Bestselling Toilet Assistance & Safety Aids in 2020
Vive Toilet Rail - Bathroom Safety Frame - Medical Railing Helper for Elderly, Handicap, Disabled, Seniors - Bariatric Assist Handrail Grab Bar - Adjustable Height, Padded Arms Fit Most Toilet Seats
- FITS ALL STANDARD TOILETS: The toilet safety rail can be used with any toilet, standard or irregular. Rail handles easily adjust in height and width for a customized fit for every household. Handles can be adjusted from 21.5" to 26.5" wide providing a comfortable amount of space above the toilet. The rail handle height is also adjustable from 26" to 31.5" and each is leg is capped with a non-marking, anti-slip tip for additional safety and convenience.
- SIT AND STAND SAFELY: Supporting up to 300 pounds, the sturdy toilet rail provides additional safety and security when sitting down or standing up in the bathroom. Perfect for the elderly, handicapped and for those recovering from injury or surgery, the rail prevents slips and falls for peace of mind.
- EASY TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: Easy to assemble and install, the durable toilet rails work with most toilets, standard and irregular. No tools, drilling or cementing is required. The rails are installed and removed by utilizing the existing seat bolts. Lightweight and durable, the aluminum frame is also corrosion resistant, perfect for long term use.
- COMFORTABLE NON SLIP HANDLES: Rail handles are padded with a closed cell foam for pain-free support. The foam padding creates a comfortable, non-slip surface for a secure grip when sitting or standing. Handles and frame are also easily cleaned by wiping down with a standard disinfectant solution.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: Unconditional lifetime guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Carex Toilet Safety Rails, Toilet Handles For Elderly and Handicap, Bathroom Safety Aid and Handrail
- TOILET HANDLES FOR ELDERLY. Bars are great for the assisting the elderly at the toilet or sink.
- HANDICAP GRAB BARS. Great safety device for handicap or seniors who need a rail for support while standing up or sitting.
- EASY ASSEMBLY. Toilet grab bars are easy to setup and install.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE. Safety rails adjust from heights 27" to 33".
- 300lb WEIGHT CAPACITY. Toilet assist device that can handle persons weighing up to 300lbs.
Shower Handle Bar Offers Safe Grip with Strong Hold Suction Cup for Safety Grab in Bathroom ,Tub , Shower , Toilet Handrail Bath Aids to Assist Elderlies and Toddlers. (11.5 '') 1 Count
- STRONG BAR HANDLE GRIP it will give you steady confidence in a slippery area. Its strong suction cup design works on NON-POROUS flat surface even on tile, glass and acrylics
- WARNING - This balance bar is to be used ONLY to ASSIST and help Balance a person's body, not to stand full body weight. Use with caution and test proof the suction of cups before using it.
- STURDY AND SECURE made of plastic and ribbed-grip handles. Thanks to the handle's underside feature molded fingers your hands won't slip even when wet providing safety and security in bathroom, tub, shower and toilet handrail
- PORTABLE the balance assist bar handle is easy to install and remove, take it with you everywhere you need, just push down the locking latches to secure or flip them up to release.Please note that this device is solely meant to provide balance and excessive body weight should not be applied
- LIFETIME WARRANTY 100% guarantee refund policy. If it doesn't fulfill your expectations simply return for a full refund
Sammons Preston Toilet Aid, 18" Long Toilet Paper Tongs, Bottom Wiper Aids for Independent Daily Living, Wiping Aid for Bathroom Comfort, Lightweight Self-Wipe Hygiene Assistance Tool
- Lightweight toilet paper tongs assist patients and individuals who require assistance reaching and grabbing toilet paper and wiping their own bottom
- Lightweight, easy to use design for individuals with limited range of motion, inability to reach, or back pain preventing movement
- Ergonomic 18" tong design allows for single-handed wiping, with slightly angled ends for more precise use
- Reinforced durability with stainless steel build quality with vinyl coated handles
- Reinforced joint adds extra durability and stability to extend the life of the product
Able Life Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar - Tension Mounted Elderly Transfer Pole + Bathroom Grab Bar & Support Handle
- Tension mounted standing pole to be installed in any room without permanent installation
- Use as bathrom grab bar, chair standing handle, bedside support handle
- Support handle for additional stability while standing
- Height adjustable to fit flat ceilings of 7, 8, or 9 feet
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Medline's Guardian Toilet Safety Rail with Adjustable Height for Bathroom Safety, Toilet Assist, and Grab Bar
- Closed cell foam armrests provide a comfortable, sure grip
- Adjustable height 26"-31" (66-74cm) accommodates standard or elevated toilet seats
- Easy to clean aluminum frame mounts securely onto bowl with adjustable bracket 18"-24" (46-61cm)
- Height adjustment armrest to floor is 26"-31" (66-74cm); Width adjustment between armrests is 8"-24" (46-61cm); Overall depth at arm is 16.75" (43cm), at leg is 12" (30cm)
