Bestselling Toy Chests & Organizers in 2020
Katabird Storage Bin for Toy Storage, Collapsible Chest Box Toys Organizer with Lid for Kids Playroom, Baby Clothing, Children Books, Stuffed Animal, Gift Baskets
3 Sprouts Kids Toy Chest - Storage Trunk for Boys and Girls Room
Delta Children Deluxe Multi-Bin Toy Organizer with Storage Bins , Natural/Primary
- Sturdy wood construction with Natural finish
- Recommended location:Indoor.The Delta Toy Organizer includes four regular size bins and three double size bins and 2 extra large bins
- The9 rugged bins are removable
- Measures: 12"D x 36"W x 24"H
- Easy assembly
Tot Tutors Kids' Toy Storage Organizer with 12 Plastic Bins, Natural/Primary (Primary Collection)
KidKraft Austin Toy Box, Grey Fog
- Safety hinge on lid protects young fingers from getting pinched
- Doubles as a bench for additional seating
- Helps keep bedrooms tidy and organized
Delta Children Multi-Bin Toy Organizer, Nick Jr. PAW Patrol
- Recommended for ages 3-6
- Made of engineered wood, solid wood and fabric
- Assembled dimensions: 24.61"L x 11.81"W x 26.57"H
- Easy assembly. Featuring six uniquely sized fabric bins supported by a sturdy wood frame
- Meets or exceeds all safety standards set by the CPSC
Little Tikes Bright 'n Bold Toy Chest - Green/Blue
- Holds 6 cubic feet of toy storage
- Two removable bins hold small toys for better organization
- Detachable lid for safety
- Durable plastic construction
- Complements Bright 'N' Bold Table and Chairs; Made in USA
Eggsnow Toy Chest Toys Storage Bin Box Collapsible Toy Organizer Vehicles Collector Toy Box with Play Mat for Toys and Clothes-Blue(Toy Cars Not Included)
Delta Children MySize 9 Bin Plastic Toy Organizer, Grey
- AGE RANGE: Recommended for ages 3-6
- A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING: Nine (9) plastic bins in varying sizes easily stow books, toys, art supplies or books
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Frame is made from strong wood, bins are made of durable plastic
- IDEAL SIZE: Assembled Dimensions: 33.375" W x 11.75" D x 23.5" H Small bins: 11.5"L x 7.75"W x 5"H Large bins: 15.25"L x 11.5"W x 5"H
Gimars Easy Carrying 22x15" Well Standing Toy Chest Baskets Storage Bins for Dog Toys, Kids & Children Toys, Blankets, Clothes - Perfect for Playroom & Living Room
- Upgrade Basket Size - 22" L x 15" W x 13" H, larger than other original one, great storage solution for kids toys, dogs toys, baby diapers, books, clothes and blankets; Keeps everything nice and organized, looks great in any room
- Well Standing and Sturdy Construction - Comes with 6 pcs plastic inserts along the sides to keep the sides upright; Wire-Framed for stability, stiff enough sides to contain anything you need. Firm handles on both ends make it easy to carry around
- Water Proof Coating Inside and Durable Jute Tote - Water Proof PE Coating for bath toys storage and makes it very sturdy and easy to clean; Natural jute material make it durable and not easily ripped or punctured
- Stylish and Collapsible- Light weight toy storage could fold to 1'' in height, neatly for storage when not in use; Adorable owl design keeps baby's toy mess manageable, easy for children to get toys out and learning how to put back toys when done playing
- Risk Free Purchase - 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee. Click on the 'add to cart', NOW!
MAGDESIGNER 2 Baskets Kids' Toys Storage Organizer with Wheels Can Move Everywhere Large Basket Natural/Primary (Primary Collection) (2 White)
- Toys Organizer Size : 17 inch Length *13.8 inch Width* 9.4 inch Height.
- Removable toys storage basket with wheels for playtime and easy clean up.
- Easy to assemble toys organizer for books,blocks, crayons, toy trucks, dolls, and more is great for boys and girls ages 3 years and up,Also you can storage other things you can think .
- The toys baskets used safety Plastic material and without any smell ,designed with wheels move any direction and stable .
- The organizer can put basket one to one on it ,and save space ,also you can easy to clean your room ,Push and pull it . Perfect!!!( Notice : Choose is your can choose any colors by yourself , we will shipped from US Warehouse,if you choose ,give me a seller notes.)
G.U.S. Kids Collapsible Toy Chest with Flip-Top Lid, Large, Ivory
- LARGER SIZE FOR LARGER TOYS -- At 30x15x16 inches, this toy chest from Great Useful Stuff is up to 40% larger than other toy chests available out there, meaning that you can store more, larger toys in here with no problem whatsoever - without having to spend more
- STRONG, STURDY DESIGN -- We know that a toy box is required to handle loads of toys & other playroom stuff, and that's exactly why we've equipped this toy chest with a simple yet strong, and elegant yet sturdy design that's sure to last for years to come
- NO MORE MESS -- With the bespoke, collapsible design of this toy chest, it's easy to clear all the mess in your kid's playroom in a jiffy! But hey, this is not any ordinary toy bin - when not in use, you can simply fold it flat and tuck it away, out of sight
- CARRY IT ANYWHERE -- We have made sure that this simple solution to all the toy-mess in your house is easy to carry anywhere & everywhere - thanks to a pair of built-in handles, in addition to amazingly powerful loop and hook closures & a flip-flop lid!
