Bestselling Vanity Lighting Fixtures in 2020
Nuvo SF77/193 Four Light Vanity Strip, Polished Chrome, 24-Inch (BLUE LAYER PEEL OFF PROTECTION)
- Polished chrome frame covered with blue protective cover (easy peel off)
- Requires four 100-watt type G medium base bulbs (not included)
- Dimensions 24-Inch Width x 4.75-Inch Height
Chende Hollywood Style LED Vanity Mirror Lights Kit with Dimmable Light Bulbs, Lighting Fixture Strip for Makeup Vanity Table Set in Dressing Room (Mirror Not Include)
- 10 Hollywood style dimmable LED light bulbs, provide plenty on brightness to makeup in dark. 4000K light bulbs be recommended by professional makeup artist. It is soft and not dazzling, so your eyes not be hurt by the light and it is no problem to makeup for a long time.
- Easy be installed in a few minutes. Easily stick it directly on the mirror, mirror frame or wall in a few minutes, and then plug and play with the included safe 12V power supply.
- Smart on/off touch dimmer switch to adjust the brightness for your need at any time. Make you relax to makeup under the ideal brightness and present a perfect makeup.
- 11.53ft light kit in full length ( Not include the adapter and dimmer), can be adjusted the length for your needs freely to keep your vanity makeup set beautiful and neat. The extra bulbs can be cut off.
- Multiple uses vanity light can be applied to make-up, fill light, decoration and shooting and so on. Mirror not included.
Designers Impressions Juno Oil Rubbed Bronze 3 Light Wall Sconce / Bathroom Fixture with Amber and Clear Glass: 73473
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze --- Glass: Amber and Clear
- Height: 8-1/4" ---- Width: 22"
- Bulb Requirements (Not Included): (3) Three Medium Base 60 Watt
- All Mounting Hardware Included ---- Can only be mounted facing up
- 15 Year Warranty
Bathroom LED Vanity Light 12W Indoor Wall Sconces Mirror Vanity Lighting Fixtures Stainless Steel and Acrylic Bedside lamp Aisle Lights, 23.6'' Daylight White 5800K
- 1.Unique: Modern and linear design LED bathroom mirror light gives your bathroom a new design
- 2.Energy saving: 12W LED Vanity Lights / White Light. Although only 12W, but he offers brightness more than ordinary 120W bulbs
- 3.Hight quality Material: Mirror gloss finishing stainless steel with White Solid Hard Acrylic Shade, Modern and Shin your room
- 4.Size: Length 23.6 inch*Height 4.7 inch ( L600*H120 mm )The bathroom vanity light is fit to the STANDARD ELECTRONIC BOX SIZE. The install size diameter is 4.73 inch.
- 5.SAFET : IP44 waterproof and dust proof capacity. 3 Years Warranty
mirrea 16W Modern LED Vanity Light in 4 Lights, Cold White
- This product is of slim design and the height is only 1.97in, one additional wall pallet is provided to cover the junction box in the wall (China Patent No. 201520827948.4). The installation needs boring 2 holes in the wall to set expand nails, please check the installation manual in the last picture before placing order.
- The width is 24.8in and depth is 3.54in, the lumen output of whole fixture is 800lm (equivalent of 60w incandescent or 13w CFL), bright enough to light up a vanity but not be the sole source of room light.
- UL listed and IP67 rated SELV(Safety Extra-Low Voltage) LED driver, and copper grounding wire for moisture location application. FCC certified for the whole fixture, no concern on electromagnetic interference. 100~240 volts, instant-on, high power factor and high efficiency. Frosted acrylic, NO dazzling, NO glare.
- The metal mainframe is stainless steel, NOT chromed steel though the color is close to chromed, chromed steel can hold a magnet, this stainless steel is non-magnetic and cannot hold a magnet.
- 18monthes life-time warranty from order placed. Please visit our store for more LED vanity lights.
LED Vanity Lights,SOLFART Crystal Wall Mirror Vanity Light Fixtures for Bathroom Vanity Bedroom Lighting
- 1.SAFET : CE / ROHS/ QCQ certificated. IP44 waterproof and dust proof capacity.
- 2.EASY TO INSTALL: No switch or cord on the light. JUST Connect to the reserved wire directly,Suitable US junction box standard.
