Bestselling Toilet Paper Storage in 2020
InterDesign Kent Free Standing Toilet Paper Holder – Spare Roll Storage for Bathroom, Brown
mDesign Modern Over The Tank Hanging Toilet Tissue Paper Roll Holder and Reserve for Bathroom Storage - Stores 3 Extra Rolls, Holds Jumbo-Sized Rolls - Durable Metal Wire - Chrome
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: This compact, space-saving toilet paper holder has room to store three rolls of toilet tissue; Holds even jumbo-sized rolls of toilet tissue; Ideal for small bathrooms with little storage space; Easy access to toilet paper, and great for entertaining - guests will know where to find extra toilet paper when needed
- EASY TO INSTALL: Holder is quick and easy to install with no hardware or assembly required; Simply hang over toilet tank, right underneath the lid; They hook is lined with foam to keep surfaces scratch free; Maximize unused space to store extra toilet paper
- COMPACT DESIGN: Space-saving design fits perfectly into small bathroom and powder room spaces; Use in guest bathrooms, half bathrooms and anywhere that storage space is limited; Great for bathrooms without wall mount fixtures; Ideal for RVs, campers, boats and cabins
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made from sturdy steel wire with a durable rust-resistant finish; Foam backing on hanging hook; Designed to withstand moisture-rich bathroom environments; Easy Care - Wipe clean with damp cloth
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 5.6" diameter x 17.5" high
InterDesign Orb Free Standing Toilet Paper Holder – Spare Roll Storage for Bathroom, Pearl White/Chrome (87040)
InterDesign Classico Tulip Free-Standing Toilet Paper Holder – Spare Roll Storage for Bathroom, Chrome
mDesign Soft Cotton Fabric Bathroom Storage Bin Basket with Coated Interior Handles - Organizer for Towels Extra Toilet Tissue Rolls and Closets, Cabinets, Shelves - Rectangular, Light Gray
- INSTANT ORGANIZATION: This soft organizer storage bin keeps bathroom room clutter under control by storing all of your everyday essentials; Store and organize makeup brushes, eyeshadow palettes and other cosmetics; Great for shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, body wash, mouthwash, face wipes, body lotion, hand soaps, hand towels, bath towels, loofahs, hair brushes, styling tools and combs
- ATTACHED HANDLES: The easy to grab handles make it easy to move on and off closet shelves and out of drawers and cabinets; The coated interior makes it easy to clean if soaps, lotions, after shave or perfumes spill
- STYLISH STORAGE: These versatile storage bins are perfect for closets, shelves, dresser drawers, linen closets, dresser tops and cabinets; Use together to create a large organizational set or use independently - whatever fits your space and needs; Works for baby, children, tweens, teens and adults; Perfect for any bedroom, hall and mudroom closet in homes, apartments, condos, dorms, campers, RVs and more
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Made from durable, breathable cotton with a coated interior; Top reinforced with steel insert for stability; Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 10.5" x 6.5" x 9" high
YAMAZAKI home Plate Toilet Paper Stocker
- Place decorative items or phones on top
- Perfect for use in restaurants or office buildings
- Light and easy to carry around
- Fits in small space, easy to store
- Designed in Japan
mDesign Decorative Free Standing Toilet Paper Holder Stand with Storage for 3 Rolls of Toilet Tissue - for Bathroom/Powder Room - Holds Mega Rolls - Durable Metal Wire - Bronze
- FUNCTIONAL STORAGE: This standing toilet paper holder provides instant storage for 3 rolls of extra toilet paper; Open top and cutaway front makes grabbing a reserve roll of toilet tissue quick and easy; Great when entertaining - your guests will know where to find extra rolls of toilet paper when needed; Perfect for small spaces where storage is limited, it tucks neatly beside or behind the toilet seat and the natural organic vine pattern detail elevates this from basic to stylish storage
- FREE STANDING DESIGN: This free standing toilet paper holder and dispenser is easy to move anywhere in the bathroom; Perfect for bathrooms with no wall mount fixtures; Great for guest bathrooms half baths, powder rooms, and smaller spaces where storage is limited; Use in homes, apartments, condos, RVs, campers, and cabins to create instant storage space; Ideal for small space living and tiny homes
- RAISED BASE: Raised feet ensure that toilet paper stays off bathroom floors so rolls are always clean, dry and ready to use; Even holds jumbo sized rolls
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of strong steel wire with a durable rust-resistant finish; Easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 6.25" diameter x 15.25" high
Yoga Cat Decorative Paper Towel Holder or Toilet Paper Holder by Comfify - Adorable “Downward Dog” Pose Kitty- Cast Iron Paper Towel Stand - Antiqued Cast Iron Storage - Multiple uses - 19” tall.
