Bestselling Toddler Mechanic Toys in 2020
Theo Klein Service Car Station
- Stimulates imagination
- Pretend play
- Top quality
- Very Durable
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Take-A-Part Motorcycle Toy - Lights and Sounds - Power Drill - Tool Parts
- OPERATION DESIGN: Motorcycle toy is an assembly model vehicle with take a part working tools. Kids will take joy while playing with such a detail and occupational play set. Set includes 20 working tool pieces which are easy to build and rebuild. Motorcycle can be built in two different designs.
- SENSIBLE TOOLS: Assembly toy has been realistically designed for kids to enjoy building the vehicle. Set comes with a simulation drill function which is great for an easy assembly. Motorcycle vehicle flashes red light and has lifelike motorcycle sound when pressing the button.
- BRIGHTEN SKILLS: Take a part motorcycle will encourage your children's fine motor skills by assembling the vehicle. It will enhance your child's imagination and creativity; teach them the knowledge of mechanics for their future in the fun way.
- FIRM: Play set is made of heavy-duty durable plastic. It's large and chunky pieces for little hands to create the motorcycle. It's easy and ready for kids to play package include batteries.
- ENJOYABLE GIFT: Kids will love to play with such a thrilling and exciting toy. It will keep them busy and interactive all long. Give it to them upon Christmas, Holiday or their birthdays.
Kids Tool Set , Construction Toys for Pretend Play-36 PCS of Repair Accessories & Tool Box for Boys and Girls
Toy Tool Set for Toddler, Pretend Play Toys Tool Kits for Children 3+, with Toy Car Carrying Tool Box,31pcs
Take Apart Toys Car, STEM Learning Take A Part Building Toy Includes Build Own Game Fire Truck and Motorcycle, Power Tool Drill for Kids, Construction Toy Vehicles, 65 Pieces Game for Boys Ages 4-6
Take Apart Toy Racing Car Kit For Kids - 30 Pieces With Engine Sounds & Toy Tools For Kids Build Your Own Model Race Car Kit Construction Set
Durable Kids Tool Set with Electronic Cordless Drill and 18 Pretend Play Construction Accessories, with a Sturdy Case,
- 19 PIECE TOY TOOL SET (+Case) Our toy tool set for children includes everything he or she needs to channel his or her inner mechanic, contractor or handyman. Includes safety goggles, a real tape measure, a play hammer, nails, nuts, bolts, a ratchet, channel lock pliers and a screwdriver.
- REALISTIC TOOL FUNCTIONS - The battery-powered pretend drill tool included in the toy set actually offers realistic drilling noises when the button is pushes, which means your little one can excitedly mimic mom or dad working around the house. The tape measure included in the set is also fully functional and realistic, making it an excellent learning tool as well.
- SAFE, SUPER STRONG & EXTRA DURABLE - pieces made out of the sturdiest and safest materials around. Toy tools will be resistant to your kid throwing, dropping or banging them around while playing and pretending. Your child will be able to pass them on to younger siblings once they are old enough.
- INCLUDES PORTABLE STORAGE CASE - comes with a plastic carrying case that allows your kiddo to take the tools on road trips, camping trips, playground visits or vacations. The case also encourages your child to keep his or her toy tools organized and off of the floor.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA FOR KIDS: This toy tool set for kids makes a fantastic gift idea for toddlers ages 3-6! Thanks to the gender-neutral colors of the tool set, it makes a wonderful gift idea for little boys and a fab gift idea for little girls who enjoy hanging out with daddy in the garage. Give it as a kid's birthday gift or surprise your little one on Christmas morning with it.
Evitoys Kids Toy Interlocking Sensory Educational Preschool Building Toys Set for Toddlers and Kids-with Reusable Carry Bag- Non-Toxic, Unbreakable Connecting Sanitary Plastic Construction Game
- FUN AND EDUCATIONAL - Give your child the opportunity to learn while having a great time playing. While your child is playing, they will develop fine motor control, learn about colors, sorting, simple mechanics, physics, engineering, science, and building.
- COLORFUL CREATIVITY - With 6 different colors, more than 54 pieces, and the unique large size 2.17 inches (5.5 cm), that is offered nowhere else on Amazon, the set is great for building, hand eye coordination, develop and strengthen visual perception skills, visual motor coordination, making patterns & more! It's suggested that you buy 2 or more packs so your kids can build more complex and creative designs.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - As toddlers and preschoolers, your child will love the bright colors and will develop motor skills and coordination. As your child grows, they will enjoy this interlocking building set for the challenge it creates when they build larger and more complex designs.
- FUN FOR PARENTS - This colorful and creative interlocking building set is just as fun for parents as it is for their kids. Spend quality time playing with your child, guiding their learning and growth, all while have fun and working together. And when playtime is over, you can pack the toys neatly away in a free reusable zipper bag that comes with the toys!
- SAFE NON-TOXIC - Created from environmentally friendly, odorless plastic, our solid virtually unbreakable PE plastic, interlocking construction set is completely safe for children and 100% non-toxic. Our building set passes the ATC EN71 standard and can be disinfected in boiling water.
Take a Part Car Assemble Toy with Electric Drill & Tools. STEM Education Racing Car for Kids Educational Toys
- BUILD TOGETHER - Spend quality family time assembling the toy car with your child.
