Bestselling Toddler Wood Blocks in 2020
Melissa & Doug Wooden Building Blocks Set - 100 Blocks in 4 Colors and 9 Shapes
- 100 Solid wood blocks perfect for hours (and towers!) of fun
- Blocks come in four colors and nine shapes
- Ideal for building and introducing early math concepts
- A classic creative and educational activity
Cubbie Lee Premium Wooden Building Blocks Set - 100 pc for Toddlers Preschool Age - Classic Hardwood Plain & Colored Small Wood Block Pieces for Boys & Girls - Classic Build & Play Toy
- CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS CLASSIC TOY GIFT! - No child's playroom is complete without a set of classic wooden building blocks, and these colorful solid wood building blocks made by the children's wooden toy company, Cubbie Lee Toys, are just what you've been looking for!
- SUPERIOR VALUE & TOP-QUALITY YOU CAN FEEL: Made entirely from durable REAL juniper wood and painted in vibrant, bright colors, this 100 piece wooden blocks set is the kind of timeless quality gift parents and grandparents love to give to children. The blocks are sanded smooth, with no rough or sharp edges, and then given a thick coat of paint. These blocks feel as good as they look!
- BLOCKS ARE NOW EVEN LARGER: As of April 2018, all our 100 block set pieces are now 10% larger. Our customers said they wanted larger sized blocks, and we listened! These basic blocks are now even easier for little hands to grasp and build with and are well beyond the size of choking hazards.
- NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY - That's why this 100pc wood block set, like all Cubbie Lee Toy Company products are manufactured to exceed the most stringent of child safety standards. The wood used is sustainably sourced (certified by the Forest Stewardship Council) and the paint used is non-toxic, lead-free and phthalates-free. In fact, every Cubbie Lee Toy undergoes chemical tests for over 100 prohibited substances, and must pass choking hazard tests as well.
- INSPIRES IMAGINATIVE PLAY, CREATIVITY & FINE MOTOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Did you know that imaginative free-play is one of the best ways to stimulate mental development and growth in little children? This safe set not only provides engaged play-time for your children, but it also inspires creativity, encourages cooperation and fine motor skill development. That's the kind of toys we want our children to play with, and it's why all Cubbie Lee Toys are designed to not simply entertain, but inspire!
Melissa & Doug Standard Unit Solid-Wood Building Blocks With Wooden Storage Tray (60 pcs)
- 60 natural finished, smooth-sanded hardwood blocks to inspire hands-on, imaginative play
- Packaged in a handsome, wooden tray for easy storage
- Ideal for introducing early math concepts, including shapes, parts-to-whole, and sorting
- Exceptional quality and value
- Ages 3 years and up
Skoolzy 30 Wood Alphabet Blocks - Stacking ABC Letter Colors Wooden Blocks For Toddlers - Montessori Occupational Therapy Building Toys - Preschool Learning Toys Kindergarten Reading with Travel Tote
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden ABC/123 Blocks Set With Storage Pouch (50 pcs; colors may vary)
- 50 traditionally styled wooden alphabet blocks
- Colorful collection of pictures, letters, and numbers
- Perfect for word recognition, matching, stacking, and sorting
- Exceptional quality
- Ages 2 years and up
Melissa & Doug Classic ABC Wooden Block Cart Educational Toy With 30 Solid Wood Blocks
- A classic set that will last for years
- Includes 30 blocks and rolling cart
- Features numbers, letters and pictures to identify for vocabulary-building.
- A timeless classic and playroom staple
- Tremendous quality and value
Cubbie Lee 50 pc Classic Wooden Building Blocks Set w/ Storage Bucket - for 3, 4, 5 Year Preschool Age Kids - Hardwood Colorful Safe Wood Blocks for Boys & Girls - Basic Build & Play Stacking Toy
- CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS CLASSIC TOY GIFT! - No child's playroom is complete without a set of classic wooden building blocks, and these solid wood 50 piece wooden block set made by the children's wooden toy company, Cubbie Lee Toys, are just what you've been looking for! This set is ideal for 3, 4 and 5 year olds
- SUPERIOR VALUE & TOP-QUALITY YOU CAN FEEL: Made entirely from REAL juniper wood and painted in vibrant, bright colors, this 50 piece wooden blocks set is the kind of timeless quality gift parents and grandparents love to give to children. The block pieces are sanded smooth, with no rough or sharp edges, and then given a thick coat of paint. These blocks feel as good as they look!
- NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY - That's why this 50pc wood colored block set, like all Cubbie Lee Toy Company products are manufactured to exceed the most stringent of child safety standards. The wood used is sustainably sourced (certified by the Forest Stewardship Council) and the paint used is non-toxic, lead-free and phthalates-free. In fact, every Cubbie Lee Toy undergoes chemical tests for over 100 prohibited substances, and must pass choking hazard tests as well.
- INSPIRES IMAGINATIVE PLAY, CREATIVITY & FINE MOTOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Did you know that imaginative free-play is one of the best ways to stimulate mental development and growth in little children? This set not only provides engaged play-time for your children, but it also inspires creativity, encourages cooperation and fine motor skill development. That's the kind of toys we want our children to play with, and it's why all Cubbie Lee Toys are designed to not simply entertain, but inspire!
- COMES WITH CONVENIENT STORAGE BUCKET - This block set comes packaged inside a strong cardboard bucket with a plastic lid and handle for easy clean-up and storage!
JOYIN Toy 4 in 1 Wooden Educational Shape Color Sorting Puzzles Preschool Stacking Block Toddler Toys
ECR4Kids Hardwood School Classroom Building Shape Blocks for Kids (64-Piece Set)
- Hand-crafted standard unit blocks designed for children to play at daycare, school or at home
- Built with solid rubber wood for durability and rounded corners for added safety
- Includes 14 different shapes for toddlers to build different configurations
- Recommended for use by ages 3 and up
- GREENGUARD [GOLD] Certified for reducing chemical pollutants, improving air quality
Hape Maple Wood Kid's Building Blocks in Assorted Shapes and Sizes ,50 pieces
- 50 piece brightly colored wood block set
- Includes canvas bag for easy storage
- Perfect first block set for babies and toddlers
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials
- For ages 12 months - 3 years
Deluxe 50 Piece Hand-Crafted Wooden Building Blocks Set with Carrying Container - Hardwood Plain & Colored Wood Playing Toy Blocks for Boys & Girls - Durable Stacking Blocks for Toddlers Preschool age
- Hand-Crafted Quality Wood - 50 traditionally styled hand-crafted colorful wooden blocks; 4 stimulating bright colors and Natural wood
- No More Messy Rooms - Set includes a carrying container for convenient storage.
- Early Developmental Skills - Comprehensive Blocks set with multiple shapes to encourage a child's imaginative and creative cognitive skills.
- Durable and Sustainable Wood - Each piece is carefully crafted to make sure so there are no rough edges, ensuring safe play for kids and toddlers.
- Next Level Learning and Educational - An impressive blocks set that promotes color recognition, matching, stacking and sorting skills.
KMMall ABC Wooden Blocks Number and Animal Educational Toys 27 Pieces Solid Wood Blocks with Block Box
- Learning in a FUNNY way : 27 Pieces solid wood blocks with alphabet ,numbers and different patterns - Teach kids to learn basic knowledge while playing the blocks .
- Colorful Printing :Different colors on different blocks ,multiple colors can attract babies' interests .They will love them .
- Inspire Interests of Mathematics : Except alphabets , there are numbers from 0~9 on the blocks with which kids can combine numbers from 0~100 and improve their ability of mathematics.
- Not only numbers and alphabets : There are also many patterns of various fruits and insects . Kids can learn how to recognize them and remember .
