Bestselling Universal Fit Floor Mats in 2020
BDK Universal Fit 4-Piece Heavy Duty All Weather Protection Floor Mat - Rubber (Beige)
- Protects against spills, stains, dirt and debris
- Premium needle punch carpet w/heel pad for long lasting durability
- Anti-Slip backing to keep the mats securely in place
- Stain resistant, fitted look. Easy To clean - universal size to fit most sedans, crossovers, SUVs, Trucks and vans
- Measurements: front 28" x 18" , back 16.5" X 18"
- Heavy Duty Gear Provides All Season Weather Protection - BDK Presents the Highest Quality At the Best Value for Consumers
- Completely Renews Your Auto Interior with Trimble Premium Rubber Mats - Stain Resistant - Fitted Look - Easy to Clean - Durable and Flexible (withstands extreme temperatures)
- Features Anti-Slip Backing to Prevent Slippage, Ridges & Nibs Design to Hold in Water and Loose Dirt for Easy Removal
- Extra High Ridgeline Design - Protects Against Spills, Stains, Dirt and Debris as well as Rain, Snow, Mud, Sleet
- Measurements: Front 28" X 18" , Back 16.5" X 18" - Universal size to fit most Sedans, Crossovers, SUVs, Trucks and Vans
OxGord Universal Fit 3-Piece Full Set Ridged Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mat - (Black)
- SET OF 3: Two (2) Front Mats 17.7"W x 28.35 L - One (1) Rear Mat 60"W x 17"L.
- PROTECTION: Floor mats use deep pockets and ridges to trap dirt. Defends interior from damage and deterioration, also protects floors from dirt, mud, snow, water, ice, sand, etc.
- CUSTOM FIT: Car floor mats can be trimmed to fit and match most cars, trucks, vans, and SUV's.
- DURABLE: All weather floor mats are made with the highest quality weather and stain-resistant rubber.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Vacuum or spray floor mats for cars with water and then simply wipe away dirt.
FH Group Black Universal Fit Carpet Floor Mats with Faux Leather for Cars, coupes, Small suvs F14408BLACK
- Dimensions: Front: 25" x 18" Rear: 18" x 12"
- Heavy nibbled backing secures mats in place
- Protects floor from dirt and debris
- Durable faux leather on the sides adds design and a unique touch to our standard carpet floor mats
- Semi-universal design will fit in most sedans, coupes, and small SUVs
Zone Tech All Weather Carpet Vehicle Floor Mats- 4-Piece Black Premium Quality Carpet Vehicle Floor Mats Plus Vinyl Heel Pad for Additional Protection - Driver Seat, Passenger Seat and Rear Floor Mats
BDK MT-641-RD Universal Fit 4-Piece Set Metallic Design Car Floor Mat-Heavy Duty All Weather with Rubber Backing (Red)
- Bright metallic chrome finish floor mats
- Easy to wash and dry
- 4 pieces set - 2 Front and 2 rear
- Non-skid rubber backing system
- Front (27 x 19.5 inch.), Rear (16 x 19.5 inch)
Duty Rubber Floor Mats Full Set Ridged Heavy Universal Fit Mat for Car SUV Van Trucks Front Rear Driver Passenger Seat Floor Mats Black 4PC (black-3)
- DURABLE - They are constructed out of the highest quality of rubber polymer. They do not crack or deform under pressure or extreme temperatures. The heavy duty construction allows the mat to retain its shape. They are durable and long lasting.
- All all-weather floor mats can be easily trimmed to accommodate pedal placement and any necessary customization. That makes it a perfect choice for many vehicles.
- Mats will enhance your vehicles interior while showing off your lighter side. The Rubber Mats features and benefits are made of premium material, dresses up the interior of your vehicle, easily vacuum off dirt and debris and bright colorful design.
- Easy to clean mats; with water and brush.Semi-Custom Fits,Universal Rubber Backing for No-Slip Action.
- Built for durability - thick, heavy duty mats and liners - flexible for floor contours, tough for all weather.
Plasticolor Red R Racing Universal-Fit Molded Front Floor Mats - Set of 2
- Red R Racing Universal-Fit Molded Front Floor Mats
- All-weather mats
- Ultimate protection for active lifestyles
- Helps protect your vehicle from road grime and spray
- Sold as a pair
OxGord 4pc Full Set Carpet Floor Mats, Universal Fit Mat for Car, SUV, Van Trucks - Front Rear, Driver Passenger Seat Black
- DIMENSIONS: The front mat is 17.50 x 27.00 inches, and the rear mat is 13.25 x 17.50 inches
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Utilizing an efficient design, these floor mats will fit in nearly all motor vehicles.
- MULTIPLE COLORS: Available in a wide variety of colors.
- GREAT GRIP: Features non-slip spiked rubber backing.
