Bestselling Toy Shopping Carts in 2020
Little Tikes Shopping Cart - Yellow/Red
- Sturdy walls keep small items in
- Deep basket
- A favorite toy can ride in the fold-down seat
- Storage underneath basket provide plenty of space for a child's favorite things
- Accessories not included; Made in USA
Melissa & Doug Toy Shopping Cart with Sturdy Metal Frame, Play Sets & Kitchens, Heavy-Gauge Steel Construction, 23.25" H x 11.75” W x 15" L
Shopping Cart Toy, Seprovider Kids Supermarket Cart Simulation Shopping Trolley Toy with 27 Pieces of Fruits, Vegetables, Food, Pretend Play Toy Grocery Cart Yellow/Red
- PLENTY OF STORAGE - A top basket with sturdy walls and a bottom shelf allow your little one to store and push around her/his favorite things. This makes the toy shopping cart a great way for your child to carry pretend food as well as her/his dolls or toys.
- LARGE WHEELS ROLL SMOOTHLY - With large wheels, this kid's shopping cart provides smooth motion for easier pushing. It will add fun to your child's playtime, and will encourage plenty of giggles and laughter.
- DURABLE HANDLE & 27 SIMULATION FOOD ACCESSORIES - Made with durable plastic material, the handle is safe and reliable. This baby shopping cart comes with a variety of toy food, including fruits, vegetables and food to let your baby have the best shopping experience through role playing and pretend play.
- EASY ASSEMBLY AND STORAGE - This toddler shopping cart requires minor assembly and comes in a compact size that can be stored away in a closet or trunk until the next time it is needed.
- PROVIDE ENJOYABLE ENTERTAINMENT WHILE ENCOURAGING REAL-WORLD BEHAVIORS - Whether mowing the yard, cleaning the house or grocery shopping, children enjoy watching and modeling the behavior of their parents. This toy allows them to do just that. The item lets them use their imaginations and enjoy mimicking grocery shopping, a common and responsible adult behavior.
Step2 Little Helpers Kids Shopping Cart
- Little helper's shopping cart, easy to push & holds plenty of toys, easy for toddlers to push & great for Early Walkers
- Trouble free access to toys in basket
- Manufactured in United States
- Easy for toddlers to push
- Great for early walkers
- The cart bed underneath and basket are great places to hold his/her favorite toys, and the seat space is perfect to carry a child's favorite stuffed animal
- Durable molded wheels won't scratch floors and rolls smoothly
- Durable poly construction is maintenance-free and wipes clean easily
- Minimal assembly required
Precious Toys Kids & Toddler Pretend Play Shopping Cart with Groceries
- Durable metal and sturdy Shopping Cart looks just like those in stores, but cuter
- Black and hot pink polka dots fabric on fold-able wagon seat, fits up to 18" dolls
- Highest Quality metal construction includes pivoting front wheels
- Easily folds for conserving storage space wile not in use. Dimensions: 23" H by 12" W by 16.3"D
- Safety tested for lead free USA safety regulation
- Includes 23 piece grocery set
Vktech Mini Shopping Cart Supermarket Handcart Shopping Utility Cart Mode Storage Toy (Red)
- Superior stainless steel material made
- Wonderful gift and toy for children
- Size: 11cm*8cm*11.5cm (L*W*H)
- You can put fruit, flower, cosmetic, pen, and so on.
- 100% brand new and high quality
Toy Shopping Cart for Kids and Toddler - Includes Food - Folds for Easy Storage Metal Frame
- NEW: Pretend Play 24 Pieces Food Included
- Sturdy Shopping Cart for Toddler and Kids to Pretend Play
- Highest Qualitly Metal Cart with pivoting front wheels just like in real stores
- Easy Folding Doll Seat fits up to 18 Inch Dolls and American Girl Dolls
- Take Dolly Shopping to the Toy Grocery to Shop Pretend Play Food
Step2 Little Helper's Shopping Cart-Pink
- Easy for toddlers to push
- Great for early walkers
- Trouble-free access to toys in basket
- Cart bed underneath is a great place for additional toys
- Seat space is perfect to carry favorite stuffed animal
- Durable molded wheels won't scratch floors and roll smoothly
Toy Grocery Shopping Cart Trolley- Includes Play Food
- Role play activities for exploring imagination and developing social skills
- Wheeled trolley encourages physical dexterity and motor skills
- Bright colours and realistic 'play' packs for visual stimulation
- Play encourages the development of hand-to-eye co-ordination
American Plastic Toys Deluxe Shopping Cart Playset
- Strong sturdy cart
- Free Wheeling
- 15 3/4" x 13 3/4" x 21"
The Learning Journey Play and Learn Shopping Cart
- 21 play food items
- Big wheels for easy pushing
- Encourages imagination
- Helps build confidence as children learn different social skills
- Provides hours of indoor and outdoor fun
Crocnfrog 2-in-1 Shopping Cart Cover | High Chair Cover for Baby | Medium
- 2-in-1 Cover. Shopping Cart Cover for baby. High Chair Cover. Premium Quality Polyester fabric with polka dot design.Fits medium/standard carts like Walmart. For larger Target and Costco carts, please check out Crocnfrog 2-in-1 Shopping Cart Cover | Large Size (Owl Design).
- Cover is comfortable with silky soft fabric. Keep baby protected from germs and crud generally found on the grocery carts and restaurant chairs.
- Fold it into an easy to carry a pouch in less than a minute . Cover unfolds on cart with pouch becoming storage space.
