Bestselling Triple Bowl Kitchen Sinks in 2020
Ruvati 35" Triple Bowl Undermount 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink - RVH8500
- 16 gauge premium 304 Grade Stainless Steel (18/10 chromium/Nickel)
- Luxurious Satin finish - easy to clean and long-lasting
- Heavy duty sound guard padding and undercoating
- Tight radius - inside curved corners make the sink easy to clean
- Exterior Dimensions: 35 inch x 19-5/8 inch
Houzer PGT-4322-1 Premiere Gourmet Series Topmount Stainless Steel 4-Hole Triple Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Overall size 41.25" X 22", Bowls 14" X 18" X 9", 7.125" X 15.75" X 5.5", 14" X 15.75" X 8"
- 18 gauge T-304 stainless steel
- StoneGuard undercoating over Super Silencer pad
- Fits 45" cabinet
- Two Basket Strainers included
4521 Triple Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, 16-Gauge, Sink Only
- OFFSET POISE -- Two equal-size bowls are divided by a slender prep sink in this multi-functional sink built of shimmering stainless steel
- EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY -- Constructed of premium-quality, 304-grade stainless steel at a full 16-gauge thickness, 25% thicker than the industry standard
- NOISE CESSATION -- The tinny sounds of running water or echo of dropped dishware is muffled by sound-dampening pads applied to its underside
- MOISTURE BARRIER -- The exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- GUARANTEED QUALITY -- A Lifetime Warranty covers the sink
Franke RGX170 Regetta Triple Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink
- There is nothing like a triple bowl sink to smooth kitchen operations
- It comes in distinct size and shape configuration to ensure a satisfying work flow
- Comes with a center disposer compartment to tuck the mess out of your way
- 2 Large and 1 medium Regatta rectangular bowls
- Base Cabinet Required: 48"
Swan KS04422TB.010 44-in L x 22-in W x 9-in H Solid Surface Kitchen Sink, White
Elkay Crosstown EFU402010 Triple Bowl Undermount Stainless Steel Sink
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop
- 16-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Premium 16-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for immense durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- ZERO RADIUS CORNERS: Perfectly squared corners give the sink a flat bottom with more usable space inside
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters
Premium 42 Inch Stainless Steel Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Package By Ariel - 16 Gauge Undermount Basin - Complete Sink Pack + Bonus Kitchen Accessories - Ideal For Kitchen Renovation
GRIDMANN 3 Compartment NSF Stainless Steel Commercial Bar Sink
- NSF Certified
- Large bowl sizes
- Backsplash with faucet mounting holes
- Adjustable-height feet
- Includes 3 basket strainer drains
42 Inch 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Undermount Zero Radius Triple Bowl Kitchen Sink 16 Gauge
- Constructed with the premium 16-gauge T304 Series stainless steel.
- 18/10 Chromium/Nickel Content, Each sink is handmade individually with excellent craftsmanship.
- Fully Protected by thick heavy duty Sound Guard Undercoating & deadening pads for noise reduction.
- Sharp clean zero radius design translates to maximum capacity bowl size and a contemporary look
- Compliant with cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
Dawn TDS4520 Undermount Triple Bowl Sink, Polished Satin
- Content: 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- With Sound Absorption Padding and Coating
- 18 Gauge Premium Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 48"
- Certified cUPC
Houzer MGT-4120-1 Medallion Gourmet Series Undermount Stainless Steel Triple Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Overall size 39.875" X 20.25, Bowls 14" X 18" X 9", 7.125" X 15.75" X 5.5", 14" X 15.75" X 8"
- 18 gauge T-304 stainless steel
- SpecPlus edges for added strength and StoneGuard undercoating over Super Silencer pad
- Fits 45" cabinet
- Two Basket Strainers included
Ariel 42 Inch Zero Radius Design 16 Gauge Undermount Triple Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Premium Package
- Constructed by premium grade 16 Gauge Extra-Thick 1.5mm thick stainless steel and equipped with Sound-Deadening Pads and Protective Undercoating around the Sink
- Zero Radius - sharp inside corners accentuate the modern look
- Vibrant brushed stainless steel finish matches perfectly with professional style appliances and ideally complements stone, quartz, and solid surface countertops.
- The complete premium package comes sillicone made foldable pot mat, protective bottom grid, and deluxe lift-out basket strainer. Exterior Dimensions: 42 inch x 20 inch
- Ariel provides a complete line of sinks with plethora of sizes and styles to choose from. Whether you need Kitchen, Island Bar or Prep sinks, Ariel will have sinks suitable for all your kitchen needs. Browse our Ariel Collection for a Sink that suits you....