- DURABLE: Made from high quality, long lasting material.C
Zento Deals Black Universal Fit Ridged All-Weather Heavy Duty Rubber Runner Liner Floor Mat
OxGord 4pc Full Set Carpet Floor Mats, Universal Fit Mat for Car, SUV, Van Trucks - Front Rear, Driver Passenger Seat Charcoal
- DIMENSIONS: Front 17.5" W x 26.5" L - Rear 17.25" W x 13" L.
- PROTECTION: Your vehicle's interior is constantly under siege from the elements. These carpet floor mats will protect the front and rear floor from mud, snow, water, ice and more.
- BUILT TO LAST: OxGord's Floor Mats are made with the highest quality carpet, built to last season after season. The weather and stain-resistant quality of our mats ensure that they will look new for years to come.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Use water to wash away the dirt, mud, hair, grit, grim and more.
- GUARANTEE: Includes a one (1) year limited warranty.
OxGord Universal Fit 3-Piece Diamond Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mat - (Beige)
- Protect your car, truck, or SUV with this premium quality 3 piece all weather rubber floor mats. Your vehicle's interior is constantly under siege from the elements. Mud, Snow, Water, and Ice are daily tracked into your Car or Truck, wrecking havoc on your floors while slowly damaging and deteriorating your investment.
- Easily customizable for a huge variety of make and model; cars, trucks, and suvs. The 17.7 inch x 28.35 inch front mats and rear mat have been specifically designed to fit the the most popular models on the road. Refer to our size guide above to ensure the perfect fit for you vehicle.
- Our all weather mats are made with the highest quality durable rubber, built to last season after season. The weather and stain resistant quality of our mats ensure that they will look new for years to come. Heavy duty ridges and divots help to clear mud and snow from your shoes and boots while keeping it trapped in the mat and clear from your vehicle's carpeted flooring.
- Our all weather car mats are easy to clean with the simply spray of a hose. The waterproof rubber allows you to simply spray each mat clean of dirt, mud, grit, and grime restoring the mats luster and shine with each wash. Unlike carpeted mats which trap filth and mud deep in their fibers and require harsh chemicals to clean, our all weather floor mats will last and last.
- The front mats measure 19.7 inches wide and 28.5 inches long. The rear runner measures 61.4 inches wide and 17 inches long.
Zone Tech - Car Vehicle Floor Mat - Universal Fit,All-Weather Rubber Material, Black Color
FH Group F11311BLACK Rubber Floor Mat(Heavy Duty Tall Channel, Black Full Set Trim to Fit)
- Tall outer ridges prevent fluids from leaking onto carpets
- Heavy nibbed backing secures mats in place
- Waterproof and stain-resistant
- Different colors to easily change your vehicle's appearance
- Measures front 27.5" x 20" rear 13" x 17"
Universal or Disney: A Guide to Knowing Which is for You
A compact guide-to-go for Universal--what you need to know to decide whether Universal fits your style. Learn about the attractions, the food, the hotels, admission and parking in a brief but thorough (and candid) glance at superheroes and specifics!
If you're a Florida resident, or even if you're planning a week long trip down to the Sunshine State this season, chances are you'll be resting in Orlando for at least a few days of your trip. With so many options to choose from, which theme park would be the best choice for your family? Universal, or Disney? Let's examine Universal properties first with all the facts you need to know!
If your idea of fun is rock n' roll music, concerts, superheroes, soaring coasters, and living in the movies, then Universal is for you. Between Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and CityWalk, there's plenty to keep you occupied. Universal Studios features attractions such as Men In Black (a mediocre sort of alien-target-practice ride), The Simpsons (a motion vehicle 3-D adventure), Shrek-4D, and Twister along with live performances from "The Blues Brothers" and artists such as Nelly and Ne-Yo in the Summer Concert Series. In Universal, home of live music, there's also MardiGras concerts that last a month, plenty of beads and Louisiana style cooking and music for all, and come Christmas time there's a nice Macy's Christmas parade nightly and special guests such as Manheim Steamroller in concert for the season. The main (and I'll say, most thrilling) attractions are the Mummy (which literally makes you feel like you're right there with Brandon Fraser) and Hollywood Rip Ride Rock It Rocket Coaster which allows you to pick the soundtrack for your own high-energy fast paced adventure through inverted loops and turns. On this side of the park, there's also unique vendors at every corner and a scenic path you can take by the water and grab some Ghiardelli Chocolate while you're at it.
Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios is fairly low-key compared to Islands of Adventure which is streaming with attractions and (almost always) flooded with people. Of course, if you're into Harry Potter, you can mount your own broomstick and fly with him and purchase your own wand to go along with your ensemble--if you don't mind waiting hours in line. True, the attraction is something to speak of, visually stimulating and a masterworks of fiber-optics and moving scenery...but two hours in the 96 degree Florida heat is a lot to take. Islands of Adventure also offers the 3-D/4-D chance to go scouting the streets with Spiderman while on the other hand bringing Dr. Seuss to the amusement park in the children's play land. Back with the superheroes, there's the pulse-pounding Hulk roller coaster that excites at every ride and also the Dragon Challenge (formerly Dueling Dragons) which is now a roller coaster part of Harry Potter. There's the water plunge of Jurassic Park, the soaking sensations of the Bilgerat, Betty Boop animations high above your heads, and Popeye's muscles glistening in the sun. The "quieter" side of Islands of Adventure is close to Poseidon's Adventure and Mythos Restaurant, where you can enjoy a truly astonishing walk-through gallery of special affects and then afterwards head over to a fantastic "caved-in" and reasonably priced dinner with one-of-a-kind ambiance.