- 3.ENERGY SAVING: 16W LED Mirror Front Light / Warm White Light. Although only 9W, but he offers brightness more than ordinary 80W bulbs
- 4.HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Mirror gloss finishing 314 stainless steel with best K9 crystal, Modern and shin your room
- 5.NOBLE DESIGN: Crystal brings more brilliance to your life, simple and luxurious design, highlights your taste
87003-WI Bathroom Lighting, Darby 3 Light Bath Vanity
- STYLISH: Smooth lines with a modern cage style accent, clear seedy glass shades creates water like appearance and a unique pattern with the light on
- DURABLE: Protective weathered iron finish. Style - Industrial,Rustic
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Steel construction ensures that this light will continue to perform well and look great for years to come, suitable for damp locations
- EASY INSTALLATION: Hardware included to install easily with the shades in the up or down position
- CERTIFIED: UL listed
- Extension/Depth: 7.50 in./Backplate/Canopy Width: 24.00 in./Backplate/Canopy Length: 4.50 in./Install Position: Up or Down
Design House 519736 Ajax 3 Light Vanity Light, Bronze
- Modern design with metal wire shades
- Wall mount applications for bathroom vanities
- Uses (3) 60 Watt medium base bulb (A19 Type)
- Coffee bronze finish. 13.375 high x 25.75 wide inches
- 10-year limited warranty
Kichler Lighting 3 Light Barrington Distressed Black and Wood Bathroom Vanity Light
- Factory Authorized Kichler Lighting Distributor
- Kichler Lighting
Globe Electric Parker 5-Piece All-in-One Bath Set, Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish, 3-Light Vanity, Towel Bar, Towel Ring, Robe Hook, Toilet Paper Holder 50192
Globe Electric Diana 3-Light Exclusive Vanity Fixture, Satin Nickel Finish, Alabaster Glass Shades, 50783
Kira Home Armada 48" 6-Light Modern Vanity/Bathroom Light with Brushed Nickel Finish and Frosted Glass Shades
- MODERN STYLE: 6-light vanity light featuring white frosted glass shades and a brushed nickel finish. The versatile design of this bright fixture allows it to be able to shine light up or down, illuminating any space you wish
- DIMENSIONS: Vanity Light: 7.5" (H) x 48" (L) x 7" Projection from wall, Shade: 4.75" (H) x 4.5" (D), Back plate: 4.5" (H) x 0.75" (W) x 48" (L). Dimmer compatible
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for damp locations. Uses (6) LED, CFL, or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulbs. Bulbs sold separately
- GREAT FIT ANYWHERE: Mount this elegant fixture in several varying areas and decor. Perfect for the bathroom, living room, bedroom, vanity, powder room, dining room, kitchen, office, foyer, hallway, entryway, study, den or bar
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: We are confident in our attractive, innovative lighting, so all of our products come with a 1-year product warranty. Shop with confidence!
Westinghouse 6343400 Iron Hill Three-Light Indoor Wall Fixture, Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish with Highlights and Metal Shades
- Vintage industrial Style three-light indoor wall fixture is perfect for use in living room, kitchens, bathrooms and dining rooms
- Rich oil rubbed bronze finish with highlights and metal Shades creates welcoming overall or task light
- 7-3/4 inches in height; 29-1/16 inches in Width; extends 9-5/8 inches from wall
- Uses three medium-base light bulbs, 60-watt maximum (not included) or for a vintage appeal use Westinghouse timeless vintage inspired light bulbs
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship; ETL/CETL listed
How to Replace a Fluorescent Light Ballast
A broken fluorescent light ballast often gives itself away by leaking an oily dark substance or making a large humming noise. If you notice any of these problems with your fluorescent light, consider replacing the ballast rather than replacing the entire light fixture.
Before starting to repair the fluorescent light ballast be sure to turn off the electricity to the fixture as well as flipping the circuit to this part of the house to avoid a shock. Test the terminals to make sure the electricity to your fluorescent light fixture is off using a voltage meter. Then proceed by removing the cover plate of the fixture, the fluorescent tube, and the diffuser.
Next remove the sockets that held in the fluorescent light fixture tube. This can be done by sliding the sockets out of the slots that hold them to the fluorescent light fixture. Sometimes you must loosen the mounting screws that secure them to the fluorescent fixture and then remove the entire socket. Then remove the wires from the sockets. You can do this by loosening the screw terminals and removing the wire or cutting the wire at least 3" away from the socket as needed.
Removing the old ballast in order to replace it requires a ratchet wrench. Be sure to have one hand on the ballast to prevent it from falling. Take the old ballast to the hardware store to be certain that you get a new ballast for your fluorescent light fixture that has the same rating as the old.
When you have the new ballast, use the ratchet wrench to put it into place, taking care to install it in the same direction that the older ballast was installed. Attach the wires protruding from the ballast to the new sockets using either wire nuts or the screw terminals. Slide the sockets back into place and replace the bulb, cover plate and diffuser. Turn on the electricity and test your work.
Replacing fluorescent light ballast is an easy job if you have some general wiring experience. Of course, you should check and make sure that replacing the ballast is more cost effective than replacing the entire fixture, unless the light fixture itself is fairly unusual. As always, you should also consider calling a professional if you are uncomfortable or unable to complete this task safely.