Elkay CMR43221 1-Hole Gourmet Double Basin Drop-In Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, 22-Inch x 43-Inch
- Sound deadening: full spray
- Finish: exposed surfaces are machine polished to a highlighted finish
- This sink is listed by the international association of plumbing and mechanical officials as meeting the requirements of the uniform plumbing code
- These sinks comply with ANSI standard A112.19.3M
- Highest quality sink seamlessly formed of 20 gauge nickel-bearing stainless steel
- Triple basin sink with a 35/30/35 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Drop In installation is great for an integrated and clean look in any kitchen
- Elkay stainless steel sinks are made in the USA
- Covered under Elkay's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
An Introduction to Rustic Kitchen Design and Style
The elements and ideas that go into a rustic kitchen design.
The Rustic style has various descriptions. Sometimes the focus is on simplicity and on elements that are not machine perfect, smoothly finished, or over polished. There is roughly finished travertine, brick, granite, marble, slate or other local stone. Rustic wood looks hand finished and shows the grain, irregularity and texture of the wood to the touch or to the eye.
Rustic designs can include carvings, images, mosaics or murals of rural life that, while not finely put together, are not done in an haphazard, unskilled or careless fashion. Alpine, botanical, mountain, lake, farm or animal images are common to rustic imagery and art. Hand carvings of many eras and styles are an important possibility for the wood element of rustic design.
Hand tooled and home made metal furniture and metal design elements are also an element of rustic design. By observing the metal works of the farm or mountain homestead, it becomes clear that metal works are hand shaped and hand tooled, with some variation and minor imperfection, but not with crudity. With good iron, there will have been a lot of care to keep the rust at bay. With copper and steel, there will be a beautiful verdigris or the patina of age after many cleanings and hand polishings.
Rustic glass and ceramics are not the perfectly smooth and flawless tiles of a modern urban kitchen, but can have the look of carefully collected and hand trimmed bits of crockery, or the bubbly and subtle colors and textures of very old glass. Ceramic tiles can take another direction with hand painted rustic glazes or images. Ceramic tiles can represent everything from old china patterns to embossed images of local fruits, twigs, leaves and other personalized design elements.
In some cases, the "rustic" elements of a farmhouse, lake house, or mountain cabin were handed down or come from the main house. Many times, very high quality, but out of favor furniture, decorative items and textiles would migrate to the vacation or country house when something new and better was purchased. These items would often be of very fine quality, but would be battered and worn with age. The hand-me-downs would also reflect the design and style of many ages, places and eras.
Some kitchens will be subject to grease, moisture, banging pots, and splatters. The back splashes should be smooth and resilient enough for frequent cleaning. Other walls will be in areas where they can be rough and full of raised detail. At any rate, stone, paint, metal and wood should be well sealed or finished to prevent staining, damage, and intrusion of dirt and grease.
Ideas for a rustic kitchen can come from four of the realities of full time rustic living: Frugal repurposing, working by hand with stone, metal and wood; redecorating with the textiles and designs of the times, and the "shabby chic" of items that have been passed down from the main house or from the family collections.
Frugal repurposing of functional items:
A favorite china pattern or image can be reproduced on ceramic tiles. Imperfect, slightly irregular, and old looking glass tiles give the look of old bits of glassware or found glass. An old copper pot that has seen its last days can serve as the inspiration for copper elements or accents. Knobs, medallions and decorative elements from an old piece of furniture can be incorporated into the walls. An old stone carving can be the centerpiece of a wall or back splash.
Hand tooling of wood, metal, and stone:
Wood elements might show tool marks, raised grain and carvings of items from nature.Wood can also be painted and sealed.
Rustic stone tiles retain raised texture and have subtle, earthy tones of just about any color. Some tiles contain semi precious substances can be quite intriguing, especially if the stone comes from the local area.
Metal elements can be in the form of tiles, sheets or finely tooled accents. Copper can be represented in glass, ceramic finishes and the metal itself. Steel is often associated with modern design, but can also be a rustic element, especially when shaped or made into embossed sheets or mosaics that have a rustic theme. Iron is a fixed part of rustic life, and can be represented in borders, tiles and designs.
Shabby chic is a way of finding elements that trigger fond memories of great times in great kitchens. There have been times when a truly rustic kitchen took on elements more modern eras. There might have been bits of the 1970s. There might be patterns, colors, prints and images from the jazz era. Someone might have fallen in love with elements of a classic Swiss alpine kitchen or a rustic Caribbean cooking spot.
With shabby chic, there is no rule that "rustic" style is limited to American country, European Alpine, Seaside cottage, or cabin decor from any specific period of time or from any specific culture or country.
The goal is to create a kitchen design that enhances the mood, provides imagery that will trigger good memories, is functional, looks beautiful and serves as the heart and soul of the good life for all who come to visit in it.