Universal Studios' CityWalk
If you've tired of the superheroes and crowds but aren't ready to sleep yet, CityWalk is a high-energy night on the town for kids and adults. There's the Hard Rock CafÃ© which adjoins the Hard Rock Hotel. Though the drinks are expensive and the food is highly overpriced and of average quality (at best), where else can you see Elvis's Pink Cadillac revolving around an open bar? The ambiance is rock n' roll sweet, even if the price tag comes high. CityWalk also features an AMC theatres if you're ready to have seat, and has plenty of bars, restaurants, and shops to keep everyone occupied until the clock strikes 12...or 1...or 2 am.
Universal Pricing, Pros, and Cons
Parking and Admission
Now that you have a feel for what Universal offers, let's get down to the nitty-gritty and discuss the costs, the pros, and the cons. Parking fees are the same as Disney World at $14 per day, but between 6 and 10 pm, parking drops to $3, and after 10pm, parking is free. Annual Passholders do get free parking, same as Disney. Admission rates to Universal run less than Disney for sure, although you only have 2 parks to choose from at Universal rather than 4 at Disney. As of July 2020, a one-day, one-park adult ticket runs $85 and a one-day, two-park adult ticket runs $120. However, Universal is certainly a place where it pays to spend a little more money to get a whole lot more adventure. Online purchases offer guests $20 off gate rates. Universal also runs specials such as $174.99 3-park pass which grants you admission to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Wet N' Wild water park for two weeks. Florida residents can score highly discounted deals for year-long admission--a FL Resident Power Pass costs $159.99 with some blackout dates and a FL Resident Preferred Pass without blackout dates and including parking comes in at $219.99. Both admit you to the two parks.
Unlike Disney World where you have 20+ on-site hotels to choose from which are all beautiful resorts and are designed to meet any price margin, and dozens more within driving distance, Universal offers 3 onsite hotels--the Hard Rock Hotel, the Loew's Royal Pacific Resort, and the Loew's Portofino Bay Resort. These are great luxury hotels, 4-Diamond resorts, but a two-night stay can easily cost you between $650 and $800. While you do get complimentary Express Passes, transport to the parks, and reserved seating, you can stay at the Disney Dolphin (also a 4 diamond resort) for half that amount. There are plenty of hotels located around Universal as well (off-site) but they're just that--hotels, places to sleep. They're not an experience, but by all means, if $800 fits your budget, enjoy it well!
Now here's some interesting facts about Universal--there are no free "fast passes" as there are in Disney. Being early and having a valid ticket doesn't jump you to the front of the line--you actually have to purchase an Express Passto do that. Otherwise, you have to spend hours in line, literally. Additionally, all guests are required to stow purses, backpacks, water bottles, etc not in under-seat compartments but in lockers. These lockers are free for the first 75 minutes, but beyond that, you have to pay. It might seem like a handy convenience and, in some cases, it is, but waiting in line for open lockers to come available and then waiting in line again while watching the clock to retrieve your luggage can shave hours off your visit, and it can become quite a hassle.
If you're an action-adventure lover, if rock n' roll makes you feel alive, if live concerts and impromptu dance parties and big screen music videos, bar-hopping, and non-stop fun is your fancy, then you'll love Universal in every way. The theme park makes you feel as if you're in the movies, so if you're a film lover and have grown up on comic books and now want to feel like you're in them--if you want to be a part of the special effects--if you want to take pictures with Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four, then you'll have a blast! If you want a break from work and want to feel like you're living the "high life" with cosmos in the Hard Rock cafÃ©--there's no better place! Let loose and party, and you'll find a party here.
However, to the other half of theme-park-goers who want to go to a theme park to just relax, to be away from the stress and bustle of work, to let your hair down--then you might consider Disney World instead. If you're looking to invest in season passes and want a different experience every time you go, try Disney. Between 4 parks, 2 waterparks, an expansive Downtown area, restaurants galore, and 20+ individually-themed resort experiences....then Disney is for you. While Universal is a great investment as well, full of action, thrills, adrenaline rushes, Disney has excitement, variety, and absolutely breathtaking grounds along with luxurious resorts at affordable rates. If you're not a fan of big crowds and long lines, Disney may provide the perfect balance for you between great quality rides and, at the same time, space to just reflect and relax enjoying the sunshine and an ice cream. `