- WASH WITHOUT A HASSLE -- These toy chests use 600 Denier Nylon fabric that is lightweight & durable - What's more, you can easily wipe it clean without worrying about water damage! No need to litter toys around - just click "Add to Cart" & order the largest & strongest toy chest out there right now!
Delta Children Deluxe Multi Bin Organizer, Sesame Street
- Recommended for ages 2plus ; Made of engineered wood, solid wood and fabric
- Large bins: 17" x 9.75" x 9"; medium bins: 11" x 10" x 4.5"; small bins: 9.5" x 9" x 4.5"
- Overall dimensions: 37.01"L x 11.81"W x 26.38"H
- Easy assembly
- Meets or exceeds all safety standards set by the CPSC and ASTM
- Recommended for ages 2+ ; Made of engineered wood, solid wood and fabric
Building a Cedar Lined Wooden Chest
Easy plans to build a cedar lined wooden chest 24Wx36Lx24H
Trim boards for corners To cover screws. Plan screws so a radius can be cut ( cut before screwing best) to match other radices if desired. See photo. Need 8 total 2 ea for all 4 corners for appearance. Cut to 3/4x2 1/2x24 will work good for trim.
The rail ( ladder looking trim on front in photo) purchased from Lowes also. Optional, With corner trim, cut this rail to fit inside the 2 front front trim pieces. Mount flush with top of chest.
Handle to mount on front edge of lid for ease of opening. I mounted a knob on top surface to be different..
Something to make a fixture with. See below, Wood is best or cardboard can be used.
I use the project boards from Lowes which can be purchased in various sizes. Using 3/4x24x36 boards allows for very little cutting. These boards are used for the sides, bottom and lid. For the ends I used a board 24x48 and cut into 2 pieces 22.5x24L.
First think of what you are doing. I hope my rough sketche help. Diagram should be available and I can be contacted for info.
Check the width and flatness of two 3/4"x24x36" boards choose the best piece for the lid, next best for front and back of chest.
Cut two boards for ends from the (3/4x24x48) board to 3/4x22 1/2x24 2 pieces. (saw cut width does not matter) Height will be slightly short. Align on top edge of box. Or use 3/4x24x72 board. project board. If staining and or varnishing then do that after sanding.( easier for me) Follow all instructions and follow all safety precautions closely.
Using corner clamps if available fasten one end and one side together, using a few nails to quickly hold them. (screw later) place the end pieces on the ends inside of the side boards for the 24" width. (the 2 sides 3/4 thick, 1 1/2 + 22.5 wide end piece = 24" total. Connect the other end and side together, then connect the 4 pieces together. Be sure to fasten them square with flat joints so ends match. After completing the connection of two sides and two ends proceed with drilling and screwing the box together. if cutting radius in chest and outer trim then cut trim and Trim raidus so screws in chest can be placed so as not to show.
Cut the 1x4 into strips of 1x1 fitting to 2.750 (2 3/4) inches from bottom of front and back sides to the top of support piece. This is so the bottom can be screwed to them and a design can be cut below the bottom piece if desired. Use 1 1/4 length screws for bottom support. Align screws for radius cut. See below.
If cutting radius design do that now. make fixture by laying out a piece of wood or cardboard. 1x4x6" punch center point center of width 2", 3 1/2 from the end see sketch. Hold end of fixture to the board to be cut align center of fixture with position of radius and with A divider or (2 nails a string) 5- 78 apart. One nail on center punch of fixture then scratch a line for radius, leaving. 2.75(2 3/4) from end of front and back boards for feet 2 3/4 wide. Radius 9 1/4Wx2 3/8 deep. see drawing. 2 3/8 deep means they cut into the Bottom Support 3/8" so place support screws away from deepest radius center point.
Use the edge of box that does line up best for top of chest. Sanding can help remedy and imperfection.
Screw bottom down on to the supports. Depth of chest interior should be close to 20.5"
Lid piece should fit existing box, you will want the front and back edge of lid to fit closely to front and back sides of chest. leave off until finished inside the interior. when aligning the hinge be sure to flush all sides and ends of lid to box for the best match you can achieve.
Mounting lid: Be careful to align edges. Use a piano hinge (also known as bar hinge I believe.) Screw hinge with screws provided on lid and back side. Align the center of hinge on mating surface of lid and chest back side of chest. see that hinge works and lid lays on top of chest. other type of hinges could be used maybe easier. Apply varnish until happy with the finish.