foot. x 8.5foot. Background Support System, 800W 5500K Umbrella Softbox Lighting Kit for Photo Studio Product, Portfolio and Video Shooting Photography Studio, AGG1388
- Contents: 1 x Backdrop Support Stand and Cross Bar / 1 x Green, Black, White Muslin / 4 x Light Stand Tripod / 4 x CFL Light Bulb / 2 x Bulb Socket
- Contents: 2 x Softbox Lighting Diffuser / 2 x White Umbrella Reflector / 3 x Backdrop Support Clamp / 5 x Backdrop Holder / Heavy Duty Carry Bag
- Full Package Photo/Video Lighting Studio Kit for both Professional and Amateur Photographers and Video Makers
- Convenience-focused Design Photo Studio Kit with Solid and Premium Quality Material Products
- Creates Soft Evenly Spread Lighting Stream for Ideal Photo Shooting Condition
TKGOU Recording Microphone, Plug And Play 3.5mm Microphone Sets With Tripod Stand & Pop Filter Recording microphone for computer/iphone/latop,Great For Youtube,Facebook,Gaming- MC6B
Emart 20" x 28" Softbox Photography Light Kit, 2250 Watt Photo Video Equipment Soft Studio Continuous Lighting Kit
LimoStudio 700W Photography Softbox Light Lighting Kit Photo Equipment Soft Studio Light Softbox 24"X24", AGG814
- Contents: [2 pcs] Soft Box with Bulb Socket / [2 pcs] 86-inch Tall Light Stand / [2 pcs] 85W 6500K 120V Photo Bulb / [1 pc] Carry Bag
- 24 x 24-inch Dimension Softbox Lighting Reflector with E26, 27 Standard Size 120V Bulb Socket and 6 ft. Long Power Cord and External White Fabric Diffuser
- 50-86 inch Height Adjustable Light Stand with 1/4-inch Standard Screw Thread Tip
- Photographic Spiral Bulb: 85W / 6500K / 120V Daylight Neutral Tone CFL Bulb
- Premium Quality Fabric Carrying Case Bag
Product Review: Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus
Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus is a great full featured video editing and authoring software that is all you need for a great overall video studio package.
While this type of free software is good for general use when purchasing a capture device you often are more serious about your video editing than this free software entails. After all if you're paying good money for a capture device you want a software package to deal with that captured video in a professional or even semi professional manner.
I have received several video capture and television signal devices for my computer that I have reviewed and none had any full featured video editing software that equaled the value of the capture device or card. Corel sent me their full featured VideoStudio 11 Plus editing software to review after I had recently reviewed the Plustek ConvertX that also had the Ulead VideoStudio 8 SE software with it.
Although the VideoStudio 8 SE does an adequate job of editing video it is not very full featured and this was something I had not reviewed before and wanted to. Ulead is among a few companies that specialize in video editing and have quite a few various software packages as well as several free and trial versions that are available with other products or for download from the internet.
Windows Movie Maker is also a free version of editing software but this is not exactly feature rich for things like capture and export to several different device types as well as a good user friendly interface like Ulead's VideoStudio 11 Plus. Although both are pretty similar I found that Ulead's interface was a bit easier to pick up and use without reading much of the help guide or tutorials as I often do to see how easy something is to use.
I find the ease of use of Ulead's VideoStudio 11 Plus is one nice feature but also the high definition video features and pushes VideoStudio ahead of the pack currently with its proxy video editing feature. Proxy editing allows you to make changes to the standard definition copy of a video and have the program finish and finalize the high definition copy in one shot so you spend less time editing by working with a lower definition copy. This makes perfect sense because you can work much faster on a standard definition copy and just make all the changes you want quickly.
When you are completely done the program will take the original high definition original and edit all your changes from the standard definition copy that you create at the start of the proxy setup. Working with the proxy feature does take some time initially when dropping the file onto the timeline as well as rendering the final project but it works so much faster when actually performing your editing. While editing the video it is working on a standard definition copy and not the high definition and much larger size that is inherent in the higher definition files.
Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus also has plenty of nice features like many of the other video editing software packages such as a good amount of built in effects filters, transitions and titles you can add to your video. The auto features such as auto correction, anti-shake and noise filtering all work well and easily but many of these features are also available on other software packages.
Some of the features that other video editing packages don't have like the proxy editing of high definition and exporting in high definition mean a better time for high definition users but what about regular editing for everyone. Simple and easy single click DV to DVD editing works exceptionally well and using a simple video I took of a flight sim game I recorded on my Panasonic camcorder went quickly to DVD without any problems.
I used the quick recording method and VideoStudio 11 Plus did a great job of creating the video and putting it to DVD in one quick and simple operation. Of course this is not exactly how you should be putting your home movies onto disc for the neighbors to watch, it would be way to long, and boring.
The Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus includes another great feature in the DV Quick Scan capture that runs at roughly 8 times speed to capture your video from a camcorder and split it automatically into scenes. You can quickly search these scenes and edit them into a movie much easier than capturing the video at regular speed and quickly edit out the parts you don't want to keep.
The other rendering speeds I found to be pretty much what I expected for the software and regular capture from a VHS machine as well as exporting to DVD and changing formats. When changing the format or capturing to DVD from a video file it will take longer than the actual video footage would to watch but importing from a DVD on the computer takes only a few minutes.
Many of the features like adding titles or other video components went fine and the use of the nine tracks available during editing add enough for most any users. Working with the timeline and all the effects you can add are fine and I found there was plenty of selection for all my video needs for home movies as well as some fancy things like presentations and slideshows.
I really enjoy working with the Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus but cannot compare it to the other full featured software packages that are comparable from Pinnacle and Adobe as I do not have them. The Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus also comes with some extras they recently released with the Plus package that add some nice handy features but the main ones I like are the ease of use for the main interface and how well it handles many of the simple functions like DV capture and exporting to many different formats.
Overall the Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus is a nice full featured software package with some very nice extras and many of the features really are handy for a wide range of users. I highly recommend the Ulead VideoStudio for a full featured video editing program from Corel.