- BOOST IMAGINATION - Tool set and take apart toy car will let your child play mechanic for hours.
- DEVELOP PROBLEM SOLVING - Tevelo STEM take-a-part car toy is a 3D puzzle that will build mathematical skills as your child solves it again and again.
- ENHANCE FINE MOTOR SKILLS - The screws and tool set support hand eye co-ordination, dexterity and fine motor development.
- SAFE AND STRONG TOY - Non-toxic, sturdy plastic can be taken apart and put back together many times without breaking or hurting little hands.
aGreatLife Take Apart Dinosaur Toys for Age 3 Above
CoolToys Custom Take-A-Part Car Playset – Sports Car with Electric Play Drill and 30 Car Modification Pieces – Motion Activated Lights and Sounds
Fully Equipped Tool Toy Truck for Kids with Functioning Electric Toy Drill | 360 Degree Motion with Catchy Music & Flashing Lights | Great Children's Educational Learning Toy for Boys & Girls
Battat Take-A-Part Toy Vehicles Crane Green
- The Take-A-Part Crane lets curious minds explore how pieces work together to make a larger whole, and helps train fine motor skills at the same time.
- This set includes twenty-one (21) parts and a power screwdriver with three (3) interchangeable bits.
- Parts and fasteners are oversized, made for small hands to manipulate.
- Requires two AA batteries (not included).
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
- Battat is a family-owned toy manufacturer that is 114 years old and has been in North America for over 40 years.
- Every Battat toy has an educational value, whether it is didactic or nurturing, or collecting and creating worlds for children playing with them.
- Each product is always manufactured to the highest standards under rigorous safety standards.
- The Take-A-Part Crane lets curious minds explore how pieces work together to make a larger whole, and helps train fine motor skills at the same time
January Lesson Plans for Infants and Toddlers
Check out this week long unit for an infant or toddler classroom for winter/January.
This is a unit of lesson plans for a week in an infant classroom. This plan is geared for infants 6 weeks to 15 months of age. Of course for the very young babies you may not be able to do a lot of the art or movement activities, use your own judgment and go with the flow of the class. Don't feel you need to be tied to any lesson plan for kids this age. The lessons are not in any particular order and can be done at any time of the day when there is time. These lessons include art projects that use baby's fine motor skills and provide sensory, large motor activities, math and music activities. It also includes an activity for Martin Luther King's birthday and activities for the color of the month, white.
Art - Sensory
Handprint Martin Luther King art - Have the kids glue a red heart to the center of a blue piece of construction paper. Paint each child's hands, one white and one black. Press each hand on either side of the heart with the fingers pointing towards the heart. 1.
Social - Sense of self
Play the "Where isâ€¦?" game. Ask the kids, "Where is (another child)?" "Where is (another teacher)?" "Where is (the child you are speaking to)?"
Movement - music
Provide the kids with a kid friendly music CD and dance with them. Toddlers love to dance and babies love to hear music and watch.
Art - Sensory
Create a footprint penguin. Use the child's foot painted black pressed to a white piece of construction paper for the penguin's body. Once it dries, have the kids glue on a white construction paper oval to the center of the foot for the penguins belly. Add an orange beak and eyes to complete the penguin.
Show the kids a picture of some penguins. Count the penguins for them. This will help them get a beginning sense of numbers and counting.
Movement - Large motor
Exercise - Get the kids blankets and play with them, "hide the baby" (under the blanket), or have them kick the blanket off their legs.
Art - Fine motor
Have the babies color with crayons. Provide them with a picture of a Happy New Year's picture to color however they want. Help if they need it.
Language - Music
Sing "Happy New Year" 2.
Sung to "Happy Birthday" tune
Happy New Year to you
Happy New Year to you
May good times and good friends
Last the whole year through
Sense of self
While sitting on the floor with an infant, play another version of the "Where isâ€¦?" game. "Where are your eyes?" "Where is your belly?" Etc.
Art - Sensory
Finger-paint with vanilla pudding. Give each child a piece of fingerprint paper and a dab of vanilla pudding. Let them "paint" a picture with the white pudding.
Read "Where Is Snowy's Nose?" by Kelly Asbury, with the kids.
Language - Social
Sit on the floor with the kids and do the "Here is a Bunny" fingerplay:
Here is a bunny with ears so funny. (hold up your pointer and middle finger)
And here is his home in the ground. (cup you other hand)
A noise he hears and he pricks up his ears. (move your two fingers that are standing up)
And jumps to his home in the ground. (dive your fingers into your cupped hand)
Art - Fine Motor
Provide the kids with a simple outline picture of a rabbit. Scrunch up small pieces of white tissue paper and use a glue stick to put some glue on the bunny. Help the kids place the scrunched up tissue paper on the bunny. Don't forget they'll try to eat it; it can be a good lesson on what not to put in your mouth.
Movement - Pretending
Pretend to hop like a bunny. Have the kids that can walk join you. Carefully hop around the little babies, looking silly like a bunny.
Language - Social
Sit on the floor and read "Pat the Bunny" with the kids.
1. The Mailbox, The Education Center Inc., January 1996
2. Totline, 1001 Rhymes and Fingerplays, Totline Books, Warren Publishing, 1994