Bestselling Trombone Bags & Cases in 2020
Protec Tenor Trombone Mute Bag with Modular Divider, Model M401
Protec DELUXE TENOR TROMBONE BAG
Protec MX306CT Tenor Trombone (F-Trigger or Straight) Case
- Lightweight rigid EPS foam frame, rugged 600D nylon exterior, and high quality plastic hardware
- Dual corded handle design with padded handle wrap, convenient subway rope handle, and built-in padded backpack straps that can be tucked away
- Hook 'n loop quick-lock closure, long lasting custom molded zippers, and adjustable shoulder strap included
- Roomy front-side zippered pocket with small accessory zippered pocket
- Molded interior to accommodate both F-trigger or straight horns, soft non-abrasive plush lining, and 2 interior accessory compartments
Olymstore(TM) Fashionable Fabric Tenor Trombone Gig Bag Backpack Case Black
- Material: Coarse grain fabrics,Made out of durable lightweight high quality material,Two row zipper design, convenient to use
- Can be used as a stand-alone case or be placed in another bag to carry,Soft internal fabric to protect your trombone from scratch,Double aglet design, more convenient
- Ergonomically designed Trombone Bag handle for exceptional comfort ,The appearance of Trombone Bag is fashionable and simple
- Dimensions: (35.43 x 11.81)" / (90 x 30) cm (L x W),Bottom Diameter: 11.02" / 28 cm
- Package Includes: 1 x Tenor Trombone Bag
Andoer 600D Water-resistant Trombone Gig Bag Oxford Cloth Backpack Adjustable Shoulder Straps Pocket 5mm Cotton Padded for Alto/Tenor Trombone
- Made of Oxford cloth, water-resistant and durable.
- Padded and soft-sided design, with cotton inside(approx.5mm in thickness), protect instrument from bumps during transport and carrying.
- Two separate compartments for storage - one main zipped compartment for trombone; the other for sheet music, mouthpiece, straps, and other accessories.
- Backpack type straps on the back and gripped handle on the side ensure instrument can be carried however the user wishes to.
- Designed for alto/tenor trombone.
Guardian CW-012-TB Featherweight Case, Trombone
- High-Density Foam Padding
- Nylon DuraGuard Cover with Zipper
- Black Plush Lining
- Specifications: Length-33.5" Height-6" Depth-3" Bell-8.5"
Pro Tec C239P Trombone Gig Bag for Pbone
- Rugged nylon exterior
- Strong nylon webbing, dirt and stain resistant
- Long-lasting zipper
- Slide storage pocket
- Shoulder sling, carry handles, and mouthpiece storage pocket
Protec Bass Trombone Mute Bag with Modular Divider, Model M402
- Fits 2-3 bass trombone mutes & features soft padded puncture resistant nylex interior with modular divider
- Dual-corded carrying handles with padded handle wrap & weather resistant 1680D ballistic nylon exterior
- Large frontside pocket & includes luggage ID tag
- Long lasting zipper closures and removable shoulder strap
- Strong duraflex dog snap case/bag clip
Protec Trombone / Euphonium Mouthpiece Padded Nylon Pouch with Secure Hook and Loop Closure, Model A204
SKB Pro Universal Tenor Trombone Case
- Model 1SKB462
- Perfect fit valances with D-Ring for strap.
- Hardware reinforced with backplates - these latches are mounted forever
- Exterior accessories pouch
- Plush lined interior
- Pro Universal Tenor Trombone Case.
SODIAL(R) New Tenor Trombone Gig Bag Lightweight Case Black
- Made out of durable lightweight high quality material; Double aglet design, more convenient
- Two row zipper design, convenient to use; Soft internal fabric to protect your trombone from scratch
- Can be used as a stand-alone case or be placed in another bag to carry
- Ergonomically designed Trombone Bag handle for exceptional comfort
- The appearance of Trombone Bag is fashionable and simple
Protec Bass Trombone Gig Bag, Gold Series, Model C245
Protec Tenor Trombone Contoured PRO PAC Case - Black, Model PB306CT
NYE Concerts- the Perfect Celebration of New Years Eve!
Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue with Brother Joscephus and The Love Revival Revolution Orchestra New Years Celebration at Sullivan Hall in New York City!
Trombone Shorty amp; Orleans Avenue are a funk/pop/hip-hop mix populated with musicians like frontman Troy "Trombone Shorty" Andrews who are young in age only. Orleans Avenue brings the heat winding audeinces up in merry confusion. Jazz Fans shake their heads in unexpected delight while funksters shake what they got with glee. Things reach a fever pitch as Andrews starts his circular breathing-one note sustained in pristine beautiy while the band vamps on a second line beat and sax player james Martin dances so ugly its funky!... High energy, High octain, and highyly contagious!
Opening up for the group is Brother Joscephus and The Love Revival Revolution Orchestra-- offering the best of gospel-style music. Throw in a liberal amount of Ray Charles/Al Green/Otis Redding Soul and some good ol' roots rock and you've got a perfect stew simmered to porchswinging perfection!
If you havent visited Sullivan Hall (formerly the Lion's Den) since its changes, this New Year's Eve is the perefect time, as the venue will be celebrating its one year anniversary the following day! Its been an exciting year, with anticipated performances and a handful of unexpected collaborations by many talented acts. Shows with Marco Benevento, Tea Leaf Green, Dumpstaphunk, Big Sam's Funky Nation, Derek Trucks, Eric Krasno, The New Mastersounds and many more have helped make 2020 an incredible year, and Trombone Shorty amp; Brother Joscephus will dance everyone on into 2020!
Sullivan Hall- 214 Sullivan Street (between Bleeker amp; W. 3rd Street) New York, NY 10012
Doors @ 9pm. Tickets: $45 advanced, $50 day of show (if available) Purchase your Tickets Here ! Or at www.sullivanhallnyc.com for more info about the venue and other upcoming events!