Bestselling USB-to-USB Adapters in 2020
AUKEY USB C Adapter, [2 Pack] USB C to USB 3.0 Adapter Compatible with MacBook Pro 2017/2016 , Google Chromebook Pixelbook , Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 S8+ Note8, Google Pixel 2/2XL - Black
Ksmile® 2 Pack USB 2.0 Micro USB Male to USB Female Host OTG Adapter for Adroid / SamSung S7 S6 S4 S3 i9100 i9300 Note 2./ Google Nexus HTC LG Sony mobile phones or smart tablets
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to 2.5” SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Cable w/ UASP – SATA to USB 3.0 Converter for SSD/HDD - Hard Drive Adapter Cable
AmazonBasics USB Type-C to USB 3.1 Gen1 Female Adapter - Black
Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- USB-C to USB Adapter
- Connections: USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB-C
- Some USB accessories are not supported.
VicTsing HDMI to VGA Adapter Converter Gold-Plated for PC, Laptop, DVD, Desktop and Other HDMI Input Devices - Black
Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Lightning to USB Camera Connector
- Supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.
- PC or Mac
Crelander USB Female OTG Adapter Cable Connect Kit Compatible with Ipad 4 for Ipad Air and Ipad Mini 5s 6 6s 7 Plus for iOS 10.3 System (White)
- Convenient for data transfer: By connecting your camera with devices through this OTG adapter cable,you can easily transfer photos/videos anywhere.
- High-speed transmission rate:The OTG Apdatable cable helps you synchronize and transfer music, contacts, movies quickly and efficiently.Connect your keyboard with this OTG Adapter, enjoy typing speed as a computer.
- Compatibility device: Compatible with iPad 4, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad Mini / Mini 2 / Mini 3, iPhone 5 / 5s, iPhone 6 / 6s / 6 plus / 6s plus/7 /7plus (below IOS 10.3 System, not compatible with iPhone 8/8 plus/X ).
- High quality material:you can simply wind the cable after it finishes its job. There's no need worrying about damage to the core caused by bundling or bending it into a circle.
- With this otg connector,this cable can easily connect any device to the USB ports on your Mac, Windows computer or the power bank, which helps to draw power for charging or to sync data with iTunes.
AmazonBasics USB Type-C to USB 3.1 Gen1 Female Adapter - White
- Connect standard USB Type-A enabled devices and peripherals (flash drives, keyboards, mice and more) to USB Type-C enabled devices (USB Type-A cable not included)
- Female adapter ensures easy connections and reliable performance, supporting data transfer up to 5 Gbps
- Reversible design - easily insert the connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard; backwards compatibility to USB 3.0 and 2.0; power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
- Measures approximately 5-1/2 inches long; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Vantec CB-ISATAU2 SATA/IDE to USB 2.0 Adapter Supports 2.5-Inch, 3.5-Inch, 5.25-Inch Hard Disk Drives (Black)
- Easily Add Storage to Any System with USB
- Supports HDD Capacity Up to 2TB
- Transfer Rates Up to 480 Mbps with USB 2.0
- Hot-Swappable: Plug and Play without Rebooting
- Compatible Windows PC or Mac with Available USB 2.0 Port
AmazonBasics USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Connects a USB 3.0 device (computer/tablet) to a router, modem, or network switch to deliver Gigabit Ethernet to your network connection
- Supported features include Wake-on-LAN function, Green Ethernet & IEEE 802.3az-2010 (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce Cental Processing Unit (CPU) loading
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, and Chrome OS with latest system updates; does not support Windows RT or Android.
AGPtek SATA/PATA/IDE Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable for Hard Drive Disk HDD 2.5" 3.5", Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0/3.0, With External AC Power Adapter Included
- 1. USB 2.0 to 2.5" 3.5" IDE SATA HDD Hard Drive Converter Adapter Cable + AC Power Adapter, Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.) External power adapter included, for power up the 5V/12V IDE/ATAPI devices usage.
- 2. Use your 2.5" / 3.5" IDE hard drive or SATA hard disc as an external hard drive. Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port. 480 MB/s high speed transfer rate (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver.
- 3. Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too. USB 2.0 standard, 480M bps full speed.
- 4. AGPtEK USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable can be easily connected to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable. Also, it is easy to use and plug & play, no drivers needed.
- 5. We provide 30 DAYS RETURN. If you are unsatisfied with this product, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
StarTech.com USB to HDMI Adapter - External Video Card - USB 3.0 - Slim - 1080p - Multi Monitor Adapter - USB32HDES
- Connect an HDMI display through this slim USB 3.0 Adapter for a multi-monitor solution ideal for your Ultrabook or Laptop
- Compatible with Windows 8 & 7 USB equipped computers and HDMI equipped TVs and projectors
- Supports 1080p video resolutions
- USB Video / Multi Monitor Adapter / USB Video Card / USB to Video Adapter Converter / USB to HDMI
- Slim design easily travels with your Ultrabook or laptop computer
ALFA AWUS036H 1000mw Review
he AWUS036H is one of the top wireless USB adapters on the market since 2020, due to its performance. This in depth review of the AWUS036H shows the strong and the weak points of this adapter.
As technology becomes more advanced, the internet is becoming faster and more reliable. Numerous individuals are now replacing their dial-up connection with fast access DSL or cable, and many are replacing their wired routers with wireless routers. Unlike wired routers, a computer does not have to be plugged into the wireless router to access the internet; but now it possible to connect to the internet anywhere within a house. However, what if an individual is looking for a way to connect to the internet several hundred yards away from the primary access point?-In most cases, this is not possible because the built in wireless (PCI) card that comes with a laptop is too weak to receive signals from such a distance. The best thing to do is to use a wireless USB adapter that has an output power of 500 milliwatts (mw) or greater. There are many brands of wireless USB adapters, but this review focuses primarily on the Alfa AWUS036H 1000mw (1-watt) wireless adapter. The AWUS036H is one of the top wireless USB adapters on the market since 2020, due to its performance. This in depth review of the AWUS036H shows the strong and the weak points of this adapter.
The AWUS036H is compatible with most wireless networks. The majority of wireless networks today are 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n with a frequency of 2.4 GHz. The AWUS036H is an 802.11b/g standard adapter, and therefore will not work on 802.11n networks. This is a major disadvantage because 802.11n networks have the highest transfer speeds, and many internet service providers (ISPs) are now upgrading their services to 802.11n to satisfy the greater need for high performance internet connection. Nevertheless, its lack of compatibility with 802.11n networks is somewhat compensated for its incredible signal sensitivity for 802.11b/g networks. If an individual is looking for optimal performance for 802.11 b/g sensitivity, it is recommended to buy the AWUS036H. Overall, the AWUS036H is truly a high-performance adapter, but its compatibility is mediocre.
The AWUS036H performs very well as a wireless USB network adapter. At the moment, it has the highest reputation in the markets today for its signal sensitivity for 802.11b/g signals. When compared to the majority of other wireless adapters, the AWUS036H picked up more 802.11b/g networks, and had stronger signal strength for all of the networks. The AWUS036H comes with a Realtek chipset and Realtek driver. The driver allows users to configure between 802.11b and 802.11g signals. The Realtek driver also gives users the option to modify the output power to adjust the amount of energy that is being used. When it comes to performance, the AWUS036H does a remarkable job of. Ultimately, the AWUS036H is a great product with optimal performance, but lacks somewhat with compatibility. A rating of 4 out of 5 is therefore reasonable for this product.