Bestselling Toy Building Sets in 2020
K'NEX 70 Model Building Set - 705 Pieces - Ages 7+ Engineering Education Toy
- CLASSIC PIECES - This set comes with 705 classic K'NEX parts and pieces. These rods and connectors all attach to one another in different ways, allowing kids to create a multitude of shapes, figures, and models with ease. The snap fit pieces stick together securely and can be easily reassembled into other creations
- REAL MOVING PARTS - Unlike other building toys, K'NEX allows kids to create unique models that actually move. Kids can make interactive toys using K'NEX parts whether it's wheels, rotors, wings, and tracks. Making rolling cars, working amusement park rides, or a transforming animal isn't just a dream when you have this building set!
- CONVENIENT STORAGE -It can be a problem to store small plastic toy parts into one place, and the last thing you want is them getting lost! Keep all the K'NEX parts in one place that is easy to access. Store all those precious pieces in this handy treasure chest that kids will always love to open. Packaging may vary.
- VERSATILE - The included instruction booklet shows builders how to create 70 unique models with its step-by-step instructions. This toy is ideal for boys and girls aged 7+ and up, as they can make anything that their minds can come up with. Foster imagination and creativity with the sheer amount of models to be made with the K'NEX 70 Model Building Set.
- STEAMagination - It's the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, & math) with a child's natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K'NEX building set. Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS - K'NEX supports key areas of a child's developmental growth. As they click the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they're strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness, and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY - K'NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE - Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We'll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
ZOOB BuilderZ 250 Piece Kit
- 250 colorful ZOOB Pieces, expandable and compatible with all other ZOOB sets
- Create the ZOOBasuraus or a ZOOBcycle
- Represents STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) principles, open ended toys to construct, engineer, explorer and experiment
- Includes 250 ZOOB Pieces in a durable plastic storage tub and 6 instruction guides
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older
K’NEX – 35 Model Building Set – 480 Pieces – For Ages 7+ Construction Education Toy (Amazon Exclusive)
TINKERTOY 30 Model Super Building Set – 200 Pieces – For Ages 3+ Preschool Educational Toy (Amazon Exclusive)
VIAHART Brain Flakes 500 Piece Interlocking Plastic Disc Set | A Creative and Educational Alternative to Building Blocks | Tested for Children's Safety | A Great STEM Toy for Both Boys and Girls!
- Every Jar Has More Than 500 (!) Pieces and Includes an Idea Booklet with Instructions to Build a Brain Flakes Ball! | Discs Click Together Easily For Ages 5+ (Some children as young as 3 years have no problem) | Discs measure 1.3 Inches (3.3cm) across
- Child Safe | Tested for compliance with ASTM F963-11 US CPSIA Regulations | Brain Flakes discs are BPA, lead, heavy metal, and phthalate free
- Both Boys and Girls Love Brain Flakes Disks! | Teaches Spatial Thinking | Engineers Start Here! Give Your Child The Skills Today! | Hours of Play and Tons of Awesome Creations!
- SIZE AND WEIGHT | Product Measures 5 x 5 x 8 in inches | 12.7 x 12.7 x 20.4 in centimeters | Product Weighs Approximately 1.9 lbs / 0.9 kgs | These dimensions and weight do not include the packaging | Watch our video to learn more about this product: youtube.com/watch?v=CHJojV43pzk
- 30 day no questions asked return policy and FREE returns!
EverEarth Toddler Workbench with Tools. Wooden Building Set Hammer Toy
- 5 TOOLS & BENCH - This toddler workbench and tool set includes: toy hammer, wrench, flat head screw driver, pretend saw, and working bench vice
- YOU ALSO GET - Wooden nails for hammering, screws, nuts and bolts, boards with holes, and a workbench top with threaded holes for screwing
- KID-SAFE - Kids tools are designed for safe pretend play. Smoothly-finished and stained with non-toxic, BPH-free, water-based paint
- ECO-FRIENDLY WOOD - Sustainably harvested and environmentally friendly toddler wooden workbench and tools
- COMPACT DESIGN - Designed for play while sitting, kneeling or on a table top. Fun, yet small in size so it can tuck away on a shelf. Perfect for crowded playrooms and apartments
Melissa & Doug Wooden Construction Building Set in a Box (48 pcs)
- 48-piece wooden building set
- Includes 12 bolts, 8 nuts, 16 building boards, 6 blocks, screwdriver, and storage box.
- Storage box is predrilled so it can become part of a structure too!
- Illustrated building guides show how to create a crane, motorcycle, airplane, and race car.
- Promotes counting, sorting, and fine motor skills; encourages problem solving and constructive play.
MANVE Magnetic Blocks Building Toys Set, Magnetic Tiles, Educational Toys for Baby/Kids? 87Pcs DELUXE SET?
FUNTOK Marble Run Toy, Marble Race Coaster Set Marble Run Railway Toys Construction Building Blocks Toys Set Gift For Kids Toddler 105pcs
Krazy Gears Gear Building Toy Set - Interlocking Learning Blocks - Motorized Spinning Gears - 81 Piece Playground Edition
- VALUT SET - Our 81 piece gear toy encourages hours of fun, critical thinking and problem solving. Each set comes with interlocking blocks, gears of varying sizes, swing set, see saw, merry go round, figurines and more! A motorized spinning gear inspires creativity, imagination and the learning of engineering skills for children at a young age.