Free Standing White Toilet Paper Bathroom Cabinet Holder
- The slim design fits well in even small bathrooms, yet still holds up to four king size rolls of toilet paper
- A cut-out at the top of the cabinet allows for pop-up tissue dispensing
- Made of wood with a white finish, the cabinet fits into almost any bath decor
- The cabinet is perfectly sized for small bathrooms, powder rooms and baths with pedestal sinks
- The unit assembles easily, with all needed parts included
InterDesign York Free Standing Toilet Paper Holder – Spare Roll Storage for Bathroom, Brushed Stainless Steel/Chrome
mDesign Modern Plastic Toilet Tissue Paper Roll Holder Canister Stand with Lid - Vertical Bathroom Storage for 3 Rolls of Toilet Tissue - Holds Large Mega Rolls - Slate Gray
- FUNCTIONAL STORAGE: This standing toilet paper holder provides instant storage for 3 rolls of extra toilet paper; The lid is easy to open with small open grip at the top; Great when entertaining - your guests will know where to find extra rolls of toilet paper when needed; Ideal for small spaces where storage is limited, it tucks neatly beside or behind the toilet seat and keeps your toilet paper concealed for a neat and tidy bathroom
- FREE STANDING DESIGN: This round canister is portable and easy to move anywhere in the bathroom; Perfect for bathrooms with no wall mount fixtures; Great for guest bathrooms, half baths, powder rooms, and smaller spaces where storage is limited; Use in homes, apartments, condos, RVs, campers, cabins and tiny homes to create instant storage space; Allows you to maximize even a small corner space - ideal for small space living
- CONTAINED BASE: The reserve toilet tissue holder is designed to ensure that toilet paper stays off bathroom floors so rolls are always clean, dry and ready to use; Generously sized - accommodates regular, mega and jumbo-sized toilet paper rolls; Wide circumference makes refilling and grabbing new rolls out of the bin quick and easy
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable BPA and Chlorine free shatter-resistant plastic; Will not rust - perfect for moisture rich bath environments; Wipe clean with a damp cloth; MADE IN USA
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 6" diameter x 15.3" high
Paper Towel Holder or Free Standing Toilet Paper Holder- Cast Iron Giraffe Paper Holder - Versatile and Decorative Bathroom Toilet Paper Holder or Stand Up Paper Towel Holder - Rust Brown by Comfify
Zenna Home 7666ST, Toilet Paper Canister, Polished Stainless Steel
- Holds 3 double rolls
- Rust resistant stainless steel
- Polished finish
- Enclosed design keeps toilet tissue clean and dry
Recycle Paper Towel Rolls into Starter Pots for Plant Seedlings
You can make your own pots to start your seedlings in with paper towel rolls or toilet paper rolls.
All you do is cut a paper towel roll into three parts or a toilet paper roll into two parts. Then you have little pots that you can start your seedlings into. Each little seedling pot dose not have a bottom but that is ok since you will need to put them into a tray anyway.
Make a tray out of a box. A low box will work best or you can cut off a box so that is it about three or four inches high. A shoe box will work well for a tray for your seedlings to start in.
Place a plastic bag on the bottom of your tray so that water can not leak out when you water your seedlings. Then place your cut off paper towel and toilet pieces into the tray so that they are open side up and the open bottom is on the bottom of the tray. Pack the cut cylinders up tight against each other so that they do not tip over and the fill the cylinders up with soil like a seedling starting mix. Pack the soil into the cylinders tightly.
Then you are ready to plant your seeds into the starting pots. Plant the seeds like the directions for the seeds tell you to.
When your seedlings are all grown and ready to plant in your garden you can take the seedling pots out of the tray one at a time and place then in your garden. You can cut the sides of the seedling pots if they are still tough but most likely they will be rotted by the time you will be planting your seedlings and they will finish disintegrating in the ground.
Once the seedlings are planted in your garden the roots of the seedlings will be able to grow right through the old deteriorating roll and make strong healthy plants.Making seedling pots out of paper towel rolls is simple and you can grow some great seedlings in them.