Bestselling Track & Field Cages in 2022
Saucony Women's Spitfire 4 Track Shoe, Teal/Blue, 9 M US
Fields of Gold
Tascam DR-701D Field Recorder for DSLR with SMPTE Timecode Bundle w/Tripod, Headphones, and 16GB Accessory Package
- Compact audio recorder that works with DSLRs to upgrade the audio quality of videos and films.
- Features dual built-in omnidirectional microphones and records up to 6 tracks simultaneously.
- Records to SD, SDHC, or SDXC cards up to 128GB and can be mounted above or below your DSLR or video camera as well as on a follow-focus cage.
- SMPTE Timecode can be input through the TC IN connector to add recording start times to files.
- The bundle contains Stereo Headphones - Feature a closed-back design and offer extra cushioning for a comfortable listening experience, xpix table stand tripod, xlr cables and more.
Womens Funny Track and Field Discus Thrower T-Shirt Medium Baby Blue
- You're looking at a lean, mean discus throwing machine! A funny track shirt to give to your favorite discus thrower.
- Discus throwing is not as easy as it looks! The discus thrower has a special technique to perform inside the discus ring, surrounded by a cage for safety. Makes a great gift for any level of discus thrower.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Best to Buy New Fabric Body Sewing Tailor Soft Flat Measure Measuring Tape Ruler
- Tailor Measuring Tape also used as body measuring tape.
- Centimeters are on one side and inches on the reverse.
- Made of soft fiberglass with large printed numbers.
- Very flexible and portable, with metal ends.
- Large print makes it easy to read.
The Cages: Pro Style Batting Practice
- Experience 19 different pitch types thrown by real life pitchers
- Use the Wii Motion Plus to experience real batting controls and drive them deep
- Slug it out with your friends in various hitting challenges like home run challenge, distance challenge and most points challenges
- Track your cardio by seeing how many calories you burn while swinging the stick!
NAVA CHIANGMAI : Snow Birds Mobile Made of Mulberry Paper Thailand
- Character and Animal themed mobile, figurines and bells, movement and sound.
- Suitable for bedrooms and playrooms.
- Helps develop visual and multi-sensory development for babies.
- Products from Thailand
- Delivery from Thailand takes 14-28 days or less.
3Pcs Sifting Cat Litter Box Kitty Pet Box Pan Huge Toilet Clean Mat Pet Container
- 100% brand new and high quality Made of durable, easy to clean plastic, easy to access High polished finish that is odor free and stain resistant
- This deep base tray and lip top prevent litter spillage It is the good solution to your pet hygiene woes
- Keep the sifting tray low inside the bottom tray while sifting to minimize dust Make your home clean and train your pets to relieve themselves in the litter tray The litter Tray is antimicrobial to minimize odors and extend the life of the box itself, providing years of reliable use
- Designed for larger cats or multiple cat households with basic litter pan needs
- Color: As picture shown Dimensions are 20.2 W X 15.4 L x 5.2 H/each Weight: 2.8Kg/each
Bird in the Cage
Understanding the Bird of Prey
utdoor Wireless Security Camera- HD Video Surveillance System - Wireless, Waterproof, IP Night Vision Outdoor Camera with 2-Way Audio and iOS, Android Compatibility
Kat Sense Mouse Traps, Rodent Trap, for Mouse Control, The Best Mouse Catcher, Better and Safer Than Glue & Poison, No More Mices, Pack of 4
FawkesBOX Smartphone Faraday Cage Shield - Cell, Bluetooth & Wifi Signal Blocker for iPhone X and phones 3"x6".
- Copper rated -160 dB of shielding to hide your cell phone signal on the grid. FawkesBox blocks cellular, Bluetooth, and Wifi signals.
- Find the dB shielding rating before you buy another Faraday Shield so you know what you are getting. Aluminum Bags get -44dB on average.
- FawkesBox shields iPhone X to -160 dB (unusable signal) in field tests on youtube and FawkesBox websites.
- Forensic Protection from tracking, data hacking and video/audio spying while in the FawkesBox. Hint: Use a pager while smartphone is in the Box to know when and who is calling. Then you can move to a safe area to return calls.
- Fits iPhone X (iPhone 6, 7, 8 but no plus sizes) and Cell phones and Cases up to 3" x 6" x .625"
What Do You Need to Become an Actor?
If becoming an actor is your dream, it is important to remember that it will take lots of work and studying. This article discusses what you need to become a professional actor.
Take some acting classes or workshops in your area.
Most all actors that you are familiar with have studied and trained acting. They did not just wake up one day, move to Los Angeles, and become famous. Many began studying acting in their hometown before moving on to a major market (In the United States, this would be New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago or Miami).
Find some local classes being offered by a professional. Stay away from franchise schools, they tend to hire less qualified teachers. Call some local theater groups and inquire. You may also want to call some local colleges and see what they have to offer. Some areas have a listserv, or email group, dedicated to acting. In these groups, you can often find notices of upcoming classes and workshops. Becoming an actor takes continuous training and learning.
Start auditioning for local projects.
You do not need an agent for this. Watch your local newspapers, listserv, and websites for audition notices. This will help get you accustomed to the auditioning process. Most of these will be for theater, which is a great way to learn acting. If theater is not what you are desiring, the auditioning process is still great experience. Remember, the more experience you can gather for a resume, the better. This may mean doing some local theater.
You can also search Craigslist for local audition notices. Often times auditions for student films can be found here. While they are low to no pay, they are great experience and a great resume builder.
Have a theatrical headshot taken.
Hire a photographer that is experienced in taking theatrical headshots. It is crucial to find one that is knowledgable in headshots. Headshots must be done a certain way. These headshots are used as an actor's business card, and are extremely important.
Submit your headshots to local agents for consideration.
You can find a list of local reputable acting (commercial or theatrical) agents on the SAG (Screen Actor's Guild) website. Send off your resume, along with a very brief letter. If you can, do a resume to attach to the back of your 8 X 10 headshot. Be sure to research acting resume's to be sure you have completed yours the proper way. If an agent is interested in meeting you for possible representation, they will call you for a meeting. Be patient, it may take up to 6months before you hear anything.
If you live in a very small market, you might need to branch out. Focus on all big cities within a 3 hour drive. Keep in mind, however, that audition notices are often done with VERY little notice, sometimes coming in only hours before you would need to be there. Be prepared to jump at little to no notice. An agent is crucial to advancement in acting, as only licensed agents have access to the television and movie auditions.
Keep working at.
Basically, keep studying, keep auditioning, keep your headshots current and keep submitting! Be ready for rejection, it will come. Those actors who succeed in the business do so because they keep at it. It often can take years. Many actors give up, it is only those with the stamina and patience to keep at it who will succeed.
Becoming an actor can be a long road, but it can be a rewarding, challenging and fun career as well.