- Wooden material with enviromental colorful painting . Safe for kids to play and play in multiple ways .
iPlay, iLearn Kids Wooden Building Block Set, 72 PCS Wood Castle Blocks Kit, Natural Wooden Stacking Cubes, Educational Montessori Toy for Age 3, 4, 5 Year Olds Up, Children, Preschoolers, Boys, Girls
- Beneficial to All Ages: Inspiring classic creativity and improving dexterity, this classic wooden block set and carry case includes 13 different shapes for your children to build to their heart's content. Their imagination will run wild creating unique masterpieces with the variety of shapes. Each the perfect size for children to handle including: square, rectangle, circle, half-circle, triangle, cylinder, arch and more! This toy can also serve as a "communication tool" for the young and old!
- High-Grade Quality: Hardwood blocks are sturdy, solid and safe for kids. 72 naturally finished and smooth-sanded hardwood blocks. Case size is 13" L x 12" W x 2" H. Packaged in a handsome, wooden storage crate for easy storage. Suitable for children ages 3 and up. Highly durable set for indoor or outdoor use including: lawns, patios, living rooms, preschools, kindergartens & anywhere else. Make your own dream castle anywhere!
- Development: Block play helps promote creativity, independent play, cooperative play, fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. When building, children must consider proportions, symmetry, size and more, which benefit early cultivation of concepts. This product is conducive to your child's imagination, allowing various kinds of combinations to be built.
- Holiday Toy Deals: Nice gift set or staple for every classroom, daycare, preschool, home & anywhere else. Great gift for holidays, birthday parties or festivals (Christmas, Halloween Thanksgiving & New Years). Perfect choice for many happy moments!
- Show Your Work: Perfect size for learning arts and crafts, playing games, drawing and more! These blocks stack and balance well together to create all sorts of castles, cabins, garages or whatever you and your little one can imagine. :) Parents welcoming kids to share their works with them increases communication between parents and children.
How to Include Your Toddlers and Preschoolers in Your Homeschool
Keeping toddlers and preschoolers busy while teaching older homeschooling students is difficult. However, it can be done when they feel a part of it. Here are some tips and ideas that will help you reach your homeschooling goals with less disruption.
Toddlers and preschoolers of homeschooling families see their school-aged siblings as being privileged. They watch as mom or dad spends a great deal of one-on-one time homeschooling each of them. Consequently, homeschool to little ones seems the prestigious and grownup thing to do so they want to be a part of it.
Any homeschooling parent with a toddler or preschooler has experienced one or more of them acting up periodically during school time. That's how they divert mom's or dad's attention from their older siblings to themselves, even if it means being disruptive and naughty. What you then have is an out of control preschooler and a chaotic homeschool where no one learns anything except how to be exasperated. Yet, that can be remedied with just a few specific changes made by the teacher.
Most toddlers and preschoolers aren't reading at their age so the things they're able to participate in concerning school activities are limited. For that reason, parents need to integrate things into their homeschool that will be appropriate for them. As a homeschooling teacher you have the responsibility of teaching your children, but as a parent, you also have household chores that need to be done, and many of them can incorporate the help of your little ones. Call these things "help school" and let your toddlers and preschoolers do just that; help you.
Of course, older children have their own required subjects to complete which are often far above the preschooler's level. However, you can save the homeschool book teaching for the little one's naptime and let the older ones work on art projects, read for a book report, or practice their penmanship part of the time.
For example; when you're teaching homeschool while folding laundry, show your toddlers and preschoolers how to fold dishcloths, washcloths, and towels, then have them match socks and lay them on the owner's bed. Hold up individual clothing pieces and have your child identify each of them by saying "mom's shirt" or "dad's pants", etc.
Give them a whisk broom and let them sweep the entryway or inside the dog carrier. Make a cloth bag with handles, put their name on it and have them use it to pick up their toys and put them away. Buy plastic dishes or paper plates from a dollar store so they can set the table for lunch and clear it afterward. They can water floor plants, help open mail, feed and water the dog and then take him for a walk INSIDE the house.
Let them stack and nest plastic kitchen containers, blocks of wood, or anything else that's safe for them. They can also be included by having them sit next to you while you read a story to the entire class. Or, have them quietly playing close by with a cup of dry cheerios or raisin snacks.
Use your ingenuity and adapt any of these ideas to your own "help school". They'll love you for it.