- CREATIVE FREEDOM - The colorful jigsaw puzzle construction toy creates a fun atmosphere of strategic thinking, stimulates your child's brain and develops important problem solving, logic and motor skills. There is no wrong way to build the set! Allow your child the creative freedom to piece together countless variations day after day.
- EDUCATION - Krazy Gears is not only a great learning tool that encourages learning of mechanics and engineering, it is also an innovative toy set with 6 different colors to help children focus their learning on colors, matching, sorting and identifying. Inspire early child development while using imagination and critical thinking to create hours of fun.
- BATTERY POWERED - Unlike other building block gear sets, Krazy Gears comes with a built in motor. A flick of a button is all it takes to spin all the gears automatically without the need of manually cranking it. Only one AA battery is required. (batteries not included)
- GIFT - If one set is not enough to keep your kids excited, buy two or three and bring the fun to new heights! With multiple sets the possibilities are almost endless. Keep inventing new designs and build Krazy Gear megastructures using the same gears and blocks. Ages 3 and up. Adults' supervision is recommended.
ZOOB BuilderZ S.T.E.M. Challenge
- Design and build cool, wacky creations
- Solve challenges, such as hitting targets and making balls bounce
- Build a catapult, zip line, trampoline and more
- Includes 175 ZOOB pieces, 4 wheels, a ball, 24 rubber bands, 2 foam play pads, string, challenge cards and 5 instruction guides
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older
AWESOME Unlimited Creation Cubes 100 Piece Snap Unit Cubes Centimeter Cube and Interlocking Building Set STEM Toy | Promote Color Sorting & Math Counting Skills
- DURABLE | Pieces easily snap together and are designed to withstand rough play. Your child can explore their wild imagination with this high quality innovative building set.
- CREATIVE | With about 100 bold & brightly colored pieces to choose from, the options are endless. Build flowers, animals, cars, worlds and more by clicking pieces in place.
- EDUCATIONAL | Link together pieces while improving independent play, hand eye coordination, spatial skills & dexterity. Great for sensory development, occupational therapy and autistic individuals.
- SAFE | Toys are stored in adorable reusable bag for easy clean up. Unlimited Creation Cube is made from non-toxic, BPA free polyethylene, LAB TEST APPROVED! Ideal from age 3 to adult. Please supervise small children.
- CUSTOMER GUARANTEE | AWESOME CHOICE values you! If you are unhappy with the quality of your product, please contact us within 30 days for your money back.
Learning Resources Candy Construction Building Set, 92 Pieces
- Build sweet structures with sticks, swirls, gumdrops, and more
- Boost fine motor and early STEM skills
- 92 pieces in a variety of fun, familiar designs
- Features activity guide with step-by-step building directions
- Fun for ages 4+
Toy Review: Bathtime Pal Barney by Fisher Price
Although Barney is a lovable dinosaur that children enjoy, Fisher Price needs to work on the Barney Bath Buddy product.
Now, I don't really have anything against Barney. I just find him to be a bit strange. When I found out that Barney is now also a bath toy, I felt that he became just a bit stranger. However, for the sake of keeping a three year old happy, we picked up a Barney Bathtime Pal made by Fisher-Price. We bought Barney for 12.99 which I thought was a bit steep for a bath doll, but it seems a bit different and unique so I thought, "Why not?" A Barney that my daughter can throw in the bath with her ( she is big time bubble bath fan, thank goodness) is surely to keep her occupied and entertained while she gets clean. So Barney was adopted from Toys R Us and came home with us.
One would think Barney Bathtime Pal would be made out of rubber since his main mission is to be a bath buddy. This Barney is made out of a soft terry cloth material. Barney as usual, is purple with a green belly, and is smiling showing what is supposed to be very white teeth. Barney has on his own swimming trunks ( FINALLY he put some clothes on). The shorts are board style in blue, with orange designs and a yellow drawstring. He also has yellow toes that match the drawstring. Barney has a little hook on top of his head that almost resembles a Teletubbie, but really it is for hanging him up to dry after a bath. Barney stands about 9 1/2 inches.
This little dinosaur was an instant smash with my 4 year old. She makes Barney dive, swim, flip, and wash every part of his body. I've had to drag her out of the bath a few times because her little skin was wrinkling from being in the water too long. However, she would just bring Barney right along with her ( NOT A GOOD IDEA). The terry cloth absorbs the water and it seems to take forever to get all the water out of Barney. So in the meantime, there is water sloshing out of Barney everywhere he goes. My daughter has the habit of playing Ring around the Rosey with Barney (well, she DID.. I had to put a stop to that one) and water just swings out of Barney like he is a water gun. Even after I rung him out, he still had water. That's where the hanger would come into good use. However, Barney needs to hang at least 24 hours without being bathed in order to dry out completely. Also, the material gets a bit worn down after a few baths, and Barney turns a lighter shade of purple. Barney does not maintain the "new" toy look for too long. I haven't washed him yet ( he is machine washable and can be machine dried) but I am sure that his looks will probably wear down a bit more.
Can I recommend Barney the bath buddy? Even though my daughter has a fantastic time with him, I wouldn't purchase him if I had it to do over. For the price I paid and the fact Barney sheds his water everywhere, he is just not worth it. My daughter feels he is not only a bath toy but a toy for everywhere, and if he was not made of cloth, that may be so. He just doesn't seem like too much a of a bath toy to me. Barney would be better suited as just another stuffed animal. The only thing that really differentiates Barney from a stuffed animal is the hook on his head and the board shorts that makes it seem like he is ready for some water fun. Also, from the time I have purchased Barney, I have noticed that he has went down signifigantly in price. There is a definate reason why.