Bestselling Toilet Lid Decals in 2020
3D Wall Decals Stickers Hole View Vivid Cat and Dog Decals Removable Art Stickers for Bathroom Room/Kids Room/Refrigerator Decoration 4pcs
WHAT ON EARTH Exclusive It's a Squirrel! Toilet Seat Lid Tattoo Cover - Round
- Surprise guests with this hilarious toilet seat cover
- It makes a perfect gift for your favorite prankster
- Blends in convincingly with the toilet seat lid
- Easily removable decal that adheres to non-wooden toilet seats easily
- Doubles as great entertainment for your cat
Toilet Tattoos, Toilet Seat Cover Decal, Tidal Treasures Seashells, Size Elongated
- Is Removable
- Is Reusable
- Is Hygienic
- Wipes Clean
- Quick and easy application
Aim Like a Jedi and not a Trooper-Star Wars Toilet seat lid Decal (7x11, Black)
- 11 colors available see product description. Item is a decal only, toilet lid not included.
- Detailed application instructions included. For produce authenticity, look for our Kreative Decals logo.
- All sizes are in inches. Custom sizes are available. Just message us with your size request for a price quote.
- Easy to apply on hard surfaces such as Walls, windows, doors, and mirrors. Made in the USA.
- *Images and color are for display/example purposes only and may not reflect the actual size and/or color of the item.
Floralby 3D Cute Cat Wall Art Sticker Home Office Decor Bathroom Toilet Lid Cover Decal (3#)
- Cute 3D cat sticker, impressive and strong visual impact, bring happy mood to you.
- Perfect decoration for closestool, making more funny for your bathroom.
- It also can be used on wall, tablet, laptop, refrigerator door etc.
- Features: 3D Cat, Easy to Apply, wall, living room, Bathroom Decoration
- Size: 25cm x 16.5cm/9.84" x 6.50" (Approx.)
BIBITIME Bathroom Toilet Seat Cover Decals Sticker Vinyl Toilet Lid Decal Decor (12.99" x 15.35", Lotus Flower Carps)
- Bathroom Toilet Seat Cover Decals Sticker Vinyl Toilet Lid Decal
- Size approx:33 * 39 cm & 12.99" * 15.35"(Defined size is normal, please mainly in kind)
- This style decal is sure to bring your bathroom with a feeling of cool and peace. Gather your families here and have fun.
- Special pattern design for this is decorative and make your bathroom toilet special. It will give an amazing touch to your bathroom interior.
- A beautiful art decal for your bathroom or toilet will give your room a refreshing look, create an enchanting atmosphere.
Wandkings Toilet Lid Decal "Frog with Lifesaver" - 11.8 x 15.7 Inch
DNVEN (14"w X 16"h) Floating Bottles Message in a Bottle Seashell Starfish Bathroom Toilet Seat Lid Cover Decals Stickers
Dnven (13"w X 15"h) Tropical Fish Undersea Ocean Under Water Bathroom Toilet Seat Lid Cover Decals Stickers
Boodecal Welcome to The Beach - Toilet Lid Cover Stickers for Bathroom Seat Peel and Stick Decals 15x 12 Inches
- High Quality Wall Decals by BooDecal, Please Purchase Products Provided by BooDecal Brand. It would be the wonderful decoration for your wall, also the surprised gifts for your lovely kids.
- Package including -- 1 x wall sticker; 1 x transfer. Please note photo isn't to scale.
- Environmental PVC -- non-toxic, nonradiative and no harm to the wall.
- Application Life -- Its service life lasts for more than 5 years because of its high quality.
- Delivering Time -- You would receive it in a short time of 3-5 business days.
Toilet Tattoos TT-1012-O Blue Sponge Decorative Applique for Toilet Lid, Elongated
- Wipes clean
- Quick and easy application
Toilet Tattoos TT-X622-O The 3 Christmasteers Design Toilet Seat Applique, Elongated
- Wipes Clean
- Quick and easy application
BERRYZILLA PUT ME DOWN Decal Toilet Bathroom Seat Vinyl Sticker Sign Reminder for Him (Come with glowindark Monster switchplate decal) Stickerciti Brand
- BERRYZILLA is a registered trademark and StickerCiti is the only authorized seller of BERRYZILLA branded products.
- (( Proudly Made In The USA )) 2010 StickerCiti // Ships and sold ONLY by StickerCiti // PUT ME DOWN Decal and Glowindark switchplate Monster Decal Is a US Copyrighted design and owned by StickerCiti. " PUT ME DOWN (TM) " is an registered trademark
- APPROXIMATELY SIZE: 8 inch X 3 inch // Decal is Die Cut, there is No Background
- Not a printed sticker, and Not a cheap paper Sticker // Decal will come as 3 parts - the backing paper, the sticker itself, and the clear transfer tape.
- The Highest Quality Engineering Grade 7 Years Outdoor AVERY BRAND Vinyl
Will that Toilet Seat Give Me Herpes? Coping with Public Restroom Anxiety
It's totally normal to be afraid of what lurks on public toilet seats, but they're probably not as bad as you think.
As my husband and I drove across the state of South Dakota a few weekends ago, I noticed a trait in myself that I had never known before.
I am obsessed with public bathroom cleanliness.
Since I work from home and mostly go out to run short errands, I'm not used to needing public restrooms. Every once in a while, I'll use a restaurant bathroom, but only if it looks super clean. I refuse to use restrooms at Target and Walmart. Those toilets get so much traffic that it's creepy.
When I fly, I always use the paper seat covers provided -- but in most South Dakota bathrooms, paper seat covers are not available. (We're always a bit behind national trends. Okay -- a lot behind.)
So when I found myself driving for five hours across flat farmland and dilapidated ghost towns, finding restrooms was a challenge in itself. Finding clean restrooms? Almost impossible.
My husband earned the Husband of the Year award by locating a sparkling clean gas station restroom in Vivian, S.D. It looked like the restroom of a high-end restaurant, and the toilet seat literally sparkled. I didn't even feel the need to put down a protective covering of toilet paper.
Down the road, we found another acceptable restroom at a Ruby Tuesday, but I laid down toilet paper just in case. Vivian's restrooms triumphed throughout our trip as being the best, and we timed our driving so that we could stop there.
After we returned home, I Googled "fear of public restrooms" (a search I've been avoiding for a long, long time) to finally come to terms with how bad they really are. Could I really catch a disease or infection from a public toilet?
According to most articles I read, the answer is that yes, we can catch common colds and viruses from public bathrooms -- but mostly because we don't wash our hands after using the toilet, and then touch our mouths or eyes. E.coli, strep and other nasty bacteria can be found on toilet seats, but our skin serves as a protective barrier against it.
The EverydayHealth.com article "Can You Catch Germs from a Public Toilet Seat?" assured me that the chance of picking up herpes, HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases is miniscule because those organisms can't survive for long outside the body -- particularly on a cold, hard toilet seat. To infect someone, they would need to enter the body through an open cut, sore or mucous membrane.
Learning that public restrooms are safer than I thought has allowed me to breathe a bit easier. Since I am also obsessed with handwashing, I should be just fine. I'll still plan carefully when traveling so that I can use the greatest public restroom in South Dakota. Thanks, Vivian!