- Weight capacity 250pounds (114kg)
- Easy installation and adjustable height
- The maximum recommended weight is 300 pounds
Drive Medical Toilet Safety Rail
- Easy, tool-free assembly and installation
- Comes with soft, padded handles for comfort
- Width adjustable between handles
- Overall Dimensions: 16.25"(L) x 19.5"(W) x 11.5"(H); Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Width Between Arms: 16.5"-19.5"
Stander Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar - Elderly Tension Mounted Transfer Pole + Bathroom Assist Grab Bar - Iceberg White
Able Life Universal Stand Assist - Adjustable Standing Mobility Aid + Assist Handle for Couch Chair & Sofa + Dual Cushioned Support Handles for Fall Protection
Deluxe Toilet Safety Rack Support Frame Support Assist Safe Bathroom Handles NEW
- 27" Wide between bottom supports, Toilet safety support
- Helps the elderly and handicapped be more safe and independent
- Sturdy arms rise to meet the user, making it easier to sit and rise in safety
- Can hold up to 300 lbs, Includes a handy magazine rack and slip resistant padding at bottom
- Weights: 7.5 lbs, Dimensions: 26.25" H x 19" W x 29.5" D
Stander The Curve Grab Bar - Elderly Rotating Wall Mounted Ladder Assist Handle + Bathroom Grab Bar Toilet Aid
DMI Bedside Commode Chair, 500 lb Capacity Heavy-Duty Steel Commode Toilet Chair, Toilet Safety Frame, Medical Commode, Bariatric Commode, 500 lbs High Weight Capacity
- EASILY HAVE YOUR COMMODE CHAIR WHERE YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE needs it, by the bed, in the living room, or wherever is most convenient. FSA eligible
- A STURDY TOILET SAFETY FRAME AND COMMODE TOILET CHAIR that makes getting up and sitting down significantly easier while providing the stability you deserve. Easily positions over existing toilets. Supports up to 500 pounds
- EXTRA-WIDE SEAT WITH SUPPORT ARMS provides a sturdy platform with maximium stability. Gray powder-coated steel frame with matching plastic seat and arm rests. Features gray rubber anti-slip feet
- 7 QUART PAIL WITH LID AND HANDLE offers plenty of capacity and gently slides out from underneath the seat
- CONVENIENTLY ADJUSTS TO YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE'S HEIGHT from 16-1/2 to 23-1/2 inches in 1 inch increments. Width between the toilet safety frame arms is 23 inches and width between the legs is 24 inches. Depth is 17 inches. Weighs 19 pounds
Sky Shop-EASY LONG REACH STICK Comfort Wipe Bathroom Aid
How to Install Bathroom Safety Bars for the Elderly
A set a bathroom safety bars can provide needed stability for an elderly person stepping in and out of the bathtub. These are easy to install if you can use an electric drill.
While most people are familiar with the horizontal safety bars, there are actually three types of bars used for bathroom use. In addition to the horizontal safety bars there are vertical models which look like poles with a pattern on the surface to enhance friction. There are also angle safety bars, which are bent in an L shaped configuration. These are best used in situations where the person using them will require both hands to get safely in and out of the bathtub.
It is best to consult with a doctor or other professional when choosing what will be best for your bathroom. It is also important to make sure that you buy bathroom safety bars that are specifically manufactured to help the elderly or disabled out of a bathtub. This will allow you to make sure that they are strong enough to hold an elderly person's weight to prevent a fall. They also often come with detailed instructions to make sure that they are installed properly and should be followed carefully.
Because horizontal safety bars are the most commonly used by the elderly in a bathtub, this tutorial explains how to install this particular bathroom model. When installing them you will need a stud finder, an electric drill, a level, and tape measure. It is important to figure out the appropriate height to install them before you begin. This can vary according to the person using the bathroom, so be sure to place them at a height that is easily gripped when someone is standing in the bathtub.
Once you have figured out the height for the bathroom safety bars, the installation is fairly straightforward. Locate the studs that are in back of the bathtub on which you wish to install the safety bars. Mark where you would like to install each screw you need to install the bathtub safety bars, making sure that each is aligned with a stud. Then use a drill bit to make a pilot hole for each screw that is smaller than the screws you will be using. If you are drilling through tile, be sure to have a sharp masonry bit to do the work.
With the pilot holes drilled, you can then install the safety bar by using the screws that came with the kit to secure the bar. With the safety bars installed, you might want to do a bit of testing to make sure that you have installed them properly. Grabbing them and giving them a sharp yank is a good idea before you ask anyone to use them.
Installing safety bars can prevent an elderly user from falling in the bathtub, but only if they are properly installed. If you are unsure if you can complete this tutorial successfully, it is important to call a professional who can install them for your elderly relative.