- 3 Toy loops keep baby engaged with his or her favorite toys. (Toys & bottle are for illustration purpose and not included)
- Every Mom loves this cover as a baby shower gift, favors & ideas! Include it into your baby registry.
Hoopla Toys Kids & Toddler Pretend Play Toy Shopping Cart Set (48 Piece)
- Let your kid's imagination run wild as they get to pretend to go grocery shopping just as the adults do!
- 48 pieces set includes 20 colorful fruit & vegetable shaped pieces
- Includes removable lower tray
- Can be unassembled for space saving storage or transportation
- Assembly Required. Shopping Cart for kids ages 3+.
Transformers Animated Toy Review: Wreck-Gar
Is the $19.99 Voyager Class Wreck-Gar toy from the Transformers franchise worth it?
In Transformers Animated, characters from older Transformers series like G1 are occasionally reintroduced to appeal to older fans clinging to nostalgic memories or revised to create new fans of that character. When a toy version of that character hits shelves, fans who like this character or see the potential for a fun toy will flock to buy it. Transformers Animated Wreck-Gar is a classic example of this practice.
Wreck-Gar initially appeared in the 1986 Transformers animated film. Residing on the planet Junk--a planet resembling a garbage dump--he was the leader of a race of robots known as Junkions who allied with the Autobots. During one of the memorable fight scenes in the movie showing off Wreck-Gar's power and toy potential, Weird Al Yankovic's song "Dare to Be Stupid" plays in the background. About 20 years later, a new version of Wreck-Gar appears in the Transformers Animated episode "Garbage In, Garbage Out" and resembles the original. The Transformers Animated Wreck-Gar comes to life amid a pile of garbage and junk. He eventually joins the Autobots. And in a circular turn of events, Weird Al Yankovic voices Wreck-Gar in the Transformers Animated cartoon. As expected of Hasbro, a Voyager Class toy version of Wreck-Gar is now on sale after introducing him in the Transformers Animated cartoon. Priced between $19.99 and $21.99, does the Wreck-Gar toy warrant a purchase outside of fan appeal?
Alternate Mode: Garbage Truck
Wreck-Gar comes packaged in its Alternate Mode as a garbage truck. Whereas most vehicular Alternate Modes in Transformers Animated feature futuristic designs, styles, and angles to match the futuristic Detroit setting, Wreck-Gar's garbage truck resembles the common garbage truck currently seen on the streets. Perhaps its obsolete design was why this garbage truck was among the trash intended for disposal before gaining sentience. The cab of the garbage truck is orange with black tinted windows and a gray bumper with yellow headlights in front. Six black wheels, red lifting forks, greenish-gray lifting arms, red fuel tanks, a gray garbage bin, and red rear lights complete the color scheme. A silver Autobot insignia is displayed on the driver side door.
The garbage truck features a few gimmicks. Each lifting fork is raised with the flick of a switch on each arm. This gimmick fairly useless since the elevation of either fork is negligible. The lifting arms can be raised manually, but must be done individually. They are too weak to actually lift anything on their own.
The box also bragged about weapon storage, which immediately raised a red flag. At this stage in the Transformers toy line, stating that the Alternate Mode includes storage for the Robot Mode's weapon(s) is like stating that the toy includes printed instructions for conversion. Including weapon storage as a key perk implies a lack of creativity in the toy design with a hint of desperation from the marketing department. But this garbage truck incorporates weapon storage well. The weapon--a pair of translucent blue blades--slide into the garbage bin and secured. A sliding switch on top of the garbage bin retracts the blades and hides them from view. When the blades are exposed from the garbage truck and viewed from above, they resemble the wings of a housefly. Since garbage attracts flies, this visual fits.
At first glance the vehicle seems small for a $19.99 Voyager Class Transformers toy. It is not much bigger than the $9.99 Deluxe Class Transformers cars and is barley longer than a dollar bill. But this garbage truck looks great. The wheels roll well and the garbage truck has some nice paneling detail in the garbage bin and front bumper. This is a very convincing Alternate Mode for Wreck-Gar provided no one flips him over. To do so would expose Wreck-Gar's head and arms from the undercarriage. Having Robot Mode portions blatantly visible really ruins the illusion of the Alternate Mode.
Following the simple instructions, the garbage truck unfolds and converts into the Autobot rookie Wreck-Gar. In an additional nod to G1 Wreck-Gar, Transformers Animated Wreck-Gar is primarily orange. He has gray hands, thighs, and a gray chest. His feet, knees, forearms, neck, and abdomen are black. The red fuel tanks now form his shoulders. Wreck-Gar's head is fashioned after an orange portable television complete with gray handle, dials, and bent antenna. He has a white face with black facial hair and blue light piping for the eyes. Wreck-Gar has a smirk of overconfidence or gullibility. The bladed weapons stored in the garbage truck can attach to wheels on his arms as pincers. Or the blades can attach together and form a shield mounted on the arm.
Wreck-Gar has great articulation thanks to the joints in his knees, waist, shoulders, elbows, and neck. His large hands each have a set of moving fingers capable of grasping other Transformers weapons and accessories. The garbage bin resembles a backpack in Robot Mode. He did use his garbage bin as a backpack in the cartoon. The main problem with Wreck-Gar in Robot Mode is that his backpack renders him top heavy, which makes him prone to falling backwards in some poses.
Wreck-Gar has more than nostalgia and celebrity voice talent going for him. His toy is top notch as well after forgiving its minor flaws. Fans should look forward to purchasing this toy and future episodes of Wreck-Gar in the Transformers Animated cartoon series...